Online Jack and Jill Party!

Excellent.

Let me reach into my box of toys. And... I pull out my favorite blue glass dildo.

I Look at the box of toys, sit up against the wall, legs stretched out and reflexively reach out to my thighs and a brush against my lap,

I look on my other side and find you slip off your outer dress, the muslin skin speaking to the steaming room with oodles of shy and passion,

Excited as you watch me, I slip off my panty hose, leaving only my tiny panties and bra to hide my obvious arousal.

Excited as you watch me, I slip off my panty hose, leaving only my tiny panties and bra to hide my obvious arousal.
I notice you feeling the warmth of arousal, and I unbutton my trouser, and look up at you again, the sharpness in my eyes, intended to egg you on, asking for more.

I spread my legs and begin working the head of it back and forth across my slit, feeling myself grow wetter and wetter and my lips begin to swell.

I notice you feeling the warmth of arousal, and I unbutton my trouser, and look up at you again, the sharpness in my eyes, intended to egg you on, asking for more.

Watching Jada and her glass dildo, and loving your eager request, I remove my bra and panties and start to stroke my breasts and my pussy, as I lay across my bean bag.

The bean bag is getting quite wet now, my juices spilling over my thighs. Just can't take my eyes off Jada, her legs spread open and so inviting.

Watching the two steamy damsels play with themselves, I bend forwards and get out of my trousers, a tent shaped on my underwear.
My eyes consume jada's engorged pussy lips, swollen with passionate rubbing I slip my hands over my chest, and take of my shirt, and hands leap to my underwear. I also seen innocentyoungvirgin pleasure her pussy, and her tightening nipples, which make my palms slide my garment halfway down as the bulge morphs into my cock excited from the happenings. My palm touches the mushroom head and I run it downwards along the length, noticing two babes with their luscious legs prised open and the fragrant moisture sliding off their hips.

The bean bag is getting quite wet now, my juices spilling over my thighs. Just can't take my eyes off Jada, her legs spread open and so inviting.
The juices dripping down your bean bag give me the last kick to arouse me and as its fragrance wafts to my nose, my eyes slip to jada and you back, and I find your delicious hunger for jada's moist vagina, even more arousing. My palm feels my erection throb and grow as the stroking begins.

I tug on the top of my chemise, letting my breasts hang free. Lean back a bit and spread my legs a bit further. Fighting the urge to cum. I cum sooo easily.

Last edited:
I tug on the top of my chemise, letting my breasts hand free. Lean back a bit and spread my legs a bit further. Fighting the urge to cum. I cum sooo easily.

Oh god, I hate these rules, I just want to help Jada as she loses her battle, I want to lay between her thighs and drink of her cum.

I look hard as my hand is covering the top of my cock, and notice the look of passionate relaxation, your beautiful breasts heaving with the heat and the clitorial hood open like a flower, and my hand goes to town along the full length till my balls, the lower part of my palm pushes against the balls, pressing and clasp them and rub upwards, my lips are moist imagining the freshly wet pussy of your about to explode into an orgasm..

Oh god, I hate these rules, I just want to help Jada as she loses her battle, I want to lay between her thighs and drink of her cum.

:D

Sorry. I'm not into women.

*Plunges dildo in deep, works it in and out and begins to have an orgasm*

:D

Sorry. I'm not into women.

*Plunges dildo in deep, works it in and out and begins to have an orgasm*
The sight of that glassy heavenly rod plunging in deep and pulled out excites me. As my hardon twitches and my hand is flashy as I go upwards, roam over the cherry red mushroom, the slit on my mushroom head oozing precum as I bring down my palm from the other side.
The way the dildo stickily comes out wrapped by the lips of your now dripping pussy, oh how hot is that.

The sight of that glassy heavenly rod plunging in deep and pulled out excites me. As my hardon twitches and my hand is flashy as I go upwards, roam over the cherry red mushroom, the slit on my mushroom head oozing precum as I bring down my palm from the other side.
The way the dildo stickily comes out wrapped by the lips of your now dripping pussy, oh how hot is that.

Watching that is turning me on more.

I flick the head of the dildo over my clit then back to my slit. My pussy automatically tightens and begins to pull it inside of me.

Watching that is turning me on more.

I flick the head of the dildo over my clit then back to my slit. My pussy automatically tightens and begins to pull it inside of me.
I see the dildo slip inside your swollen pussy lips, tho wetness makes it slip like silken butter. My palms now barely cover my erection and in a frenzy the stroking becomes the passionate jerKing, the other hand is on my thighs barely brushing my balls, the warmth rising from my thighs, into the sac, the other hand like a piston shuttlin up and down. My eyes are getting dazed as ecstasy begins to build. I see your erect nipples and heaving breasts, the delicious mounds reciprocating as your hand plunges that joy of glass in the deepest chasm of your vagina and springing out. The motion plonks your palm over the side of your clit as the wetness splitters and makes sounds that begin to get me.
My hand furiously is shafting upwards pulling my manhood upwards and downwards crashing against the base

I see the dildo slip inside your swollen pussy lips, tho wetness makes it slip like silken butter. My palms now barely cover my erection and in a frenzy the stroking becomes the passionate jerKing, the other hand is on my thighs barely brushing my balls, the warmth rising from my thighs, into the sac, the other hand like a piston shuttlin up and down. My eyes are getting dazed as ecstasy begins to build. I see your erect nipples and heaving breasts, the delicious mounds reciprocating as your hand plunges that joy of glass in the deepest chasm of your vagina and springing out. The motion plonks your palm over the side of your clit as the wetness splitters and makes sounds that begin to get me.
My hand furiously is shafting upwards pulling my manhood upwards and downwards crashing against the base

Such a beautiful sight!

I switch over to my curved dildo, pressing it into me and seeking out my G Spot. I feel it begin to swell. Ahhh...

Such a beautiful sight!

I switch over to my curved dildo, pressing it into me and seeking out my G Spot. I feel it begin to swell. Ahhh...

As I watch your back arch backwards with the waves of pleasure mounting you, my legs reflexively spread apart and the trunk of my cock with its bulbous base, open up in full glory. I feel your vagina deepen and the dildo hit the G-Spot, it first touches and with subsequent pushes, beging to push against it, the walls of your pussy shiver and that sight are the final stab in my erection. The fingers going up and down, at times stranded half way and pushing the foreskin over and naked, my deep red cock's head, has swollen and the slit dripping with precum, the sight of my shining cock, within the steamy room, prepared for the eruption, I look into your eyes and find you reaching the cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is sad indeed, I was enjoying the sight of your excited body, the curves arching back and forth as you pleasure yourself.

:kiss:

I look deeply into your eyes as another wave of orgasm crashes through my body!

Back