As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antihistamines?
Benadryl?

Or this?....
:D

thelistener.jpg
 
Last edited:
:) I thought I wanted a nurse for the cool clean sheet but a first responder might be therapeutic right now.
 
Resident: I am sorry, I know you hate me by now.
Me: I love you.
Resident: I know you are busy but I have one more question.
Me: I love you, Ok?
 
It is another episode of As The DTer Pukes Blood.
---
So like during rounds the resident lied to the attending and blamed the nurse.
He started the sentence with "the nurse"

So I said: that's not the truth.

I told the truth and watched him get ripped to shreds. Fucker.
After that I felt bad for him but, seriously?
 
It's going to be in the 90s all weekend. What does that mean? Of course, it's MRSA weekend! So we get to enjoy the heat under layers of tyvek, masks, face shields, and double gloves! I'm so excited I could barf!

And I just might, if I get dehydrated enough.
 
It is another episode of As The DTer Pukes Blood.
---
So like during rounds the resident lied to the attending and blamed the nurse.
He started the sentence with "the nurse"

So I said: that's not the truth.

I told the truth and watched him get ripped to shreds. Fucker.
After that I felt bad for him but, seriously?

It needed to be done.
Better to break the habit now then let him continue with the blame-game.
I hate the diva doctors who think they can treat nurses like shit.
 
I puked up blood on the hospital floor after an injury once. I warned the nurse a couple of times but she still got mad when I kept my word.
 
Staff people have, over the years, been caught fucking almost everywhere in the facilities - storage rooms, closets, empty patient bedrooms, the employee gym, offices, you name it. I think the favorites are the physical therapy rooms - mat tables are larger than a king-sized bed, cushioned, and easily wiped down/sanitized before or after. They're also where most people get caught.

I think I figured out the perfect place to have sex and not get caught: the morgue. First of all, our "morgue" is a free-standing unit that plugs into the wall (it has always creeped me out that one could unplug the morgue), the room that it stands in contains nothing else (but is right next door to a bed/matress storage room). Second, that room is at the end of a long hallway that is only used M-F during regular business hours. And third, NOBODY EVER DIES at the facility. I think in the last 5 years the morgue has been occupied for a total of about 7 hours. We are an "active treatment" facility, so if you're that sick, you're getting sent to a real hospital. (Our old medical director was famous for saying, "For God's sake, don't let 'em die HERE.")

These are the things I think about when working weekends. :cool:
 
I am pretty sure I just gave the kitchen man a hard-on when I asked for some French fries please.
 
I'm playing catch-up on housework.


I hate housework.


The sun is out now, so maybe I'll go piddle in the yard for a bit.


After I put in the load of laundry . . . .
 
Nice to know that a band called Heavy Medical supports a woman's rights to controlling her own reproduction.
Maybe, their pals from Bubonic Bear will join the battle. Maybe not.
(I get tickled by the choices that younglings make, for band names.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top