22yr old Irish girl who likes phone sex

Some people find it strange, but when it's late at night and the hands wander, I like to moan and cum for a guy who knows how to talk dirty too me.

If you like big breasts/big butt/ red hair and pale skin and an Irish accent hit me up.

Some people find it strange, but when it's late at night and the hands wander, I like to moan and cum for a guy who knows how to talk dirty too me.

If you like big breasts/big butt/ red hair and pale skin and an Irish accent hit me up.
Now who would find that strange; everyone should love hearing a building moan, especially late at night. Hope someone is listening right now.

Pretty sure i like all of those traits! :) Love the photos sexy!

Uhm yeah, would guarantee we cum

I love your words and your pics. Let's chat.
Pete

Lovely Lass

Unbelievable? Or, just too good to be true?

Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I need more convincing

Wow O_O

Red Hair. Green Eyes! Irish accent, tatoos, and Piercings, gorgeous tits, and a pretty face.
Wow. Thats everything i like plus a Bonus :D

I would love to talk dirty to you, although i only got skype x)
Also, i'd say i'm pretty good at writing dirty talk, but i havent tried doing it per Phone. (Wouldnt mind trying though.) I had a few sessions of phone sex, but those were rather "Soft" xD
Anyways, you are really fucking cute. Gotta love them redheads.
So, if you dont mind having a german guy, (with very little accent, i'd say), i would love to do it!

If you do mind, then best of luck for you're further search :)

Kind regards
-Miles

Last edited:
Back