How do you prefer to receive cunnilingus?

liz3030

Virgin
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Posts
25
The other night might husband and I were fooling around. As the foreplay progressed he really wanted to get me off my going down on me.

This is usually fine for a while, to get my juices flowing, but rarely can I orgasm from this.

In the past, he usually has his head between my thighs while my legs are spread open and I am lying on my back.

Last night, I was sitting over his face. Actually not sitting, rather leaning over him on all fours. He had his hands all over my ass, and his tounge all over my vagina.

I was able to back away a bit when he applied too much pressure to my clit and move closer when I wanted more.

I found this position extremely stimulating and had a hard and loud orgasm.

He nearly came from just being able to get me off this way as I said I rarely cum from this. He said he liked that I came into his mouth as it was a nice change of pace for us.

Ladies, what are your preferences? and are they other ways or positions that we can enjoy?

thanks
 
PinkOrchid said:
It's easiest for me to come when I'm laying on my back and he's between my legs. Maybe that's habit because it's what I've been used to for the last 20+ years.

But I have an ex who liked me to sit on his face. He got off so much from it, and it was so fucking erotic to look down at him, something about the way our eyes could meet like that and how we could see each other enjoying it so much. And he really, really, really got of on that position, which is an immediate turn on for me.

It's been years, but even today if I get so much of a memory flash of that, I get instantly and copiously wet.

I am so in need of a tongue on my clit these days, I should stay out of this thread. :rolleyes:

You sitting on someone's face now might be dangerous
Move wrong & you could chip his teeth :D
 
Daddy prefers me to sit over eir face, but I prefer to get it lying on my back. It's easier for me to enjoy being licked when I don't have to worry about keeping myself (mostly) upright or making sure Daddy can still breathe under there!

I don't usually come from this, though. It's just not the right stimulation. It's enjoyable, but it isn't what my clit wants in order to come.
 
PinkOrchid said:
It's easiest for me to come when I'm laying on my back and he's between my legs. Maybe that's habit because it's what I've been used to for the last 20+ years.

But I have an ex who liked me to sit on his face. He got off so much from it, and it was so fucking erotic to look down at him, something about the way our eyes could meet like that and how we could see each other enjoying it so much. And he really, really, really got of on that position, which is an immediate turn on for me.

It's been years, but even today if I get so much of a memory flash of that, I get instantly and copiously wet.

I am so in need of a tongue on my clit these days, I should stay out of this thread. :rolleyes:

Need a reminder??

And thanks for the warning James- thank goodness I have a decent dental plan.:D
 
PinkOrchid said:
We can get you one of those athletic mouthpieces. A helmet might not be such a bad idea, either.

I like to live dangerously. I'll take my chances!!
 
PinkOrchid said:
We can get you one of those athletic mouthpieces. A helmet might not be such a bad idea, either.

I like to live dangerously. I'll take my chances!!
 
my lady for some reason hadn't been exposed

My lady is pretty experienced sexually but for some reason hadn't been exposed to cunni much before we became involved. Her previous partners had apparently limited their licks to incidental "flicks" during 69ing.

I introduced her to enthusiastic licking both during 69ing (she loves being on the bottom) and accepting enthusiastic cunni as I lay betweeen her legs and occassionally as I squat or kneel before her and press her naked body against the wall.

I love to tease her and get her appreciative groans and whimopers until she is writhing and begging to be fucked. She's also come to love having her ass finger fucked as I eat her.
 
Oral is so awesome that I'll take it pretty much however I can get it. :devil:
I think though that my favorite postion for oral would have to be 69 with me on top. This way not only do I get a good "tongue-lashing", I get the added pleasure of my man's dick in my mouth and that turns me on immensely.
I almost always cum in this fashion, and I do find it harder to cum with him simply going down on me.
 
My wife has 95% of her orgasms from oral. And probably 40% are sitting my on my face.

I love when she sits straight up on my and holds onto our high head board. With my mouth on her pussy, I love looking straight up, across her flat stomach, between the hollow between her breasts, to see her face in pure bliss. Love it. And I like it when she comes and my face gets covered in her juices.

I don't know if she likes oral sitting on my face or on her back better, I think it changes with her mood. But as you said, I know she likes the added control of being able to back off then press back onto my mouth. Plus I have better access to her ass.

Another thing we do less often is imagine her on her back, knees bent. So I can put my head UNDER one of her knees (so I'm coming in from the side). So now flicking my tongue back and forth it goes side-to-side on her clit rather than top to bottom.
 
I personally have always prefered to be on my back to receive oral. Sitting on faces has never really appealled to me, probably as I can't fully let go as I have to make sure I'm still supporting myself. As for 69, I much prefer oral seperately- I can relax more when receiving, and concentrate more when giving which I much prefer.

Zev
 
sniff, sniff....

:( :( ....I miss oral sex soooo much! It was one of the sexual things my husband just absolutley kicked ass at! I mean really, I could feel his hand creep down to spread my thighs and and get instantly wet just knowing I had a good tounge lashing coming!
But...alas, it has been and will be a while until I get that pleasure again. Regretably I am to far along in my pregnancy for my husband to be able to go down on me for any length of time. To much baby in the way makes it hard for him to breath down there. Needless to say this rules out straddling his face either as I would spend the entire time afraid I would smother him!
Even before our pregnancy we didn't really utilize the straddle method to much. My orgasms tend to be pretty intense from this type of stimulation and I'm always afraid of hurting him if I straddle his face.
I do recommend trying it standing up! Lean against a wall or door and have your man part your legs and go to town. It's knee weakening in the best sense of the word!!!

Key, who should crawl back into bed and dream of not being to pregnant to enjoy good sex.:(
 
its easist for me to cum by laying on my back also but ex lover wouldn't hear of it he always had me on his face mainly or in some olympic position ahhh the good ole' days:D :devil:
 
I know, you asked for the female answers on this subject, so being the sensative respectful male that I am, I'll just but in with my answers. The 69 position is always nice, but hard to do a good job when things get intense.

I always prefer to do the deed with her laying back to enjoy my efforts, either on her back or belly. I prefer it, when she is on her back for her feet to be on my shoulders as it lessens the strain on my neck and being 52, this can help!

I tend to concentrat my efforts on one spot, usually around the top half of her sex. This keeps the clit in the area of stimulation without overdoing the sensation to the clit, but sometimes this is the area that needs it the most, so the circumstanses may direct the action.

My favorite method of doing the deed is rarely done to keep it special. She will be tied down, with her feet tied to keep her legs spread apart. Then I will work on her with my tongue, sometimes with a vibrator added for extra effect. I will continue the action, increasing the intensity slowly, with little side trips to her nipples and sometimes slowly circling her anus, basically stretching the action out as well as the sensations. I will push her beyond the usual stopping places, ignoring her pleadings to stop and make her orgasm at least three or four times. The whole course of this behavior is to make her cum as hard as possible, squirting into my mouth.

As I said, this only happens on rare occasions, but I so enjoy taking over her pleasures and she does also. I hope that this does not offend the others responding to this thread, but I had to contribute my answer. Thanks
 
Zev Green said:
I personally have always prefered to be on my back to receive oral. Sitting on faces has never really appealled to me, probably as I can't fully let go as I have to make sure I'm still supporting myself. As for 69, I much prefer oral seperately- I can relax more when receiving, and concentrate more when giving which I much prefer.

Zev


Yeah, this describes me as well. Thanks for saving me the additional writing! :D
 
DAILY

ANYWHERE

ANYTIME

ANYPLACE

Make my point? Actually I really do love all positions, but my favorite would have to be me on my back, knees up and splayed. Husbands head between my legs, with his arms under my legs, hands up on my tummy, holding me in place. Like I'd go anywhere! Then to have him move one hand under so he can finger me at the same time - heaven.

I should add - I never get this - husband over the years has lost all interest in pleasuring me this way.:(
 
Last edited:
I really enjoy giving my wife oral sex, and she loves for me to do it. She'll commonly will have multiple orgasm. Oral or fingering is the only way she gets off.

As for position she only cums on her back, her legs lying straight and apart. My position doesn't matter as long as my tongue is where it belongs.

She likes both me down between her legs or 69 with me on top. We have done it with her on top, but she doesn't cum that way. As for face sitting I like it but she doesn't get into it.

LDLarry52
 
The last time we got into oral I was lieing on my back and my sweetie started out by straddling my head with her knees on each side of my neck. The view is wonderful! She can direct me to what is the best for her. If I'm close to the top of the bed, she puts her hands against the wall and pushes down into my mouth. I can look up and see her climbing the wall.

After a little while she wanted to lie back so I kept her in my mouth and had her lie back onto my stomach with her head in my crotch. She is tummy up too. She ground into my face. When her rhythm got going I had to get a breath on the up stroke because she would push right into my whole face. My tongue was inside her and she would push her clit into my nose. She was really enjoying this.

Having her hair rubbing around my balls feels really sexy. She would reach over her shoulder and stroke me too. This was awkward for her so I didn't get too much. Fine by me, it feels so nice knowing that I can give her so much pleasure.

After the oral we got more conventional. I found that she ejaculates too :) Now I'm looking forward to finding a way to have her ejaculate during oral.

Treeview
 
I love to be on my back legs held open or around his back trying not to suffocate him ... I enjoy sitting on his face alot too, but it becomes difficult to sit up sometimes and i tend to lean against the wall (foward) which puts my pelvis right where I want it... too bad he can't breath... hehe. I like being on my knees my ass in the air and him under me or when he is right behind me grunting to get at me by himself or with a toy (i love toys)
I love being tied up in positions so he can have his way with his mouth over me ..on me..in me... (and maybe a toy of course!)

I also like 69ing on our sides, with my head on his inner thigh and his head on my inner thigh, its so sensual hugging each others bodies.
 
the best oral sex for me is sitting on a couch or a chair with my ass just on the edge and leaning back... this puts me in a very comphy reclining position and i can look at the person between my legs...preferably on there hands and knees, ass in the air...better to view! Also makes a good position for fingering both sensitive holes...
I also love to have the clit sucked on while my nipples are being rolled between fingertips and my backdoor is being gently pushed on...the three together drives me over the edge!
 
Speaking for my SO, on her back with her hands reaching underneath to put them under her buttocks.

Then I'm supposed to grab her hands and hold them so she can not wiggle back or escape, perhaps pulling her hips/thighs against my shoulders.

Having both our hands under her tail lets me lift it a bit for better access or even roll her pussy up to present a grand feast.
 
PinkOrchid said:
We can get you one of those athletic mouthpieces. A helmet might not be such a bad idea, either.


I can live without a helmet
Nasal oxygen tube, maybe....
 
Re: sniff, sniff....

Mstrskey said:
But...alas, it has been and will be a while until I get that pleasure again. Regretably I am to far along in my pregnancy for my husband to be able to go down on me for any length of time. To much baby in the way makes it hard for him to breath down there. Needless to say this rules out straddling his face either as I would spend the entire time afraid I would smother him!


Try a sling or pleasure swing
you can sit or lie comfortably and he can get at the goods regardless of size

P.S., a friend told me she was fisted this way till late in her pregnancy & it made delivery much easier ;)

(WARNING, fisting during pregnancy CAN be dangrerous!)
 
Back
Top