How bad is Islam? Well, would you be willing to live in an Islamic Nation?

Are you willing to live in an Islamic nation?


  • Total voters
    74
I'd live in Bosnia (that's a Muslim country in Europe for the average reader), now that the wars are over. Bosnian women are babes. ;)
 
We go round and round about Islam. With estimates as high as 25% of all Muslims being radical (i.e. hate the West and Infidels), I see it for the oppressive religion that it is. Others here seem to think it's a religion of peace.

Now I know for a fact that someone will rant that Catholicism is no better, if not worse. Be that as it may.

Please wait for the Poll.
First

Don't take such estimates on its face value. There're some factors that influence the number.

A group of people isn't the representation of the whole religion.

There's no religion that's good or bad but people

It isn't good habit, of relating the goodness or badness of one with their faith.
 
Is this a picture of transformative success or the success of backwardness?

IranEd.jpg
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Yes, NIGGERPOONZANDI, them as well

ALL MOOSEFUCK CUNTRIES


Indonesian Islamists Vow To Stop “Satanic” Lady Gaga Concert…




Apparently they don’t have any bigger problems to worry about.


(AFP) — A hardline Islamic group warned Wednesday it would not let Lady Gaga set foot in Indonesia, challenging an army of fans awaiting a concert in the nation with the world’s largest Muslim population.

The Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) vowed to mobilise 30,000 demonstrators to protest the US artist’s June 3 performance in Jakarta and to intercept her at the airport.

“We will stop her from setting foot on our land. She had better not dare spread her satanic faith in this country,” FPI Jakarta chairman Salim Alatas told AFP.

“Her style is vulgar, her sexual and indecent clothes will destroy our children’s sense of morality. She’s very dangerous,” he said.

The US pop diva, famed for her outrageous outfits and provocative performances, has sparked opposition in other Asian countries with her “Born This Way Ball” global tour, which kicked off in Seoul last month amid protests.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Yes, NIGGERPOONZANDI, your Moderate Indonesia!

Muslims in Moderate, Tolerant Indonesia Silence Irshad Manji, Demand Her Deportation


By Andrew C. McCarthy

May 9, 2012 3:20 P.M.

Comments
2







The Jakarta Globe reports that the courageous Islamic reformer, Irshad Manji, was stopped from speaking in Indonesia on Saturday. A Muslim supremacist group, the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), protested that Manji (who is gay) was promoting homosexuality among Muslims. She was actually trying to discuss her new book, Allah, Liberty and Love. The police halted the event after 15 minutes.

Apparently this leading newspaper in the world’s largest Islamic country (by population) does not have as firm and nuanced a grasp on Islam as American intellectuals and U.S. government officials. The Globe describes Irshad as “a critic of traditional mainstream Islam” who instead advocates a “progressive interpretation.” Don’t the folks running this rag realize that Islam already is progressive and tolerant and moderate and peaceful and all things bright and beautiful?

The report adds that Ms. Manji had to be escorted from the Salihara cultural center in South Jakarta under heavy guard. The FPI is now calling for her to be thrown out of the country. By the way, reliable studies and polling indicate that Indonesia is, in fact, one of the most tolerant Islamic countries in the world — considerably more so than what even al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri now calls “the Arab Spring countries.”

UPDATE: Irshad Manji was stopped from speaking again today at Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta, due to a protest by hundreds of Muslims. Jakarta Globe again has the details, here.
 
Yes, NIGGERPOONZANDI, them as well

ALL MOOSEFUCK CUNTRIES


Indonesian Islamists Vow To Stop “Satanic” Lady Gaga Concert…




Apparently they don’t have any bigger problems to worry about.


(AFP) — A hardline Islamic group warned Wednesday it would not let Lady Gaga set foot in Indonesia, challenging an army of fans awaiting a concert in the nation with the world’s largest Muslim population.

The Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) vowed to mobilise 30,000 demonstrators to protest the US artist’s June 3 performance in Jakarta and to intercept her at the airport.

“We will stop her from setting foot on our land. She had better not dare spread her satanic faith in this country,” FPI Jakarta chairman Salim Alatas told AFP.

“Her style is vulgar, her sexual and indecent clothes will destroy our children’s sense of morality. She’s very dangerous,” he said.

The US pop diva, famed for her outrageous outfits and provocative performances, has sparked opposition in other Asian countries with her “Born This Way Ball” global tour, which kicked off in Seoul last month amid protests.
Some people will go to great lengths to get close to a celebrity.
 
Morocco: Woman Stoned And Beaten By Salafists For Wearing Short Dress…





(Magharebia) — Intense debate on personal freedoms renewed recently in Morocco after a young woman wearing a short modern dress in a Rabat market was assaulted by people described as Salafists.

Witnesses told Magharebia the girl was stoned and beaten because she was wearing clothes that were too revealing in the eyes of the assailants.

Human rights and women’s organisations issued statements denouncing the assault on the Moroccan girl, during which she was stripped of her clothes entirely. Young Moroccan men and women turned to Facebook and online groups to call for protection of individual freedoms in Morocco, including the group “Débardeur and I am fine.”
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Indonesia: Number of Christian Churches Forced To Close In Sharia-Governed Aceh Province Rises To 17…




Update to this story.


(Jakarta Post) — Another Christian house of worship has been sealed off in Aceh Singkil district, bringing the total since last week to 17 and marking a new low for religious intolerance in the taunchly Muslim province, a rights group said on Wednesday.

Agusta Mukhtar, a spokesman for the group Pro-Democracy People, said it was regrettable that the local authorities had sealed off the buildings following a protest on April 30 by hard-line groups including the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), which oppose the buildings.

“The religious peace here has been shattered by this anarchistic action that seeks religious domination for an inflexible faith,” he said in a statement. “This is a dark time in the history of religious freedom and tolerance in Aceh.”

Sixteen of the undung-undungs, small houses of worship not categorized as churches, were sealed off by district officials last week, on the pretext they had been built without proper permits. Another was closed off on Tuesday.

The authorities insist that only one church and four undung-undungs may be built in the entire district, despite one-sixth of its population of about 120,000 being Christian — the highest proportion of any district or city in Aceh.

Agusta blamed the authorities not just for acquiescing to the hard-liners, but also for failing to promote religious tolerance at the grassroots level to prevent hard-line sentiment from taking root.
 
Muslim Brotherhood candidate Abdel Moneim Abul-Fotouh said in a televised debate that Israel is an “enemy country.” The other top candidate, former foreign minister and Arab League Chief Amr Moussa, said earlier this month, “The Camp David agreements do not exist anymore….
 
We wish DEATH on em as well


Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Presidiential Candidate: “Death In The Name of Allah Is Our Goal”…




This isn’t going to end well.


(PTI) — Egypt’s Constitution should be based on the Koran and Sharia law, presidential candidate from the Muslim Brotherhood Islamist movement Mohamed Morsi said.

“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” Morsi said in his election speech before Cairo University students on Saturday night.

Today Egypt is close as never before to the triumph of Islam at all the state levels, he said.

“Today we can establish Sharia law because our nation will acquire well-being only with Islam and Sharia. The Muslim Brothers and the Freedom and Justice Party will be the conductors of these goals,” he said.

The Muslim Brotherhood Islamist group has been banned in Egypt for decades before being legalized following the ouster of President Hosni Mubarak in last year’s popular uprising, and has since emerged as a powerful political force.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Indonesia: Hundreds of Islamists Attack Christians During Church Services With Rocks And Bags of Urine…




From our favorite bastion of “moderate” Islam.


(Jakarta Globe) — A mob of Islamic hard-liners threw stones and bags of urine at the HKBP Filadelphia congreagation of the Batak Christian Protestant Church in Bekasi, on the outskirts of Jakarta, at an Ascension Day service on Thursday. Police tried to stop the mob of some 300 people, but were also attacked, according to reports.

“They assaulted the congregation members,” Rev. Palti Panjaitan told the Jakarta Globe on Thursday. “Police tried to talk to them, but the mob passed through police and showered us with urine and dirty water. Others threw stones at us.”

The mob reportedly attacked the congregation as the service started, and also shouted profanity and threats.

“Even after the service, which lasted one-and-a-half hours, the mob chased after us,” Rev. Palti said. “Thank God the police escorted us to a safe area.
 
Of course, I've recently lived in Lebanon and dealt with Hezbollah. Those asswipes are lucky I was allowed back into the States. If I hadn't been, I'd have joined one of the Christian militias (and I'm an anarchist and a rotten excuse for a Christian) just for spite.
 
Of course, I've recently lived in Lebanon and dealt with Hezbollah. Those asswipes are lucky I was allowed back into the States. If I hadn't been, I'd have joined one of the Christian militias (and I'm an anarchist and a rotten excuse for a Christian) just for spite.

and do what?
 
NIGGERPOONZANDI has gone AWOL


Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Candidate: Christians Should “Convert To Islam, Pay The Jizya Or Emigrate”…




Nobody will suffer more from the Arab Spring than Christians.

Via Gatestone Institute:


According to the popular Egyptian website, El Bashayer, Muhammad Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate, just declared that he will “achieve the Islamic conquest (fath) of Egypt for the second time, and make all Christians convert to Islam, or else pay the jizya,” the additional Islamic tax, or financial tribute, required of non-Muslims, or financial tribute.

In a brief report written by Samuel al-Ashay and published by El Bashayer on May 27, Morsi allegedly made these comments while speaking with a journalist at the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party, adding “We will not allow Ahmed Shafiq [his contending presidential candidate] or anyone else to impede our second Islamic conquest of Egypt.”

After his interviewer pointed out that the first Muslim conquest of Egypt was “carried out at the hands of Amr bin al-As [in 641],” he asked Morsi, “Who will the second Islamic conqueror be?” Morsi, replied, “The second Muslim conqueror will be Muhammad Morsi,” referring to himself, “and history will record it.”

When asked what he thought about many Christian Copts coming out to vote for his secular opponent, Ahmed Shafiq, Morsi reportedly said, “They need to know that conquest is coming, and Egypt will be Islamic, and that they must pay jizya or emigrate.”
 
What folks in militias usually do during civil wars. Kill the enemy.

So you almost became a soldier/combatant during a rather bloody fratricidal conflict. Must have been really pissed at Hezbollah to consider that.
 
did anyone address the simple fact that under islam, well, all you pervs wouldn't be able to enjoy Literotica?
 
did anyone address the simple fact that under islam, well, all you pervs wouldn't be able to enjoy Literotica?

Very true. Something that many forget. But no small thing. As Dr. Kinsey noted, "Everyone's crime is nobody's crime."

An even more serious point is what is happening to the Copts of Egypt. It's a disgrace that the Western media ignores and looks the other way WHILE A RELIGIOUS FUCKING MINORITY IS BEING PERSECUTED RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE. How's that for FUCKING tolerance. At the risk of sounding like BB, he has a relevant point in this respect.

I have a half a mind to actually join the Phalangists back in Lebanon and take out my rage on Hezbollah. Except that I'm an agnostic unlike most of my family.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top