Because Big Sister Says So!

Synchronicity



“Mine says ‘Eager Sex Slave,’” Casey informed Dawn with apparent comfort regarding the engraved tag on the collar she wore, which matched one also around her sister Marie’s neck. “Marie’s says ‘Lesbian Slut.’”

Marie simply stared down at the paper place mat in front of her. It carried advertisements for various local businesses including, coincidentally, the PetCo where Cathy obtained the collars her sisters now wore. Marie had wondered on the trip here if Cathy planned to lead them into the restaurant on the leashes she had purchased at the same time. Originally relieved her older sister had not gone to this extreme, Marie now felt it would not have mattered, with Gus’s prior girlfriend now fully informed of her current humiliating status. Marie felt her face burning red.



 
"I see you've noticed our collars," Casey told Dawn after the latter served their beverages. "Mine says 'Eager Sex Slave.' Marie's says 'Lesbian Slut.'"

"Oh." Dawn realized this meant a lot, and she found it fascinating, especially because it involved her ex-boyfriend Gus and his current girlfriend Marie, but she would need a moment to process it. So she replied simply. "Are you ready to order your entrées?"
 
"Are you ready to order your entrées?" the pretty waitress, and Gus's ex-girlfriend, Dawn asked. She impressed Cathy with how calm she remained in the uncomfortable situation.

"The sluts will have oatmeal, plain," Cathy referred to her younger sisters at the back of the booth. She had decided to make sure Dawn understood the full scenario. "They're slaves, after all, and deserve only gruel. I'll have the vegetarian omelette with an English muffin instead of the hash browns. Even though he's technically my slave, too, out of respect for you, I'll let your ex-lover Gus order his own meal."
 
"Even though he's technically my slave, too," Cathy continued. "Out of respect for you, I'll let your ex-lover Gus order his own meal."

"Oh, we weren't..." Dawn, disconcerted by Cathy's claim of Gus's slavery to her, reacted with the first thought that came to mind, focused on Cathy's assumption that they's been lovers. "We never.... Gus and I just dated."

Dawn's turn to blush had come.
 
This made it real.

Up until now, Cathy calling him her slave had seemed more like a game to Gus, an artifice to excuse having sex with Cathy and Casey even though he loved their sister Marie. By identifying him as her slave to Dawn, however, Cathy had turned it all to a stark reality. Gus still cared what Dawn thought of him, after all.

To his relief, she appeared more confused than disgusted by the revelation. He tried to turn things back to normal by ordering breakfast.

"I'll have the breakfast special with pancakes... eggs over easy."
 
"Eggs over easy," Gus specified.

"As always!" Dawn replied automatically, relieved to find something familiar in the bizarre relationship in which she had discovered her former boyfriend with his new girlfriend and her sisters. "I'll put your orders right in."

She turned away and walked across the dining room, oblivious to the other tables. She felt a bit shocked by what she had learned, but not entirely surprised. She knew Chris had a strong libido. It had contributed to their break up. He had kept pushing for sex while, at that time at least, Dawn wanted to remain a virgin. She thought she should feel disgusted by what he, Marie, and her sisters now apparently did with each other. To her consternation, however, she found she still loved Gus, and so she only felt jealousy.
 
Satisfaction



Marie glanced up angrily when Dawn indicated she already knew how Gus liked his eggs. It felt like the pretty waitress wanted to emphasize that she had dated him first. Then Marie’s attitude softened a bit. Gus had broken up with Dawn for her, after all. More importantly,
Dawn had confirmed she and Gus had never made love, unintentionally supporting Gus’s persistent claim that he had lost his virginity to Marie at the same time he took hers.

“I’ll put your orders right in,” Dawn promised, then turned and crossed the dining room toward the kitchen in the back. Marie watched her go. She had always felt a bit jealous of Dawn, who had the face, hair, height, and figure of a model. Then Marie realized she had something better that Dawn didn’t. She had Gus. Even if, for the next six days, her body belonged to Cathy, afterward,
as Casey had pointed out, she would again have him more than ever before. She sighed contentedly in renewed satisfaction with her present situation.

 
Dawn's attestation that she knew Gus's preferred egg preparation revealed to Cathy that the lovely server still had feelings for him. She admired Dawn's tall, slender figure as she walked away. To Cathy, the dun polyester waitress dress she wore did not detract from Dawn's appearance. The more beautiful the woman, the more Cathy preferred to see her in servile attire.

All this gave Cathy an idea. She got up and followed Dawn to the counter where she had turned in their orders to the cooks. Dawn turned around just as Cathy stepped up. Without asking, Cathy took the order pad and pen from her hand and wrote on it.

"That's our address," Cathy indicated as she returned the pad to Dawn. "I can tell you'd love to rekindle your romance with Gus. If you come over after your shift ends tonight, you can join him for a romantic dinner and see where things go from there. What time should we expect you?"
 
Dawn blinked a few times, staring blankly at the pad holding an unfamiliar address. It must belong to Cathy and her sisters. She knew Gus's address, even though his family had moved since he had broken up with her. She still occasionally drove past his house when he weighed on her thoughts.

She wondered exactly what Cathy had in mind, and how it related to the disclosed sexual submission of her sisters, including Gus's current girlfriend Marie. Marie's collar, however, labeled her as a lesbian, and Cathy had included Gus as one of her slaves. This suggested Gus and Marie had separated, and that Dawn could possibly "rekindle" her relationship with him as Cathy suggested. Of course, it seemed Cathy collected sexual slaves, and might expect something in return for reuniting her with Gus. Dawn could not wrap her head around all the possibilities and considerations.

She looked up and spoke softly. "I need some time to think about this."
 
Dawn did not immediately reject the invitation. Cathy knew from experience that this indicated a good possibility, perhaps even a probability, that she'd ultimately accept. Now, she just had to apply the right amount of urgency, saying: "I'd appreciate your answer by the time we leave."

She returned to the table with a smile on her face. As she sat, she said to Gus: "She's a very beautiful girl."
 
"She's a very beautiful girl," Cathy said of Dawn, their waitress and Gus's former girlfriend.

"Mm-hmm," Gus agreed reluctantly. He did not fully enjoy or appreciate the cruel ordeal to which Cathy had subjected Marie since their chance encounter with Dawn. His love and protective instincts emerged immediately. "But I think, in every way, Marie is far more beautiful."
 
"Oh... no, Dearie, I had the Eggs Benedict. George had the Belgian Waffles."

"Oops," Dawn smiled apologetically as she switched the plates. "Sorry."

"That's alright," the elderly lady replied. "Is everything okay? You seem distracted today."

"Just a bit nervous, I guess," Dawn replied automatically, then internally winced at her candor. This old couple ate here every weekend, and almost felt like family. She decided she had to explain, albeit not everything. "Um... The guy in that booth there is my ex-boyfriend."

"Well, if he let you go, then he's a fool. You're prettier than any of those girls he's with. And those two in the back... wearing dog collars! Is that some sort of 'Punk Rock' thing? I don't get what kids these days call fashion!"

"Can I get you anything else?" Dawn asked, eager to change the subject.

"You could top off my coffee," George suggested.

Dawn hurried away to get the pot. In truth, Gus's presence itself had not made her nervous. Cathy's invitation to dinner with him had. Gus had ended their relationship so unexpectedly, Dawn felt a lack of closure that still plagued her. Now, Cathy offered a chance to explore those feelings, and possibly humiliate his new girlfriend in the process, but surely with strings attached.

Thus, altogether unsure to what it might lead, Dawn knew she should decline the dinner invitation and not get involved. She realized, however, that if she did so, she would spend the rest of her life wondering what she had missed, including the chance to restore Gus's love for her. That last possibility decided the matter for her.

"You look happier suddenly," George's wife noticed as Dawn poured his coffee.

"Yes," Dawn's bright smile broadened further. "I'm going out tonight, and I think it will be fun.... It's sure to be interesting!"
 
Considering Future Needs



“I think, in every way, Marie is far more beautiful,” Gus told Cathy after she had pushed him into conceding that he would still consider his former girlfriend Dawn attractive. Marie lifted her hand to take his in appreciation, then drew it back suddenly, remembering Cathy’s prohibition of them touching each other during this week as her slaves. She suddenly yearned for Gus. Knowing she could not have him for many days to come made her want him all the more.

She closed her eyes and tried to follow Casey’s earlier advice on how to deal with the intense sexual feelings their situation enkindled. Her loins tingled and burned for Gus, and she tried to embrace those sensations and enjoy them. Doing so, however, simply made her need him more.

She could hardly believe the almost constant lust she had felt since all this had started. She wondered if it would subside after the week ended. She had to hope so. She did not know if she could function normally if she found herself always so horny once school resumed.

 
Under the circumstances, Casey did not think it cruel of Cathy to remark on Dawn's beauty in front of Marie. A slave can actually become prideful, thinking her owner has some unique need for her. This pride ultimately obstructs the rapturous surrender necessary to the unparalleled pleasures of enslavement.

Nonetheless, when Gus replied that he found Marie more beautiful in every way, Casey had to suppress an urge to hug him. Not currently Marie's master, but still her steady boyfriend, he appropriately gave her this unequivocal compliment. It made Casey love him all the more and appreciate this opportunity to spend time as his slave. She hoped she interpreted Cathy's intentions correctly to allow her to continue to serve him after this wonderful week ended.
 
"That was a fine brunch," Cathy declared as Gus set his fork and knife down on his empty plate. She had already finished her fluffy vegetarian omelette, while Marie and Casey had consumed the meager portions of plain oatmeal she had allowed them. This meal of gruel served as a symbol of their enslaved status.

She looked around and saw that Dawn had just finished taking an order from a family at a booth across the room. Cathy raised her hand to just shoulder height, but had no trouble catching her eye. She wiggled her finger to call the lovely waitress over.
 
Dawn could not stop looking at the booth containing her old boyfriend, Gus, the woman he left her for, Marie, and Marie's two sisters, Casey and Cathy. Apparently, the four of them shared some sort of kinky relationship in which Cathy enjoyed sexual control over the other three. Now, Cathy had invited Dawn to join in, with the lure of the chance to rekindle her relationship with Gus.

That possibility had overcome any trepidation over what else Cathy might have planned. Dawn now waited for her opportunity to let Cathy know she had decided to accept her invitation. She tried to remain patient as she took an order from a family in a booth on the opposite side of the room from what she now thought of as Cathy's (not Gus's, as she originally had) table. The squirming kids kept changing their minds, and the high-maintenance mom had so many substitutions and special requests that by the time she finished, what she ordered barely resembled the original menu item.

They finally finished and Dawn could turn around. She immediately directed her attention at Cathy, who lifted her hand and beckoned her with a single finger. Dawn admired the subtle confidence in Cathy's demeanor, as if she simply expected obedience. Dawn had to force herself to walk at her usual pace as she crossed the dining room.

"Will there be anything else, Ma'am?" she addressed the question to Cathy as she stepped up to her booth.
 
Cathy ogled Dawn as the she crossed the room at her summons. Her tall, lean body made even the dun polyester waitress dress she wore look good. Her wavy hair, framing a pretty face with bright blue eyes, bounced as she walked. Best of all, Dawn's voice naturally took a servile tone when she stopped at the booth and asked: "Will there be anything else, Ma'am?"

"Just the check, please, Dear," Cathy replied simply.
 
Dawn took the order pad from her pocket and flipped to the appropriate page. She had already made up her mind, and one quick glance at Gus steeled her resolve, come what may with Cathy, Marie, and Casey. Thus, Dawn did not hesitate to add this note at the bottom of the bill:

I'll be there as you ask
~ 6:00 PM.​

She tore the sheet from the pad and set it in front of Cathy.

"You pay at the register," she said, surprised at the normalcy of her voice. "Thank you for everything."

Without any indication of further expectations, she turned around and went to grab the coffee pot to make the rounds of her other tables.
 
During the ride home, Cathy again sat in the back seat between Marie and Casey. She required her sisters to keep their hands at their sides while she had hers between their thighs, bringing them both repeatedly to the edge of orgasm, but never providing final relief. By the time Gus pulled the car into their driveway, both panted and groaned with lust.

Inside the house, Cathy gave Marie and Casey instructions. "Get undressed, take care of your clothes, go the the bathroom if you need, then change into nothing but a pair of blue jeans. While doing all this you may not touch each other, nor may you pleasure yourselves. When you have your blue jeans on, report to the kitchen. I'll be waiting for you there."

When they had left to comply, Cathy turned to Gus and smiled slyly. "Have I got a nice surprise in store for you!"
 
"I said no ice!" the teen snarled. His mother rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Dawn immediately apologized and set the glass of Mt. Dew back on her tray. "I'll be right back with a new one... no ice."

She turned and hurried back to the waitress station to dump the iced drink and refill the glass. She had made several similar and atypical for her mistakes since Gus, Cathy, and her sisters had left. As the end of her shift grew nearer, Dawn became increasingly nervous -- and excited -- wondering what the evening had in store for her.
 
Now dressed, as Cathy had instructed, in nothing but a pair of blue jeans, Casey fixed her hair and light makeup, and changed her earrings, to match this most casual attire.

attachment.php

She always wanted to look her best, and especially now while she served Gus as his slave. She hoped this special arrangement would last long beyond the single week Cathy had extorted from their sister Marie and her boyfriend, and Casey's current master, Gus.

Satisfied with her appearance, she left the bathroom and headed back toward the front of the house.
 

Attachments

  • SisSaid1.jpg
    SisSaid1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
Frustrated Cheat



Back in her bedroom, Marie could not resist touching herself after undressing from lunch. Cathy had her so wet again! It not only felt wonderful in her loins to stoke her sodden womanhood, but she enjoyed the feel of her slick folds around her finger.

She told herself she had to stop, even as her fingertip found her clitoris. She could not stop herself from rubbing it. She laid back on the bed. It felt so good!

She would have let herself succumb to orgasm right then, except hearing Casey come out of the bathroom reminded her that Cathy had forbid them touching themselves. She did not want Casey to see her disobeying their Mistress. She might tell Cathy, and Marie did not want to think of the potential consequences.

Marie pulled her hand away, hopped up off the bed, and took a pair of blue jeans out of her dresser. As she put them on, buttoned the waistband and zipped up the fly, she realized that Cathy had picked this attire because it would make it difficulty to masturbate. Chuckling at her Mistress’s devious ways, she followed Casey down the hall.

 
"Have I got a nice surprise in store for you!" Cathy announced after her sisters left to change clothes.

"Oh?" Gus replied, raising his eyebrows. "The past twenty-four hours have been full of surprises, thanks to you! Now what do you have in mind?"
 
"Now what do you have in mind?" Gus asked regarding Cathy's promised surprise.

"I'm not ready to tell you yet." Cathy considered whether, and how, to tell him she had arranged for his ex-girlfriend, the one he had left for Marie, to come have dinner with them tonight. She had to play this very carefully, or it might anger him or lead to someone's hurt feelings, rather than the unparalleled perverse debauchery she intended. She would not have dreamed of trying such a thing 24 hours ago, but the way Marie readily took to her forced role as lesbian sex slave now made it seem not just possible, but actually desirable for all. "But I just had an idea that might give you a hint."

They waited until Marie and Casey returned from changing. Both arrived as instructed, wearing nothing but blue jeans. Cathy took a moment to admire her sisters lovely bare breasts, then spoke.

"Change in plans: Go back to your rooms and put on tight, light colored T-shirts, preferably white. That's all you are to put on above your waist, no bra or cami, just a t-shirt. You'll also want to put on some shoes, but no socks. We're going shopping."
 
Last edited:
The Best She Can Hope For



Back again in her bedroom, Marie realized she did not have a T-shirt there that fit Cathy’s requirements. To the extent that she owned actual T-Shirts — she mostly had T-shirts from concerts she and Gus had attended, The Kinks, Bob Seeger, the Stones, and, most recently, The Who — she had taken them all to Madison last August. She had not brought home any to wear in the middle of winter.

She dug through her drawers and found a thin, pink cotton pullover sweater with a swooped V-neck. She tried this on.

attachment.php


Normally, she would not dream of going out in public dressed this way. The neckline revealed most of her shallow cleavage. Also, her nipples, still somewhat stiff from the effect of the past day and night on her libido, nearly poked through the light knit fabric. She did not see any choice, however, in this instance. Nothing else she had available would come close to satisfying Cathy’s expectations. She reassured herself by remembering that her coat would pretty much hide what the outfit revealed.

To complete it, she put on and tied a pair of white sneakers. As she did, she tried to guess what Cathy intended to get at the mall, but nothing came to mind. Marie could not imagine anything there that could humiliate her more than the collar she now wore, even as the thought of this again heated her loins. Suddenly curious and excited, Marie returned to the living-room with speculative anticipation.

 

Attachments

  • p229a.jpg
    p229a.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top