GOP House leadership for the next congress: All white men

According to chevetteman, McCain/Palin are the "good old days".

That and the 1950s where we had sky-high tax rates on the rich and institutionalized racial and sexual oppression of American citizens. Those were the best of times in America according to the Vettebigot.
 
I see MORON is back and trying to get his failed thread on another track. :D
 
so

I axed NIGGER POON ZANDI two very VERY simple questions

And yet again

He couldn't answer

1-So what if all are WHITE MEN?

2-Are you in favor of ONE man marrying 2 or 3 women?


SIMPLE?

SIMPLE!
 
Can't you just see him being dragged through the yard with his finger through some guy's belt loop?:D

I can see him now

Dragging a stinky dead fish

Along the street

Just to get attention












































































Clown-Dragging-a-Fish-Across-the-Street--84166.jpg
 
so

I axed NIGGER POON ZANDI two very VERY simple questions

And yet again

He couldn't answer

1-So what if all are WHITE MEN?

2-Are you in favor of ONE man marrying 2 or 3 women?


SIMPLE?

SIMPLE!

Hey yo

POON ZANDI

I'll wait

:rolleyes:
 
No clown, they probably didn't have the seniority.:rolleyes:

Is it don't mess with a winning strategy, or don't fix what aint broke, at work here.

I guess we get more of whatever it was that kept millions of conservatives at home on election day, rather than vote for what the GOP had to offer.
 
The Republican leadership is all-white and all-male because that's who the party elected. And don't say tough shit to me, it's your party that's doubling down on trying to win solely on on the backs of the ever-shrinking white male demographic. You're just going to keep losing seats in the House and Senate because of it. Then you'll do the same soul searching over and over again but failing to make any changes of substance.

Psst! mercury! Remember the words of Napoleon: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
 
DUMZ

LIBZ

PROGZ

NIGGERZ

HIS PAN ICKS


all they care about is DIVIDING US

New York City Council Candidate Worries Jewish Opponent May ‘Sneak’ into Office


A Democratic candidate for the New York city council has expressed fears that a possible opponent may “sneak” into office “like a thief in the night.” The WSJ reports:

In an email dated Monday, Mr. Lopez-Pierre said he is calling for a meeting to be held in January to “discuss the potential damage to the political empowerment of the black and Hispanic community if Mark Levine, a white/Jewish candidate,” is elected “with very little black and Hispanic support.”

With as many as 10 black and Hispanic candidates contemplating bids to succeed Mr. Jackson, [Thomas] Lopez-Pierre wrote, there’s a “dire concern” in the Upper Manhattan community that Mr. Levine will “sneak” into office. Mr. Jackson must step down next year because of term limits.

In an interview, Mr. Lopez-Pierre confirmed he opposes Mr. Levine’s candidacy, in part, because of the color of his skin.

“I oppose him because I support black empowerment, black and Latino empowerment,” Mr. Lopez-Pierre said. “He could be green. He could be Russian. I don’t care where he’s from. Harlem is a black and Latino community, and he’s not black or Latino. And I don’t care who he sleeps with, who he’s married to—he is not one of us.”

(Levine’s wife was born in Puerto Rico.)

Lopez-Pierre insists he isn’t motivated by anti-Semitism, though:

“I don’t have a problem with his religion. I respect the Jewish religion,” he said. “I feel sorry for those people that will read this story and say, ‘Oh, he hates Jews.’”

This is not the first unsavory e-mail of Lopez-Pierre’s to be made public. In September, he responded to a parent at his son’s school who had called him a “moron” with “a rant filled with sexually abusive and derogatory comments,” according to the Columbia Spectator. And his previous contributions to the Harlem community include running a private social club for blacks and Latinos which invited women to apply for an “associate” membership as long as they were single, childless, college-educated, under 35, and attractive.

New York’s seventh council district could probably do better.
 
I told you MORON was changing his look. Into a bigger MORON.:D

Imagine

He could be playing a handsome rich dude with an 18 inch dick (like I do.....are you listening girls??????????) on the net!

But

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


He plays a MORE OFF
 
Republiphobia rearing its ugly head yet again in this thread.

Obviously, and it goes without saying, that the alleged issue in this thread is deeply viscious, unfair, and below the belt even by current political standards, but the deeper question is why the abject and viscious hatred to the extent of literally constant lies, smears, and verbal attacks on the Republicans. No party can be as bad as the liberal media and its mouthpieces on the internet make out the Republicans to be.

Haters gonna hate, but Republiphobia goes miles beyond that. This viscious obsession has become bizarre.
 
That and the 1950s where we had sky-high tax rates on the rich and institutionalized racial and sexual oppression of American citizens. Those were the best of times in America according to the Vettebigot.

Running against the 1950s again? Yes, that's the country needs, more time bigotry. Maybe you time bigots can run against the 1870s and the 1320s too. Pick some other random decades from history.
 
I remember pointing out many times that the media and the DNC useful idiots literally destroy ever single promising conservative woman or black (or both). It turns out it has even more to do with partisanship.

We see now, the longterm strategy to divide the electorate on demographics and they can't do that with prominent female and black Republicans. The Democrats deliberately destroy "diverse" (to use their terminology) candidates in order to perpetuate the stereotype they have manufactured of the GOP.

How does this divisiveness help America? Well, of course, it doesn't but they feel it helps their party politically and that's all that matters to them. Oh, and they don't give a toss about actually helping any of these demographics themselves, but that's a whole nother subject.
 
Of course it also goes back to what I've long pointed out about the ideology of the Myth of the Oppressed Groups which is nothing more than a re-packaged variant of traditional Marxist dialectalism that was developed on American college campuses in the 1960s. Its the shaddow ideology of our entire civilization today. The so-called "diverse" groups represent a new Proletariat and the "non-diverse" groups represent a new Bourgoisie. The new Proletariat of course has a natural numerical majority as they have constructed it, which is exactly in line with traditional Marxist theory. Its pretend of course, but so was traditional economic Communist theory. Its a useful means to power. It doesn't have to be true, they just have to convince enough people its true.
 
Back
Top