What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiight NOW?! (pt.2!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to spend a significant day alone.. so I’m thinking of honouring my mum that day by having the dinner I used to get her, buying some flowers, lighting a candle, and having her favourite alcoholic drink.

I guess it’s nothing out of this world, but it’s still remembrance. I think so, anyway. Small gestures can be very sentimental.

I have to spend a significant day alone.. so I’m thinking of honouring my mum that day by having the dinner I used to get her, buying some flowers, lighting a candle, and having her favourite alcoholic drink.

I guess it’s nothing out of this world, but it’s still remembrance. I think so, anyway. Small gestures can be very sentimental.

Definitely sentimental and a wonderful way to remember her and honor her memory.

Now I really must stop saying I need to go to bed, and actually do it! It’s close to 2am, and I’m working in the morning, straight through until 10pm! Goodnight, world :rose:

That it has been so long since I've been here that I probably don't know anyone

People of the 17th century would be horrified to learn that we would be dressing our kids up as pirates for “fun” in the 21st century. Sorry I was at the Renaissance today and there was lots of people dressed as pirates.

Let's see, if today is Sunday, September 23... and I carry the one... yep! Just 30 more years of work left!

That tomorrow is coming. As much as I want it not to. It's inexorable and relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back