The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone :)

Out in a very breezy Liverpool today - the wind coming off the sea is enough to slice your ears off! Hope the rest of you are staying cosy and warm.

......and I've just had an email postponing the meeting due to be held in TWO HOURS that I have arranged my day around :mad:

Typical NHS - she's rearranged this meeting twice now at short notice. Right - that's her cost going up then....

......and I've just had an email postponing the meeting due to be held in TWO HOURS that I have arranged my day around :mad:

Typical NHS - she's rearranged this meeting twice now at short notice. Right - that's her cost going up then....

Penalty charges!
Where is the like button?

Bloody woman!

Well I finally have a date for my results. Next Thursday at 4.30. Although, knowing the hospital, I won't be seen until 6! Lol.

Good morning one and all!

Hope you're all feeling that Friday feeling? Or at least not feeling that 2013 feeling!

Well, this is turning out to be a day from hell :mad:

Woke up in the middle of the night to an email from the night shift saying the press had gone down. So up straightaway, into work, to sort out shift patterns, rearrangement production, then an anxious wait to see if the engineer I prefer was in the UK.

Luckily he was, so I set off out on a 4 hour round trip for meetings and deliveries. Arrived back at the office to be told by the engineer on site that the parts we need are in Leeds, so I had to do an immediate turnround to join the car park that is the M62 on a Friday afternoon, hoping I could get there before they shut for the weekend.

Luckily I managed it but I've now been on the road, on and off, for 6 hours. I've got at least another hour and half in front of me, looking at the solid traffic and I'm feeling vey tired and grumpy.

But at least we should be up and running again for Monday.

Just another day in the farmyard eh!!!!

Gotta keep those presses rollin!!!

The sun is shining here------does that help?

Well, this is turning out to be a day from hell :mad:

Woke up in the middle of the night to an email from the night shift saying the press had gone down. So up straightaway, into work, to sort out shift patterns, rearrangement production, then an anxious wait to see if the engineer I prefer was in the UK.

Luckily he was, so I set off out on a 4 hour round trip for meetings and deliveries. Arrived back at the office to be told by the engineer on site that the parts we need are in Leeds, so I had to do an immediate turnround to join the car park that is the M62 on a Friday afternoon, hoping I could get there before they shut for the weekend.

Luckily I managed it but I've now been on the road, on and off, for 6 hours. I've got at least another hour and half in front of me, looking at the solid traffic and I'm feeling vey tired and grumpy.

But at least we should be up and running again for Monday.

Big hugs :(
Let's hope this year throws no more curveballs!
I have had it!

Morning all.

Hope you're all planning something vaguely enjoyable today? Assuming my geeks don't crap out on my again I have a day of geekery planned.

Morning all :)

Dark and foggy out there this morning, but it's supposed to be getting warmer as the day goes on. Had a great walk yesterday in the sunshine - we always seems to get an Indian summer this last week in September.

After the trials of Friday, the press is up and running again, thanks to the engineer sneaking away from another job over the weekend to spend a couple of hours fitting the new vanes in the pump. He looks after me! :D

Hope we all have a good day.

Last edited:
Morning All,
Back to the grind!
Mild and muggy here! Very grey.
Very boring day ahead, somebody shoot me!

Lally, glad your engineer looks after you :)

Have a good day xx

Morning all

Some beautiful misty views on my drive over to the prof this morning. Hope you all have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back