Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Two Items...πŸ’—

Item #1...Meeting up with a guy tomorrow at his home for some hot, wet man-lovin'! I met him in an ABS last week and sucked him off TWICE, about 45 minutes apart...pretty good for a guy in his fifties! (He made me really work for that second load, though...commanding me to suck him hard and to "pull the cum up and outta' my balls!" Of course I did!) He calls me his cumslut already! I can't wait!!! πŸ’“

Item #2...Between Monday this week and the previous Monday, I had the privilege and pure pleasure of sucking 17 different cocks and swallowing NINE delicious loads of hot, thick cum...including what was perhaps the largest load I've ever received! What a wonderful week of cocksucking bliss!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

The horny cocks are out there if you're willing to go and find them!

.......to visit my friend at his home! We will have some great m2m fun! I'm so excited my cock is dripping wet!

You go, Tommy! Enjoy an awesome time with your man!!! Please give his wet cock-tip a wet KISS for me! πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰

Glori. πŸ’‹

Item #1...Meeting up with a guy tomorrow at his home for some hot, wet man-lovin'! I met him in an ABS last week and sucked him off TWICE, about 45 minutes apart...pretty good for a guy in his fifties! (He made me really work for that second load, though...commanding me to suck him hard and to "pull the cum up and outta' my balls!" Of course I did!) He calls me his cumslut already! I can't wait!!! πŸ’“

Item #2...Between Monday this week and the previous Monday, I had the privilege and pure pleasure of sucking 17 different cocks and swallowing NINE delicious loads of hot, thick cum...including what was perhaps the largest load I've ever received! What a wonderful week of cocksucking bliss!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

You are an inspiration.

You are an inspiration.

Thank you, sweet Jenna! πŸ’‹

I try my best to encourage others, like us, to fulfill their destiny as cock-lovers, and in reality, to become devoted cocksuckers! πŸ’•

Stop fantasizing about it! Just DO IT!!! πŸ˜‹

Made 2 happy

Not on the scale of our hero Glori but I did get my moulth on 2 :). I went to a ABS dressed in tight jeans cincher/ bustier and a shear blk top. First guy was super shy so I took his hand and put it in my top on my titties so he could pinch my nipples, then other hand on my butt. I started squirming gurly moaning. That got him, he pulled down his jeans and mine. Sucked him from my knees looking up begging him to come. He started groaning saying he wanted to come on my face. I backed off a little and he let it fly my dick dick flowed out its on load. he got hair, nose mouth and titties. I of course licked some and rubbed the rest into my titties.

I stayed in the booth by the time the goo was dry (2min) next guy walked in, I smiled and invited him in. He started making out with me then pinching and licking my tits. I wondered if he could taste the cum that was all over me :D Forgot it was in my hair.

Went down on him, he told me i was a great cock sucker but he had trouble because he was diabetic. I got sexier and more verbal and grabbed his ass encouraging him to fuck my face. Just when I thought it would not happen, he moaned and groaned so the gal out front knew LOL He came all over me and drooled some into my mouth again I enjoyed my treat. He called me his cum slut and thanked me over and over, because that rarely happens for him.

When he was gone i got my cloths on but left the cum on my hair. The gal in the front started talking to me so I stopped for a minute, she was smiling and checking me out the whole time then said good bye "sweetie" as I left. Im sure she will have a hot story to tell her friends.

Not on the scale of our hero Glori but I did get my moulth on 2 :). I went to a ABS dressed in tight jeans cincher/ bustier and a shear blk top. First guy was super shy so I took his hand and put it in my top on my titties so he could pinch my nipples, then other hand on my butt. I started squirming gurly moaning. That got him, he pulled down his jeans and mine. Sucked him from my knees looking up begging him to come. He started groaning saying he wanted to come on my face. I backed off a little and he let it fly my dick dick flowed out its on load. he got hair, nose mouth and titties. I of course licked some and rubbed the rest into my titties.

I stayed in the booth by the time the goo was dry (2min) next guy walked in, I smiled and invited him in. He started making out with me then pinching and licking my tits. I wondered if he could taste the cum that was all over me :D Forgot it was in my hair.

Went down on him, he told me i was a great cock sucker but he had trouble because he was diabetic. I got sexier and more verbal and grabbed his ass encouraging him to fuck my face. Just when I thought it would not happen, he moaned and groaned so the gal out front knew LOL He came all over me and drooled some into my mouth again I enjoyed my treat. He called me his cum slut and thanked me over and over, because that rarely happens for him.

When he was gone i got my cloths on but left the cum on my hair. The gal in the front started talking to me so I stopped for a minute, she was smiling and checking me out the whole time then said good bye "sweetie" as I left. Im sure she will have a hot story to tell her friends.

An awesome story, JerseyGurl!!! I'm not at all "passable" like you, but I usually wear some lacy pink panties when I'm cruising the ABS and it really gets guys HOT! It's amazing...something so simple!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

Glori πŸ’‹

An awesome story, JerseyGurl!!! I'm not at all "passable" like you, but I usually wear some lacy pink panties when I'm cruising the ABS and it really gets guys HOT! It's amazing...something so simple!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

Glori πŸ’‹

Love your posts, Glori, you have a way with words that gets a girl wet and horny. :kiss:

Unfortunately, I am currently "lost at sea without a cock to suck." I'm beginning to think my next confession will go something like this: "Bless me father, it's been two weeks since my last blowjob......oops, I mean confession."

Love your posts, Glori, you have a way with words that gets a girl wet and horny. :kiss:

Thank you, darling! I LOVE expressing myself about the things I love most deeply! I think that, after all these years, I've finally figured out that two of my strongest gifts are pleasuring men and writing about sex! πŸ’•

And, getting others wet and horny is a thrill I never tire of! πŸ’“

Glori. πŸ’‹

Thank you for the kind words glori xxxoooxxx, I do not think I am passable in the light of day but underwear like this does get attention in the ABS. I find about a 50% interest rate, sometimes less. A very good way of not getting a guy uninterested in a sissy gurl.
:kiss:

Attachments

• sheerupload.jpg
    sheerupload.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
Thank you for the kind words glori xxxoooxxx, I do not think I am passable in the light of day but underwear like this does get attention in the ABS. I find about a 50% interest rate, sometimes less. A very good way of not getting a guy uninterested in a sissy gurl.

Very very very hot

It works for me pretty well, darling! 😊

I'm going to the ABS in Troy, NY, tomorrow and I've got a new red thong to try out! They have a wide waistband of pretty lace around the back and both sides and a cute little bow in the front!

When I was there earlier this week, I had just finished sucking a guy off in the front group of the U-shaped hall of video booths and decided to return to the back group, where the booths face each other. The guy I just finished left immediately after he zipped up and I didn't hear anyone else walking around and no videos were playing, so I thought I might be alone in the place. Rather than get dressed again to make this move, I gathered up my shorts and t-shirt and exited the booth wearing only my pink satin panties and my chained nipple clamps! (Along with my sneakers and anklet socks, of course.) When I came around the corner of that dimly lit corridor, there are THREE guys lined along the walls and another guy loitering in one of the doorways! But, I kept my head up and walked slowly through to my favorite booth...glad that those guys saw what a whore I am! One or two smirked a little and gave me a disapproving shake of the head, but I didn't care, because it actually turned me on A LOT...making me feel soooo slutty! AND...on top of that, the guy lounging in the doorway of one of the booths, immediately detached himself from that door jamb and followed little ol' slutty me into my booth! In a New York Minute, I was on my knees and sucking a long, cut cock and a shaved, low-slung pair of balls while this tall, good-looking guy encouraged me to make him cum in my mouth, telling me, "Yeah...good girl! Suck that cock!" Let me tell you...this new lover pushed ALL my buttons with his sweet, sexy patter as I sucked, calling me "Daddy's girl" and telling me what a sweet, little cocksucking whore I was! For complete strangers, we had a wonderful chemistry going on and were both soooo turned-on by our lovemaking that it wasn't long before I was moaning aloud with pure, exquisite pleasure while he reached a knee-shaking climax and grunted loudly as he pumped my mouth full of his thick cum! That was a true delight and we REALLY were lovers for our brief time together!!! πŸ’•

So I say "YES!" to panties!!! πŸ’–πŸ’‹

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Glori that sound like fun wish I had been there to cheer you on.

you have to visit Middletown, we will work the place together.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh Glori that sound like fun wish I had been there to cheer you on.

you have to visit Middletown, we will work the place together.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yes, yes, YES, sweet Michelle!!! We could either work the gloryholes at the ABS on Route 211 by the Gander Mountain store, or the buddy booths in the place 17M in New Hampton!

I've given LOTS of wonderful blowjobs in those places over the years and swallowed a LOT of cum! LOVE it!!! πŸ’“

Let's go!!! πŸ˜‹

Yes, yes, YES, sweet Michelle!!! We could either work the gloryholes at the ABS on Route 211 by the Gander Mountain store, or the buddy booths in the place 17M in New Hampton!

I've given LOTS of wonderful blowjobs in those places over the years and swallowed a LOT of cum! LOVE it!!! πŸ’“

Let's go!!! πŸ˜‹

Never stopped at the one on 211 will check it out this week. 17m closer and has a bunch of extra large booths good for multiples, always leave door unlatched :devil:

You have been very productive while wiffy away sexy guy

You have been very productive while wiffy away sexy guy

I LOVE it when she's away! She's back for a week or two, then gone again! Can't wait...I'm soooo hungry for hot, wet cocks!!! πŸ’•πŸ’‹

It works for me pretty well, darling! 😊

I'm going to the ABS in Troy, NY, tomorrow and I've got a new red thong to try out! They have a wide waistband of pretty lace around the back and both sides and a cute little bow in the front!

When I was there earlier this week, I had just finished sucking a guy off in the front group of the U-shaped hall of video booths and decided to return to the back group, where the booths face each other. The guy I just finished left immediately after he zipped up and I didn't hear anyone else walking around and no videos were playing, so I thought I might be alone in the place. Rather than get dressed again to make this move, I gathered up my shorts and t-shirt and exited the booth wearing only my pink satin panties and my chained nipple clamps! (Along with my sneakers and anklet socks, of course.) When I came around the corner of that dimly lit corridor, there are THREE guys lined along the walls and another guy loitering in one of the doorways! But, I kept my head up and walked slowly through to my favorite booth...glad that those guys saw what a whore I am! One or two smirked a little and gave me a disapproving shake of the head, but I didn't care, because it actually turned me on A LOT...making me feel soooo slutty! AND...on top of that, the guy lounging in the doorway of one of the booths, immediately detached himself from that door jamb and followed little ol' slutty me into my booth! In a New York Minute, I was on my knees and sucking a long, cut cock and a shaved, low-slung pair of balls while this tall, good-looking guy encouraged me to make him cum in my mouth, telling me, "Yeah...good girl! Suck that cock!" Let me tell you...this new lover pushed ALL my buttons with his sweet, sexy patter as I sucked, calling me "Daddy's girl" and telling me what a sweet, little cocksucking whore I was! For complete strangers, we had a wonderful chemistry going on and were both soooo turned-on by our lovemaking that it wasn't long before I was moaning aloud with pure, exquisite pleasure while he reached a knee-shaking climax and grunted loudly as he pumped my mouth full of his thick cum! That was a true delight and we REALLY were lovers for our brief time together!!! πŸ’•

So I say "YES!" to panties!!! πŸ’–πŸ’‹

Sounds like some wonderful positive encouragement. Like the sound of that kind of sweet feedback. I got excited just reading those words. Thanks for sharing, you sweet cock sucker, you! :kiss:

Love your shear lingerie, Hon! Thanks for sharing!

Back