Just for Fun. Sex Position.

Person of which ever gender you prefer it to be finds a small remote on the floor of the convention hall during a late night social event which has over 100 attendees all dressed in their best sexy and formal attire. Person recognizes the remote as belonging to a sex toy bullet and determines to find the owner/wearer, roaming the room, full champagne flute in hand, occasionally pressing the activate button and watching for expressions and body language. Eventually finds the wearer who has collapsed happily onto a chair with a dazed but ecstatic expression on their face. A bit more button pushing on the remote and the wearer, a damp puddle spreading on the cloth between his/her spread legs confesses that yes, he/she is recipient of the pleasure the hands free inserted sex bullet brings.

Next position: Max Head Room

Max Head Room

Two partners of either sex can do this but... There are so many variations! The partners are not free to do what they want. They can only do what a computer generated voice tells them to do.

Next: Charlie's Angels
 
Max Head Room

Two partners of either sex can do this but... There are so many variations! The partners are not free to do what they want. They can only do what a computer generated voice tells them to do.

Next: Charlie's Angels

Charlie's Angels is a foursome compressed of three bisexual women and an invisible Man.

The women should be:

A blonde in a too small bikini;

A brunette in riding gear, complete with riding crop;

A second brunette in four inch heels, a pencil skirt and a white blouse missing it's top four buttons.

A fifth participant, another man, films and provides insights and direction to the women, but never participates directly.

The next position is Weeding the Garden
 
Last edited:
Wedding The Garden - The Sex Position

It starts with the female slowly taking her clothes off in front of her male lover and exposing her hairy pussy before she lays down on the bed and allows the guy to lick her pussy while pulling on the hair that surrounds it like he's pulling weeds out of a garden.

Next position: The Pogo Stick
 
It starts with the female slowly taking her clothes off in front of her male lover and exposing her hairy pussy before she lays down on the bed and allows the guy to lick her pussy while pulling on the hair that surrounds it like he's pulling weeds out of a garden.

Next position: The Pogo Stick

This one requires a man who can take a lot of pain and a woman who is not only sturdy but agile.

The man is strapped to a plank.

The woman straddles him and the plank, bouncing up and down rapidly, hoping to force his cock inside of her each time.

---

Next position: Shaved Ice
 
Next position: Shaved Ice

Warm washcloth, razor, cup of ice from Sonic.
Shave the woman’s pubic area and her underarms, warming them first. Then she shaves you.
Then repeatedly fill your mouths with ice, cooling your tongues to the lowest temperature you can handle, then lick the shaved areas.

Next position: Fear of Missing Out
 
Next position: Fear of Missing Out

Fear of Missing Out

A young and sexually-naive girl sits by and watches a more experienced female friend benefit from being in the middle of an orgy. The rest of the participants making up the orgy can be guys or girls or a mix of both.

The young girl watches as the group perform all kinds of sexual acts on the central female. Through their display of rampant sex, they hope to entice the inexperienced girl to join in.

Her curiosity grows and as the screams of pleasure get louder she may decide that she would like to get some of this. If the fear of missing out on such an erotic indulgence becomes too much, the younger female will strip naked and insert herself into the action.

The rest of the orgy now place her at the centre and she is taken by them in every which way imaginable.

Next position: Countdown
 
Countdown - Sex Position

A man gets on top of one woman and stuffs his hard cock inside her wet pussy while another woman rubs her damp cunt and counts backwards from one hundred to zero which is when all three would be able to cum.

Next Position - The Force Awakens
 
Next Position - The Force Awakens

A true test of force. A wintertime activity. Two men, both interested in the courtship of their female companion must disrobe, don light up lightsabers and head out into the winter cold. There they must fight until one concedes. The remaining male may then return to the room where the woman awaits. Once inside, a surprise game best described as pin the tail on the donkey proceeds where the woman must attempt to force a butt plug inside her male companion.

Next Position: The Neat Desk
 
The Neat Desk

An excellent diversion for a slow day at work.

Two to infinity co workers can play, you just need 1 desk per 2-4 employees.

Throw those silly files away, and fill your drawers with your drawers (and all other clothing) once naked one person (male or female) lays face up on the desk, the second strattles the first so the two are lined up genitals over mouth mouth over genitals.

A third employee can stand and work on the butt of one of the first two, if they are nice they can switch back and forth. Four (and multiples of four) is/ are ideal, as both asses can be taken care of.

Make it a truly casual Friday with "the neat desk."

Next position: The Chandelier.
 
Last edited:
The Chandelier.

(OK Smartass:):heart:)

This position is taken from playtimes in Medieval Manors. It requires four Squires and an equal number of Ladys-in-Waiting. The Squires doff their breeches and lay upon the floor in a square their masculine candles extended to the heavens.

The Ladies then alight themselves upon the candles, attempting though the friction of their nether regions to light those candles. This must be done without the use of hands as their gowns must be held high so his Lordship might watch the spectacle.

All the while the minstrel shall play upon his mandolin...

"Thou doth know it would be untrue,

Thou doth know I am no Friar,

If I were to say to thou,

Me-lady ye couldn't get me much higher,

Come now wench and light me fire..."


Next Position: The Tooty-Frooty


Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
The Tooty-Frooty - Sex Position

A woman is allowed to probe her pussy with any piece of fruit such as bananas, watermelon slices or something like that... and would keep on doing so while a man drills his cock deep inside her asshole and keeps on doing that until they experience sudden orgasm.

Next Position - The Vulcan Mind Meld
 
The Vulcan Mind Meld:

This position can be performed every seven years on "Porn Farr," which corresponds to August 19th in El Paso Texas.

In a comfortable seat a man sits, his erect penis pointing to Risa Four. A female mounts him knees apart resting her weight on her shins to either side of him.

They grasp each other with their left arms, and place their right hands on each others foreheads and repeat "My mind to your mind, my penis to your vagina, my thoughts to your thoughts, my vagina to your penis, my orgasm to your orgasm."

Next Position: The Coffee Creamer

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
The Coffee Creamer

An oral position in which one participant is atop a dining table or kitchen counter, either seated or prone. This person shall serve coffee to their partner via oral-genital contact. If the barista is male, he may serve by pouring coffee down his member into his partner's mouth. Should the barista be female, a prone position is recommended so her partner may sip coffee from her opening.
Caution should always be exercised as to the temperature of the coffee used, though best results are obtained through the knowledge of the barista.
Variations include number of drinkers, changing baristas, different drinks & even the substitutions of frozen coffee treats, which allow for more creative consumption.

Next: The Highland Fling
 
The Highland Fling

Nay fer numptys, this requires natural red pubic and chest hair, 3 yards of plaid, and two bedrooms with properly aligned beds and doors.

An yer hen mus be nay bigger than a yocker.

On ye firs' bed ye do some growlin at the Badger till ye hen is right.

Dann ye lift 'er like a caber an run from da one bed through the hall an upon enterin' the second bedroom ye toss 'er like a caber onta the bed.

Dann pull out ye wolloper aye'ts tyme fer hochngandy.

Nay'xt up: Foam on St. Jame's Gate
 
Foam on St' James Gate

Firstly, me boy, ye mus' go to Connacht and fetch a fair coleen to take back ta Dublin. Be sure her stockings are white, and done up with a proper green ribbon above her knee. Silver buckles on her brogues are optional. Once through the western gate, take her to the first public house ye meet and lay her on the table, heels over head. Then spread her legs wide and fill her with a pint of Guiness. Lick off the foam and drink heartily 'til she asks for more. Then repeat until she's done.


Next: Five-Hole on the Ice
 
The Highland Fling

Nay fer numptys, this requires natural red pubic and chest hair, 3 yards of plaid, and two bedrooms with properly aligned beds and doors.

An yer hen mus be nay bigger than a yocker.

On ye firs' bed ye do some growlin at the Badger till ye hen is right.

Dann ye lift 'er like a caber an run from da one bed through the hall an upon enterin' the second bedroom ye toss 'er like a caber onta the bed.

Dann pull out ye wolloper aye'ts tyme fer hochngandy.

Nay'xt up: Foam on St. Jame's Gate

No idea what this means..
 
Next: Five-Hole on the Ice


In winter, five men lead a single (or married :devil: ) woman out onto a frozen lake, lay a wool blanket down for her and strip off all her clothes. They then proceed to take turns with her. Variation on the old, Five Holes In One game that's played on a golf course with one woman and five "golfers".

Next: The Vegas Weekend :rolleyes:
 
The Vegas Weekend

Especially for overwrought parents of young children.

1. Pack the kids stuff for a two day sleepover.
2. Drop them at grandparents house. (Grandparents should be old enough to remember days before cell phones. Tell them you will be in Casinos and Shows or on the Charter flight and unavailable for two days.)
3. Stop at mall on way home, buy two terrycloth robes. Strip in parking lot, put on robes. (No clothes again until you get kids in two days time. Put what you are wearing in "Goodwill" receipticle. (Simulates loosing your shirt at Casino.))
4. Go home. Spend 48 uninterrupted hours watching DVDs or "Netflix" (extra points for Molin Rouge, Cabaret or anything "Rat Pack"), ordering delivery (room service) and fucking... Lots of fucking.
5.Tell NOBODY what you did. When asked reply "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
(* For spice you can "pay" your spouse for specific sexual favors, and or involve others who are sworn to secrecy. (Maybe it's a group charter, the whole book club is going.))

Next up: The suspension of disbelief.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
The Suspension of Disbelief


You suggest that your partner try a "276" with you on Saturday night.

He/she expresses disbelief that there is such a sex act, but agrees to go ahead with you.

You bring her/him to a house with cathedral ceilings. The room is darkened as the two of you enter, and your partner is unaware of the foot snare until she/he is snared and the rope springs upward, carrying your partner upside down toward the rafters.

At this point you turn on the lights, and the other three members of your book club or bowling team or such step out from the shadows and quickly undress along with yourself. You adjust the level of the rope so your partner is at the correct height, and the four of you take turns cutting off your partner's clothes.

Each of you then take turns, face to groin enjoying and pleasuring your partner.

When you're finished, you taunt your partner over their disbelief in the existence of the act.

Your partner will have to admit that it does exist, but may ask why it's called a "276."

Explain that it's simple arithmetic: what does 4 times 69 equal?


Next: The Wallenda
 
Next: The Wallenda


The Wallenda

1. Body paint is used to paint a target area around a Target Partner's vagina, ass or mouth.

2. A VERY well lubed Target Partner is suspended spread-eagle in mid-air by ropes or chains at least twenty feet above the ground.

3. A fully erect male with excellent aim leaps from a platform above the Target Partner dangling from a swing.

4. The Target Partner receives the fully erect male in his or her's target area and is propelled up in the air fully and deeply impaled.

5. The Target Partner and fully erect male swing back and forth until they come (cum? :rolleyes: ) to a rest dangling in mid-air.

6. Their friends lower the ropes or chains to the ground and check for bruising as the next Target Partner is painted and raised into position.

NOTE: This is an advanced-level sex position. NOT for beginners or anyone without extensive circus experience!

[B}NEXT: The Hung Jury[/B]
 
The Wallenda

1. Body paint is used to paint a target area around a Target Partner's vagina, ass or mouth.

2. A VERY well lubed Target Partner is suspended spread-eagle in mid-air by ropes or chains at least twenty feet above the ground.

3. A fully erect male with excellent aim leaps from a platform above the Target Partner dangling from a swing.

4. The Target Partner receives the fully erect male in his or her's target area and is propelled up in the air fully and deeply impaled.

5. The Target Partner and fully erect male swing back and forth until they come (cum? :rolleyes: ) to a rest dangling in mid-air.

6. Their friends lower the ropes or chains to the ground and check for bruising as the next Target Partner is painted and raised into position.

NOTE: This is an advanced-level sex position. NOT for beginners or anyone without extensive circus experience!

NEXT: The Hung Jury

The "Hung Jury"

We will do the civil version here, but advanced practitioners may choose the criminal version (just double the number of boys).

Six above average attractive gay boys are required.

The gay boys form a circle.

Two eager, willing, naked, attractive ladies (designated plaintiffs lawyer and defendants lawyer) start fellating the attractive gay boys.

If she makes him come, he is in her camp.

Game continues until one gal has four (all twelve in criminal version).


Next up: Just barley, hops, yeast and water.
 
Last edited:
Next up: Just barley, hops, yeast and water.

This one is particularly kinky. It requires beer, warm wash cloths, and participants who all have raging yeast infections. They use the warm wash cloths to wipe down the infected areas, then drink beer until they lose their senses of smell and taste, and complete the position by performing oral sex until all participants have climaxed.

Next: The Quarter Pounder, and it's Wisconsin variant, The Quarter Pounder with Cheez.
 
This one is particularly kinky. It requires beer, warm wash cloths, and participants who all have raging yeast infections. They use the warm wash cloths to wipe down the infected areas, then drink beer until they lose their senses of smell and taste, and complete the position by performing oral sex until all participants have climaxed.

Next: The Quarter Pounder, and it's Wisconsin variant, The Quarter Pounder with Cheez.
The quarter pounder:
Anal sex in which the taller bottom does a quarter squat so that the shorter top can pound easily while standing.

The Wisconsin variant, quarter pounder with cheese:
For this version, the top wears a green bay packers cheese head and the bottom is a bear.

New Position:
Frozen Custard
 
The Frozen Custard

This is when you introduce a frozen, used condom (the fuller of cum the better) inside a partner's well lubed ass or vagina, then proceed to perform oral sex on them until the contents of the condom have fully melted into your mouth.

Next position: The Rocky Horror.

PS: Hi! First post on the forum!
 
The Rocky Horror

The Rocky Horror is a highly advanced position, it's a two-person position, but each participant can have up to three people in their corner.

1. Required equipment that each participant MUST start the sex with is socks, boots, groin guard, shorts, mouth guard, and boxing gloves.

2. The mouth guard and boxing gloves MUST be properly worn at all times. All other equipment must be worn at all times, but it's up to each participant to determine how they want to wear them.

3. Every three minutes each participant MUST stop and return to their corner for advice, hydration, and medical care if required before returning to the sex after a three minute break.

4. Penetration is not required, but if it occurs, an existing hole must be used. (Shrugs... it's a rule)

5. When a participant climaxes, they must announce their orgasm by screaming "ADRIENNE!" regardless of their partner's name.

Next Position:
The B-52
 
Back
Top