Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Keys channel on Pandora. Excellent. Love Pandora!

:)

Be safe on your flight. We can't wait to see the fun you have with your camera.
Thank you, I will (be safe *and* have fun with my camera)

A classic: Sade - Smooth operator :cool:
Sade ~ smooth, sexy voice.

I don't blame you Jo ... Favorite tune :eek: ... there are so many it would be hard to pick just one ... Enjoy the Trip .. Looking forward to your Safe return .. :rose: :rose: :kiss:
I'm with you ~ with music it is difficult to pick just one!

No, there are some things you just want to taste au natural. :p
Indeed! ;)

lately it has been eclectic.

Cage The Elephant
Breaking Benjamin
Foster the People
30 Seconds to Mars
Nice mix!

Isn't it interesting how it seems easier to express ourselves to complete strangers?

Yeah, a bit, but them being strangers sometimes almost feels a bit safer.
I mean I know there's always a risk to it, but worst comes to worst... someone you don't know and couldn't recognize your face if you met them has seen you naked.
Not so scary, y'know.

Then there's the fact that, especially here, they could be from anywhere on the planet.

You know, if someone, for instance, from the UK sees me naked... who cares?
It's not like they are sharing those pics with someone I know here in New Jersey.

It's like living in two different universes sometimes, and what you do in this universe usually never effects your real world.

Fun with my camera!

So what's a better way to wind down from a long day of meetings than to take some pics?

Last edited:
Delicious

Wow! I am having trouble keeping up with all of the responses (oh such a *tough* predicament to be in...can't keep up with all of your much-too-kind-and-lovely comments, huh?) :cattail:

So, if I have not responded to you please forgive me... and as a show of good faith, here's another one... Happy Sunday everyone!

Lucious skin, perky breasts and a wonderful smile

attachment.php

How you take my breath away . . .

You have the most devilish yet 'oh so sweet' smile. Wow. Oh and the other bits in the picture....OH my!

thanks for brightening up a very long day

:)

if your ass matches the beauty of your smile and tits, i can only imagine how big of a smile among other things it could bring

You may be shy, but you are also stunning -- great job with the pictures!

Wow! With all of this encouragement, I think I'll post a couple more! What else is a girl to do on this rainy Saturday morning? :cattail:

Love the white shirt, in all its arrangements.

Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?

Thank you. Well, at least Tuesday is over ~ and on to hump day ~ could be the best day of the week yet! :kiss:

Well Jo Happy Hump Day is here :D .. And I do like the way You wind down ;) .. I hope Hubby has told You just how Great you look in Black .. Amazing for sure !!

attachment.php

Black wears very well on You !!!

Thanks For Sharing Jo .. :rose: :rose: :kiss:

I *love* being distracted!

Well....any time you feel the need to be "distracted", you let me know...especially if you happen to be wearing black lace underneath everything. Oh my....what I wouldn't have given to have been the man who delivered your room-service dinner that night !! :devil: I would love to have "distract" you with kisses all over that sexy body of yours.... ;)

Yeah, a bit, but them being strangers sometimes almost feels a bit safer.
I mean I know there's always a risk to it, but worst comes to worst... someone you don't know and couldn't recognize your face if you met them has seen you naked.
Not so scary, y'know.

Then there's the fact that, especially here, they could be from anywhere on the planet.

You know, if someone, for instance, from the UK sees me naked... who cares?
It's not like they are sharing those pics with someone I know here in New Jersey.

It's like living in two different universes sometimes, and what you do in this universe usually never effects your real world.

Yes! You are spot-on!! Although, I am still petrified of someone knowing my identity, no matter where in the world they live. I have this horrible image in my head of being in the grocery store and hearing someone yell "Hey Supershy!" But then I remember that I actually wear *clothes* when I grocery shop, and I probably have nothing to worry about.... hahahaha

:kiss:

You look good in lingerie babydoll! :D:D

Must add these to your index! :rose:
Thank you, sweetie! :kiss::kiss:

Pics and ice cream. :D
Yummmm... Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, perhaps?

Lucious skin, perky breasts and a wonderful smile
How you take my breath away . . .
No worries, I know CPR.... (thank you!) ;)

You have the most devilish yet 'oh so sweet' smile. Wow. Oh and the other bits in the picture....OH my!

thanks for brightening up a very long day
Likewise ~ these business trips make for such long, boring days!

if your ass matches the beauty of your smile and tits, i can only imagine how big of a smile among other things it could bring
I would not say that my backside is my best asset... but thank you! :cattail:

You are simply stunning. I love your innocent shy look. Absolutely beautiful.
Thank you. :eek:

Wow you are so sexy. Love all your pics. Can't wait for more.
Thank you!:)

You may be shy, but you are also stunning -- great job with the pictures!
I am just a shy, everyday gal who catches a good camera angle every now and again. Thank you for your kind words.

Oh I like this one. It looks like you are rising out of a pool of black silk.
Thank you! :)

Love the white shirt, in all its arrangements.
Thank you!:kiss:

Well Jo Happy Hump Day is here :D .. And I do like the way You wind down ;) .. I hope Hubby has told You just how Great you look in Black .. Amazing for sure !! Black wears very well on You !!!
Thanks For Sharing Jo
Thank you ~ I will be so glad when this week is over and I am back at home. Can't wait to get out of these heels and put on my PJs!!!

Well....any time you feel the need to be "distracted", you let me know...especially if you happen to be wearing black lace underneath everything. Oh my....what I wouldn't have given to have been the man who delivered your room-service dinner that night !! :devil: I would love to have "distract" you with kisses all over that sexy body of yours.... ;)
Mmmmmm....now *that* would have helped me wind down, for sure!:devil:

Love the pics, and your nipples look just so inviting. Wanting to be touched, kissed, licked, and anything to make you moan.

A couple more in black...

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well-wishes for safe travels.

I can say, for as much as business travel *sounds* like fun... the days are incredibly long, and this shy gal is wiped out tonight, and missing home.

Time for a glass of wine and a hot shower...and a couple more pics! Have a good night. :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kind words and well-wishes for safe travels.

I can say, for as much as business travel *sounds* like fun... the days are incredibly long, and this shy gal is wiped out tonight, and missing home.

Time for a glass of wine and a hot shower...and a couple more pics! Have a good night. :kiss::kiss:

mmmmmm..those nipples look so delicious !

Yes! You are spot-on!! Although, I am still petrified of someone knowing my identity, no matter where in the world they live. I have this horrible image in my head of being in the grocery store and hearing someone yell "Hey Supershy!" But then I remember that I actually wear *clothes* when I grocery shop, and I probably have nothing to worry about.... hahahaha

:kiss:

lol, Yeah, I'd be worried if I heard someone irl call me by my username.
But most people I've met online live nowhere near me, and anyone from online I've met irl, I've done so on purpose, lol.
Meeting up to explore some of these hidden sexual sides in person. ;)

Yummmm... Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, perhaps?

Never had it, but just looked it up.
Chocolate, marshmallow, and caramel swirl? I'm in! :D

I'm a chocoholic, so you can lure me in with chocolate anytime. :D

Hope your trip turns out well. Love the angle youve been posing. I would imagine you as someone who would unwind with a glass of wine. You'd be fascinating to share that with, Im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back