Ladies how long can you get fucked vaginally?

Harry I do believe you lost your legendary cool to a troll. I never thought I see it happen in my lifetime. :D

Legendary? So much for my delusions of anonymity.

And really, all it takes is to malign a fair maiden and I cant seem to stop myself :D
 
That's the truest introspective thing you've elicited.

Sir, I salute you.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Now run along to Google the Latin above and learn something Zanz old chap. I'm determined to continue your education.

"quod erat demonstrandum"

Latin term for:

"Insert it into her anus"...

Sounds good!

Let me add this:

"quod erat demonstrandum dem lubem"
 
Last edited:
Like what for example? Why mention what she says but not reference it or paste it here and back up your argument?

It wasnt technically an argument, however, as requested...

Cruel2BKind said:
The point is, I don't like your attitude.

You're only advice is for us to dump our husbands and boyfriends because they are obviously insane for not being as much of a handsome, charming, all-knowing stud like you.

If I may go back and quote you...

(quote)When a girl sleeps over at my house for the first time I always make sure she sleeps in a bra and encourage her to NEVER sleep without a bra. Life is about taking the less comfortable route to maintain a competitive edge.(quote)

So, you force your girlfriend to wear an article of clothing that is uncomfortable to sleep in, because life is about putting yourself into discomfort to maintain her ONLY feature, her looks.

In your other article you said...

(quote) women who shows self restraint and discipline is a good woman. A woman who gives it up back to back in the first month with too much ease is a weak woman who will only burden your life the more you get to know her.(quote)

TRANSLATION:women who have sex right away are weak

(quote)Wtf? Breast reduction surgery?

What a stupid idea, all a woman has to do is wear a proper bra and strengthen her back and not be lazy. Only lazy women get breast reduction surgery. No offense, just saying it like it is.(quote)

TRANSLATION: only lazy women get surgery to reduce physical suffering.

(quote)How could a woman possibly reduce the size of their most POWERFUL feature, it makes no sense.(quote)

TRANSLATION:Women's most powerful (only) feature is her tits.


(quote)it's always funny when a girl tries to friend zone me it just makes me come on stronger until she gives in to what she really wanted or says "no" in which i back off and move on.(quote)

TRANSLATION:You are all that women ever really wanted. They are too stupid to know that all they've ever wanted is to fuck you, you masculine studmuffin, you.


Do you see why I have a problem with you? Do you see why others are getting so angry at how childish you are?

I'll help you.
I dont think you're qualified to help the likes of me but the effort is appreciated. ;)


If you start a debate or a controversial discussion, you finish it. But most people in this thread start things they can't finish. I started a topic, but then it got hijacked and spiraled into a different direction but I went with the flow.
So you didnt really finish it either then?

No one provides any arguments to back up their judgments and criticisms. I have a word for that, coward *smile*.
Ive seen a lot of arguments but one could argue that judgements and criticisms are in essence, opinion. While its true you can use facts to support an opinion it is still just an opinion.

And I think Cruel2BKind did an excellent job of supporting her judgements and criticisms. So well in fact, that I now share her opinion.
In my opinion, you have failed to back up yours and instead fell into a rather vulgar display of puerile insults to someone who did not deserve such disrespect.

Now you can say that I myself also sunk to your infantile level by telling you to go fuck yourself. And you would be quite correct. I have no excuse and no apology.
I still thinks its good advice. :D
 
So you didnt really finish it either then?

I'm awaiting peoples responses but they just go off topic even more.

Ive seen a lot of arguments but one could argue that judgements and criticisms are in essence, opinion. While its true you can use facts to support an opinion it is still just an opinion.

Worthless if not backed up with fact and examples.

And I think Cruel2BKind did an excellent job of supporting her judgements and criticisms. So well in fact, that I now share her opinion.
In my opinion, you have failed to back up yours and instead fell into a rather vulgar display of puerile insults to someone who did not deserve such disrespect.

By siding with her you agree that you:

1. like sagging tits
2. let woman get away with being lazy
3. don't push a woman's limits
4. agree that women should put out as much as possible in the first month of dating.

should i continue?

You didn't even go through each argument to explain why you support her.

Conclusion? You're not very smart or lazy.
 
I'm awaiting peoples responses but they just go off topic even more.

I see. So its everyone else's fault?

Worthless if not backed up with fact and examples.

Opinions supported by facts and examples do not make them true. Its still just opinion.

By siding with her you agree that you:

1. like sagging tits
2. let woman get away with being lazy
3. don't push a woman's limits
4. agree that women should put out as much as possible in the first month of dating.
Is this a contract? Or a trick question? Because I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to like all kinds of tits, not just sagging ones. And those dont like direct quotes to me.
But since you mention it, are you saying that its our job or duty or whatever as men to make sure we push the limits of women, (Id say youre off to a helluva start btw) and make sure women dont get away with being lazy?
I dont remember that being in the info packet when I became a man :confused:


should i continue?
Well I'm sure you dont want any more of my advice :D

You didn't even go through each argument to explain why you support her.
You got me. It's true, I didnt do that.
Although to be fair, you didnt go through each argument to explain why you don't support her.

Conclusion? You're not very smart or lazy.
You didnt have to waste any of your brain sweat on that little puzzle. If you had asked me I would have admitted quite readily that I'm very lazy and also not very smart. How smart can I really be to keep posting this thread, really?
 
At least something positive has come from this thread.

This thread is full of the following:

"You're so wrong, here's why........ " ... Followed by nothing? That's it, their post just stops.

"We all know that isn't true, but what's really true is..."...... *waiting*.. no facts, examples, nothing? lol

"You're so inexperienced".. followed no explanation of what is experienced?

"I'm not turned on by that".. followed by no example of what does turn that person on.

"You don't understand women".. followed by no explanation of what one needs to know about women.

These are the authors of literotica? No wonder 90% of the stories on here are complete shit.
 
This thread is full of the following:

"You're so wrong, here's why........ " ... Followed by nothing? That's it, their post just stops.

I just skimmed the whole thread and saw nothing like that.

"We all know that isn't true, but what's really true is..."...... *waiting*.. no facts, examples, nothing? lol

Didn't see this either.

"You're so inexperienced".. followed no explanation of what is experienced?

Did see this, and I mentioned it myself, because that was my impression. The issue wasn't "what is experienced." And anyway others, including lovecraft68, talked about their own experiences.

"I'm not turned on by that".. followed by no example of what does turn that person on.

That's not the issue. You asked about certain situations, and got answers. There was no need for the responders to tell you what turns them on. It isn't relevant.

"You don't understand women".. followed by no explanation of what one needs to know about women.

Actually you did get some explanations, or opinions, about women adn what they like -- which one could argue is "what one needs to know." You disagreed.

And in general:

The first two responses, posts 2 and 3, directly answered your question, as did mine, post 7. In post 6, sr71plt asked you a question I'm not sure you ever answered. In post 8, lovecraft68 tried to help and suggested you take this inquiry to another forum that might provide other/better answers. Posts 9 and 10, from Stella_Omega and sunandshadow respectively, also directly answered your OP. So did 3113 in post 11.

Then in post 14, you asked:
Are you saying that women lose their ability to orgasm after 60-80 minutes if they partake in delaying their orgasms?

You got more direct answers to that from sunandshadow (#15), me (#22), and TxRad (#24). Trinique_Fire again directly responded to your original question in #27.

You changed it up and added some other factors in #38 -- which I pointed out in #41 and attempted to answer. You don't seem to want to believe that some women may not be interested in this situation, implied in #45 that we were stupid (and our partners as well) for not guessing that you were assuming clitoral stimulation and other things.

Later in the thread you insulted me (#141 and #143), which I never did to you. Apparently just because I'm not interested in the situations your discussed, you need to insult me.

You're entitled to your opinions on men, women, and how they should treat each other and their own bodies. It doesn't mean we have to agree with you. It also doesn't mean people won't question you.
 
Last edited:
Good, now we're getting somewhere.



I don't have time to sugar coat just to be politically correct.



Agreed. You could give some examples though.



Which post are you talking about regarding one night stands? I may of missed that one. Aah okay a mom joke. Just when I thought you were going to discuss something with weight you resort to childish name calling.



Wait, you're a guy? The way you type, I thought you were a chick. You must be in touch with your feminine side or a lesbian maybe?



I just don't get it. Did I make a joke that you took seriously? what?

I'm a guy and there's a few women on this forum and others who can attest to that;)

I suppose you could say I'm in touch with my feminine side if that's what you call having respect for women as more than "boobies"

In fact guys like you hate guys like me.

I make you look bad. No, I'll rephrase that, I make you loo worse by sitting around and pointing out what idiots you are. I'm very popular with the over grown frat boys in the bars I hang out in.

Oh, and by the way? I may post the way I do because as I have posted here many times I'm pretty much a man hater. Not all men, just certain types.

Like the ones who talk and act like you.
 
Do all of you realize that you're just feeding his ego by replying to his thread?

Z, I tried to be nice and point you to a place where threads like yours are not only accepted, but well received. Yet, you persist with this abomination?
 
Do all of you realize that you're just feeding his ego by replying to his thread?

Z, I tried to be nice and point you to a place where threads like yours are not only accepted, but well received. Yet, you persist with this abomination?

Maybe, but its entertaining nonetheless, there's been stories on this site that I've had the same fascination with.
 
Back
Top