Once more with feeling.

Just to let you all know,I have A LOT of work to do this week so I won't be here at all (hopefully :eek:). I hope everyone has a good weekend :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just to let you all know,I have A LOT of work to do this week so I won't be here at all (hopefully :eek:). I hope everyone has a good weekend :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning my incredibly sexy little princess. Good to see you this morning but hate the sad news. I hope you get everything taken care of this week. Iiiiiiiii will miss you terribly

Hope your work is not to exhausting, need to give the thread a bump so I does not stay on page two.

Be that as it may.... whether you're around or not this weekend you're a lot easier to ogle if you're on page one.

Post of the Year.

award.jpg

Gorgeous ass!!!!

Connubium your ass is the definition of perfect. I would love to smack, kiss, lick, or whatever you wanted me to do it. I'd also just sit and stare at it for hours.

Edit all you want. We all know you're bat shit crazy.

Of course, I like my women at least moderately insane with a rockin' ass.
:rolleyes:

The moderately insane part isn't much of a requirement these days.

Asses that rock as hard as C's are a bit more exclusive.

Hmm. All pictures gone. Profile picture gone. Much longer absence than usual...

Something's up.

-LCN

If she is indeed gone, which it looks like she is. We can probably thank a TROLL or two for this. I hope she does come back in the future.

Back