Cream pies from other men...

The moment she gets home and lays in bed with her back to me naked. I can smell the sex on her and she tells me "come on get your sloppy seconds". I ask if she is full of cum and she says yes and sore too. then I push my dick into her and feel the warm silky cum from another man or men surround my hard dick. She gives me the details of her night and I explode with a hug orgasm. Never have eaten her out with another mans cum in her. She likes to clean off my dick after with the mix of cum on me.
 
"Oh, I had a piece of your creampie..."
-a friend talking to my wife about a cake we left in her fridge.

Thanks Shannon...
 
For some reason my ex boyfriend who didn't know he was sliding his cock into my pussy that another man or men had been using and filling with there cum, for reasons unknown when my ex boyfriend slid his cock into my well used fuck hole after it had been pounded and filled by other cocks even though he didn't know and he believed his was the only cock fucking me at the time his cock would appear larger and harder and his cock would pound me with out mercy where as if my fuck hole wasn't used by others our sex life had become very lame with know signs of lust
 
One of my most stimulating experiences was meeting a FWB one night immediately after she was fucked hard. She was wearing a very short black leather skirt and heels. I was waiting at her house when she pulled up, knowing that she had just left this guy. I was admiring her legs as she opened her car door. She had amazing legs. They were very gone and shaped so nicely. I saw what looked like a globe of cum about midway down her calf to her ankle. I waited until we were inside and stopped her. I got on my knees and lifted her leg so I could confirm what I saw. She got all nervous and asked what I was doing. I told her not to worry. She wanted to go clean up and I prevented it. I looked at this huge glob of another mans cum and was rock hard. I followed a trail all the way up her leg to her pussy. I lifted her skirt and saw the most massive amount of cum I had ever seen. It was all over her pussy lips. I mean her pussy was smothered in this stuff. Her pussy was still very wet and open. I went nuts! I started by licking that large glob with my tongue. She was shocked at first and kept asking what I was doing. I flowed that trail of cum with my tongue and was carefully consuming every drop. I worked my way up to her cunt and guided her to the couch to give me greater access. She sat down and spread her legs to give me complete access go her freshly fucked cum covered cunt. I wasted no time in delving in and running my tongue all over her. She was getting so aroused and kept telling me how kinky I am and how much it was turning her on that I am SO kinky. She started having one orgasm after another. She was climbing up the back of the couch because she was cumming over and over. I positioned myself under her so the remaining spunk would run out if her pussy and into my mouth. It still drives me insane when I think if it. Years later she would still bring it up and told me that she relives that night often when she masturbates. We tried to make that a regular occurrence, as much as we could. She would regularly let me know when she was fucking someone else so I could meet her afterwords. I never saw that much cum again. She shared the story with other men and at least one of them would do the same after I fucked her. She called me one day after we had been together. I asked her what she was doing and she told me letting so and so eat your cum out of my pussy. Hmmmm, instant erection.

So Hot! Mmmmm
 
My first time eating creampies

My first time eating a creampie was in 2007 when I was having an affair with a much younger and extremely kinky coworker. Our affair started when we hooked up one night after a party she hosted. She was engaged, but her fiancé was across the country finishing up his master's degree. She only saw him during semester breaks and she was desperately craving cock. I temporarily served that purpose and we sucked and fucked each other for over a year.

We were at her apartment one day fucking like animals and it was intense. It was so hot and humid that the air conditioner couldn't keep up and sweat was just pouring from our bodies. We were slipping and sliding against each other like we were covered in oil and it was absolutely amazing. Immediately after I came, she grabbed the headboard and pulled herself up, effortlessly sliding her slippery body against mine, until she was seated on my face. I always ate her out before, after and in between each round of sex, but this was unexpected and shocking to say the least. She obviously expected the usual treatment, but this was first time we had ever gone bareback. She was staring down at me with this devilish grin and I just obediently began sucking on her clit, but she slowly shook her head no. With some hesitation, I started licking her pussy lips and she titled her head to the side with this smirk on face, as if she were saying "You know what I want." I was looking up at this beautiful petite woman sitting on my face, with her long fiery red hair stubornly clinging to her sweaty face, as she was trying to spit it out of her mouth. It was so erotic that it was like she put a spell over me and before I even releazized what I was doing, my tongue was deep inside her cream filled pussy. I could feel her kegels pulsating around my tongue as she was squeezing our freshly brewed love potion into my mouth. As gross as it was, she absolutely loved it and I loved that she loved it. From that moment on, licking her sloppy pussy clean became a routine part of after sex cleanup. And as time progressed, she grew more and more obsessed with feeding me cum.

We didn't see each other too much while her fiancé was home on break, but we hooked up one day right after she dropped him off at the airport and a mild scent of sex was still lingering between her legs. It wasn't very noticeable, but she knew I recognized the smell. She was on the pill, so obviously she was fucking her fiancé bareback too and she was expecting me to clean her out. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of eating another man's cum out of her, but as repulsive as it was, she had this incredible power over me that made it impossible to resist surrendering to even her dirtiest of desires.

My roll immediately changed when her fiancé permanently returned home. She no longer allowed me to fuck her and I was immediately demoted from secret lover to her cum eating oral slave. I was only allowed to eat her pussy, lick her ass, suck her toes and perform other acts of oral worship. But she never left me blue balled. She would always let me cum after she was satisfied. One of her favorite things was kneeling on the floor, resting her chest on the sofa and using her dual action vibrator to simultaneously stimulate her clit and G-spot, while I tongue fucked her asshole slow and deep from behind. She said this gave her the most intense orgasms and I loved how much she enjoyed it. If we were positioned right, she would let me fuck her feet while my tongue was up her ass. Then afterward she would have me lick her feet clean.

Then one day she was house sitting for a family on vacation and she invited some friends over to use the pool. It began raining and she ran into the pool house with several other guest. I followed behind, but I was locked out and she wouldn't let me in. So I just hung out in the main house for over two hours until the rain stopped. After she emerged from her shelter and everyone left, she said that she was glad I was still there and that she had a surprise for me. It wasn't like I could go anywhere. My clothes, sneakers and keys were locked in the pool house. She led me to a bedroom and tied me to the bed. I playfully resisted and fought her off, but she kept telling me to relax, she had a surprise for me. It was the week of my birthday and I thought maybe she was going to blow me or something, but she had something much nastier in mind.

I guess she needed one last hurrah before getting married. When she straddled my face, an overwhelming scent of sex was reeking between her legs and she was oozing cum. She said she couldn't go home like that and instructed me to clean her out. She lowered herself onto my face and was grinding my mouth, but I was clenching my teeth to keep my mouth closed tight. She was asking me what's wrong, but I was too afraid to speak because she was leaking so much cum. Then she lifted herself up off my face in frustration and started yelling at me. I was in total shock. She never yelled at me before, but I was never really disobedient before either. In a demeaning voice she screamed "Don't pretend you've never eaten my baby batter before and don't act like you don't like it!"

Her pussy never had such a strong and pungent cum odor before and I asked her who she fucked in the pool house, but she said it was none of my fucking business. She reminded me that I was her oral slave and that she owned my mouth to use as she pleased. She knew how to force me to do anything she wanted and she had the foresight to tie me up in case I tried to resist. She turned her body around and started stroking my cock, while seductively hovering her leaking pussy over my mouth. She was talking dirty and telling me how delicious her pussy was. She was making me hard and telling me that I knew exactly what I needed to do if I wanted to cum. My cock felt so good in her hands and the dirtier she was talking, the more appetizing she was becoming. Suddenly she had me under her spell again and I couldn't resist the urge to please her. I was trying to catch all the cum in my mouth as it dripped out of her and my tongue was trying to reach her creamy cunt, but she kept playfully pulling away and teasing me further, until she actually had me begging for permission to lick her clean.

She praised my obedience and finally lowered herself onto my face. My tongue was instantly buried deep inside her freshly filled filthy fuck hole and with one squeeze, she filled my mouth with so much cum that I choked. She quickly sat up to make sure I was OK. She didn't intend to make me choke and she profusely apologized for the overwhelming amount of cum. This time I asked her how many guys she fucked, but she just smiled and said "Don't worry about it -- just swallow" as she scraped all the spilled cum back into my mouth. Then she lowered herself back onto my face and continued squeezing the remaining loads of cum into my mouth. After I obediently licked her sloppy pussy clean, she slid her ass over my mouth and told me I wasn't done, there was still some more cum inside her. She was still stroking my cock and I wanted to cum so badly, but she was holding me on edge. The deeper I tongue fucked her cum filled asshole, the more intensely she rubbed my cock. And the more intensely she rubbed my cock, the deeper my tongue tried to clean every drop of cream filling out of her filthy asshole. And when she finally let me cum, she she fed me one last load.

I must admit that I was feeling quite a bit of jealousy during this experience. I was jealous because she stopped fucking me when her fiancé returned home, but then she locked me out of the pool house and let at least five other guys gang bang her. And I was jealous that the only thing she ever let me slide deep inside her asshole was my tongue. She moved to Oregon shortly after she got married and I haven't been with such a naughty and kinky woman since.

I've been craving a creampie for a while, but my wife won't let me eat out her after sex. She's totally grossed out by the idea and I don't want to push it for fear that she might wonder or suspect something. Eating someone else's cum out of a woman isn't really my thing. I prefer my own, but I love feeling that powerless to a woman and I'll do anything she desires.

OMG could I go for another five guy creampie right now!
 
For some reason my ex boyfriend who didn't know he was sliding his cock into my pussy that another man or men had been using and filling with there cum, for reasons unknown when my ex boyfriend slid his cock into my well used fuck hole after it had been pounded and filled by other cocks even though he didn't know and he believed his was the only cock fucking me at the time his cock would appear larger and harder and his cock would pound me with out mercy where as if my fuck hole wasn't used by others our sex life had become very lame with know signs of lust

Very hot.. Had a girl a number of years back who I would send over to guys that she went to school with the f*** then she would come home with their c** in her pussy and I would f*** her with it
 
It's not really as bad as you would think

For those who have never eaten creampie before, it's not nearly as gross and repulsive as you would think.

There's a lot of controversy over whether or not diet has an effect on the taste of semen and I can tell you from experience it does. So if you know you're going to be eating your own cum, you can improve the taste by drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruits with natural sugars like pinapples, strawberries, kiwi, and etc. And avoid caffeine, alcohol, and foods with high sulfur content.

But if you're going to be eating someone else's cum, it still may not be all that bad, particularly if it's been inside your girl's pussy for a little bit. In my story above, where Jess repeatedly fucked five guys in the pool house -- she must have fed me well over a dozen loads, but it didn't really taste all that much like cum. Keep in mind, she was getting fucked over a two hour period and much of the cum was being diluted and nutralized by her vaginal fluids as time elapsed. Then about another 20 minutes elapsed before she was actually squeezing it into my mouth. You see, cum is slightly alkaline and the natural flora of a woman's vagina is more acidic. It doesn't take long for the much lower pH of her vaginal fluids to neutralize the slightly higher pH of cum. And of course, the more time given for her vaginal fluids to react with the cum, the less offensive the taste becomes (assuming you're not offended by the taste of pussy).

So admittedly, the cum near the opening of her vagina and in her pubes never really came in contact with her vaginal fluids, thus still smelled, tasted and felt very much like cum. But over all Jess' five guy creampie wasn't really all that bad. I probably would have never gone trough with it if she hadn't tied me to the bed, but now I'd be much less hesitant.
 
Last edited:
Omg, this is one of my biggest fantasies / fetishes. I want to lick up another man's cum from my gf's ass, pussy, wherever so so so so so bad
 
For those who have never eaten creampie before, it's not nearly as gross and repulsive as you would think.

There's a lot of controversy over whether or not diet has an effect on the taste of semen and I can tell you from experience it does. So if you know you're going to be eating your own cum, you can improve the taste by drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruits with natural sugars like pinapples, strawberries, kiwi, and etc. And avoid caffeine, alcohol, and foods with high sulfur content.

But if you're going to be eating someone else's cum, it still may not be all that bad, particularly if it's been inside your girl's pussy for a little bit. In my story above, where Jess repeatedly fucked five guys in the pool house -- she must have fed me well over a dozen loads, but it didn't really taste all that much like cum. Keep in mind, she was getting fucked over a two hour period and much of the cum was being diluted and nutralized by her vaginal fluids as time elapsed. Then about another 20 minutes elapsed before she was actually squeezing it into my mouth. You see, cum is slightly alkaline and the natural flora of a woman's vagina is more acidic. It doesn't take long for the much lower pH of her vaginal fluids to neutralize the slightly higher pH of cum. And of course, the more time given for her vaginal fluids to react with the cum, the less offensive the taste becomes (assuming you're not offended by the taste of pussy).

So admittedly, the cum near the opening of her vagina and in her pubes never really came in contact with her vaginal fluids, thus still smelled, tasted and felt very much like cum. But over all Jess' five guy creampie wasn't really all that bad. I probably would have never gone trough with it if she hadn't tied me to the bed, but now I'd be much less hesitant.

Glad to read this. It's a big fantasy for my wife and me. The thought of her fixing someone else and then coming home to me gets both of us off big time. I admit that i really love the idea of skidding my cock into he slippery, cum filled pussy, but haven't loved the idea of eating it out of her. After trashing your post, i would be much more willing!
Thanks!
 
I guess I'm a bit odd; I have had guys cum in my mouth, no problem, but eating a creampie is not turn on for me. I have done it with my wife when I went off suddenly and she needed more attention and done it willingly. But it is not something I would ask to do. Not big on the snowballing, cum sharing either, that kind of grosses me out. However I like watching creampie porn and even like watching the clean-up guy do his thing. Not knocking anybody that does, it just aint for me. Love the stories in this thread.;)
 
If it's a guy that I'd be ok playing with anyway, then sure. The cuckold thing doesn't really do anything for me, though I understand a lot of guys get off on the idea of it being a stranger, or for humiliation, or whatever. For me on the other hand it's normally happened in a threesome anyway without any of the humiliation side.
 
Have eaten a creampie out of her fuck have fucked her used cum filled pussy many times. The feeling od sliding in her and the cum leaks out between us. The smell of sex fills the room.
 
Back
Top