Kreepy Kavanaugh

Her unilateral request that he withhold pertinent information from the Public on something as important as this given that the accused has the absolute right to confront his accuser according to our system of jurisprudence. You know, that stuff they thought you and your fake Law School?

Are you trying to wind me up? Get my goat? Grind my gears? Cheese my pancakes? Frost my ass? Slap me silly and call me Susan?

You’ll have to try harder than that, my son. Things that get my goat:

Racial or religious slurs against me with authentic animus
Making light of my great-relatives experiences with the Holocaust
Making light of neurological disabilities, particularly my daughter’s
Saying Wolverine could beat Batman in a fight
Making light of my experiences with being bullied as a child
Saying Batman could beat Wolverine in a fight

But I was expressing my flabbergast at Grassley’s blatant flipping the bird at Feinstein. Of course her stated expectation of confidentiality has no legal weight — or, at least, if it does, I am not aware of any. I merely find it outrageous to my sense of decurom on how US Senators should conduct shit flinging contests.

What part of a request in a letter is binding on the recipient of that letter did they teach you in your fake Law School?

Why on Earth would lead you to think I think that letter has anything legally binding in it? Do you know something about me that I don’t?

That letter is certainly Jermaine to the committee and to the public since that's the entire reason they were holding up a nomination.

Who’s Jermaine? How is Jermaine Jackson germane to this discussion? (I’m just teasing; I’m sure that typo is due to autocorrect. When I tried to type “germane” my iPad output “St. Germain”.

And she is not deign to come and give actual testimony. It's all we have. It needed to be released.

If she had bothered to testify it would still need to be released so that we can compare and contrast prior statements that are available.

The news as of this morning was that she’s testifying on Thursday.

And apparently another woman has come forward and is alleging that Kavanaugh pulled a Lewis CK on her in college.

Oh, the wheels on the bus go round and round...

Last edited:
That's called moving the goalposts when you can't defend your original argument.

You have no idea what happened thirty-six years ago, nor how her memory of those events has been shaped in three-and-a-half decades. You don't have any idea what she will remember in sworn testimony under direct examination when and if she testifies.

No one, including her, can reconstruct the events of that unspecified night with any degree of accuracy. Human minds are not video recorders.

I have no doubt she is being coached and rehearsed and that too will show. Those that want to believe the worst will still do so since you do now without any actual testimony. Those with doubts will see through the coaching. Unrehearsed testimony sounds unrehearsed which is why good lawyers use a light touch. She would have been much more effective if she had promptly appeared.

At this point. Its over except for the inevitable howls of protest.

. . .and you practiced criminal law, when?

Never?

Thought so.

Trusts and estates, mostly. Tax issues of the absurdly wealthy. Legal advice for small start ups, including a dominatrix service and a camgirl studio, which was a house in the suburb of Austin Texas with like 8 tiny bedrooms and massive Ethernet switches built into the walls. (I had moved to Austin while my wife got her MBA at UT). Things like that.

That’s Not a Real Penis

Oh, ew. The source is the Daily News. Ah, well.

Two more women have stories to tell about Brett Kavanaugh — including that he exposed himself at Yale party

And —:eek:— the article was written by a woman. I guess that means RightGuide will say it’s not reliable, and Que will tell her to tongue-punch his fart-box.

Oh wait! The New Yorker has an article, too.

”I remember a penis being in front of my face,” she said. “I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.” She recalled remarking, “That’s not a real penis,” and the other students laughing at her confusion and taunting her, one encouraging her to “kiss it.” She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic, in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said. “I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated.” She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

His dick isn’t that impressive, it seems. Maybe that’s why he apparently keeps trying to stick it where it isn’t wanted.

Last edited:
I suspect that tomorrow, McConnell is going to tell the White House that this nomination is toast.

I was thinking he would see if it made it to a vote before the end of the month, and if it were still roiling around, he’d kill it and move on with circling the wagons for the election.

I personally think the Democrats won’t flip either the House or Senate, unless the GOP rolls over and plays dead, which is what it will have to do if this nomination fight lumbers into October.

TIME'S UP

@TIMESUPNOW
Survivors must be heard. Wear black and join the national walkout on Monday, Sept. 24 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT in solidarity with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. https://www.facebook.com/events/2132578240149628/ … #BelieveSurvivors #TIMESUP

2:13 PM - Sep 23, 2018
680 people are talking about this

The following is a statement by Fatima Goss Graves, President and CEO of the National Women’s Law Center:

“Today, another brave woman – Deborah Ramirez – came forward with allegations of sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh. It is now staggeringly evident: The Senate Judiciary Committee must suspend its confirmation process. To state the obvious: taking sexual violence seriously requires investigating credible allegations such as these. If that investigation is circumvented here – when a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court is at stake – it devalues the promise of justice for all survivors, especially young women and girls. Nearly one in three women will survive sexual assault or violence in her lifetime. Many of those women will not come forward for fear of shame, not being believed, or being revictimized. As Dr. Blasey Ford stated in the Washington Post, ‘Why suffer through the annihilation if it’s not going to matter?’ America is waiting to see when the Republican leadership on the Committee will recognize that the experiences of survivors matter. If the Committee is not prepared to treat these allegations with the seriousness and fair process they require, it must abandon this nomination entirely.”

https://nwlc.org/press-releases/nwl...cusation-of-sexual-assault-against-kavanaugh/

Good gracious grackles!

Michael Avenatti
@MichaelAvenatti
My client is not Deborah Ramirez.
7:59 PM · Sep 23, 2018

TIME'S UP

@TIMESUPNOW
Survivors must be heard. Wear black and join the national walkout on Monday, Sept. 24 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT in solidarity with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. https://www.facebook.com/events/2132578240149628/ … #BelieveSurvivors #TIMESUP

2:13 PM - Sep 23, 2018
680 people are talking about this

The following is a statement by Fatima Goss Graves, President and CEO of the National Women’s Law Center:

“Today, another brave woman – Deborah Ramirez – came forward with allegations of sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh. It is now staggeringly evident: The Senate Judiciary Committee must suspend its confirmation process. To state the obvious: taking sexual violence seriously requires investigating credible allegations such as these. If that investigation is circumvented here – when a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court is at stake – it devalues the promise of justice for all survivors, especially young women and girls. Nearly one in three women will survive sexual assault or violence in her lifetime. Many of those women will not come forward for fear of shame, not being believed, or being revictimized. As Dr. Blasey Ford stated in the Washington Post, ‘Why suffer through the annihilation if it’s not going to matter?’ America is waiting to see when the Republican leadership on the Committee will recognize that the experiences of survivors matter. If the Committee is not prepared to treat these allegations with the seriousness and fair process they require, it must abandon this nomination entirely.”

https://nwlc.org/press-releases/nwl...cusation-of-sexual-assault-against-kavanaugh/

You can't possibly compare those two complaints.

Christine Ford's is a serious allegation- about attempted rape
Deborah Ramirez's is about her getting ungraciously shit-faced with the boys to the point of almost peeing on herself, and being confused with a loose girl. He tried, but didn't persist once she said no. While far from condoning his act, it wasn't what Dems. want it to be.

Last edited:
You can't possibly compare those two complaints.

Christine Ford's is a serious allegation- about attempted rape
Deborah Ramirez's is about her getting ungraciously shit-faced with the boys to the point of almost peeing on herself, and being confused with a loose girl. He tried, but didn't persist once she said no. While far from condoning his act, it wasn't what Dems. want it to be.

Shoving your dick in someone’s face isn’t “trying”, it’s sexual assault.

Last edited:
Fuck Facebook. It should be fucking illegal to post links to that shithole site. Any loser fucking asswipe that posts links to it should be permanently barred from all other websites.

Fuck every ignorant fucking asshole that even thinks about posting links to that shit.

Shoving your dick in someone’s face isn’t “trying”, it’s sexual assault.

It was during a "spin the bottle" game.
Such games often have sexual inuendoes to them.

I can imagine both scenarios - yours and mine in such a situation.

But there's something about her vague account that makes me suspect that she wasn't the innocent participant that she portrays herself to be, and there's more to the story.
Unlike Christine Ford.

Personal speculation, of course.

Fuck Facebook. It should be fucking illegal to post links to that shithole site. Any loser fucking asswipe that posts links to it should be permanently barred from all other websites.

Fuck every ignorant fucking asshole that even thinks about posting links to that shit.

What are you referring to?

Gawd, could you imagine dishrag waving his dick in your face :eek:

But there's something about her vague account that makes me suspect that she wasn't the innocent participant that she portrays herself to be, and there's more to the story.
Unlike Christine Ford.

You think freshman at Yale are playing spin the bottle?

It’s not my scenario, dishrag.

You obviously didn't read her statement, oh Greek temptress.

Dude, show me where she said they were playing spin the bottle. Oh great dishrag. I’ll be waiting.

Maybe you’ll post it in 24 hours.

tenor.gif

What statement? She hasn't released a "statement," she's only told her story to the new Yorker:

Ramirez said that, when both she and Kavanaugh were freshmen at Yale, she was invited by a friend on the women’s soccer team to a dorm-room party. She recalled that the party took place in a suite at Lawrance Hall, in the part of Yale known as Old Campus, and that a small group of students decided to play a drinking game together. “We were sitting in a circle,” she said. “People would pick who drank.” Ramirez was chosen repeatedly, she said, and quickly became inebriated. At one point, she said, a male student pointed a gag plastic penis in her direction. Later, she said, she was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words, as that male student and another stood nearby. (Ramirez identified the two male onlookers, but, at her request, The New Yorker is not naming them.)

A third male student then exposed himself to her. “I remember a penis being in front of my face,” she said. “I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.” She recalled remarking, “That’s not a real penis,” and the other students laughing at her confusion and taunting her, one encouraging her to “kiss it.” She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic, in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said. “I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated.” She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

So let's recap: No "Spin the Bottle"

Nothing about "being mistaken for a loose woman."

And what does it mean that someone was "ungraciously" drunk? Is that another word for "she deserved whatever happened to her?"

Having said that, this is no biggie to me. It shows he's a pig, which we already knew. I wouldn't necessarily call it sexual assault in this instance. Depends on the circumstances. It's not the same as being flashed when you're alone and feel threatened. Although it does show he has a problem with alcohol and gets aggressive sexually when he gets drunk.

You obviously didn't read her statement, oh Greek temptress.

Unlike Christine Ford.

Of course you suspect such. You need to find a way to blame every victim.

A person commits 4th degree sexual assault when he has sexual contact with (1) someone who is under age 15, mentally incompetent, physically helpless, under age 18 and under his care or supervision, or in custody or detained in a hospital and under his authority or supervision; (2) another person without consent; (3) an animal or deceased person; (4) his psychotherapy patient or former patient during sessions, under the guise of therapy, or while the patient is dependent upon him; (5) a school student and the actor works at the school or for the school board; (6) a minor that he coaches or otherwise instructs; (7) a minor and the actor is a person in a position of power; or (8) someone he tricks into believing that the actor is a health professional and the sexual intercourse is medical treatment (§ 53a-73a)

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2005/rpt/2005-R-0857.htm

Back