The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, okay. So I lost my long-running thread. Sigh.

The Naked Party was started 12-29-2007, 02:45 PM as a result of in-fighting among Lit members. During the original thread's long run of 86314 posts there have been flirts, perversion, intellectual discussions, nonsense, sympathy and one evening of improvisational theater dramatics. It was great fun. I suppose 6 years is long enough. It might be a good time for the SweetWitch swan song--or not.

Anyway, if you want to read over some of the funny and ridiculous posts, you can go here.

"Sweetwitch swan song?" I hope not. You're not around much, but when you are I usually have a smile on my face as a result of your dry, laconic sense of humour.

I hope you don't mind that I took it upon myself to resurrect your thread. Naked has been a happy, supportive and diverting place for me in the past year, and I thank you for that. You're around so rarely that I wanted to make sure the spirit of the original thread lived on. Thus the quote.

Tx reckons I'm in for punishment for taking the liberty. *bends down, looks over shoulder, bites lip* I'm ready...:eek:

I wonder if Molly will let me get my camera ?
I mean, it's not often one gets to see and execution, as it were. . .

I came to the party - and found that it was all over but the cleanup.

"Sweetwitch swan song?" I hope not. You're not around much, but when you are I usually have a smile on my face as a result of your dry, laconic sense of humour.

I hope you don't mind that I took it upon myself to resurrect your thread. Naked has been a happy, supportive and diverting place for me in the past year, and I thank you for that. You're around so rarely that I wanted to make sure the spirit of the original thread lived on. Thus the quote.

Tx reckons I'm in for punishment for taking the liberty. *bends down, looks over shoulder, bites lip* I'm ready...:eek:

Here Here! ....On the whole thread being a good place of support. ;) I would have been deeply saddened if this thread was not continued.

Now, as for the punishment..... Olaf! You have a client!

Here Here! ....On the whole thread being a good place of support. ;) I would have been deeply saddened if this thread was not continued.

Now, as for the punishment..... Olaf! You have a client!

Oh john... Olaf doesn't give the punishment... ;)

afterthebath3-bouchard.jpg

pic_display.asp

Oh, and today's cake decorating project (for #3 son's 8th birthday party...):

skylander-cake.jpg

Wish me luck! :rolleyes:

https://db.tt/RSiCQheb

Well, it's not quite as slick as the pro-cake, but I'm pretty pleased. #3 son did the corner decorations. :)

20131116_143121.jpg

Nicely done!

Just made it over the pass mostly without incident. Chains were required, so I had to chain up my car for the first time ever. Messed it up on the first try and the chains fell off after about 500 feet. Got it right the second time around. Thank you to the trucker who let me borrow his pliers to fix my broken chains.

Not my thread anymore. It's yours. You're in charge of punishment. You know, I would have restarted it, if you'd waited until I was off work, but I'm glad it's not dead.

I wonder if Molly will let me get my camera ?
I mean, it's not often one gets to see and execution, as it were. . .

If you wish to see punishments and executions, you'll need to read through the old thread.

Oh john... Olaf doesn't give the punishment... ;)

It's up to you now.

I can't believe how quickly the time flies. We opened on Wednesday and we close the play tonight. The cast and crew party afterward is going to be crazy late. I'm going to state that I don't want to do another show with a double set, but the next show I plan to audition for will have one. *sigh*

Nicely done!

Just made it over the pass mostly without incident. Chains were required, so I had to chain up my car for the first time ever. Messed it up on the first try and the chains fell off after about 500 feet. Got it right the second time around. Thank you to the trucker who let me borrow his pliers to fix my broken chains.
Good job, john!

Not my thread anymore. It's yours. You're in charge of punishment. You know, I would have restarted it, if you'd waited until I was off work, but I'm glad it's not dead.

If you wish to see punishments and executions, you'll need to read through the old thread.

It's up to you now.
Hmm, putting steve in charge of punishments might be dangerous....

Lovely job on the cake, steve. I'm sure the boys will be scarfing it down happily.

Steve! Did you really make that cake? I'm super impressed!

My Biglet would go wild over that cake. Let's not show it to him. I could never do that. As I type this I am looking at a crew of Skylander's creatures and I swear they are all staring at me. Could it be because I am just in my robe? Cheeky little bastards. ;)

anna! I'm glad you're show went well! Have fun at the party! What's the next one???

It's up to you now.

I'm sorry. It's clear you're upset. My intention was good, and if I hadn't done it, someone else would have. Possibly less sympathetically. Nevertheless, it wasn't my intent to cause you upset.

It's damn good, though.
Well done that man.

Nicely done!

Thanks fellas.

I can't believe how quickly the time flies. We opened on Wednesday and we close the play tonight. The cast and crew party afterward is going to be crazy late. I'm going to state that I don't want to do another show with a double set, but the next show I plan to audition for will have one. *sigh*

Hmm, putting steve in charge of punishments might be dangerous....

Lovely job on the cake, steve. I'm sure the boys will be scarfing it down happily.

Dangerous. But interesting... ;)

There was scarfing. I have a few slices left for good girls and boys. And you... :cool:

Steve! Did you really make that cake? I'm super impressed!

My Biglet would go wild over that cake. Let's not show it to him. I could never do that. As I type this I am looking at a crew of Skylander's creatures and I swear they are all staring at me. Could it be because I am just in my robe? Cheeky little bastards. ;)

Well. I didn't bake it - I have a mental block when it comes to cakes... but the decoration is all my own work. Barring the element symbols in the circles at each corner - they were done by the birthday boy (age 8).

anna! I'm glad you're show went well! Have fun at the party! What's the next one???
It would be really fun if my next party was going to be yours.... ;) I've been challenged to hit at least $250 in sales this month, and the first half of the month was taken up by the show.

Dangerous. But interesting... ;)

There was scarfing. I have a few slices left for good girls and boys. And you... :cool:

Interesting punishments? I'm a bit worried now. ;)

Nice of you to keep a slice of cake aside for me. Now, will I be able to collect on it before it goes stale?

Dammit! Forgot my tripod! Well, I should still have some nice pics to share with you all tonight.

Dammit! Forgot my tripod! Well, I should still have some nice pics to share with you all tonight.

I said that to a young lady once and she passed out. :rolleyes:

Sinday morning has arrived and so has the coffee.

The naked party? Sounds fun am in. I mean the only party where you get to be naked mmmmmsounds like my kind of party

Welcome, friend, and order a drink from Rolf (or maybe even Olaf).
The Baths are out there and the hand-maidens are upstairs; talk to Olaf about that.
Don't worry too much about a large Bear, a Sweet Witch or even a Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back