What pissed you off today? Mark III

UCanBLeafinMe

Office Drone
That sucks. I wonder if this had been the plan all along?

I'm thinking it is, because of the way he acted when I started to get up, like he's never been turned down.

She often bragged about his "size," which I told her I did not care.

The audacity of some people on Lit!
I was going to meet someone I've been emailing with for over a year. I knew it was a woman. Last week, she told me she would be in the area - going to a 50th birthday party for one of her sisters. I said I'd love to meet for coffee, just her.

She showed up, alone. We talked, got to know each other. Then he husband walked in and immediately turned the conversation to me going back to their motel room.

Of course I told her to never contact me again.

She knew I did not want to meet her husband
She knew I do not meet men off the internet
She did this to me and ruined something that could have been hot.
ICantBLeafIt

Last edited:
The audacity of some people on Lit!
I was going to meet someone I've been emailing with for over a year. I knew it was a woman. Last week, she told me she would be in the area - going to a 50th birthday party for one of her sisters. I said I'd love to meet for coffee, just her.

She showed up, alone. We talked, got to know each other. Then he husband walked in and immediately turned the conversation to me going back to their motel room.

Of course I told her to never contact me again.

She knew I did not want to meet her husband
She knew I do not meet men off the internet
She did this to me and ruined something that could have been hot.

What the fuck? That is ridiculous. When I read things like this, I understand the GB practice of putting the person on blast.

I'm so sorry this happened to you and I'm glad you're safe.

What the fuck? That is ridiculous. When I read things like this, I understand the GB practice of putting the person on blast.

I'm so sorry this happened to you and I'm glad you're safe.

I won't blast this person/these two. It's done and over, they're ignored.

Is it just me?

!!!Spoiler alert!!!
I purposefully left this pic as a link so as not to disturb some who have strong fears about guns. I personally have no issue with guns and open carry as it's a personal choice in which I wouldn't intrude.

However...

I find this pic very disturbing and feel there is no place in the lifestyle to carry while playing and yes, it absolutely pisses me off to see this photo out there.

Am I wrong in this opinion? If so, convince me.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/44c5c5ce1017786a6c6dd5cce32c586c/tumblr_njscgmBGOh1ric730o4_1280.jpg

!!!Spoiler alert!!!
I purposefully left this pic as a link so as not to disturb some who have strong fears about guns. I personally have no issue with guns and open carry as it's a personal choice in which I wouldn't intrude.

However...

I find this pic very disturbing and feel there is no place in the lifestyle to carry while playing and yes, it absolutely pisses me off to see this photo out there.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/44c5c5ce1017786a6c6dd5cce32c586c/tumblr_njscgmBGOh1ric730o4_1280.jpg

That says creepy on so many levels.......
I agree with you.

!!!Spoiler alert!!!

However...

I'm with you, it doesn't truly represent the lifestyle. I would say it isn't a BDSM picture, but one of sexual abuse.

!!!Spoiler alert!!!

However...

Some people actually use guns in their scenes. It's high risk, but some people really like it. For the most part people play with unloaded guns, but some like them loaded. :shrugs: I won't engage in it, but that's just me. And yes, there have been accidents and fatalities.

Some people actually use guns in their scenes. It's high risk, but some people really like it. For the most part people play with unloaded guns, but some like them loaded. :shrugs: I won't engage in it, but that's just me. And yes, there have been accidents and fatalities.

Kinda makes my stomach turn....

Took some digging, but here's the discussion on gunplay. If I remember correctly, it got rather heated.
It's probably petty of me to respond to a 4 year old argument, but something that Pratchet guy said I found amazing.

*In a discussion about him using loaded firearms to enhance the sensations
To myself and my play partner, the risks can be mitigated, and the rewards far outweigh them.
Risks: Accidentally shooting and potentially killing or permenantly injuring yourself, your partner, somebody else.
Reward: Better sex.
:confused:

I wouldn't legislate against doing 'Gunplay', it would be a futile law anyway, but personally it just seems like such a bad idea. After 1000 times of nothing going wrong, what happens when it does and you blow a hole through your partners neck?

Last edited:
I am pretty cross. A litster has had to leave because of blackmail for sex. Things like this do not just impact on the ( very nice) litster involved though that is fully outrageous enough but should reflect on the freedom of expression we all have. I am really cross that people will I know miss this litster but don't seem that cross about the ineffectivity of Persuing this.

It makes me understand why people would think we are sick badtards for having interest in sexual expression because this kind of 'sigh it happens it's sad' sort of feeling seems what that environment would foster in its best willed.

I am cross and sad.

I put that in bold because it's not "sex." That is RAPE.
That's pretty fucked up. Here's some info though: link

Blackmail is a crime, and there are no loopholes that an Internet blackmailer can use to avoid being prosecuted if they are found.

We are not monsters. Some people are though and they're everywhere, even here. Let your friend know they can pursue legal action and the blackmailer/sextortionist if found will face consequences.

I am pretty cross. A litster has had to leave because of blackmail for sex. Things like this do not just impact on the ( very nice) litster involved though that is fully outrageous enough but should reflect on the freedom of expression we all have. I am really cross that people will I know miss this litster but don't seem that cross about the ineffectivity of Persuing this.

It makes me understand why people would think we are sick badtards for having interest in sexual expression because this kind of 'sigh it happens it's sad' sort of feeling seems what that environment would foster in its best willed.

I am cross and sad.

I put that in bold because it's not "sex." That is RAPE.
That's pretty fucked up. Here's some info though: link

We are not monsters. Some people are though and they're everywhere, even here. Let your friend know they can pursue legal action and the blackmailer/sextortionist if found will face consequences.

this makes me being mad at my mom seem pretty trivial :eek:

Tbc the threat was a demand for sex as I understand it, and was not successful.

Meek I am not in touch, she has left lit, but I think she is sensible, it makes me cross how It is being handled ( or rather ignored) in this space however.

Thank you for your link. I am pleased to read more on US laws to internet use.

If you know the offending user you could pass the info on to Laurel if it's something happening here at Lit (I'm assuming since the other user left here?). I don't know what can be done from this end really. And I called it rape because if the sextortion were to be successful that would be rape.

I have the whole weekend to do whatever I fancy and I'm coming down with a cold. Or allergies. Or something. Either way, a stuffy nose is not a great continuation to the most excellent start of the weekend.

Many mosquitos hanging about in my happy place. Move on, squitos!!!

clinton!!! Ever wonder why she hasn't commented on the shooting yet>

She wants this to happen.

Back