Worst/Favourite Feedback You've Received

Not worst by a long shot, but my most puzzling is the latest on a Romance story:

Think I'll stop reading here -- it's so god-awful. Have you ever even SPOKEN to a real woman? Ugh.​

Probably, considering I am one and have worked with them across a wide range of occupations, nationalities and social classes. I think I must have offended a "real" woman. :confused:
 
real women

Not worst by a long shot, but my most puzzling is the latest on a Romance story:

Think I'll stop reading here -- it's so god-awful. Have you ever even SPOKEN to a real woman? Ugh.​

Probably, considering I am one and have worked with them across a wide range of occupations, nationalities and social classes. I think I must have offended a "real" woman. :confused:

That is funny.
 
Awww that's so mean! I write a LOT of father daughter just because it's my own secret little thing I like to think about.
That and teen... but oh well, some people are more Justin Bieber than Billie Holliday.
 
Oh my gah! If you ARE a woman, you kind of have some special insight on what women want to read.
 
Oh my gah! If you ARE a woman, you kind of have some special insight on what women want to read.

Well, I don't know if my insight is special--I like everything from trashy romance to literary fiction--but the idea that I've never spoken to any real women was kind of funny. :)
 
Awww that's so mean! I write a LOT of father daughter just because it's my own secret little thing I like to think about.
That and teen... but oh well, some people are more Justin Bieber than Billie Holliday.

I write brother sister, have done mom/son and have some aunt nephew outlines. I just personally can't write or read father/daughter. Most likely because I have 2 (21/18) but for whatever reason, it always gives me the willies, can;t stop thinking of molestation. Same with Uncle niece.

To pass something along, apparently that is a not uncommon thought as the most common father/daughter story device is the daughter planning the seduction to "take the sting off"

If you love and can write then enjoy doing both! Just chipping in with my take on the subject.
 
This made me laugh this morning when I read it:

Doesn't get it
09/29/11 By: Anonymous
Is the man a caricature, or does the author think that of us men are that stupid?

Yes, grammatically-challenged Anonymous, I write romance because I think men are stupid. :rolleyes:

I kind of wonder if he wandered over from LW? It seems like a comment that would appear there.
 
Last edited:
From a NC story about a woman blackmailed.

"JUST GO HOME AND START THE DIVORCE ...OH AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD.....YOU'RE DUMB ENOUGH TO DO THAT"

:D:D:D

Laughing still.
 
First Delete

I deleted my first comment a few days ago, I can't remember who it was - probably anonymous - but someone commented on my story 'Not Yours' saying; 'Maybe, try writing in English next time'. Needless to say the stupidity of the comment annoyed me and I got rid of it.
 
I had someone slap a "he only writes gay stories" on my today's story (which is patently false in its own right, although there are those who like to perpetuate that lie here on the forums--mostly posters who don't even have as many non-gay stories post to Lit. as I have). The kicker was that he slapped it on a straight Loving Wives story.
 
I had someone slap a "he only writes gay stories" on my today's story (which is patently false in its own right, although there are those who like to perpetuate that lie here on the forums--mostly posters who don't even have as many non-gay stories post to Lit. as I have). The kicker was that he slapped it on a straight Loving Wives story.

412 out of 499. I could see how they could say that.

I agree the proper wording would have been "mostly" Gay male stories.
 
Yes, just the kind of harrassing, lying troll I had in mind.

A. 70 stories is well beyond the average of stories posted by most authors on Literotica.

B. It's about 65 stories more, as a matter of fact, than the total of Lovecraft's story list (his list is essentially one long one-note samba story).

C. The website has awarded several more nongay category stories of mine as excellent--several more categories than Lovecraft has posted in at all (with, of course, no awards of excellence by the website editor).

Can we all spell j-e-a-l-o-u-s-y and l-i-a-r?

(I, of course, knew that Lovecraft would suck into this. :D)
 
Yes, just the kind of harrassing, lying troll I had in mind.

A. 70 stories is well beyond the average of stories posted by most authors on Literotica.

B. It's about 65 stories more, as a matter of fact, than the total of Lovecraft's story list (his list is essentially one long one-note samba story).

C. The website has awarded several more nongay category stories of mine as excellent--several more categories than Lovecraft has posted in at all (with, of course, no awards of excellence by the website editor).

Can we all spell j-e-a-l-o-u-s-y and l-i-a-r?

(I, of course, knew that Lovecraft would suck into this. :D)

Hmmm, well see I never claim to write anything but incest, nor do I incessantly brag so insulting me really doesn't do much good here.

As for the E's? Again for those who do not know an E simply means the people running the site very much enjoyed the story. It is the opinion of one person. Just happens to be the person "holding the pen" Teachers pet to the end.

And I am sure in a comparative amount of time I could kick out a few hundred short boring stories as you have.

And no you did not know I would "suck into this" whatever the hell that means (perhaps you should rewrite that sentence Mr. Editor)

I'm sure you wouldn't give me enough credit to spend the five minutes it took to count your stories.

This is just the beginning though.

BTW I love that 4.16 score you have on one of your incest stories. Incest is one of the categories that is easier to score decently in. Matter of fact Asylum seeker has a essay about stories in general and tricks to scoring in them and says if you can't get a 4.3 in incest give it up.

Pack it in drip, I've never scored below a 4.35, hell I wrote a foot fetish story blitzed out of my mind and it's a 4.5+
 
There, of course, is a payoff to Lovecraft's jealous rants at me, like this series. :D

A. It lets posters see what a harrassing jackass he is.

B. I don't really have to advertise my writing. I just wait for him to attack like this, and while I'm rubbing his nose in his own shit, I can refer to my story portfolio--which requires no apology.

It's particularly amusing to me--and I'm sure, to a whole bunch of regular posters here--to see his charges that I am a website pet. I'm happy for him to think that I am. I don't even have to claim it, as Scouries has done for years. Lovecraft stumbles into doing all that for me, no matter how ludicrous the charge it.

Of course he's going to attack my green Es for two simple reasons. 1. He's going to maliciously attack me for whatever he can think of and 2. He ain't got no green Es of his own. :D

What cha puttin' in the Halloween contest, Lovecraft? I'm already two ahead of you. And only one of those is GM and the one that posts next isn't either. Oh, I forgot, your one-note samba isn't eligible.
 
And Lovecraft, for those posting to this thread, is a prime example of the zapping troll you all love to hate. :D

And now, to put lie to another whopper Lovecraft tells--that I always have to have the last word--I'll toddle off and let him foam at the mouth here by himself.
 
Last edited:
This will sound so silly, but it's true.

I haven't received any real bad feedbacks yet, but I've had a positive one that probably beats any constructive criticism anybody could ever give. I'm the kind of person who enjoys role playing, and I've been very close with somebody for a year and three months now, but in December she broke up with me. I was heartbroken and when she started telling me about a new person she met, I locked myself up in my dig and took time to sort my thoughts out. Our relationship had been the intimate kind that I didn't really want to share with strangers, but now I wrote a story about us, mostly fictional, but with many things that were directly relevant to the two of us. I sent it to her, she read it, and she told me she cried all through it.

A few days after that, things were like they had been, and actually they were even better. The story didn't have great ratings (4.52) but it has more than achieved what I wanted it to. Before we had broken up, there were arguments and fights quite often, but after we got back together, there's been none of that apart from some meaningless friction here and there.
 
My stories seem to generate

response that are either really, really great, or others who threaten my life if I write another word.

I have 3 or 4 that I consider really nice. One told my, after reading Picture Perfect, she thought it was the best story she'd ever read. (Certainly a very, very nice thing to say)

Another woman told me if it were a Broadway Play the audience would be on their feet screaming author, author. (Again, extremely nice)

But my favorite I got just a few days ago. After reading, "But honey, it was just a dance, Linda's story." (another sequel that is currently running on another site) he told me he was having problems in his own marriage and my story gave him hope. I can't think of a higher accolade.
I sure do hope things work out for him.
 
I mentioned this a few pages back, but I wanted to come back with it. I am always amazed at how many (quite detailed) comments I get moaning about gay content in my gay stories.

I wrote a story called Keeping It In The Family (which I know is a fairly vague title) about father-son sex over multiple generations. And I got this comment:

It's like dropping the N-word. It's okay when "they" do it, but not for anyone else.

When a straight person tries to get a gay person to go straight, the gay community vilifies them. We're supposed to recognize that they have rights, and we don't have the right to force straight-sex on them.

So WHY is it okay when someone tries to sneak a gay sex story past straight readers? Double-standards much? Get it straight (no pun intended), and pay attention. The same rules apply. Straight readers don't want to read about guys sucking their dad's cocks. If you want to write about it, at least post it in the right category. Why don't we have the right to compose straight sex stories and post them in the gay category? Because they don't belong there, right?

Again, it's okay when "they" do it, but not for anyone else.

When your story racks up a shit-load of 1-Star votes, maybe you'll get the fucking message.

Sounds like this guy has some serious issues. I don't know how writing a gay story is the same as trying to turn people gay, and I don't know how it tried to sneak gay stories to straight people.

A couple of other commenters kind of brought that up to disagree with him and the same guy commented again! Only now it's even longer.

Maybe you suck too much cock to read?

For the ass-hats who claimed that the homosexual nature of this story was indicated in the title or the tag for this story, let's look at them again, shall we? "Keeping It In The Family". Hmm. Doesn't seem to say "Shoving My Cock In My Son's Ass", or "Sucking Dad's Schlong". Maybe my Gay-dar is malfunctioning, but I'm just not seeing the gay reference there. The tag reads: "Multiple generations are part of this family secret." Refer again to my "Doesn't seem to say..."

Where is this "clearly described homosexual nature of the story" you refer to?

Also, a person posting under the name of FemBoyJeremy doesn't cry out "Impartial" to me. Not any more than "WhiteSupremacistFrank" or "ExtremelyLiberalStanley". Bigoted? Moron? Buffoon? Using insults doesn't change reality. Or as one of my friends (who happens to be gay) has said on a number of occasions: "De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt." Deny all you want, this story was an ambush. The author, going by the other stories he's written shows his proclivity for gay pornography. And again, the titles and content of several of those stories do not indicate that they contain gay sex either, although they in fact do.

It's an ambush. Plain and simple. Again, borrowing from conversations with friends of mine who happen to be gay or lesbian (and I have several), "There are times when it's fun to fuck with the straights." Making straight people uncomfortable with gay or lesbian displays of public affection... Playing up the stereotype... Whatever it is that you do to "pay back" the discrimination you've experienced with what boils down to reverse-discrimination doesn't change the fact that either the author is a completely oblivious retard, or he's deliberately setting up the readers of this to stumble across a topic that they may not have deliberately chosen to read.

Stating that isn't bigotry, or homophobia. I'm not a bigot, and I'm not "afraid" of homosexuality. I simply don't enjoy reading about it, and as my original comment should make clear: Ambushing your readers with something you're choosing to post without making the content clear in the tagline is just a homosexual author trying to DELIBERATELY make his non-gay readers uncomfortable. I'm actually being pretty liberal with this opinion, and not conservative. If I was being conservative, I'd be too worried about offending the gay readers by stating my opinion. Like being afraid to state the obvious, lest I say something that isn't politically correct.

I'll say it once more, to be clear: Having a few gay readers jump on the band-wagon and bitch about "homophobia" doesn't change anything. It's like that black woman on The Apprentice a few years back who claimed that another competitor had called her a nigger, when in fact, they had not. But using the N-word bought her some sympathy, if only for a week or two before her ass was fired anyway. All that's happening with the bullshit comment/retorts on this lame story is a few morons trying to play "The Sexual Preference Discrimination Card" instead of "The Race Card."

And on TOP of all that, regardless of the gay content, the story was shitty and horribly written to begin with! Homosexual, Heterosexual, or any other form of sexual preference aside, daddyslittlebitch is a lame, non-talented writer of lame, boring rubbish. You can take the diamond out of the pile of dog-shit, but you can't scrape the dog-shit off this story. Period.

And for any other queens who want to jump on this thread, go right ahead. Make it your new pet project. I won't be back again to read any of the bullshit you might feel like writing. Rolling On The Floor, Laughing My Fucking Ass Off.

It's amazing the time and effort this guy is taking to outline his idea that I am ambushing him with my secret gay story. Clearly by the time he gets to criticising how I'm "a lame, non-talent writer of lame, boring rubbish" whose story "was shitty and horribly written to begin with", he has obviously expended a quite considerable amount of effort reading the whole thing and writing a comment on it.

For the record, the story tags for this story include "gay" and "gay incest". And the first lines of the story:

"Give it to me, let me get a taste of your hard, fleshy meat," I heard from the bedroom, "Let me get a suck on Daddy's dick."

It was my brother's voice, but I couldn't believe what he was saying, he sounded like he was begging to suck cock.

If you'd accidentally started on a gay incest story and that wasn't what you wanted, surely you needn't read any further and wouldn't ever know whether the story was shitty and horribly written?
 
DLB, this really made me laugh. I can see how frustrating it is.

These people give us heterosexuals a bad name. Clearly we are so stupid that we can be 'tricked' or 'trapped' into reading gay fiction against our will. This gay fiction is so much more powerful that straight fiction that our ability to press the 'Back' button is removed and we are compelled to read on even though we are not enjoying the story and, in fact, we fear it is trying to make us gay! That is the conclusion from reading the comments these people are posting.

Well, I happen to be a heterosexual person but one with sufficient intelligence to leave an online story whenever I stop enjoying reading it. Maybe we should write some online training material about how to get out of reading a gay story you have slipped into reading. Literotica goes to great effort to label stories and you can even search by particular category in case you fear falling into one from a genre you do not like. I do not pick on Anal or Exhibitionist stories because they have never appealed to me, how come these straight commentators are unable to do the same with gay stuff?

Perhaps Literotica should introduce a basic test before people are allowed to read stories here. 'Can you identify what type of story it is from its labelling?' If the answer is 'No' as clearly is the case with your commentators, then their account should be blocked. I am rather depressed about the average level of intelligence in our society following what I have read here.

All the best,

Tang.
 
who cares what one critic says, your stories hotter than anything else i care to think of, ignore the critic
 
I have just joined this site and submitted my first story, Princess Chelsea. It's an open ended Female Domination story that I may want to expand into more chapters. Chastity, corporal punishment, etc are included It was approved yesterday, and probably 30 minutes or so after posting I received my first, and so far only comment. I am not a professional author or writer so, I am OK with criticism, and expected some. I didn't submit a story to win any awards or anything. I am just here to share. The comment was:

Not just bad - epically bad
01/21/14 By: Anonymous
Poorly written, terrible dialogue and so implausible I'm still scratching my head. When he gets home, cut the cage off and get rid of her contact numbers. Unless he is going to go over again and beat the snot out of her. That I'd like to read about. But this was worthless drivel

Now if it was the first part:
"Poorly written, terrible dialogue and so implausible I'm still scratching my head,"

I can understand, it is a fantasy story but if that is how someone felt, no problem. The second part of the comment just invalidates the rest. It is a "FemDom" story... Why would someone read a FemDom story if they are clearly not into that subject? It is clearly just someone's selfish needs to feel better by shouting down others.

Anyway that is the first comment I have received and I won't let that deter me at this point. I won't even remove the comment because I am always open to the opinion of others. Seeing this thread I just thought I should share my first "Welcome to Literotica comment," lol.
 
I have just joined this site and submitted my first story, Princess Chelsea. It's an open ended Female Domination story that I may want to expand into more chapters. Chastity, corporal punishment, etc are included It was approved yesterday, and probably 30 minutes or so after posting I received my first, and so far only comment. I am not a professional author or writer so, I am OK with criticism, and expected some. I didn't submit a story to win any awards or anything. I am just here to share. The comment was:

Not just bad - epically bad
01/21/14 By: Anonymous
Poorly written, terrible dialogue and so implausible I'm still scratching my head. When he gets home, cut the cage off and get rid of her contact numbers. Unless he is going to go over again and beat the snot out of her. That I'd like to read about. But this was worthless drivel

Now if it was the first part:
"Poorly written, terrible dialogue and so implausible I'm still scratching my head,"

I can understand, it is a fantasy story but if that is how someone felt, no problem. The second part of the comment just invalidates the rest. It is a "FemDom" story... Why would someone read a FemDom story if they are clearly not into that subject? It is clearly just someone's selfish needs to feel better by shouting down others.

Anyway that is the first comment I have received and I won't let that deter me at this point. I won't even remove the comment because I am always open to the opinion of others. Seeing this thread I just thought I should share my first "Welcome to Literotica comment," lol.

It's not the kind of story I like to read, but I'd say it's far from being poorly-written. I read some of it and what I did read is easy to read and makes sense and sticks to the story you point out very clearly that you're going to tell.

I'm not surprised that you got other, more positive comments already. I don't know what people gain from taking the time to write negative comments about something that's written for a specific purpose and labeled appropriately.
 
...I haven't read the story, may or may not, but this is common for this forum...people try to make themselves look superior by running down other writers...they only make themselves 'bigger' in their own eyes...constructive criticism is a good thing but this just points out how low the 'critic' really is...
 
Back
Top