The benefits of working out

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So I started hitting the gym again and have already started feeling a lot of the benefits: better sleep, more energy, better breathing, as well as OH GOD CHARLIE HORSE, JESUS CHRIST HOW I HAVE NOT MISSED THIS!

Anyway...

How about some workout erotica where the one working out discovers far more benefits than just a narrower waistline?

A few ideas to start:

1. Nerdy, unattractive guy starts going to the gym. Some of the female clients decide to tease him to see if they get a rise out of him...which they do, a whole shorts worth. Guy runs off embarrassed to the locker room while the ladies start getting curious about how large he really is.

2. Girl feels like working out and swipes her mom's gym card. She gets there and it's immediately noticed that she's using her mother's card. However, staff not only don't mind but sign her up for her own membership free of charge. Impressed, girl starts to work out and is impressed that her mother could afford a membership.

While she's wrapping up for the day, a couple of women come up to her and chat her up before one of them tugs their yoga pants down and tells her to get licking. Turns out workouts tend to get everyone hotny as hell and having some dedicated sex slaves helps everyone keep the edge off. Mom's been doing it ever since she started and now daughter gets the chance too.

3. Personal trainer gets hired to train a spoiled brat or two. They need the money but their charges are a real pain in the ass.

1. Trainer slowly has to offer incentives for fitness goals. Run a mile, get a peek. Complete a workout, get a private massage, lose target weight...

2. Trainer snaps and dominates their client. Now client is eager to reach their goals in hopes of some rough treatment by their master/mistress.

What ideas do you all have?
 
I like the idea of incentives, especially when they are spelt out clearly or even samples given! And in terms of an erotic twist you need something to carry on with. For example, a neck and shoulder massage (client fully clothed in, say blouse). Maybe on the second occasion, the client is "allowed" to undo one of the buttons on her blouse.

K
 
All I can say is... look for an author named curl4ever, and read his stuff. :)

You can also try mine if they are up your alley.
 
Client finds out their peraonal trainer moonlights as a dom and curious, they request a mix of the two?
 
What about a humourous twist where the protagonist is a chubby middle-aged divorced guy. He does not lose the weight, but rumours soon get out about how big his cock is*... hilarity ensues...

* another guy sees it in the shower, mentions to his wife, who mentions to a friend...
 
What about a humourous twist where the protagonist is a chubby middle-aged divorced guy. He does not lose the weight, but rumours soon get out about how big his cock is*... hilarity ensues...

* another guy sees it in the shower, mentions to his wife, who mentions to a friend...

Perhaps the guy works in the gym. Cleaning down the machines etc. Turns out he's gods gift with his hands. Perhaps some woman gets a cramp or pulls something and he's there with his healing hands.

Other women in the gym notice and soon there are women getting cramps left right and centre. Women compete and it goes form calf and hamstrings to groins and buttocks.
 
Back
Top