In/Out Board

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm checking in from surgery. I got home yesterday. Everything went okay and I'm alive and kinda kickin. ;)

Wonderful. Now go rest. :kiss:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm checking in from surgery. I got home yesterday. Everything went okay and I'm alive and kinda kickin. ;)
:D Fantastic news! Glad everything went smoothly and that you're back on your feet soon. :) :heart: :rose:

I'm heading out. There's been another family emergency, so I'm taking a few days away from Lit.

I'm not going to fly home this time, but I know that I'm not feeling at all social.

Aurora Black said:
I'm heading out. There's been another family emergency, so I'm taking a few days away from Lit.

I'm not going to fly home this time, but I know that I'm not feeling at all social.
Sorry to hear that 'rora. Hope everything turns out ok!

Aurora Black said:

Take care.

:rose:

Aurora Black said:

Safe journey, 'Rora

Thank you Trom, BT & Skip.

Journey? I just said I'm not flying. Never mind. I'm gone.

Aurora Black said:

I'm sorry about your family distress. It's harder when you're far away like you are.

I get the anti-social-Lit thing. Come back when you can, honey. :rose:

Back

Back from Florida... the weather was gorgeous (75 and sunny all week) and while it was good to get away, it feels like hitting a brick wall when you come back to "real life"--did anyone ever notice that about vacation? :eek: *sigh*

Red, glad things went well, 'Rora, sorry to hear about your family troubles...

still, it's good to be home... :cathappy:

lilredjammies said:
I hope that is not a portentious "out." You are much appreciated and admired around here. You have a good heart and are a positive value in the lives of those you associate with.

Including me.

:heart:

It was weird. Jammies left me a PM saying she was taking time off from Lit and ZIP she was gone. :(

COME BACK, JAMMIES

Jenny_Jackson said:
It was weird. Jammies left me a PM saying she was taking time off from Lit and ZIP she was gone. :(

COME BACK, JAMMIES

I second that........
COME BACK, JAMMIES

Last edited:
Back