Angel and Sin-Closed For TirithIre

If there was ever an example of feminine beauty, it was personified with her. As he took his time to dry her, he smiled to himself. There was a content aura to him, though even as she then returned the favor he sighed to himself as he considered the events of the last few days.

" You can become anything and anyone you want. I am simply lucky to be here."

He mused with a soft smile, though as they headed out and the rain began, he smiled as she raised her hands, though it was a warm rain so it wasn't a horrible night. Making their way back to the car he opened the door first for her, before climbing into the drivers side and taking them back to their home for now, he of course tended to her the entire way.

As they rode up the elevator though he pulled her into his arms, just looking into her eyes as his hands cupped, squeezed and massaged her firm full ass. He didn't know the extent of his 'control' of her form, so he didn't take chances and didn't consider what he might be able to get her body to do. For now simply holding her was quite enough for Ramiel. Having her in his arms, loving her was QUITE enough.
 
Wrapping her arms lovingly around him she purred under his touch. "I am the lucky one. You saved me from being a simple mortal, and gave inspiration to my passions. Whether it be a simple spanking, or pushing me outside my comfort level and draining me of my sexual hunger." she kissed his lips softly as he squeezed her ass.

"I did not enter into our relationship without thought. You are my Master, and I belong to you. You keep me safe, and loved, and let me love you freely. I will be yours as long as you'll have me. I serve you, and wish to please you and love you for eternity."

They entered their apartment and turned the lights on. She smiled when she reached the bedroom, looking at all the toys and outfits scattered. Taking off her shoes she began to clean up and organize their purchases. "Would you like me to make you something to eat?" she questioned as she slid off her dress and stood there before him in the halter.
 
Ramy smiled and quietly looked to her as she explained that, though when they were in the car he was focused on the road of course. Even as they returned to the apartment though he smiled himself as she cleaned up, though as she asked him that he considered it a moment, though going to her he gently worked the halter off, leaving her completely nude.

" Very well... we will have a rule then when we're in private just the two of us you are to be naked... there is no beauty that compares to you."

He grinned and giving her a loving squeeze he added.

" Before you, I spent centuries going from place to place, mortal to mortal, trying to please the Celesial court with success and only ever having failure."

He smiled though ranked his nails over her hips thighs and ass just to make her squirm as he added.

" I find no greater peace now than being with you."

He leaned down and kissed her gently, though he gently bit her bottom lip pulling on it before he released it.

" now, why don't you go make us both something to eat, something we can share and we'll relax on the couch and watch a movie together."

He just wanted some personal time with her, and figured she might enjoy that as well.
 
She smiled and whimpered as he tugged her lip. It took little for him to get her juices flowing. Yet he still sent her off to make them food. "Yes Sir" she said softly and made her way into the kitchen. She took some meat out of the freezer to make the next day. Today would be simple, sandwiches, chips and some fruit. Taking a bottle of wine she placed everything upon the table.

"Dinner is ready love" she sang lightly. It was a strange feeling her bare ass on the wooden chairs. Yet she didn't complain, just slightly wiggled while they ate. When they were done she cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher before joining him on the couch.

She curled up next to him as she let him choose the movie he wanted to watch. There was a certain peace in just being next to him. In touching him, and being held by him, as if they were a normal couple. For the first time, she felt whole. "you make me happy" she said softly as the movie was starting.
 
Oh he didn't 'do' enough to make her REALLY flow with newfound desire, just enough to show his affection for her.

As she sang that out though he smiled as he went over to her, though as she wiggled slightly though he grinned as he went to her.

As they ended up on a comfy couch though he picked a nice romance movie though even as she said that he grinned to her and scooping her up into his arms he wrapped his warm strong arms around her, settling his hands onto her lap as he nuzzled his chin into her neck slightly and placed a soft kiss to her neck.

" Well I'm glad, I don't want any but you, though I have to admit that woman fisting you was hot as well."

He mused with a playful grin.
 
Being cuddled and nuzzled made her purr and wiggle upon his lap. Even without him pounding away at her, their chemistry and connection couldn't be denied. "Tomorrow i'll make meatloaf unless you had another dish you'd prefer" A romantic movie was fine. Thought what she was involved in, out weighted anything those writers could have come up with.

She grinned as he teased her. "Well I must say, she did it well I can't say i wouldn't mind having that done again." She kissed him softly upon his lips. "I loved the hunger you took out upon my ass. I also loved when you drank from my breasts that was incredibly intimate and sensual. I wasn't a big fan of the weights on my nipples though."

Kat although his full fledged sub, was still wrapping her head around everything. Though in the end, she found it easier to accept he was her fate, and that was the greatest thing anyone could wish for.
 
Ramy laughed to himself as she purred and wiggled, though even as she said that he shook his head.

" I will have anything you decide to make, I am thankful and you are thankful."

He mused with a chuckle, though as she grinned and said that she wouldn't mind being fisted again he grinned ever so slightly.

" Well you know it was clear you weren't getting as aroused by the mortals, so I figured it'd work, and your ass loves my cock pounding it."

He mused, though even as she admitted that she loved him sucking from her nipples he nodded about the weights.

" I noticed you like being spanked and whipped more than clamped."

He mused thoughtfully, though even as he said that he slid his hands over her squirming hips and thighs, nails raking up her ribs next before he cupped and squeezed her breasts.

" Hmm..."

He was thoughtful though, and decided to test out something, he visualized her breasts being so sensitive that being touched there would almost instantly make her cum, as though her nipples were directly connected to both her clit as well as her g-spot to induce the most powerful pleasure for her as well.
 
Ramy was devising something evilly delicious. She could just tell by the expression on his face and his "hmm" He had already teasing her breasts. But this time caused a new reaction. With just the brush of his finger over her nipple she began to gasp "oh ramy ramy ramy" one more brush and she was crying out in orgasmic bliss as she sprayed the couch with cum.

It took her a few minutes to come down and she looked up to him. "You're deliciously evil you know that." she purred. "I wonder if you're given these abilities with my body because i bound myself to you, and I wonder what would happen if we performed an actual ceremony ritual and you deflowered me again."

Leaning over, careful not to touch her breasts to him, she kissed him deeply. "You are my today, my tomorrow and my future."
 
Oh he was well aware that he was doing something that would be deliciously overwhelming, and even as he brushed his fingers over her nipples he grinned as she gasped that out. Watching her as her hips bucked beautifully and seeing how she was cumming, he let that sensitivity fade ever so slightly so that she could 'come down' though he chuckled.

" I honestly couldn't say... but perhaps... what kind of ritual??"

He asked, though as she leaned over, he kissed her right back, though he nodded, his forehead gently touching to hers.

" Mine now and always..."

He purred though he gave her a strong squeeze, it of course crushing her overly sensitive breasts into his broad strong handsome chest as he held her, letting her cum all over the couch and them both as he didn't let her go just yet.
 
Kat came over and over crying out as he made her cum soaking the couch and them both. "no more" she gasped cumming again. Finally she cried out "red" so he'd release her.

"Oh my please undo that" she gasped. As much as she loved cumming for him, she'd came more then her fair share before the club, at the club, and now home again.

Slowly rising off his lap she went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle water. Before returning to his lap. "I'm sure there has to be something on the internet that will work for it.
 
He thought this was a good moment and time to figure out her hard limits in regards to just how drained she could be of pleasure before she would use her safe words. They were both learning about one another after all.

As she came back though of course he did as she asked, his imagination 'turning down' the sensitivity, though wrapping his arms back around her the little 'shower' she had given him had aroused him mightily, though he nodded.

" That might be an idea, though I don't know if Google would have 'Here's how to do a ritual for planar beings'."

He teased with a smirk, though simply hugged her lovingly as she slid back into his lap.
 
She laughed a little as she slid back into his lap. "you're probably right. Are angels even allowed to 'marry' one another" she questioned nuzzling against him. "It's all a bit mind boggling. Just yesterday I was a normal human, and now I've been devirginized twice in one day." She let out a laugh of the obscure way it sounded.

"Do you have any idea what it will be like for us to ascend?" she questioned curiously.
 
Ramiel thought about it for a moment as she slid back into his lap, though even as she asked that he shrugged ever so slightly.

" I know there have been a few instances through the millenia, though it usually has to be sanctified by the Angellic Council."

He looked to her and ran his hands over her hips, though as she let out that laugh he smirked.

" That's partially on you I'd say."

He mused though smirked and placed a gentle kiss on her lips though he leaned back thinking about her question.

" I have no idea about gods... With angels we will usually ascend into Arch Angels who have four wings and each specialize in one form of angelic power. As for you, I have no clue."

He admitted with a gentle smile to her.
 
"no baby, not just me..us. I will go no where without you." She arched her neck and kissed him soundly on his lips. A soft purr exited her lips and found herself turning in his lap and straddling him. Her naked body now pressed against him. Her lips continued to kiss him with her heart.

He was right, if she hadn't insisted on going out to get spanked, they would have never ended up in bed. But my goodness, the feeling of him penetrating her, taking her, claiming her as his. It was more then she had ever hoped for. Slowly breaking the kiss she nibbled on his ear "I love you Ramy".

She knew his pants were drenched from the wetness of her arousal. Just being touched by him had her pussy lubed and ready for his seed to claim her once again. But for right now she just wanted this intimate time. He knew she belonged to him, and that no one was able to satisfy her lustful cravings other then him. He'd proved that much this evening.
 
Ramiel smiled as she said that, though he shook his head at how suave, cute and utterly beautiful she was and not just in the physical sense. It had certainly been a 'wild ride' since they had met, but truthfully in his heart Ramy wouldn't have changed it for anything.

" And I love you Kat..."

He smiled gently for her, and of course she had him rampantly hard both from his little experiment when they had gotten back along with the fact that she was naked and sitting in his lap, but she wasn't the only one who was enjoying this intimate time with her. He hadn't been sure about whether other mortals would be able to sate her, but it was good for his confidence to know that there weren't, though he had a feeling they'd be involved in much more bondage fun as time went on.

For now though he simply squeezed her closely, kissing her deeply and slowly as his hands smoothed over her back, hips and ass, raking, caressing and rubbing as he pulsed within his pants against her lubed swollen slit. Eventually he'd want to sate his own desires, but for now he was QUITE content right where he was.
 
"I love you too Ramy" Kat nuzzled against him and was quiet for the rest of the movie. When it was done she gathered up the dishes and took them into the kitchen. She spend a bit of time in there putting things away and hand washing a few extra dishes she hadn't gotten to yet.

"If I'm going to stay naked all the time" she called from the kitchen. "then I'm going to need some sort of apron to keep my self safe from hot things, especially these breasts you gave me." she teased.

Walking back into the living room she then asked "Do you want to go to bed or watch another movie?"
 
Ramy smiled and mostly spent the time during the movie holding her, stroking her hair and caressing her in a loving way, though as she said about needing an apron he nodded, though he shook his head.

" Ah Ah, I didn't make your fantastic breasts, you did."

He reminded her, though as she came back into the living room Ramiel thought about it though finally nodded.

" Let's watch another movie..."

He of course let her pick the film, though as she moved to return to the couch he pulled her into his lap, his cock seeming to almost constantly be hard for her he positioned her with her back to his chest before she could feel him lower her, sliding her tightly spasming ass onto his cock, impaling her as he placed a soft kiss on her neck.
 
Picking a movie was more difficult then she thought, finally she settled on the xmen.
She let out a light squeal when he pulled her on his lap and slowly impaled her ass. A deep moan followed as she tilted her neck for his kiss.

"mmm" she moaned softly being slightly surprised at how hungry her body was for him again.

Her ass clamped over his shaft squeezing it with desire. Slowly her body moved up and down and the intro music started on the movie.
 
Ramiel smiled as she seemed to have trouble choosing, though as she finally did he pulled her over, a satisfied look on his face at her moan, though feeling her clamping tightly stretched asshole, he gently ran his hands over her sides as she moved up and down, he not coaxing her to go any faster, though her own desires may push her there. His lips gently kissed along her neck, he feeling no rush in anything right then.

To him, life was perfect and he wouldn't change one thing at all. His cock throbbed and pulsed, filling her in the way that only he could as he let her do as she wished, he watching the beginning of the movie, not doing much to her just then.
 
There was an elated feeling that ran through her every time his member pierced one of her holes. She purred softly to his kisses as her body continued to keep a slow rhythmical pace to it. Once in a while she would change it up, grinding her ass on him.

Watching the movie was becoming more difficult as her pussy began to drip over his lap. He always had a way of turning on, and impaling her ass on his shaft was just the way to start it. "oh Remy" she moaned softly as she picked up her pace, feeling the urge for a good ass pounding.
 
Ramiel smirked as she whimpered and couldn't help but grind and shift herself more and more quickly, though he wasn't giving her the ass pounding she was beginning to crave just yet. Instead Remy groaned at the sensations and wrapping an arm around her waist he smoothed it over her flexing belly before he slid it down and cupped her sopping wet pussy, simply letting her own grinding push her around on his cock along with her own clit.

He panted and leaned down to her neck nibbling and kissing as he didn't buck to fuck her or pummel her tightly spasming ass into utter submission, he holding out as long as he could!
 
If it was thing she could say positively about Remy, it was that he knew how to drive her insane with the littlest of actions. Giving her his hand to rub against as she ground upon his cock only drove her into further madness. The feeling of his arm against her in addition to the hand he 'casually' placed made her motions that more delibrate.

Yet other then the occasional grunt and groans from her actions, he said nothing. She decided to just stop all movement and sit upon his lap, impaled by his glorious cock and do nothing. But oh how she wanted to grind against him. Instead she just clenched her ass here and there.
 
Remy groaned as she was rolling and rocking herself, and even as she grunt and groaned with her own actions, as she decided to 'calm down' and just relax with herself upon his cock in that way, each time she clenched her ass she would feel a shiver or a shudder, and a few times she even managed to get him panting with desire.

Slowly though he couldn't stand it either and rolling his hips, his cock jostled and ground into her, his arms wrapped around her as he pressed his hand right to her clit and rubbed it in circles... though he was panting into her ear and onto her neck he didn't say anything, he just slowly rocking and moving that gloriously angelic cock in and around within her anal depths!
 
A deep moan left her lips as he began to take action and grind into her ass. She loved the feeling of his shaft spreading and rocking his cock into her forbidden hole.
He was panting against her ear and neck, which only turned her on more. The more he moved the more she clenched his shaft. Cocking her neck to the side she purred and whimpered lightly begging for more.

Remy's hand rubbed her clit which made it even more difficult for her to remain her calm status. At this point it only seemed as though he was taunting her. But oh how she wanted him to move to the next level. She was going to remain as good as she could , and wait till he was ready.
 
Remy groaned himself as he felt her taut anal ring spasming and clenching around his turgid flesh, though even as he panted and worked in and out slowly, he felt her head move though as she whimpered lightly and begged for more her angellic lover could only hold on so long and with a panting growl he did take it to the next level.

" Screw the movie, we haven't been watching it anyway."

He grumbled and they both knew that was true. Rolling her onto her side he hooked his arm around her leg he grunted and growled as he began to buck and thrust into her ass, slamming his cock in and out of her tightly stretched ass, giving her exactly what she had been waiting for.
 
Back
Top