recent widower

Thing is that you just invented your "loss" "Professor" Gav. You even admitted it.

Wow, just wow :(

I had exchanged a couple of messages with Pleasuregiver14 earlier this month and he had seemed sincere to me, and I thought I could talk with him about the loss of our closest loved one. I tried to message him this morning and found that he had turned off his PMs, and now I find this thread.

I guess that I'm more naive than I thought. I wonder why I bother :(

Nice hijack folks Still hoping to connect with some folks and maybe make some new friends
Thanx

losing your SO/partner/spouse/lover is always difficult (mine was 9 yrs ago). It does get more bearable as time goes by, and it definitely will take some time. I will tell you I got into a new relationship a few months after he died (but he had been actively dying for two years - cancer). That relationship lasted for five years and I was OK with it ending.

I am a lot older than you are so I will tell you I never plan to marry again.

I suspect that sometime you will meet another who will care for you and your life will get better.

Thought I’d bring this up again Still looking for new friends
Thank you

Haven’t been on in awhile so I thought I’d bring this up again and say Hello
Would like love making new friends
Thank you

Well
5 1/2 years now...life goes on...learned to deal With emotionally....I’ve met a few people and have some interesting times
Harf as it may be for some of you to believe I haven’t been intimate with anyone
Still driving all over the country trying to enjoy life
visiting friends making new ones would love to make some new ones on here so I thought I would bump the street again
Love to hear from some of yall
Thanx in advance
hope everybody’s having a great day day

Back