Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just a quick (ecstatic) note in passing - I have a second interview scheduled in person next week on Thursday, 7/18 and have been asked for my References!!! Woooo Hooooo:D"

Yay! So happy that things are moving forward now and at such a great pace. I'm so happy for you :D
 
Good morning!!!


"Good Morning LB! Photo I'm sorry work was so rough last night. Sweet dreams for you Hayley! Happy Hump Day to all my beautiful sisters the Baby Girls and to the Daddies who love them - Cookie, Serene, RA, NFL, INL - hope all of you have a great day - Anyone else I forgot it's a factor of too little caffeine and too much rain - Daddies RJ, HS,Stan,M, et al hugs to you all too. Love to all - LOTS going on! Exciting happy news and times...."
 
Yay! So happy that things are moving forward now and at such a great pace. I'm so happy for you :D

"Thank you sweetie - talking to 'him' this morning during wake up call. Both agreed - for so long it seemed like we were putting in all this work and nothing was happening.....Now it seems that the energy is finally moving and everything is happening at once!"
 
Hello Little Ones and Dads alike.

Peaches, GREAT news! Now just make sure you have the right references. I'd give you a glowing recommendation, but I don't think one coming from a nerd in upstate NY would pull much weight :eek:
 
Enjoying the precious few moments of sanity before going to work?

I don't have to work until 3pm, so I have a few hours. But yes. And I'm still trying to figure out why I woke up sweating when I have my air on and slept nude....
 
Possible a "fear dream", one where you dreamed of something you fear most, emotionally fear that is, like being alone or not being believed, etc.

Those make me sweat.

That's probably a bit closer to the truth. I didn't feel quite "right" when I woke up.
 
Reported

Just a quick fly by tonight and waving hello to all the little girls and Daddies! It's a humplicious day!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top