Do you have a special thing for Indian guys/girls?

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Posts
1,932
Just wondering if some of you have a specia thing for Indian guys or girls.

If yes please do elaborate.
Curious to see your responses!

Cheers!
GK
 
I find Indian women very desirable, there have been several I've known in real life that have been stunning, unfortunately never got lucky with any of them though
 
I used to live in Singapore, which has a large ethnic Indian population, mostly Tamil.

I loved their dusky, smoldering good looks and the fact that many of them did not hold to the conservatism of their parents. There was also a good number of ethnic Indians in KL as well, a city I used to travel to for business on a regular basis.

Most of the younger women wore western dress on a daily basis, but on special occasions, some would wear a sari, a dress style that really appeals to me. OToH, getting past the petticoats is an issue.
 
Never have but must admit after a year in Pakistan I have a severe Desi craving.
 
Just wondering if some of you have a specia thing for Indian guys or girls.

If yes please do elaborate.
Curious to see your responses!

Cheers!
GK

Yes. for both:) I do not know the origin of whence this predilection springs... perhaps seeing erotic Hindu carvings in my childhood? :devil:
 
Just wondering if some of you have a specia thing for Indian guys or girls.

If yes please do elaborate.
Curious to see your responses!

Cheers!
GK

I do! I didn't realize it until after 9/11. I began seeing Indian and Middle Eastern women on the news and was completely blown away by their beauty.
 
Just wondering if some of you have a specia thing for Indian guys or girls.

If yes please do elaborate.
Curious to see your responses!

Cheers!
GK

Love both! And I have a lot of Desi fetishes from common ones to outright crazy ones! :)
 
Indian women are so hot I wish I could fuck a previous colleague of mine who's indian she has lovely long black hair and small tits.
 
There are attractive people in every ethnicity and nationality, but I have a fondness for Indian women. They are so gorgeous and have fantastic bone structure. My lesbian friend was dating an Indian girl for about a month, and based on pictures I've seen, she is really beautiful, and from what my friend told me, had a great personality. They were head over heels together. The only reason they are "on break" right now is because her homophobic mom figured out through intuition or something that they were dating, and threatened to kick her out if she saw my friend again. That's why they are laying low now and not doing anything in the meanwhile. I find the whole thing very sad, and hope it works out for them.
 
Not yet for Indian men that I've noticed, though I am bi. Maybe it's just my experiences in retail with male Indian customers. Indian women, however.....damn.....delectable.
 
Astonishingly beautiful

Just wondering if some of you have a specia thing for Indian guys or girls.

If yes please do elaborate.
Curious to see your responses!

Cheers!
GK

Indian women are among the most breathtakingly beautiful women in the world. In general I find Indian women astonishingly beautiful.
 
Indian women are some of the most gorgeous (in my opinion).
Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra, for example :heart:. Rawr. :cattail:
 
By far, I think the most beautiful woman I've ever met was Indian. This was something of a shocker for me because I pretty much only had a thing for blonds or redheads at the time.

Once, I held her ankles and a friend of mine held her wrists as she lay on the floor. She didn't fight us very hard, though she was highly ticklish and we tickled her ...for some reason. She quickly shimmied in place to avoid us and we both sat there, trying very hard not to drool. I think she was a little disappointed that we didn't continue and both let her go promptly.

In casual dress (usually snug jeans and a simple terry cloth blouse) with little to no makeup, she was very cute, but I saw her only once dressed up in traditional garb after she came home from some shindig with her family... she looked at me and accusatorily asked "What?!" After I remembered how to speak and picked my jaw from somewhere on the ground, I said "You're beautiful."

I realized then she was totally out of my league.

As with anything for me, I judge each person individually, but she opened the door for me to look at Indian women speculatively.
 
Last edited:
Well Thanx... quite flattening to hear such things about Indian women...BTW I'm an Indian;)
 
Persus Khambatta -- who was absorbed by V-GER in Star Trek The Motion Picture, was yummy.
 
Back
Top