What to Do When You Wake Up to Your Partner Masturbating Beside You

My wife does this occasionally. She'll get up in the middle of the night to let the dogs out and come back to bed and get herself off to back to sleep. Sometimes I'll just lay quietly and listen. It's the hottest thing in the world hearing the sound of her fingers rubbing vigorously, the bed vibrating and her breath getting deeper.

Other times I'll either start jerking off myself until we finish together or use my hand to help her, and that almost always leads to groggy middle of the night sex.:)
 
I would put my mouth over the head of his cock and let him finish in my mouth
That sounds like a dream come true...

...have you ever wanted your partner to wake up while you were masturbating next to him in bed? and what would you have liked to happen?
 
Simple, I just hop on to his dick and ride him merrily till he explodes.

Love when he says, "COME HERE, GIRL"
 
I'd start stroking too, make it a joint masturbation session, I'd also throw off the covers so we could watch each other getting off, very hot.
 
I would get on top of him and start sucking on his cock... maybe help me out too from behind? ;)
 
Unlikely since we don't share a bed. But if it happened, I'd probably be peeved. Not that she woke me up, but that she preferred that time sex with me. :p
 
tell him to beat it like it owes him money.

no seriously.
talk dirty and watch.
we love to put a show for each other.
 
My boyfriend is not a morning person so it's usually me who masterbates in the morning. Typically he'll lend a hand or just go back to sleep.

If it's him who is somehow up be for me we won't be out of the house before noon 😂
 
LTR, You know me. I would start with a boisterous and merciless shaming, probably some spanking, and then I might join in.
 
Do it for him!

When we got married it was so we could fuck when we wanted to, nothing better than waking up to a hard dick - best breakfast ever!
 
Spray them with a water and smack them on the nose with a rolled up magazine.
 
It's always my wondering hand in my sleep, not his. Most of the time I fall back asleep and then carry on when I wake up.
 
I have never had that happen, but if I did, I would probably start kissing and caressing him and telling him how I knew that what he was doing must feel really good and how I wanted him to have a really big orgasm.

And then? Would depend on his reaction. I might start doing the same or go down on him or climb on top of him or maybe just spread his legs a little more and put my head on his thigh for a close up look.
 
Back
Top