Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?


  • Total voters
    1,795
I've never been in a threesome in my life.
Ever since I can remember I've always wanted two women at the same time although this is probably most guys fantasy.
Since joining this site I'm thinking of the other way about another man in a threesome. More since my wife isn't active much anymore sexually that possibly this would reignite the fire she once had. IDK
 
A stupid job ruined my one opportunity so far, we could never work out our schedules :(

Always wanted a FFM but since getting a little older a MFM doesn't sound bad either, still working up for an orgy
 
Never had a threesome but would love to be MFF! I've tried to get my ex to do a threesome when we dated but she wasn't having that!
 
Threesomes

I was very close to a mother daughter 3some, unfortunately the daughter got cold feet the day of and no amount of coaxing she'd not join in. :(
 
I have been involved in both a MFM and a FMF.I am not against doing either again. I don't think I would ever be involved in a FFF because I really need a male in the mix.
 
Been involved with MMF, FFM, FFFM and all have been fun. You just need to choose your partners wisely and make sure there is no insecurity amongst any of the participants or trouble could arise.
 
I think I'd do any group but prefer to be used? Although I would share wit another hot female
 
I was very close to a mother daughter 3some, unfortunately the daughter got cold feet the day of and no amount of coaxing she'd not join in. :(

My roommate did this last weekend. I was hoping their boy toy wouldn't show up so I could volunteer as a replacement, but I don't think her mom is bi.
 
There is nothing better than taking a woman from behind while she has her face buried between the legs of another woman.
 
There is nothing better than taking a woman from behind while she has her face buried between the legs of another woman.

Oh so right you are . I love being the one being fucked or the one being eaten and most of the time can be each in a given night of fun and fucking:D
 
I have been in a few 3sums where the lady was the center of attention for two males. I would enjoy being the center of attention for two ladies.
 
Threesomes only work out well in my fantasies!

My wife is very proprietary and I require an meaningful emotional bond for the sex to be good/rewarding. So while it would be possible for me to love both of the women involved, that alone would make it too stressful and problematic to be worth it.

Honestly, my wife would disown me for even suggesting such a thing, and both of us are very hetero so one or the other of us would have a problem based on the gender of the third party. And no, a shemale/hermaphrodite would not solve that problem...lol.

In the end, I leave those things to the safety of my fantasy life :)
 
MMF is definitely a fantasy of mine though I'm not sure if it will ever come true. Sometimes fantasies are best left as such...
 
Been in more FMF than I could possibly count....looking forward to my first MFM :D
 
Never had a threesome, only a foursome. At university with my flat mate/lover and her boyfriend and someone I'd picked up. Still think about it.
 
I've had several FFM a long time ago, with previous spouse. Married for over 20yrs and she indulged my fantasies to a point with a MFM flavor. Menopause has taken the major part of our sex life out. So now its porn and Betty Palmer which leads to thinking about MMF as I still have a strong desire and suspect the other male would as well. I don't know if she would even be interested but would prefer that she would participate just so everything is in the open. We've done nude beaches and hot sex afterward and I know she thinking about me or I her. I was homophobic to a degree but time and life changes you, which I grateful for as prejudice has its own price. I haven't experienced a MM situation but enjoy the porn if its good, it will be a learning curve.
 
Back
Top