The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, don't start me on surf music/movies. I've seen a few too many of those, and they're not good things.

grins at Luna's dancing

mmmm, nice Luna.

your post is quite readable Luna, now I've got to see what I can do about getting those thighs back to clenching...

your post is quite readable Luna, now I've got to see what I can do about getting those thighs back to clenching...

:eek: *runs away*

Mister Rider lol...I think we got her soaked quite thoroughly.

*pokes draggy* Smart ass! And Miki is a ravenous slut and I don't KNOW what she will get me into next...but you are up!!

-gigglesnorts-

Shar-Badg-ihuahua....

*pounces the Ninaling*

You stop giggling!!

giggles quietly in her corner hehe, ninaling ninaling ninaling ninaling ninaling ninaling ninaling ninaling....

sounds so funny to say outloud :D

But I know where it's been...
...and where it should be...

But seriously, I have no clue why it feels so weird. Like I was eating mints again. But I wasn't!

But I know where it's been...
...and where it should be...

But seriously, I have no clue why it feels so weird. Like I was eating mints again. But I wasn't!

Great time to get your tongue pierced shrugs and goes back to nibbling on her skittles

yum...skittles...

also, laundry is done. YAY. Now I can take a shower! And get ready for work with only 4 hours worth of sleep, Boo!!!!!!

Sorry for the slow response, Luna. Kept getting my attention demanded by four different people.

I need a shower and a shave for tomorrow it starts all over again. -sighs- Come on new job, call me for more hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back