Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't even at my house! It was at my grandmother's! :) Also tried an old dining chair that had a fancy, carved back with an egg-shaped finial on each side, but I tried that in the ass . . . boy, I really sound like an architecture freak! Anyway, yeah, as I remember (it was a while ago), I was just kinda horny and there it was! Rubbed my clit nicely too.

Too cool. I salute your sexiness. Thanks again for sharing.
 
The chair one is rather interesting and ladies please feel free to show pics or pm and send them :)
 
Well there was this one time i got back at my roomate by using his vibrating toothbrush in the front and his vibrating razor (razorblades off, of course) in the back. I really like dual stimulation so this was great for vengance and a very VERY nice O. I washed them afterwards, and he's never been the wiser. :3

I've also used my boyfriends wooden sword, and when i was younger I used nail polish bottles, an electric candle that you put in the window around christmastime, not plugged in though, a pencil with one of those large erasers on the end, and tampons.
 
I remember once I used a hammer handle. Another time I bundled up markers with a rubber band.
 
So Sharpie

While at the office my husband wanted me to send him a photo of something different. I went with a Sharipe marker.... Made for a great photo.

I'm a hetero M that likes anal stimulation and have also enjoyed the larger sized Sharpie marker to tickle my prostate. Veggies also have positives, but discovering sexy uses for mundane household objects fires my imagination to no end. Love the posts from you sexy ladies. Fun thread!
 
What haven't I...

I've got a pretty decent list:

wiffle ball bat
remote control
roll-on deodorant bottle
bottle of spray gel (the squirt end was duct taped off to prevent leakages)
empty beer bottle
screwdriver handle
broomstick

I had some very enjoyable teen years.
 
Hey, where is the summer squash in all this ??? A sizeable sexual aid mind you !!!!
 
check

Hey, where is the summer squash in all this ??? A sizeable sexual aid mind you !!!!

Check back on p. 3, Dr. My wife has used yellow summer squash as well as green zucchini -- and highly recommends them.
 
Hmm - I've used various veggies - carrots, cucumber etc, the handle of a hairbrush, glass coke bottles, the weirdest is probably the bed post on my old bed.

I was sort of looking to see what they had when we went shopping for a new bed. But my wife finally realized which ones I was looking at, and steered me away from them. It would have been fun ...

A big one would be a large cucumber we put in her. There were beer and wine bottles as other have mentioned. The weirdest must be the base of a cone sharped plastic ring stacking toy the kids had.

You guys have brought back some fun memories :D
 
Last edited:
In the pluming section of walmart there is a small yellow plunger that one would use on a sink - it has a handle that is Perfect to use as a dildo for a woman or prostate massager for a male. got it, put it downstairs in my pluming section and wife found it, accused me of not properly hiding my toys, took some tiime to convince her that it was a plunger - had to actually show her next time we went to wal mart but she knew that I got it in hopes of using it on her one evening.

Have you succeed yet? :D (*note: Go shopping at Walmart.)
 
Last edited:
Being a gamer girl, I'd often put my game controller up against my pussy, put it on a fighting game on 2 player and beat the heck out of the other character on the screen so the other game controller would vibrate against my pussy. I've also used Ice cubes
 
Being a gamer girl, I'd often put my game controller up against my pussy, put it on a fighting game on 2 player and beat the heck out of the other character on the screen so the other game controller would vibrate against my pussy. I've also used Ice cubes

Ok wii here I come
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top