Looking for a lovely woman

UnusuallyNumb

Experienced
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Posts
702
I have tried a couple of personals now, but have not found exactly what I am looking for. I am 39 and married, but it truly is solely for sake of kids at this point. We have nothing to do with each other essentially, but not for the lack of trying. I come here hoping to find a woman who can get that and understand that I am now looking for someone fun to chat with, to flirt with and see what happens online. I am only looking for lit PMs to start, likely leading to online chat, perhaps in yahoo or another medium. I do not, right now, want more than online. I understand that maybe it is not everyone's cup of tea to chat with someone married, I get that. I hope to find a woman who is interested in sharing experiences with me and just seeing where it all leads.

You are interested in exploring with me, open to new ideas and like the idea of an online connection. I am open to most any age, that is not critical. Much more important to me is that you are up for fun discussion, and getting to know one another. Chats may be "normal" or may turn naughty...either is ok, but I definitely want some normal conversation as a significant part of how we talk

Maybe this is not the right place for me to find what I am looking for since I have tried personals before and have not found someone yet. Let's see what happens today! Please PM if you're interested!
 
Last edited:
You sound like a great guy. There is a lady here in the personals that happens to be looking for a lovely man. Give it a shot!
 
A three-month delay between bumps is allowed, I think :) Perhaps I should just make a new one?
 
Back
Top