OOC: COven

So, we wanted to sort of have a romance chain, right? Where each member's heart was more or less set on the one that's chasing another?

You're all also welcome to change your characters names to fit you if you like.
 
Here's what I had come up with when I suggested it.

thewhiteone said:
I think an interesting twist for this attempt would be to have each "element" interested in another, who is interested in some one else. Water desires to crash upon Earth, Earth wants to melt with Fire, Fire wants to explode with Air, Air wants to whip up a storm with Water...

Could lead to interesting things. Say you succeed in winning your beloved...do they still pine for the other even as they have fallen for you? If so...how do you feel about them still pinning for the other one? Does the one who was pursuing you give up if you win your beloved?
 
Lynette "Lyn" (Water)
Hair: Dark brown, long & flowing
Eyes: Dark blue
Height: 5’ 4”
Other Distinguishing features: swimmer’s build, water triangle tattoo above pussy (hair removed)
Age: 27
Orientation: Bi-sexual, preferring women
Lyn was born into the world of magic. Her parents both came from long lineages seeped in magic. Neither of them was particularly powerful, in fact, they were both on the weaker side. Lyn was a surprise, and a delight to them. Her mother had been blessed by the earth, while her father had been touched by the winds. Lyn was fully enveloped in the favor of the waves. Neither side of her family could recall one so blessed, so skilled, so in tune with an element.

She was indeed proud of her achievements, but never took the favor that had been showered upon her for granted. Lyn spends much of her time in the water, be it a lake, pool, or the rain.

Lyn has been falling deeper and deeper in love with (earth element) ever since the two met. She longs for the day when her love will either erode her beloved’s barriers. Her efforts have so far yielded no apparent results, as her beloved is enamored with Jacen, but Lyn (just like water) is patient and confident that (earth element)’s resistance will crumble and she will then be able to envelope her in love.

Much like Lyn’s efforts on (earth element) have so far been apparently fruitless, Blaise's attempts to bring her passion boil have mostly been unsuccessful as well.

*changed name from Ariel to Lynette
 
Last edited:
Here's what I had come up with when I suggested it.

Though it seems that the relationships are going to be different than that from how the IC is starting. Jacen is pursuing Blaise, who does Blaise pursue?

Note: edited Ariel's bio
 
Any idea whom you plan on chasing while Jacen is chasing you? We need to work out who's chasing whom before we continue so we can get this Love Square going. :D
 
Hmmmmm...I would say she should probably go for Ariel as she's water and not a good match for Blaise...but Blaise isn't comfortable with her feelings for Jacen or his feelings for her...so she focuses her lust on someone she can't have...or could have, but is 'safe' ?? But I am open to changing everything around...I can edit my post on the thread to match whatever we decide on. :D
 
Works for me. :D Post is edited. Also, I changed her name to Lynette, pic looks more like a Lynette/Lyn than an Ariel to me.

So, Jacen is pursuing Blaise, Blaise is pursuing Lyn...which means Lyn will be pursuing Intriguess's character, who would be pursuing Jacen. That gives us our love square.

I'll wait on posting until Intriguess comes back and we at least get a name for her character.
 
Back
Top