Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just lightly toasted someone on my blog. and i feel zero guilt about it.

eilan: i'm fuzzy on whether you're saying you're arriving or departing.

ed

silverwhisper said:
eilan: i'm fuzzy on whether you're saying you're arriving or departing.
I think it's about time for one of my weeklong breaks from Lit. I've noticed that I need to do this every six months or so to keep from alienating everyone. :)

Eilan said:
I think it's about time for one of my weeklong breaks from Lit. I've noticed that I need to do this every six months or so to keep from alienating everyone. :)

How do you stay away for a week? I'd be in serious withdrawal. :eek:

eilan: alienate? c'mon, bring it! :D

BG: she's just gonna take a break so she can recover some moral indignation for the next cock size thread--that last one took a lot of snark out of her...

ed

Eilan said:

*uncontrollable sobbing*

My stomach finally stopped doing barrell rolls; food stayed down.

Now if only the freight train would stop running through my head.

Scalywag said:
glad to see you have one ailment over.

freight train: is that headache, sinus, or both? Hope it gets better. :rose:

Ahhh..you and me both Scaly...

It's both a headache and sinus.

Thanks, hun. :)

Okay, NFL football season starts in approximately 10 minutes.

Big fucking deal. Uh, I mean, yippee. :rolleyes:

Scalywag said:
You're welcome. When that happens to me (which has been too often this summer) my teeth often hurt from the sinus pressure. Do you get that?

Mine isn't so much my teeth hurting as it is the bridge of my nose, underneath my eyes, and across the tops of my cheekbones. Although, i have had the sinus pressure progress to my teeth hurt.

Sarojaede said:
Mine isn't so much my teeth hurting as it is the bridge of my nose, underneath my eyes, and across the tops of my cheekbones. Although, i have had the sinus pressure progress to my teeth hurt.

I've had my teeth hurt from sinus pressure. The dentist told me it wasn't possible. Oh really?

Last edited:
Scalywag said:
he's welcome anytime. i like beck's dark, potato chips and vegetable dip. :D

ohh...

[raises hand]

Can I have some of the Beck's dark.

puhhhhlllease?!?

Scalywag said:
didn't he have a song for girls like that: Go away, little girl.....or something like that?

Yes he did - and it is now playing in my head.....guess I better find that music thread.........................

Scalywag said:
hey....good to see you back sassy.

btw, I finally got that new mailbox post.

Thanks Scaly - I do peak in now and then, just have not gotten to post much lately.

Hmmm do you eh? Maybe you better get a picture to post so we can check out if it was done via redneck standards or not..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back