Britwitch's Cottage

She could well imagine how she must look. Bound and clamped, skin marked in a variety of ways. Collared like an animal and treated like one too. Her expensive dress pulled uselessly around her waist, left as a reminder of how she had started her evening. So very different from how it was likely to end.

"Look at this slutty sight. So far removed from the demure woman in the cute party dress, aren't we? But then, this is what you really are..."

It was as if he was in her head. Voicing the thoughts she herself was thinking, tormenting herself with. And the words were true. All too eagerly she spread her legs for him, for his teasing, for his torture, for whatever he decided he wanted of her. How easily she crawled and begged, pleaded to be the desperate little slut she so smoothly became whenever the right words fell from his lips.

She was shaking from how close her orgasm was, literally shaking. Wax a steady stream down onto her skin now, the only respite from it coming when he pinched her nipple. The wax fell onto his skin but of course the pause came at a price. The burning pain of her tortured nipple being twisted in those strong, wickedly talented, fingers of his.

"Now, pet. Cum. Cum for me. Cum while I lick your slutty cunt."

She was nothing if not obedient and before the slap to her ass had fully been heard she started to cum. Arms tense against the bonds that held her in place and body bucking lewdly upon the bedspread. She flooded his mouth with her need, with her enjoyment, no doubt soaking his chin and his cheeks. She came hard, crying out lewdly - a jumbled mess of cries and expletives and half managed words of thanks - her voice shaking with every pulse that shot through her system, bells keeping time as she rocked against his face.

She barely registered the wax that continued to decorate her, the sting to already aching nipples when it fell there. All she was aware of was his mouth and how wonderful it felt to do what he'd told her to do. To be just what he wanted her to be.

His well trained little pet.
 
He felt her body jerking responsively as she screamed and cried out for him, her hips sliding against his face. Her juices flowed out for him and he lapped them up, hungrily, enjoying the taste of her, sucking and licking, making lewd noises as he slurped her up. He heard the sound of her bells ringing as she jerked around in pleasure, unable to remain still. he then gave her a quick pat on the bottom, soothing, telling her she has done a good job as he smiles and then gives her one last kiss on her soaked pussy. "Good cumslut."

He stood up, then, walking around the bed and stepping over the rope that kept her arm stretched, before he lowered his lips to her mouth, kissing his good, obedient pet. He let hr taste herself on his mouth as he stroked her hair sweetly, enjoying the feel of her. She tasted good. He knelt down in the kiss, lingering with it, keeping his mouth on hers as he nibbled on her lips, his tongue moving against hers. HE hoped she savored her own taste as much as he did.

"I do love to see how much enjoyment you can glean from your ravishment." He chuckled as he broke the kiss. Then he dragged his fingers, still covered in her juices, against her lips and slid them between, letting her suckle the rest of her excretions off of him as he stroked her hair soothingly. "My pet is such a wanton, needy little cumslut."

He smiled as he pulled away, looking down at her. Her night was not yet done. She had more wickedness to endure. "Are you regretting asking me to ruin yet? Or do you want more? Is there more yet that you hope to endure?" He then reached down to her chest and pulled the red candle away from her sore nipple, seeing how hard the bud was from having been pinched for so long. But he did not release it yet, letting it continue to bite down on her sensitive flesh. She had wax splattered everywhere, on her tits, her stomach, and the wrinkled mess that remained her pretty dress. He poured another drop of wax out on the dress just to ruin it even further. "I hope you didn't borrow this dress."

He grins and then he takes the candle and lowers it down toward her face. "Open." He waits for her mouth to open up and then he slides the base of the candle between her lips. A bead of hot wax rolled down the side, waiting to spill onto her lips and cheek, next. "Now, don't drop that."

He relocated himself to the foot of the bed before removing the other candle. He let her watch the flame as he pressed the based of it against her drink, dragging it down her body, before he hovered it between her thighs. He licked his lips. "This is likely going to sting..." He gave the candle a tilt, and pour a drop of hot wax out on the tender flesh of her inner thigh, just where had been marked by his bite.
 
"Good cumslut."

In spite of the discomfort and shame, she couldn't help but smile at his praise, as he doubtless knew she would.
When his face appeared before hers she kissed him eagerly, wanting so much for her arms to be free so she could wrap them around him and draw him closer, beg him to fuck her as she was certain he wanted to and she needed him to...but she both knew she didn't really want him to untie her any more than she knew he wouldn't until he was ready.
She could taste her own sweetness on his lips and sighed softly as it spread across her tongue.

"I do love to see how much enjoyment you can glean from your ravishment."

She sucked his fingers deeply when he pushed then into her mouth. Tongue stroking, cleaning them of her own honey, sucking them with nothing short of devotion.

"My pet is such a wanton, needy little cumslut."

"Yes, yes she is," she murmured as he moved away.

"Are you regretting asking me to ruin yet? Or do you want more? Is there more yet that you hope to endure?"

"No, I don't think so but I...I don't know what I want. Besides you." She admitted bluntly, tone slightly tight as she struggled to watch what he was doing to her chest.

She felt a little of the pressure, the weight, leave one of her nipples and exhaled a little before she heard the sound of wax hitting her dress.

"I hope you didn't borrow this dress. Open."

Her cheeks glowed anew as the candle appeared above her face and she opened her mouth. Lips wide to allow him to push the bottom into the gap. Her teeth taking hold of the wax and making tiny indents in the surface. She couldn't close her mouth, she couldn't talk. A unique gag, she had to admit. The flame dancing up above her head, filling the small well at the top with freshly melted wax all too ready to drop onto her face.

"Now, don't drop that."

The candle trembled slightly, flame flickering faster for a moment or two as she tried to control her breathing and stop herself from making the wax fall. Fighting a shiver as she felt him take the other candle and head down her body.

"This is likely going to sting..."

She knew what was coming she just didn't know where. As the wax hit her thigh, she squealed, teeth clenching tighter against the candle and starting a trickle of wax down the side. Pain cutting through the tender flesh that he was decorating. She was breathing hard, breasts rising and falling dramatically now she didn't need to try and keep them still. The air rushing out through her forced open mouth.

That wasn't the end of it. She wasn't that stupid. Trying to calm the racing of her heart and control her breathing. She knew more wax would fall, the only thing she didn't know was where.
 
Her submission had a taste to it that he savored. He savored the taste of her in his mouth. The motion of her hips wriggling at the feeling of hot wax on her tender flesh. The sight and sound of her breasts heaving up and down, of her beautiful blue eyes trying frantically to watch what he was doing as she held the candle in her mouth, attempting to keep more wax from spilling onto her. He licked his lips, finding the entire scene to be delicious.

He watched her eyes flicker back and forth between the trail of wax sliding down to decorate her lips, and the other candle he held in his hand. He stretched out a finger across her leg, flicking at the hot wax which was solidifying over his previous teeth-marks. "Do you like it? Do you like being vulnerable to anything I want to do to you? Anything at all?" He laughed wickedly as he ran that digit against her wet sex, feeling it still soaked her juices.

"Oh, but you can't answer at the moment, can you? Poor little Brit..." he trailed off as he poured a drop of hot wax down, letting it drip on her skin just below her navel. He loved watching the sight of her recoiling as wax hit her flesh, the stifled sound she made. She always made such delightful sounds for him.

"That's the point, though. You don't have a choice. And you prefer it that way. It lets you rationalize away the pleasures you get from such torment-it was forced upon you." He flicked his thumb across her clit as he massaged her pussy, before he held the candle up again. "For instance, you can't even protest this." He pulled his finger away from her clitoris and then tilted the candle over once more, to decorate her with another drop of wax right on the sensitive bud.

He stopped to watch her writhing in sensations as he stroked her leg, smiling. "Good little pet..." He listened to the sound of her breathing, forcing air back and forth past the candle in her mouth. As soon as she managed to settle, he poured another drop on her, the heat settling right at her core.

He felt the heat flowing off of her. It would not be much longer. He smiled as he began sliding his finger against the hot wax on her pussy, flicking at it, peeling it off of her needy flesh, repeating the gesture on her clit as well. He continued to roll his finger over that center of pleasure.

"You need to be filled, don't you? Need to feel my cock sliding sweetly inside of you."
 
"Do you like it? Do you like being vulnerable to anything I want to do to you? Anything at all?"

She whimpered first when the wax that had been sliding down the candle finally met her lip. Stinging the sensitive skin viciously and making her suck air in sharply around the candle held in her teeth. Then she whimpered again when his treacherous finger moved from picking at solidified wax to teasing her already over stimulated sex. She whined again at the frustration of it all.

"Oh, but you can't answer at the moment, can you? Poor little Brit..."

A tight yelp this time as wax fell down onto her stomach. Searing the skin at her belly button for a second or two. Her cheeks were burning too but in a different, more long lasting way. Of course she couldn't answer. He'd told her to open her mouth and so she had. He'd told her to behave and so she had. To crawl and she had.

She almost always did as she was told. And on the rare occasions that she didn't...that was almost certainly what he wanted too.

"That's the point, though. You don't have a choice. And you prefer it that way. It lets you rationalize away the pleasures you get from such torment-it was forced upon you."

She squirmed against her restraints as one of his fingers flicked the tender nub of nerves within her pussy, fingers alternating between stretching as wide as they could and almost breaking the skin of her palm for being clenched so tight. The fleeting pain in her clit nothing to the burning humiliation in that everything he says is true.

"For instance, you can't even protest this."

She felt wax break against her teeth as the wax rained down on her clit and her body bucked sharply. Her eyes watered and a solitary tear rolled down one side of her face, as a bead of wax rolled away from her mouth on the other side. Shaking uncontrollably as she tried to regain control over herself. The flame above her face dancing back and forth wildly sending odd shadows moving over her body.

"Good little pet..."

The stroking, his tone, it shouldn't help but it did. The knowledge that she was pleasing him by suffering at his hand, somehow made the pain easier to deal with. Just like a well trained pet doing as it was trained to do to please it's master, whatever that might be.

Just as she thought she could dare to believe it might be over, he spilt more wax down onto her sex and she howled again. More tears now, nipples throbbing horribly between the clamps that cruelly held them, more wax spilling onto her face. The drip down her cheek now pooling on the pillow. Bright red, it almost looked like blood.

Brit felt her head swim as his finger began to pick away the wax he'd just poured upon her. The tender flesh beneath aching and sore and so much more responsive. Every swipe, every stroke, barely bearable.

"You need to be filled, don't you? Need to feel my cock sliding sweetly inside of you."

She nodded violently, red spattering her chin the process. She did. She needed him to fuck her and fuck her soon. They'd known that the moment he'd walked through the door, all of this was just a means to an end. To get him to the point where he couldn't hold back any more and where there was little left for her to give...save herself.

"Pleesh," she pleaded around the candle, "Pleeeeesh!" More wax, more spatters, more whines.

All the while her tormented pussy was aching to be filled, growing wetter and wetter at just the thought of feeling him inside.
 
The room smelled of sex, despite the candles burning in the room. His smell, her scent mingling, as he admired her pussy. His finger stroked up and down against her sex, as he felt his cock throbbing, listening to the sounds she made. He'd pushed her, tested her limits, stretched her, and she had worked with him. He smiled wickedly as he stepped away after a moment, reaching into his pants pocket to retrieve his phone. He held it up and took a couple of pictures of her, bound and helpless like this. "It's always nice to have a memento." This might also work as a reminder to her in the future...

He enjoyed mixing sensations. Pain, humiliation, and pleasure. To cross them, to mind them-all visceral sensations to pool in the stomach. There was something incredible about doing it. He smiled as he dropped his phone back down onto the floor and then crawled between her legs once again. He cupped her sex in his palm, possessively, feeling it moisten under his touch. He held the candle in his grip, and poured wax again, over her lower stomach just north of her sex, letting the wax pool and drip as it cooled slowly. Then, finally, he blew out the candle and set it aside.

His knees rested on the bed, between her legs. He hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted her knees up, hooking them over his shoulders, stretching her flexibility. He looked down at her eyes, seeing them watering, tearing up, as she looked up at him. His hard cock pressed against her center, resting right on her entrance. His cock playfully slapped at her needy sex, teasing her as he looked down at her. "You knew this was coming all along. To find yourself in a humiliating situation, begging for my cock, your body being used for my pleasure...and you didn't run away, did you, little dove?"

Biting his lip, he looked down at her breasts, heaving, as the nipples stood engorged and still painfully pinched. His cock stroked against her entrance. "What were you saying? 'Please?' Was that a 'please'? " He rolled a hand against her tit as he teased his cock against her entrance again, grunting as he felt it twice, his cock trying to rebel against his own teasing and push into her. "Let me hear it again."

Never mind that it was complicated at the moment because her mouth was full of candle, wax adorning her cheeks. He smacked her ass to get her to comply, and then stroked his cock against the length of her pussy one more time. He listened to her response. Finally, after hearing what he decided was appropriate, he smiled wickedly. "Good little pet..."

Then he thrust his cock into her, filling, sliding all the way, feeling her knees clamp down on his shoulders as she convulsed. He felt her pussy clamping down on him, squeezing, her walls tight around his thick, throbbing, hot cock. He gasped slightly at the sensation of being inside of her...and then he began rocking his hips, making the bed squeak beneath his weight as he began to thoroughly fuck her....watching her eyes.
 
"It's always nice to have a memento."

Her cheeks burned even brighter red than the wax that decorated her. The unblinking lens capturing this moment forever. Detailing her humiliation, her torment. Her submission. She hadn't run, she hadn't fought, or if she had it hadn't been enough. She could barely remember what had happened at that point. All she knew for sure was that she had allowed herself to be tied and tortured to his liking and still she begged, begged, for more. The camera would have caught the need, even a camera phone couldn't miss the obvious lust in those wide blue eyes.

She groaned around the candle as his hand lay easily against her sex, the heat from his hand leeching into already burning flesh. Then suddenly more heat, wax searing the skin of her stomach and turning her groans into higher pitched whines.

Then he moved, legs lifted and parted, body bent up, sex exposed and positioned to his liking. She felt her breath catch, his cock hard and close...so close...

"You knew this was coming all along. To find yourself in a humiliating situation, begging for my cock, your body being used for my pleasure...and you didn't run away, did you, little dove?"

Her teeth dug into the wax a little deeper, idly she wondered if she might soon bite clear through the candle that gagged her so efficiently while it decorated her face.

"What were you saying? 'Please?' Was that a 'please'? " A deeper, almost animal, sound as his hand groped at her chest. The nipple an aching, throbbing nub between the vicious teeth of the clamp.

"Let me hear it again."

She drew a breath around the candle and lost it as soon as his palm connected with her rear, the soft flesh pulled up from the bed and angled perfectly to receive the slap he gave her.

"Pleesh!" She almost screamed, her voice desperate. "Oh fuck...pleesh...pleesh fuck me!" Her eyes that had watered before now threatened to spill anew down her cheeks. "Pleesh..." She begged, her entire body shaking such was her need in that moment.

"Good little pet..."

Then suddenly he was inside her. Her entire body stiffened as he pushed into her all but starving sex. Wet and wanting and waiting so long, her pussy clutched him greedily.
Her head tipped back and her eyes rolled for a second. Lost in the feeling of his cock stretching her around him, she barely registered the new wax that fell in a lazy arc across her cheek. Red speckles intermingling with the freckles that perpetually covered the skin.

Her arms pulled at the ropes, wanting to hold him, hold on. Pull him deeper, pull his hair. She wanted to be under him, on top of him, always around him.
She looked up, eyes tear bright and wide with lust. She could see her own legs disappearing over his shoulders, see the enjoyment in his eyes. Enjoyment at what he had done, enjoyment at how she had reacted, enjoyment at how she felt beneath him. She felt pride, in amongst the humiliation at all she had allowed to be done to her, pride that she had made him so hard, made him desire her so much.

It was a swirling mess of emotions that ran through her mind while his hips ploughed into hers time and again. Her breasts shuddering, gravity making the clamps tug even more wickedly upon the nipples they so cruelly clung to.
Fear that he might yet stop, worry that he wouldn't, pleasure at the feel of him deep inside her, embarrassment that such treatment should make her so very wet. Knowing she should be begging him to stop, knowing she would gladly beg for more.
 
Her wet walls clung tightly around his cock as he began thrusting into her body. He could see the lust, the pleasure in her eyes. And the needs. He thrived off of need-off of generating it, and off of sating it. And she was the perfect receptacle for that desire. The wrinkled and tattered remnants of her party dress remained even as he fucked her, her breasts bouncing in the cool air, still adorned with clamps, wax, and dried cum. What a sight she made heaving beneath him.

He took her hard. His thrust were regular and hard, pushing deep into her. He watched as her eyes watered, feeling her heels digging into the backs of his shoulders as he tested her flexibility. Red drops of wax continued to flow down her cheeks. He paused after thrusting into her one time, feeling her pussy walls clamping down tightly to hold his cock inside of her, as he leaned forward, blew out the candle in her mouth, and then tossed it haphazardly away. Perhaps even dangerously-he didn't give a shit. He wanted her ungagged for this.

He wasn't focused on her pleasure right now. He did not need to be-he could feel it around his cock, her soaking wet pussy drawing him up. He was using her for himself now. She was a toy for his enjoyment. She reeked of sex. So did he.

"Ruined, you said," he panted, as he pounded into her. "I'd say we're mostly there." He gave a sharp grunt as his cock throbbed against her, pushing deep, pinning her down into her bed, hearing it squeak with each motion. "Only thing left-to shoot my load deep inside your tight little cunt and leave you dripping."

He growled and sped up his motions, feeling his weight driving into her more and more, making her body shake beneath him. Sweat dripped off his brow, the heat in the room completely overriding the chill of the weather. He panted slightly, keeping his eyes open and boring down into her face. "Do you want that?" He grabbed one hefty breast in his palm, feeling her nipple hard and pinched by the clamp in his grasp as he rolled it, squeezing. "Fuck what you want...you're...ngh-" breaking off for a second as he feels his hard cock twitching in anticipation inside of her- "you're in no position to do anything about it."

Squeezing at her tit, he thrust into her again, and again...before his cock erupted into her. He continued to watch her face as he jerked his hips, letting her pussy milk his seed inside of her, filling her, shooting more and more of his cum into her, until it was spilling out and dripping onto the sheets.

After a moment, he stood up, sliding out of her. His breath still came hard as he stood up, and he used the fabric of her ruined dress to wipe off his cock before he got dressed. He felt her eyes on him as he pulled his shirt back on before he chuckled. "Oh, fine, I'll untie you." He quickly untied her hands and then walked toward the door. "Thanks, sweetheart. I'll have to pay you another visit sometime." He left the door to the bedroom open before slipping outside, closing the front door behind him.
 
She didn't know how long she slept but when she awoke the next day she somehow felt rested and yet just as tired as she'd done when she'd staggered to the front door the previous evening and nudged the bolt across after he'd left. She'd slept on the couch near the fire. The bed was in no state for sleeping in and it could wait until the following morning.

Blue eyes had tracked over her reflection when she stood in the small bathroom. Taking in the hardened spatters of red that clung to her skin, across her breasts and stomach. Most of those that had decorated her face had rubbed off in the night but the skin around her mouth was still pink and tender. Her wrists too.

A long soak in the bath followed, aching limbs relaxing in warm water before she'd started the task of cleaning up after the evening's....activities.

The bed sheets, marked with wax and soaked in sweat and goodness knew what else, pulled from the bed and bundled ready to be washed. The dress too although whether she'd ever be able to wear it again would remain to be seen. Ropes untied and looped neatly away.

One spent candle was found upon the bed. Another upon the floor, a tiny pool of hardened wax beside it where it had landed upon the tiles. She could smell the smoke as he'd blown it out over her face, when she closed her eyes she could see the grey trail it left in the air as he tossed it aside. The feel of being full of him rushing to her mind too, of his breath washing over her skin in panted waves.

"Ruined, you said...I'd say we're mostly there."

She had to pause as the recollection stole her focus. In her mind she was back on the bed, beneath him, impaled. No longer kneeling as she scraped the wax from her floor but bound and spread and being used forcefully in her own bed.

"Only thing left-to shoot my load deep inside your tight little cunt and leave you dripping."
Teeth caught on her lower lip as she fought the sudden urge to dip a hand between her thighs at that particular memory.

"Do you want that?"
Her nipple stung beneath her dress, hardening as she imagined his hand against it, the peak still sore from the harsh hold from the clamps he had adorned her with.

"Fuck what you want..."
Brit whined beneath her breath, forcing herself to continue cleaning up, as his voice ran through her mind.

"You're in no position to do anything about it."

And she hadn't been. Every pulse, every twitch, of his cock had been unstoppable. She'd felt each searing splash inside, marking her. Filling her.
There had been so much, dripping on her thighs long after he'd gone. Which he'd done with embarrassing speed after he'd finished. For a few worrying seconds she'd thought he might actually leave her there. Bound and fucked and left for whoever might chance upon her, or to wait for his return.
But he hadn't. The ropes had been loosened and then he'd gone, having taken what he'd come for.

Soon after she was sat back upon her couch, tea cradled in her hands and the fire dancing merrily before her to chase the winter chill from the cottage. Enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Thanks, sweetheart. I'll have to pay you another visit sometime."

She grinned to herself as her eyes drifted to the door. Unlocked once again.

Ready for the next time he, or anyone else, came calling.
For tea....or something stronger.
 
A floral scent lingers in the air after she's passed, a light perfume. Zesty and fresh. A smile curves her lips as fingers unlocked the door and slightly heeled boots take her across the threshold and into the gloomy cottage. No candles are lit on this visit, the fire left unstarted. This is a quick stop to drop off something special.

Another April is coming to a close and with it another challenge. A month full of work and stress and worry and all the other things life brings. But it's also been full of words.

These days the words are with her and all she can think of is writing. The smile falters as she thinks of co-writers waiting for her to write for them. She will, nod of determination is given, soon.

Pausing to straighten the frame she's hung on the wall alongside four others and allows herself a smug grin. She smashed her first target and even broke her second one. And all while working full time, at work and at home, and while the world flung new struggles her way.

The new addition to the wall was testament to her desire to write. Her need.
A reminder that even when she doubted herself, which was far more often than she'd ever admit, she could do it.

Still smiling, the witch turned and left, leaving her latest picture on the wall.
 
He wondered for for the umpteenth time if this was a good idea. Why wasn't it? He was just paying visit to someone he hadn't seen in a long time. It was only natural.

He pulled his jacket around him a little tighter as a cool autumn wind blew around him, just enough protection from the weather in his jeans, leather jacket, and long sleeve black shirt. In his right hand was a basket filled with a variety of scones, muffins, and different teas. After all, what's the harm in a gift? He glanced around once more at the woods before rapping softly on the wooden door.
 
The cottage had been left empty for much of the summer and autumn, much to her regret.

She'd stopped by for solace during the harder times she'd faced in recent months, keeping the shutters closed during her visits so she could be alone with her thoughts and memories.

Now though, she was trying to move on. Remember the good times and all that they meant to her. It was getting easier. Day by day.

A fire once again danced merrily in the grate and the kettle was coming steadily to a boil nearby. After all, tea always helped.

The knock was most unexpected but she couldn't help but pad to the door, her shawl around her shoulders, and pull it open slightly. Eyes widening to see a familiar face.


"Well, hello there, this is a pleasant surprise. Won't you come in? It's cold out there this evening and I was just about to make some tea."
 
He smiled as the door opened, standing up a little straighter.

"I really wasn't certain if you would be here. I thought I would take a chance and see if you were here."

He grinned for a moment holding up the basket.

"I even brought a few things I thought you might like."

He shivered for a moment as a brisk cool wind hit the back of his neck.
 
She opened the door a little wider, gesturing for him to step inside and out of the cold.

"There'll be hot water shortly, we can taste some of the tea you've so thoughtfully brought with you."

She smiled, closing the door behind him, taking the offered basket with a nod of thanks.

"Please, make yourself at home while I sort out some mugs. So, how've you been?"
 
He nodded his thanks as he stepped inside past her. The rush of warmth from the fire was a warm welcome to the autumn air outside.

"That sounds wonderful. I wasn't sure exactly what kind of tea you would like Brit, so I just bought a variety of different ones. Earl grey, green tea, honeysuckle, and some others. I am partial to green tea myself."

He smiled for a moment as the basket was taken from him, his fingers brushing against hers lightly. He moved away from the door, sliding off his jacket before hanging it up by the door.

"I've been doing alright. I haven't been back to my little place in the forest, so I'm sure it's a mess."

He picks up a chair and sits it next to the fire before sitting down himself, holding his hands towards the fire.
 
"In that case, I shall make a mug of green for you and one of Earl Grey for me," she replied, fingers walking lightly through the contents of the basket to find the right leaves for each cup.

"Sometimes we just don't get the time to ourselves that we once had. I often meant to come back here myself but...circumstances prevented me," she finishes quietly before the shrill whistle of the kettle cuts off her words and prompts into motion. Filling each mug with steaming water and leaving the leaves to steep for a few minutes.

"Glad to hear you've been keeping well though. It's been a long time." She leans against the kitchen table, looking across to where he's chosen to sit beside the fire. "Nice to see you, though, always nice to have company here."
 
He rubbed his hands together for a moment before opening them up once more in front of the fire. He smiled after a few moments, feeling warm once more before shifting the chair to see her.

"I'm sorry to hear you've been kept away like that. You have a very nice place and I wish I had been able to visit sooner."

He gave a soft chuckle for a moment.

"I do recall a promise to give a wreath or the like to spruce myself place up a little some time back. However that promise didn't get fulfilled."
 
tumblr_ntlfy5L2651s38f7po1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top