I'm not a freak

Schlank

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 25, 2007
Posts
417
When I was about 18 or 19, I felt like I didn't fit in anywhere. I felt like I was some sort of mutant. I didn't think that I had any place in human society.

Then, I got a little bit older and I discovered the Internet.

The Internet was very young and primitive back in the 1990's, however it had millions of people. And some of those people had a lot in common with me. I soon realized that I wasn't alone.

The people on literotica.com have been great. I've met A LOT of people here who feel the same sorts of things that I do. I've met plenty of other lesbians on literotica.com. I've also met plenty of other people who get a sexual thrill from being bound, helpless and abused. They taught me a whole new vocabulary to describe my desires and made me realize that I'm not a freak.

It was many years ago, that I discovered that I'm not alone and that I'm one of MILLIONS of people who feel the way I do, however, I would like to thank everybody on this website who helped me to realize that I'm not damaged or worthless or mentally-damaged.

Thank you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Freak

No, you are most certainly not a freak. You are who you are, and you should be able to celebrate who you are.....

From my limited experience here, this is a judgement free zone. Period.

All of us are different yet we are all the same.

To paraphrase a current song, You love who you love, it's never anything you should be ashamed of.

I hope you celebrate the things that make you who you are without labels.


Peace and love to all.
 
Back
Top