The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolf, another cider for me and get some drinks for our guests. I'm going to slip into the tub too, my muscles are incredibly sore.

Mmm, coffee. Thank you, anna. :kiss:

And thank you for the kind complements, HP, anna. Anna, you probably recognize the location. ;). How are you doing? :rose:

I thought I recognized the location, but then you mentioned Vantage and the Columbia Gorge and I got confoozled....

I'm still tired but feeling better than yesterday. DEFINITELY fighting off a cold.

Oh, who were they playing?

I thought I recognized the location, but then you mentioned Vantage and the Columbia Gorge and I got confoozled....

I'm still tired but feeling better than yesterday. DEFINITELY fighting off a cold.

Oh, who were they playing?

Well you have to drive past Vantage and the Gorge to and from there. ;)

I'm sorry you're feeling sick. :( Can I get you anything? Tea? Cider with whiskey? Massage? :rose:

The Hawks? They were playing Minnesota Vikings. Or were you referring to the Zags?

Well you have to drive past Vantage and the Gorge to and from there. ;)

I'm sorry you're feeling sick. :( Can I get you anything? Tea? Cider with whiskey? Massage? :rose:

The Hawks? They were playing Minnesota Vikings. Or were you referring to the Zags?

Well, yes, but the Gorge is south and the pass is north....

I'm starting to feel better but the massage, followed by some tea sounds great. *hug*

You went that far? Yes, I'm referring to the Zags. I knew the 'hawks played the Vikings. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back