Getting in the mood

You "may" fall off a bridge someday too. Sorry, but that sentence is nonsensical. I didn't say that writing had to be easy to do it. I posted that, unless you are a professional writer writing on deadline (in which case you won't be writing to post it to Literotica anyway), there's no reason in hell why you should try to force writing erotica just because some folks here are pressing you to do it or trying to give you the false impression you somehow are not complete or worthy if you don't.

The answer to whoever says they just can't get it up to do a hobby is not to suck it up and get with the approved program--it's to go do something else until/unless you want to get back to doing the hobby.

You have established your opinion on this as you have in other threads discussing this.

WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 100 TIMES.

Why can't you just let it go at that and wander off? Why must you stay here and try to bully your opinion into people?

Because of your pathetic need to always have people say "Oh my god you're right, you're a fucking genius!"

Maybe some day if you're not such an ass people might pay some attention to you. But not while you stomp your feet and cry "I'm right, dammit!"

Guess you have no mainstream deadlines from the amount of time you put into your arguments here.

But we all knew that already.
 
Oh, God, this from the master of "let's beat my pet opinions" to a pulp. :D


You are a sick, obsessed little man, LC.
 
Music is a great trigger for me. It works for the visual arts that I do as well as for writing. Sometimes a song lyric gives me a mini-movie and I'm off and running, other times it can just set a mood.
 
Back
Top