(Very) Short Stories Thread

My mother-in-law and wife are about the same size and exchange clothes all the time.
They are both excellent cooks. I came in and saw an ass bending over and smelled freshly baked pie.
I figured I'd at least get it 50% right if I grabbed a piece of both (ass and pie).
I didn't realize it was my wife's sister who was over and cooking today. The subsequent blow job was excellent.
 
My Encounter With Lesbian Lovers

After I got home from the store, I heard a noise coming from the bedroom.

I walked in and saw my wife Victoria and her blond best friend Jennifer in bed together and naked.

"Well, Jennifer. Look who's here to join us.", said Victoria with a smile on her face.
 
I Saw Twins In My Bed

After I took my shower, I went into the bedroom and saw Kristina and Karissa lying naked on the bed and looking like they were waiting for me.

That was when I got into bed with those twin blond babes.

But before I could fuck them, my alarm went off.
 
I Was Walking Naked On A Beach

That was before I came upon this house and saw Gwen Stefani walking towards me with an open robe.

After she slipped off that robe, we dropped to the ground and fucked ourselves to the song entitled 'Don't Speak'.

But we were about to cum, my wife smacked my head.
 
This Guy Came Into My Office

He asked me to close and lock the door.

After I had done that, I turned around and saw that he was really a woman and naked.

After she asked, "Mind if I smoke?", she pulled a cigarette out of the pack.

I threw it away and fucked her ass.
 
Fuck It

Since they reached the end of the world, they thought that they might as well fuck because there was nothing left to do.
 
I Lost My Bike At A Motorcycle Rally

It was blue with a long red stripe.

That was before I saw this bitch riding my bike!

She was totally naked with the exception of the word 'bitch' tattooed on her arm!

And when she saw me running straight towards her, that nasty bitch took off on my bike!
 
My mother in law and wife are both terrible cooks. In the past I would cook great meals for myself but now that I live in central Thailand I eat crappy food every day. You have to be careful what you wish for.
 
My mother in law and wife are both terrible cooks. In the past I would cook great meals for myself but now that I live in central Thailand I eat crappy food every day. You have to be careful what you wish for.

If I were you, Pal.

I better make sure that they don't read this post of yours.

If you know what I mean.
 
I Saw This Hot Babe In My Bedroom

She was naked on the bed and smiling at me.

"How about I warm you up this holiday season?", she asked before I stripped and got into bed with her.

After we fucked each other silly, she placed her lips to my ear and whispered, "Merry Christmas from Uncle Morey."
 
A thought in the dark, late at night.

I lie there thinking.

I love her beyond belief, but she's gone.

I learned not to hate, it harms me, but I detest Alzheimer's with a passion that consumes me.

To hold her again, to slip gently into her warmth, these are my desires.

All dashed by that disease.

As I lie next to her.
 
He told me he wanted to see my cock, wanted to watch it get hard and come. I didn't feel comfortable masturbating for him, so he asked if I would be willing to let his wife give me a handjob while he watched. I agreed and ended up sucking his cock while I fucked his wife.
 
She Was In My House

I saw her in the living room looking at me with a smile.

After she slipped off her coat, her totally hot body drew me closer.

We kissed before I stuffed my dick into her pussy.

We were about to cum until I heard a loud beep and woke up.
 
milf

She ran her errands late in the evening. With so many bags to carry out to her car, she accepted the young cashier’s offer of help. In the dark and deserted parking lot, he helped her with much more than just her groceries.
 
Doing his job, his tedious job, the college student carried other's grocery bags here and there.

Until one night it happened. In the solitude of the darkened parking lot, she turned, smiled, stood too close, touched, and then took him.

His education, was complete.
 
Not wanting such a good student to fail at his extracurricular activities, and dirty cougar that she was, she was compelled to show up every Friday just before the end of his shift. She thought of it as a reward for customer loyalty.
 
Replacing surliness with diligence, the eager helper became most assiduous in his duties.

When other employees drifted off early on Friday, this young buck remained until the shift's very end.

Earning him not only the MILF's most special thanks, and extra credits in his studies, but also a pay raise as well.
 
Last edited:
On This One Summer Afternoon

After we got into our swimsuits, I saw this one babe in a floral print bikini smiling at me.

That made me say to my best friend, "Now she is a babe I would like to fuck."

But that was before he said, "Better not, Dude. She is my mom."
 
The roses were left, same bench, same day, each year.

No one saw who left them, nor the note that was their companion.

Always in purple ink, written in the mature, cultured, hand of one who had grown up using nib and ink.

To P,
Always, forever, until never.
Your
R x


It read.

Then, one year, they stopped.
 
In the Shoe Department

I held her foot lovingly.

Her toenails purple, her sole soft.

The curve of her arch, the silver ring gleaming on her toe, sheer perfection.

I lowered my head, kissing her toes, showing her foot the worship it deserved.

"Young man, put my foot down! Where is your manager?":eek:
 
Last edited:
Clad in gingham and grass stained stockings, she plucked petals off daises and twirled around, eyes closed in the midday sun. A wolf waited in the darkness of the forest canopy, of which she was seemingly unaware. What he didn't know was that she’d intentionally left her panties at home.
:D
 
As this top-dog wolf, launched his attack, only then did he spot the cast-off white cotton, smooth pale flesh and smile on Red's face.

Now, the wolf sits, chained to the post, Red teases, throwing him the occasional bone and he thinks, "It's not a bad life really".

Better?
 
Last edited:
The newcomer flagrantly, broke the rules, and was publicly held to account.

Because of the shame, eventually he read the law.

Suddenly, all became clear, he understood the errors of his ways.

Now, wiser, he corrected his most recent misdemeanour.

And left vowing to change his approach.
 
Last edited:
Feeling Mighty Strange

When I woke up, I saw that I am a black woman laying naked on a bed.

That made me realize that something went wrong with the project.

But then, someone grabbed my ankle and asked, "Going somewhere?"

It was my assistant who added, "How does it feel now, Asshole?!"
 
Back
Top