New Member Introductions

Aurora Black said:
When you're ready. And horny. :devil:
Oh I'm horny all right... just really shy -.- Which is being a pain in my ass. And not the kind I'm getting interested in.

It's easier to not be shy over the internet, cause you don have to actually face the people your talking too :) Especially with people you'll probably never meet XD

Delayed Intro

Hi, this is L_homme. Having a read of and responding to some of these forum topics is entertaining and interesting.

Last edited:
I am NOT old

I'm Kim, 30, and live in CA. Don't PM me and tell me you like "older" women and we'll get along just fine. Hubby and I are small business owners and I'll tell you what, there is nothing better than being your own boss. (except good sex of course) :D We have the added perk of having sex at work and at home.

Hubby and I would like to eventually try a foursome with another couple. There is a swingers group in my area but I am having a hard time getting a hold of anyone to try and join. If we ever follow through with this fantasy I'l let you know how it goes.

CA_milf said:
I'm Kim, 30, and live in CA. Don't PM me and tell me you like "older" women and we'll get along just fine. Hubby and I are small business owners and I'll tell you what, there is nothing better than being your own boss. (except good sex of course) :D We have the added perk of having sex at work and at home.

Hubby and I would like to eventually try a foursome with another couple. There is a swingers group in my area but I am having a hard time getting a hold of anyone to try and join. If we ever follow through with this fantasy I'l let you know how it goes.

Welcome. :)

Hello new to the place, good to meet u all , im brandy michelle , a friend showed me to this place and check it out and decided to hang out seems like a fun place always up for meetin new people.. i am 28 years old from the south, i work in the steel industry wanna no anything just ask, mean while ill be runnin around board posting my ass off.. wooohooo see ya there

BrandyWine69 said:
Hello new to the place, good to meet u all , im brandy michelle , a friend showed me to this place and check it out and decided to hang out seems like a fun place always up for meetin new people.. i am 28 years old from the south, i work in the steel industry wanna no anything just ask, mean while ill be runnin around board posting my ass off.. wooohooo see ya there

Hey there, Brandy! Enjoy your time at Lit. :)

Hey...

Hello all, hope your week is going well!

This is a great site, and has thrilled me for a few years now. My wife and I recently became empty nesters. Looking to get her interested in the site and become more open about her sexuality. Am always wanting to experiment and learn some new tricks. I'm a sports enthusiast and love to read erotica and seem to think of sex all my waking hours.

ohboo said:
Hello all, hope your week is going well!

This is a great site, and has thrilled me for a few years now. My wife and I recently became empty nesters. Looking to get her interested in the site and become more open about her sexuality. Am always wanting to experiment and learn some new tricks. I'm a sports enthusiast and love to read erotica and seem to think of sex all my waking hours.

Welcome and have a great time! Glad to see you. :)

Research Invitation

Hello, all. I am a writer with a strong interest in "kink." I am currently gathering stories and information from folk into D/s and BDSM. I'm asking people to contribute by taking a confidential, anonymous survey or by e-mail or even have an interview with me. So far I have been conducting my research in Boston, MA and Portland, ME where I can easily meet people to talk about their practices. Right now, I am taking a "life story" approach with some deomgraphic data to create a work that sheds positive light on the "Life." To give the work an added twist, I am as "vanilla" as they come. It is due to the fact I have many friends practicing D/s and BDSM that I take an interest in it -- in order to better my undersatnidng and help others understand as well. If anyone seeing this on literotica.com would like to participate or offer up advice/information, please send a reply to this posting. Cheers!

Newbie :)

Hi everybody!

I'm a 24yr studying in Scotland but I'm originally from Germany (please forgive any grammar or writting mistakes :p ). I have been reading the stories on Lit for about a year and just stumbled across the forum which is an absolute great way to meet new people and learn from them :) . I love sex and my bf is great in bed but we live in a long-distance relationship :(. I always like to learn new things to make my bf hot and experiment in bed. Anyway, feel free to contact me :) .

double anal

There is a great double anal penetration scene at Dr. Bizzaro's streams section today. Check it out. I only post this her because of how to's for anal sex and a girl stating she loved double anal sex...and everyone told her that it was impossible. Not sure I would like to try it. the other guy in her anus with me would turn me off! http://www.drbizzaro.com/movielist.html
anyway's here it is.

wrong thread?

f*ck wrong thread..how did that happen and ...? oh well. enjoy the clip all you new people! lol

hey everyone from the new guy

i'm a mid forties guy, married a little too long (its not good). this is one of my escapes. thought i'd stop lurking and speak up. from the philly area. love to hear from any ladies who are in my boat.

NevrGettinOld said:
i'm a mid forties guy, married a little too long (its not good). this is one of my escapes. thought i'd stop lurking and speak up. from the philly area. love to hear from any ladies who are in my boat.

Hello there, Nevr. Glad you made yourself known. :)

Hey, I'm 42 (at least for another week :nana: ). I really like erotic stories and finally whipped out and submitted one this afternoon - hope it gets accepted.

Apart from that I'm single at the mo (and enjoying it :devil: ) since it leaves me quite a bit of breathing space to experiment and get into all sorts of freaky situations.

I have to warn you though, I'm quite the board whore (until now mainly at cycling boards - that being my second time-consuming hobby) but I will control myself until I get a feel for the board, its members and the flow of things... ;)

One more thing: I'm German by birth, but that's definitely not my fault and I don't have any intentions to invade Poland any time soon either.

past_perfect said:
Hey, I'm 42 (at least for another week :nana: ). I really like erotic stories and finally whipped out and submitted one this afternoon - hope it gets accepted.

Apart from that I'm single at the mo (and enjoying it :devil: ) since it leaves me quite a bit of breathing space to experiment and get into all sorts of freaky situations.

I have to warn you though, I'm quite the board whore (until now mainly at cycling boards - that being my second time-consuming hobby) but I will control myself until I get a feel for the board, its members and the flow of things... ;)

One more thing: I'm German by birth, but that's definitely not my fault and I don't have any intentions to invade Poland any time soon either.

Welcome and good luck with your story! :)

I like your screen name, and we're all board whores! We wouldn't be here otherwise! :D

new world

This world is new to me... but I find everyday that I enjoy it better than the one I knew. Welcome to me, and my perversions are yours to...see.

Hello

My name is Jai, i founded this forum last night and it looked interesting. I just came out last year on my 50th birthday, so everything is still new for me. I have'nt had a girlfriend as of yet and i ID as a Tomboi.

Back