Sexiest hotel encounter?

Nah :D I've been wandering around on here for an hour or two, avoiding work. Looking for a good RP to vent my frustrations on.

Nah :D I've been wandering around on here for an hour or two, avoiding work. Looking for a good RP to vent my frustrations on.

Ah ha... Avoiding work being the speciality of the student.

I remember whiling away HOURS on my uni PC's, role playing to explosion with an online friend. Shame it was ten years ago now!

Indeeeed. Although I have done a little today, but then I remembered how much I missed role playing things and came to have a gander on here. I can't imagine that, I have to get my head around being 21 in a couple of months o_O scary stuff.

Indeeeed. Although I have done a little today, but then I remembered how much I missed role playing things and came to have a gander on here. I can't imagine that, I have to get my head around being 21 in a couple of months o_O scary stuff.

Haha there are definitely scarier things in life than being 21. I turn 30 this year. A devastating concept..

I worry for you guys about paying back your debts, actually, finding someone to settle those debts for you is probably the start of a good role play itself!

Haha there are definitely scarier things in life than being 21. I turn 30 this year. A devastating concept..

I worry for you guys about paying back your debts, actually, finding someone to settle those debts for you is probably the start of a good role play itself!

But with age comes experience I guess ;) yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea, in reality it's not too bad, the pay back rate isn't high at all.

But with age comes experience I guess ;) yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea, in reality it's not too bad, the pay back rate isn't high at all.

Yeah, I've seen all the projections for how you end up paying less, just for a longer period of time. Truth is, you don't notice it coming out of your salary until you start earning decent money.

Then it gets you down haha

Yeah, I've seen all the projections for how you end up paying less, just for a longer period of time. Truth is, you don't notice it coming out of your salary until you start earning decent money.

Then it gets you down haha

Ah, but if you earn scandalously little for long enough, they'll write the whole thing off :D *life plan*

Ah, but if you earn scandalously little for long enough, they'll write the whole thing off :D *life plan*

Corrrr.. It is definitely a plan. I used to reckon that was the way to go, then the money started coming in, now I just want to get rid of my debt to the people of our nation! Hahaha

Corrrr.. It is definitely a plan. I used to reckon that was the way to go, then the money started coming in, now I just want to get rid of my debt to the people of our nation! Hahaha

I think I just enjoy the jobs I've had too much, they're a lot of fun. I've worked cheffing in a hostel and currently as a climbing instructor, neither for much dollar but both really entertaining. I don't think I owe the people of our nation anything :p I'll pay it in my own sweet time.

I think I just enjoy the jobs I've had too much, they're a lot of fun. I've worked cheffing in a hostel and currently as a climbing instructor, neither for much dollar but both really entertaining. I don't think I owe the people of our nation anything :p I'll pay it in my own sweet time.

I was saying to a friend yesterday who had just left uni and was working 2 bar jobs, that my absolute favourite work time was in my early 20's... No serious pressure and PLENTY of serious flirting with my colleagues. Not that I got too far, my game was hardly "perfected" back then. Hmmm... Thinking about it, some people might say it's not great now!

Was only joshing about owing the nation. We'll OWE YOU when you drive the UK out of recession by working 15 hour days until your 80. Oh wait, that will probably happen to me too! Bugger.

I was saying to a friend yesterday who had just left uni and was working 2 bar jobs, that my absolute favourite work time was in my early 20's... No serious pressure and PLENTY of serious flirting with my colleagues. Not that I got too far, my game was hardly "perfected" back then. Hmmm... Thinking about it, some people might say it's not great now!

Was only joshing about owing the nation. We'll OWE YOU when you drive the UK out of recession by working 15 hour days until your 80. Oh wait, that will probably happen to me too! Bugger.

Yup, it's chaos but in a really fun way :) and you've not seen flirting until you meet climbing/surfing instructors, those guys are a little irritating at times...haha, well if it's not improved by now, what chance do you have? Not that I can talk, of course.

Yup, it's chaos but in a really fun way :) and you've not seen flirting until you meet climbing/surfing instructors, those guys are a little irritating at times...haha, well if it's not improved by now, what chance do you have? Not that I can talk, of course.

How can they help themselves though? Girls in not very much clothing, straining and twisting and pulling and squealing.

I struggle seeing all the girls in their skirts and blouses in the office, imagine what I'd be like if they had considerably less on and I had AN ACTUAL WORK REASON to be getting hold of them!?

PS we seriously highjacked this thread.

How can they help themselves though? Girls in not very much clothing, straining and twisting and pulling and squealing.

I struggle seeing all the girls in their skirts and blouses in the office, imagine what I'd be like if they had considerably less on and I had AN ACTUAL WORK REASON to be getting hold of them!?

PS we seriously highjacked this thread.

Those girls are the most annoying thing ever, but I do understand why :D I'm a serious climber, yo. And also, if you ever have a female instructor when you're with a bunch of guys and you're all lairy and horrible, she will be terrified of you all :D
p.s. yes, and I feel a little guilty.

There is something sordid and exciting about luxury hotels.

I think my best moment was going to a Christmas party in Manchester when I was 25 and dancing with a married colleague who was 34. We'd had plenty of booze and so I asked her to my room as it was 'too public' in the function room area. She agreed and was curious to see what they were like but as soon as we got through the room door I stuck the lips on her and shoved my tongue in. Within about 20 seconds I was rubbing her breasts over her clothes. She made a half hearted attempt to push my hand away and muttered "we shouldn't be doing' this before we staggered to the bed and fucked like a pair of animals for a short while, before she made her excuses and left to go back to the party after a quick clean up.

I was so excited that I masturbated over what I'd just done and then re-joined the party. Nobody noticed us but she never spoke to me after that ever again.

Always in search of some audacity.
Was at a big hotel in a sleepy Midwest city on business.
The pool was on the roof. It was around 2 p.m. I was the only one there. A pretty black woman my age (27) showed up and asked if she could join me. She was wearing a white bikini with a thong bottom.
"Wish I was that brave," I said.
"All you have to do is a little adjustment," she said. "Are you game?"
She turned my red spandex bikini bottom into a thong.
"You're so brave," she said with a smile.

Last edited:
I will be..

.. Working away in a hotel on Monday night.

The odds on betting is that there's no joy from horny, attractive women exposing themselves and promising to help the both of us play out all our fantasies.

But it is NOT going to stop me stroking my nice stiff cock in there when I get the chance. It is a must do!

on the way...

... To my hotel shortly, will be enjoying a nice self-appreciation session tonight, with any luck!

It occurred with a work colleague of mine. We had been flirting for weeks, finally we managed to arrange a weekend away together. As soon as the hotel door was shut we were upon each other, tearing at clothing frantically. Weeks and weeks of sexual tension were released over the next half an hour as we fucked each other senseless before both collapsing on the bed as sweaty messes...best sex of my life :devil:

A long time ago I stayed with a girl I was dating at a little B&B in the country. We had been doing some hiking around and about, and got back earlyish - about 3pm. Back at the hotel room, we started slow, long, exhausted-but-still-horny sex until the sun went down.

After we'd finished, lying their in the dark, she raised the notion that the walls in the place were so thin that there was no way the owners hadn't heard us. That made us start up again, and this time she was noticeably more vocal than before.

I think that was the first time I learned that when a girl says "Somebody might hear us!" she might not mean she wants to stop.

Good to see random hotel action does occur.

Need to improve my ads for when I'm working away

Back