Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #6001
wildchild24143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessedb8er View Post
Thanks. That's as far as I got in the fantasy before I...well...you know....got interrupted by a loud train horn as a freight train blasted past.
Lol, what a mood killer

Old 06-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #6002
msub50some
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
Yup, keep on clicking.
I can do CBT too, and for some strange reason I think I am gonna fantasize about it right now
Well, I certainly like cbt fantasies, and I promise not to complain about what's clickable or not (unless you want a reason to punish me )

Old 06-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #6003
StrayKat
Conquered By A Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensivepoet View Post
Um, cbt means sensual hand job, right? Or is it
Croatian ball tickler?
It means I am not playing with gentle snowflakes who melt if you disturb their fluffy little fantasy bubble by answering a question on a public forum

Old 06-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #6004
pensivepoet
Love dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild24143 View Post
Lol, what a mood killer
It's funny. A lot of the vids i've downloaded from xham get interrupted by train whistles halfway thru.
I need to move closer to the tracks.

Old 06-09-2014, 04:40 PM   #6005
Canbe4fun
justa guy

Catching her play

I ache to be outside her door as she is reading Lit stories, becoming the character being ravaged by a lover. Listening as he takes her to new heights, exploring her mind, caressing her curves with his words.

I could hear her adjust her breathing, knowing her hand was finding its way down between her legs. Opening the door slightly so I can listen, maybe see. Her lover must have been fucking hard as I hear her fall back on to the bed. A thud, then panting, her hand surely was under the waist band of your panties by now. The scent of her desire filling the room, mmm to kiss the pool of wetness that must be settling in the opening of her ass, soooo sweet.

My clothes melt off me just outside the door. Reaching down clutching, stroking my growing Cock. Slowly I move my hips, fucking my desire, finding openings, pushing in hard. Eyes closed, head back, wanting so deeply to play with her.

Hearing her build, one foot on the floor, edging against the bed, my hand on the door. I could feel her orgasm coming, short quick breaths, followed by a deep moan from the back of her throat. I cant wait any longer.

I throw open the door to find her eyes wide and startled. I catch a glimpse of the wetness on her panties just before she slams her legs together. Her heart racing from masturbating and the shock of my entrance sends her into a moment of bewilderment. Gaining composure she gives me a smile and says "hi baby". Realizing Im naked her smile widens, her eyes affix on my harden length. Like summoning a small child she throws her hands toward me, wiggling your fingers for me to come to her.

Joining her at the edge of the bed, I kiss her softly. She can feel my cock dancing around the edges of her short skirt, pushing its way toward her panties. Sliding down her body I kiss braless breasts through her tee-shirt, down her tummy, to her skirt. Pushing my nose against her I take in the smell of pussy, adding to my want. Reaching under her skirt with both hands I find the edges of panties and pull them down with a jerk. Gently nuzzling her pussy with my nose, she lifts her feet to release her panties.

Lifting the skirt, taking a peek at sweet pussy as I stand, then seating her on the bed. Reaching down I lift her little tee with my hands, bringing it up her tummy, slowly over round breasts, then over her head. Leaving it around her wrists, I twist the tee around tight, and lay her down on your back. Straddling her tummy I move up her chest and let my cock slide between soft breasts. Grabbing the tee I pull it back against the headboard and tie it on. Leaning in I feed her my cock, pushing past her lips into her mouth, and throat.

Ready to take my baby I slide down her body. Resting on my knees between her legs, spreading her wide. Placing my hands on the backs of her legs I gently push her knees toward her shoulders. Rolling her up lifting her ass just off the bed.

Lowering my face to greet swollen lips, I run my tongue along the edges before tasting her clit. As I thought, wet and dripping, I move down further to the well. My tongue gently cups the opening of her ass and slowly pushes in. Her ass a pool of your sweet desire.......sweeter than any honey.

I move my knees forward, lifting her butt further, pushing on thighs with my hands. I slide my cock into her beautiful ass. I take a moment to let her get used to my pressure deep inside. Slide her thighs to my elbows to support her I begin to pump. You can hear our lust in the sound of hips slapping ass, pumping, throbbing, pulsing as I move in and out, till she can feel the warm sensation of lust filling her bottom.

Bedtime Stories - http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #6006
obsessedb8er
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild24143 View Post
Lol, what a mood killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivetension View Post
Haha...let's all just hope she didn't get hurt when that startled you
No moods, or horny women were harmed in the making of this fantasy!

....once our heart rates returned to their normal levels, I returned in earnest to please her with my lips and tongue. She held my head with both hands as I hungrily lapped at her wetness. My tongue delved deeply into her and back out as she began to writhe on the blanket. She moaned long and low and I felt her attempting to move. She was turning, her thighs clamping around my neck, my head firm in her grip.

I rolled onto my back, and she settled her naked ass on my chest. I heard what I can only describe as a "breathy and slightly evil laugh", and she was on me, grinding her hips, her wet pussy lips mashing against my mouth. My instinctive reaction was to push my tongue out of my mouth inside her, which resulted in an "OH FUCK YES!". I moved my hands up to her breasts, squeezing and kneading the warm flesh, as she began to rock her hips back and forth as I fucked her with my tongue.

Rather quickly, her hip movements increased in speed, and her moans and grunts were continuous. Her juices washed over my face and neck and into my eager mouth. Then her hot thighs began to quiver as the first of many orgasms washed over her body.

Old 06-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #6007
BaldAndHorny
Really Experienced

I'm easy..... 24 hours (or more) with a woman who enjoys sex....

Old 06-09-2014, 06:17 PM   #6008
positivetension
boy crazy brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbe4fun View Post
I ache to be outside her door as she is reading Lit stories, becoming the character being ravaged by a lover. Listening as he takes her to new heights, exploring her mind, caressing her curves with his words.
I love how well thought out this is...lots of really great detail

the fear and the yearning
it's gonna eat you alive

Old 06-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #6009
threewireman
Literotica Guru

To fuck a college friend of mine...while her boyfriend and ex husband watch.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:35 PM   #6010
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

To taste my first, sweet pussy.....while hubby fucks me from behind....

Old 06-09-2014, 08:46 PM   #6011
Cudbfun
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
Sounds naughty hmm

Old 06-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #6012
BiTodd
smitten

Quote:
I hope you have tasted your own very sweet pussy. In fact tasting yours has just become my fantasy right now.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:54 PM   #6013
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTodd View Post
I hope you have tasted your own very sweet pussy. In fact tasting yours has just become my fantasy right now.
I taste my pussy any chance I get.....

Old 06-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #6014
BiTodd
smitten

Quote:
I taste my pussy any chance I get.....
good girl. I am sure it is extremely tasty, and gets better and better the wetter you get.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #6015
MumSisterTgirlLover
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Mine is to join you 3 and taste that pussy from your mouth.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:18 PM   #6016
Jenny1990
Really Experienced

Having my lace panties peeled off by a beautiful woman while he watches.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #6017
mellowyellows
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny1990 View Post
Having my lace panties peeled off by a beautiful woman while he watches.
To be seduced by her eyes.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #6018
lilsarah91
Darth Sarah

my fantasy now is the same one I've always had, to do a Bukkake

Old 06-10-2014, 12:17 AM   #6019
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Oh which of many multitude of fantasies should I pick? At this exact moment my fantasy involves hypnotizing a certain guy and making him my personal sex slave.
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #6020
yougotmepegged
Really Experienced

I've always wanted to be a sex slave

Old 06-10-2014, 01:42 AM   #6021
Vinceros
Virgin

Wink Fantasy of the Month for me

My biggest fantasy right now is to dress as a really hot bad boy with tight straight legged jeans and a tight leather jacket and walk up to a pretty young woman and have great lesbian sex with her that includes a strap on. I'd have half the fun seducing her first though~

Old 06-10-2014, 05:28 AM   #6022
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

Quote:
To help her fulfill this fantasy

Old 06-10-2014, 06:43 AM   #6023
hilton1958
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
To help her fulfill this fantasy
Would love for you to help us out too, I would love to see my wife eating pussy, let her find out for herself why I like it so much.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #6024
Laurel
Kitty Mama

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

New Fantasy thread is here: click

Last edited by chargergirl : 06-10-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Closed Thread