The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

On again. Had a bad day. Need to be in a good mood

smash_bc on both KIK or YAHOO.
 
I can't ever find a jerk buddy let alone a fuck bud??

I am sort of picky.....don't like body hair,have and like small n cut...but im open,so....???pm me if uhhh
 
Good afternoon. I can talk here or at kik and yahoo.

smash_bc on either kik or yahoo.
 
Last edited:
On rest of day

Will be logged in for the rest of the day probably. Hit me up to chat.

I'm a bi guy and looking for a dominant top to chat with.
 
Last edited:
Owned, trained and traded off

So my biggest fantasy is to hook up with a very dominant guy who agrees to take me on as his sub and train me. I sign a slavery contract with him. He trains me to be his cocksucker bottom and please him precisely as he likes. He's very strict and I'm punished when I misbehave or fail, which I don't do often. There are physical standards too, like weight and grooming that are written into the contract. I'm shared with his friends and often serve drinks and food at his parties where I'm used afterwards by any who want to. After about a year and a half he gets tired of me and trades my contract off to one of his friends and the training starts all over as the friend (male or female) likes completely different things.
 
Hey boys. Hit me up. Ill be on for the next bit. Also in chat, so if youre on, PM me.
 
all i want right now is a cock to suck, or for someone to make me eat their cum... wish i could bend over for all of you right now...
 
Back
Top