What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept fitfully, mood still sleepy but up to support a friend.
Will be a long day, picking up friends at airport at 11 pm!

PISSED! It just ain't right when I was the one who got pretty much shit faced and then dragged off to bed. We only had like an hour or so of sex then SHE passes out and I end up stone cold sober and wide awake all freaking night. :(

PISSED! It just ain't right when I was the one who got pretty much shit faced and then dragged off to bed. We only had like an hour or so of sex then SHE passes out and I end up stone cold sober and wide awake all freaking night. :(

*stiffled laugh* *cant hold it in* *BWHAHAHAAAA!!!*

Sorry :p

Content.

Slept late. Got up around 10am and read the paper then decided to grill the Porthouse steak I'd been marinading in the fridge since Wed night.

I have to say it was the best steak I have ever had in my entire life.

I'm just gonna fuck off for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow will be Grace time.:)

Monday, I'm just gonna go to work for about 2 hours (or less) then spend the rest of the day with my dad. I'm thinking that I'll take him to see Monsters vs Aliens.

God, it's a gorgeous day!!!:D

Tired and bummed. I lost a bunch in Atlantic City ($144), and it was just an exhaustive drive home through the mist and haze of near rain and light showers in the dark of night with stupid traffic...

If I didn't have a kung fu lesson I would still be sleeping right now (and probably still in Atlantic City losing money :rolleyes: )

I am completely and totally satisified...although a tad hung over.
Had an amazing Saturday night....:devil:

bitchy for no reason, whiny too, and way more exhausted to just say "tired" so I think I'll settle for "fatigued"

I have a bad case of the "I don't want to function" mindset

I just want a soft snuggly sweatsuit, to curl up with a book, and to not deal with anything today.

bitchy for no reason, whiny too, and way more exhausted to just say "tired" so I think I'll settle for "fatigued"

I have a bad case of the "I don't want to function" mindset

I just want a soft snuggly sweatsuit, to curl up with a book, and to not deal with anything today.

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back