The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that I can ask Her to play with me and negotiate super-easy and without hesitation but I can't muster up the courage to ask her to dinner for Saturday night?!?!

How is it that I can ask Her to play with me and negotiate super-easy and without hesitation but I can't muster up the courage to ask her to dinner for Saturday night?!?!

'Cuz sex is easy and intimacy is hard?

*Hugs*

Aw, thanks, CiC! That was awsome!
:nana:
(nana doin' "the freak!)

You are welcome! :D

Growing up I thought I knew what a cockroach was until I visited rural Louisiana and realized I was wrong. Made me appreciate my taller socks and tupperware in a WHOLE new way. *shiver* Hang in there! :rose:

Freaking Bananas... now THAT is another topic ENTIRELY me thinks.

I think the advice to picture her naked might be appropriate here? :) But beyond that, I think she would be lucky to have dinner with YOU. Don't forget that. :)

Last edited:
I hate cleaning house. Most distasteful chore ever.
I kinda always thought by now I'd be able to hire someone else to do it.

Last edited:
Let us all be brave enough to die the death of a martyr, but let no one lust for MartyrDom.

- Mahatma Gandhi

Hey, he said it.

who I perceive myself to be
who I want to be
who I think I AM
who others perceive me to be

who I really am

wow.
that's a lot of voices in my head...

Find my keys and I'll be your best friend.

No. Seriously.

I'll trade genial companionship, sharp devotion, occasional witticisms and endearing mood swings for a nondescript silverish loop with several keys of varying sizes.

No. Seriously.

I'll trade genial companionship, sharp devotion, occasional witticisms and endearing mood swings for a nondescript silverish loop with several keys of varying sizes.

They are where you last left them.:)

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I know the feeling and I do hope you find them.

No. Seriously.

Hey, Deep....did you look in your door lock?
:cool:

(that's where mine usually leaves his....)

His grandparents have the 60th wedding anniversary party today, and I still don't know what to wear. No one seems to know, how formal the party is going to be. Annoying.

At least I'm having a good hair day! Pretty, pretty curls.

I wanna see a pic of your pretty curls, Seela:kiss:

Ask me why I'm still on the internet at midnight and I'll tell you: because I did not get the job finished this evening. :mad:

Ask me why I'm still on the internet at midnight and I'll tell you: because I did not get the job finished this evening. :mad:

You're doing better than me. I, uh, didn't even get started this evening. *Ahem* :eek:

You're doing better than me. I, uh, didn't even get started this evening. *Ahem* :eek:

I'm the queen of procrastination. I started looking for material for my bachelor's thesis two weeks before the deadline and finally started writing it three days later. I had 8 months to do it. At least I was smarter with my master's thesis and did it in 3-ish months instead of 1,5 weeks.

And Stella, I actually took a pic for you, but my card reader doesn't seem to work, and because I'm technology deprived, my phone has the crappiest camera imaginable. But the curls will make a perfect base for some bun thing.

Now I only need to decide what to wear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back