It happens on the Vegas Strip. (Closed for MilkMaiden38)

We made love two more times that night and each was wonderful. I could not understand why sex with Luke was so good, but it was amazing. We both needed some sleep after all the love making. So we did not wake up until 10:00 am the next morning. Lexi had gotten up before us and as Luke and I came out to the living area, there was a wonderful breakfast waiting for us. Eggs, toast, orange juice, champagne the works.

“WOW, thanks Lexi” I told her.

“No problem” Lexi replied with a smile.

“Luke… last night was wonderful” I told him.

“Which part? All the shooting, almost getting killed, or the love making?” He joked.

“The love making … silly” I said as I sat down to eat some breakfast

The food tasted good and everyone felt better after breakfast. I got out my cell phone and texted my police friend. Then I looked over to Luke.

“I’m ready for the next challenge. Luke, can you explain to Lexi our plan and ask her what her thoughts are and what role she would like to play. Don’t leave the hotel. I’m sure Paz is looking for us. I’ll be back shortly.” I explained.

“Are you leaving the hotel? Isn’t that dangerous for you?” Lexi asked.

“The second elevator goes straight into the garage. I’m pretty sure Paz does not know what my car new car looks like.” I explained and then waved goodbye. A minute later my 2013 Shelby GT500 cobra with 850 horsepower engine and 13-inch-wide rear wheels pulled out of the garage. What can I say, the escort service pays well!

20 minutes later

I was at small table outside a café two blocks off The Strip. On the table were two bowls of steaming, fragrant gumbo and a plate of hot beignets sprinkled with powdered sugar. A street musician played jazz on a saxophone nearby but, otherwise, it was quiet and peaceful.

“Here is what I was thinking.” I said to detective Hans Weller. “I’m going to set up the meeting with Paz at the National Guard station on Cam Maximillanomy Street.”

“Why there?” He asked.

“Paz has so many paid off people inside the police, you’ll be double cross and I’ll be killed. So I have escorted a few National Guard officers and they will help. You’ll have a whole army at your back. And since it is the National Guard, they are allowed to assist in police action, none of the Posse Comitatus bullshit you get from the regular Army.” I explained.

“Escorted… you mean fucked” Hans said with a naughty grin.

“Yes, I fucked them. Just like we fucked.” I told him.

“Ok, what do you want in exchange?” Hans asked.

“Ok Luke, Lexi and I were involved in that shooting at the Comfort Inn last night. You can check the hotel security video, we were acting in self-defense. Paz goons were going to kill us. I need those charges dropped. And after you arrest Paz, Luke, Lexi and I want to disappear. If you film and record everything, you won’t need any testimony from us. You can say you looked for us, but just could not find us.”

“Wow, you have thought this through. Well, I can’t promise anything, until I see the hotel security video. However, all the goons are going to live. So that is a plus. If the video pans out, you have yourself a deal.” Hans agreed shaking my hand. “How do you like the gumbo?” He asked.

“It is amazing” I answered. “How much do I owe you?” I asked

Hans got a sheepish grin on his face “You know, you give the best blowjobs in the city… and i was thinking”

I smiled and answered him. “Thanks… I was going to get dessert… and a load of semen goes great with gumbo!”

Hans finished eating quickly and I got a big mouthful of dessert from him in the backseat of my car. I sure could tell he had not had sex in a while. Wow he had lots of cum. I headed back to my hotel to let Luke and Lexi know everything had gone well with my meeting.
 
After she left the suite I went over our plan with Lexi she seemed genuinely scared. "I don't know Luke! that's like throwing a match into a shed of dynamite. It may just blow up in our face! Do we have a plan B?" She asked. I smiled.

"There is always a plan B, but Constance and I are pretty sure this plan will work! It's not an end to the drug problem, but it should be an end to the our lives are in danger problem. The cop will go for it I'm sure. Constance can be very persuasive I think!" Lexi seemed to calm at these words. Though I wasn't sure I believed them myself. She went to have a shower so I mulled around looking through Constance's stuff. Not to be nosy but to learn more about her, by doing this I was saved any possible lies and possibly I would get answers to questions I had yet to ask!

As I looked through her closet which was literally bigger then my entire hotel room, I noticed about twenty pairs of boots. The sight of these made my cock hard. The leather, the heels, while some had buckles others were plain. Some had zippers others were lace up, some were flat soled and others had super high heels. "I have a liking for these." I said in a low tone, I picked up a sexy black pain that were pointy toed and had four inch heels, as I felt the leather with one hand and rubbed my cock through my jeans with the other. "I could get off just by the smell of this room, I did notice that my blood temp rose just from the scent of the room, my cock was as hard as it had been when Constance was letting me fuck her ass. "Did all demons react like this to leather and chains?" I asked my self. I then looked at all her dresses and slutty attire. with the boot still in my grasp I walked around the very large closet. Constance had an outfit for any and all occasions from the down right slutty look to the elegant evening out, right to the cosplay or I was sure that some were for dressing up as someone else. I had seen the blue tights and red cape with a stylized S on the chest when I looked through some magazines at the rest stop. This showed an ability to adapt, to be like a chameleon I liked that.

"You shouldn't snoop you know!" Lexi said from the door to the closet. I turned startled. I never smelt her or heard her. I attributed this to the likes of being in a bubble, a bubble filled with some of my deepest desires. I wanted Constance and just being around her clothes, though clean still carried her sent.

"I... Well this in my young opinion is a good way to get to know someone! What size are your feet?" I asked her. Lexi had apparently borrowed some clothes and was looking pretty sexy in them, this also made her carry the Angels sent. This made me horny.


"Well you should know better. And I wear the same shoe size as Constance! Why?" She asked though not pleased with my snooping it was clear that Lexi couldn't stay mad.

I held up the sexy footwear. Lexi smiled and walked in grabbing the other off the floor and taking the one I had. "You are awful!" She said with a wicked smile she sat on the nice bench and zipped up the boot, it was just over her knee and was turning me on. I grabbed a sexy outfit from a hook and held it up. "This won't make me her you know! And it'll be huge in the chest! But alright!" She said in a mix of resentment and excitement.

"I want you right now! This is sexy and I want you and only you!" I lied. She stripped off her casual shirt and sweats and pulled on the sexy number. I looked her over and unzipped my pants showing her how hard it all made me. she giggled. "My god you are so fucking perverse. Now what?" She asked, but she knew what I wanted and she was ready and willing to give it. "She really does have awesome taste. Lexi said feeling the leather against her naked skin. I motioned for her to follow me to the living room. I took off my clothes and bent over.

"Lick my ass!" I demanded. Lexi got on her knees behind me and did as I asked. The whole time I was thinking of Constance and knew I would ask her to do that and more when we had a chance. I had thought of nothing but all the kinky things I wanted to do to her since I entered her lair.

Soon I had Lexi riding me, her skirt pulled up around her waist, my cock deep in her asshole. "Fuck you are so big!" She shouted. I ignored her my eyes shut, smelling the leather, smelling for Constance. Thinking of her ass wrapped around my cock. After an hour I was cumming all over her boots. I knew I would have some explaining to do but I was ready for it need be.

Lexi was still in the leather outfit having a smoke on the balcony when Constance walked in.

"Oh hello!" I said still naked and holding the boots, I was in the process of cleaning them. "How did it go?" I asked, Lexi had also walked in looking sheepish at wearing Constances clothes. I looked from one to the other. "This was all my doing Constance. I guess I owe you an apology. Just saying it was odd but that was how I felt. I felt I did owe her an apology for the manner in which I treated her space while she was gone. I hoped she would not be mad at Lexi, and was ready for her to be mad at me!


Idea of what I was thinking the outfit might be!
https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8209/8262116714_599eb90129.jpg
KC
 
Last edited:
“Oh you naughty little demon!” I said as I saw the scene before me. Luke was sitting on my coffee table, trying to clean cum off my leather boots. I was not really too pissed off, but Luke was looking guilty and it was going to be fun pretending to be pissed.

“Oh trust me, he is not little!” Lexi said as she grabbed her ass and rubbed her tender asshole.

“Well, I don’t think he should be rewarded for behaving like this!!… Particularly, while I was busy working to save all our lives!” I said as I grabbed some silk napkins off my dining table. “Help me Lexi” I told her as we grabbed Luke’s ankles and tied them to the legs of the coffee table.

“You goodie two shoe sluts… are dealing with an ex-demon from hell. You might be out of your league” Luke warned us.

“You have a penis, we have pussies. Pussies are always in charge, silly” I told Luke.

“Time for you to make amends for your sins!” I told him as I pulled off my sexy sundress, my big boobs bouncing, and pulled down my panties. “Start licking” I told him as I moved my naked pussy to his face. Luke possessively grabbed my beautiful ass and pulled me closer as he feasted on my wet hole. “Ooohh fuck, Uuhh yes lick me, yesss!" I moaned as Luke was doing a great job on my excited cunt.

Meanwhile, Lexi, that little slut, was sucking on Luke’s beautiful, thick, huge cock. I would have stopped her had I been thinking straight because Luke needed to please us first... for cumming on my boots. But Lexi was cock hungry and I guess she could not help herself. I was enjoying his cunt licking so much that I decided to just let Lexi have her fun.

Luke’s lips were suckling on my dripping pussy, as his tongue attacked my hard clit. I loved it. And soon I was gasping for more. Luke shifted to my other hole and clamped his mouth onto my cute little asshole. “OHHH YESS” I moaned in delight as I pressed my groin against his face harder.

Lexi was turned on from my moans and inhaled Luke’s cock right down her gullet. Lexi bounced her face on Luke’s throat-clogging monster while his tongue wiggled its way into my anus. He ravenously slobbered all over my sensitive butthole as I got ready to cum. Then he stopped.

“Untie one of my legs” he asked as I moaned in frustration.

“Oh, you evil master of teasing!” I told Luke as I nodded to Lexi. She pulled off one tie, freeing his right ankle. The room again was filled with squishy muffled sounds of sucking and the gasping moans of my pleasure as Luke caused my pussy to explode in orgasm.

When I opened my eyes after my orgasm, I looked down and saw Lexi's pouty cock sucking lips devouring Luke's fat pole. Her head rhythmic undulation up and down on his cock. Luke started up on another wonderful rim job for me, as his fingers were now diddling on Lexi's clit. This went on for a few minutes until his fingers pushed Lexi over the edge, the skinny brunette couldn't help but let his massive cock slip out of her mouth as she threw her head back and cried out in orgasm. It was then that my pussy came for a second time. My pussy juice sprayed into Luke's sucking mouth. As I grinned naughtily throughout my climax while my eyes were spellbound staring at Luke’s huge cock.
 
I had to be in heaven I thought. This was it! This was what heaven was. Two woman to suck and fuck day in and day out. When I managed to bring Constance to another orgasm and she sprayed my face in glorious cum I lapped at it greedily. Reaching down I managed to get Lexi off too. I could smell the cops cock on her breath and knew what she had done to secure our safety from the cops, and I loved her all the more for it. Or as close to love as I could feel. I spun Constance around and bent her over. "Spread your cheeks!" I said in a husky tone. My desire for her was again getting to that point of almost mad desire.

"I thought we were punishing you?" Constance said to me.

"Oh do what he says! What better punishment then us getting to come over and over again." Lexi said and moved so she could kiss Constance. "Mmmmm I taste another man's cum!" Lexi said with a smile. "Was he big like Luke? Did he cover your pretty face with hot, wet lust?" Lexi asked sucking on Constance's tongue hungrily.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Constance said. As I just looked at her two holes. If there was perfection on earth these holes had to be damn near it. Constance had the perfect curve the perfect large tits, the attitude and the ability. She in every sense had it all. I gave her ass a sharp slap. Constance pulled out of her make out session with Lexi. "Mmmm I think someone is feeling neglected!" Constance said. "Did you want to fuck my tight asshole again Luke?" She asked giving her ass a little shake.

"No... Well yes of course I do, there is so much I want to do and have done to me. But we have business to discuss!"

"Are you sure?" Constance asked and expertly slid two fingers into her ass. I let out an audible moan. Constance kissed Lexi as she fingered her ass. I grabbed my cock and started pumping it like a mad man. Watching her fingers fuck that delicious ass. Then for the second time I covered a leather item owned by Constance with cum as I sprayed my hot seed all over Lexi's chest and stomach.

"Holy fuck Luke!" Lexi cried out. She got up giggling and went to clean it all up. Constance stopped her fingering and turned, pushing her two fingers into my mouth.

"Clean it all up pet!" She said with a giggle. "And next time I get some of that cum!" She said.

After a shower and getting dressed in clothes Constance picked up for me while she was out. we sat at her table and went over the plan. Then she had me call Paz.

"Hello!" A gruff voice came.

"You don't know me but your men now do. Constance is now my property I think we should meet and discuss terms of payment so you never talk to her again!"

"Who the fuck... How did you get this number? Oh I see the tasty cunt gave it to you!" He said with malicious anger.

"We are business men. I let your men live though I should have killed them all! To show you I'm a fair man who's more then willing to talk things through. I let your dealers live to. I'm so generous that I'm willing to give you back your lost product. But in return you will meet me man to man and promise to never contact her again or anything of that matter!" I told him as Constance sat across from me directing me. Lexi who was all butterflies was smoking her tenth cigarette.

"Fuck you! Keep her and the drugs. A million more where that came from!" Paz spat, it was clear the thought of loosing Constance was a bitter pill to swallow and he hid the fact poorly. When he hung up I had an urge to break the burner phone Constance had also picked up. I was happy it was her that was doing the thinking. She was much calmer and much more methodical than Lexi or I, Lexi was to scared to make any decision at all, and I wanted to go straight to violence. I now added admiration to my list of feelings for the angel.

"Well what now?" I asked but was now thinking of her asshole. "Let's order in some food!" I said trying to take my mind off her body. Though it was hard to seeing she was so beautiful too. I stood up and walked around the suite trying to calm my self. I had an urge to leave and rip some of his men apart. I felt my blood boil as I felt the urge to kill rise.

KC
 
After a moment I stood up. I realized this was not going to be as simple as I first thought. Paz was a clever asshole.

“Luke, Paz is not stupid. He may be ruthless and evil, but not stupid.” I told Luke as he paced back and forth.

“We’ll need to draw him out. Continue to mess with his drug operation some more. Take out more of his dealers” I suggested

“I feel like killing people right now!” Luke growled.

“No killing, Luke.” I told him “Some of those dealers are hooked on drugs too. They sell them just so they can get enough cash for another high.”

Lexi joined in on the conversation. “Losing petty drug dealers is part of doing business. It will take losing a lot of them, to cause Paz to agree to a meeting. Meanwhile we’ll be out there, visible, while we are doing this. His folks and crook cops might find us and nap us. We need a bigger target.” Lexi explained.

She was making a lot of sense. It gave me an idea. “I know where his main drug warehouse is. All his Spice and Coke shipment are stored there. The warehouse is at 1440 Harrison Dr. If we knock that place over that will get his attention. It is heavily guarded.” I warned everyone.

“If we are successful, what are we going to do with all those drugs?” Lexi asked Luke and I.
 
Her words were like a pacafier to me. I felt my blood which was as close to an apex where I would have lashed out on Constances personal belongings, actually cooling. Soon I was calm enough to hear reason and think about avenues other then violence. I sat back down and smiled at Constance.

Lexi had chimed in and I was glad she was thinking of the big picture, I felt it showed that she was truly on our side. The thought of a double cross from her always floated my mind, Deceit and betrayal was common place where I was from so why not here too. Though I felt Lexi must know that she would not be handsomely rewarded for backstabbing us, maybe in the beginning but soon she would be another strung out whore who's life meant less to Paz then some rat in the gutter.

I liked the challenge of the target that Constance said after Lexi pointed out a valid point on the dealers. "I don't see the point in not killing every last one of the men there? They should all spill their guts for aligning with Paz!" I said, I looked at Constance who shook her head.

"No killing Luke! There is a real good reason for that!" She said. I nodded.

Though I didn't like it I resigned myself to let her be the brains of the operation. After all anyone with an asshole like hers, and had lived as long as she has must be somewhat smart I thought. "Alright I said you were in charge I will stand by that. Now be warned anyone hurts you two! THEY DIE!!!" I said warning them. "As for the drugs! Well They are poison to humans really so lets destroy it, unless you want it for a bargaining chip! But getting caught with it is as bad for us as killing! Could we us it to gain us favor with the cop friend of yours?" I asked.

"Perhaps I think I need to think about that hurdle for a bit." Constance said.
"Let's get food and then go scope the place out. do a stake out. Maybe have a little fun!"

"I got no plans! Though I need to get clothes from my place. Cool I stay here for a few days while we figure all this out?" Lexi said. Constance smiled.

"I have the room!"

"Let's go then." I stood and slipped my gun into my belt. "I won't kill anyone I promise!" I added when the girls frowned.

KC
 
20 minutes later

I giggled as Luke ate his cool ranch doritos locos taco supreme filled with volcano hot sauce as we pulled away from the Taco Bell.

“What is this?” He asked me.

“It’s a hard taco shell wrapped in a soft tortilla wrap with cool ranch dressing.” I explained as he made a funny face at me.

“We call this place “Taco Hell” vice Taco Bell for a reason. I thought you might enjoy it… since you are from hell” I explained. Luke just grunted.

“Where are we going now?” Luke asked.

“You’ll see” I said as I drove down a few blocks and pulled into a side street. There standing by a street corner was a 6 foot tall black man. The man had a big smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. Luke could tell the man was optimistic, practical and honest.

I pulled over and unrolled the passenger side window “Jarmal, get in” I told him as I pressed the auto-unlock button. The big black man got into the car.

“Luke meet Jarmal “three legs” Banks” I told Luke. Jarmal stuck out his hand with a huge smile on his face. “Yo, Pleasure to meet Ya” He said to Luke. Almost everyone liked Jarmal when they first meet him. He was such a likeable guy.

“Constance?” Luke started after shaking the man’s hand. But I cut off Luke before he could finish asking his question.

“Luke, Jarmal is very protective by nature. I can count on him” I explained.

“But nobody's perfect” Lexi added a frown on her face.

“Ms. Lexi… I said I was sorry about that last problem… it won’t happen again” Jarmal stated.

“Luke the other reason I picked up Jarmal was he has access to noise cancellation equipment, night vision goggles, communication gear, computerized lock pick—technology, thermite, and fire arms.” I told Luke.

It only took me another 10 minutes and I was driving past Paz’s warehouse. Luke could clearly see all the security as the place was surrounded by a fence; razor wire on top, cameras scanned the parking lot, two guards at the main entrance, and snipers on two of the nearby rooftops.
 
Last edited:
Luke was enjoying the food Constance got him, then they picked up Jamal. Luke held any thoughts of him till he got to know him better. It was obvious that Constance felt he was a necessity to the team so he would have to give him a chance.

"Holy fuck this place like a fortress! Any idea's?" He asked as they took in the building in front of them.

Constance smiled as she always did when he thought the situation was more complicated then it was. "All in due time!" Now Jamal here is going to go over how he can help us!" She said motioning three legs. Luke sat silent and waited for the plan to unfurl.

KC
 
“DAMNNNN Constance, what you playing at now?” Three Legs said to me.

“We are going to cause a little trouble for The Sick Magician” I explained.

“He going to kill you! I don’t want no’thing to do with this crazy shit” Three Legs said in a bit of shock.

“Jarmal. All we need is your equipment and some training. I don’t want you involved. It is way too dangerous” I explained.

“SHITTT, This better pay well” Three Legs griped.

“It will” I told him.

For the next few hours, he showed us how to use the noise cancellation equipment, night vision goggles, communication gear, computerized lock pick, termite bombs, and hand guns.

“Ok, we are headed out” I told him. “Stay out of trouble, we might not see you again” I said as I gave him a hug.

“SHITTT, I’m coming with you.” Jarmal said. “Three Legs, needs to be there in case you white folk have trouble.”

I looked at Lexi, she nodded her head in agreement. Then I looked at Luke, who had bonded some with Three Legs during the training. He nodded too.

“Ok, let’s go” I said

Minutes later we were parked far from the building but could still see it. We were waiting for the sun to go down. We sat for a little while, kind of bored. Then Three Legs made a suggestion “Lexi, I might die tonight… Can I get one last blow job from you?” He asked her.

It was a cheesy request, but Lexi was bore too. “Sure” she agreed and soon the sound of Lexi’s sexy mouth was heard from the back seat of the car sliding over Three Legs’ huge black cock.

“Luke, you need to get your bitch to suck your cock too!” Three Legs moaned as Lexi sucked harder on his cock.
 
I had enjoyed the food, then had an evening learning all about the high tech world of espionage, I really had no idea that this was how you fought in this world it almost seemed like cheating if that made any sense.

As three legs taught us how to use the equipment I was impressed with how well he carried himself! For a man that really looked dumber then paper, there was more to him them I had originally thought. After as we waited in the car, Three Legs I guess feeling bored asked Lexi to suck his cock it had been a weak line I thought. And to my surprise she said yes. I had thought she hated him but she seemed to like cock to much to stay made at him. I looked back and watched Lexi's impressive skill at swallowing his large cock my own cock growing in my pants, it seemed that I liked to watch people fuck too. Then Three Legs called Constance a bitch, for the briefest of seconds I saw a little red and was going to hammer him in the jaw but realized that this was the dynamic between them and I should let it be. I looked over at the angel who was giving me a sweet smile. The moans were doing nothing to help me not think about sex that was for sure.

"Say Constance. You are looking really hot in those boots! As you can see it's having the desired affect on me!" I said unzipping my jeans and pulling out my hardening cock. I slowly stroked it. "Maybe while we wait you could... Show me once again just how talented your mouth is at sucking big cocks! I wouldn't mind fingering your ass while you did it!" I knew it was a corny line but with Three Legs around many of my words seemed to follow his lead. Constance licked her lips seductively. and lowered her beautiful mouth onto my cock. She had undid her pants enough to slide them over her nice, curvy ass. As she sucked away I reached over and with a wet finger I pushed it into her butt. Man would this have looked odd to anyone walking by.

KC
 
Last edited:
I noticed Luke’s facial expressions of anger when Jarmal “Three Legs” Banks called me a “Bitch”. But it was just his “black” way of talking.

“He does not mean it that way” I whisper to Luke as I stared at Luke’s huge cock. I still couldn't believe the size of it. The big thing throbbed in my hands as I stroked the end of it. My hand could fit around the tip but below that it was too big for one hand to encircle.

Luke was massaging my asshole and teasing it. It felt incredible! As my mouth slide over his smooth cock head and over the veins sticking out on his shaft. I gently grabbed the base of his cock with my right hand as I stroked the huge appendage and sucked on the tip, tasting a little salty pre-cum. His cock was fully erect now and I had to work on keeping it from throbbing out of my mouth. I opened wider and moved down the shaft, letting the huge thing slide down my throat.

"OH SHIT… Lexi” I heard from the back seat as Lexi was pleasuring Three Legs’ cock.

I knew Luke’s monster was bigger, and thicker, than Three Legs, but who had the better staying power? I sucked harder on Luke’s as he played with my asshole. I could see he loved it when his beautiful fallen angel looked up at him while his cock was deep in my throat. I had his cock firmly in both hands, stroking it while looking with my beautiful blue eyes into his. He could see my big breasts and hard nipples and he couldn't wait to cream all over them. I took the tip of his dick into my mouth and used my left hand to stroke him into my mouth. He moaned as I went faster and faster, taking a little more dick in my mouth each time. His cock was slick with my saliva and a little of his pre-cum. Soon I added my right hand to my left and was stroking the full length of him into my mouth.

“OH FUCK, I’m cumming!!” Three Legs moaned as I heard him cumming into Lexi's mouth.

I could also feel Luke’s body tensing. Luke moaned and warned me, "I'm gonna cum! Get ready!"

A few seconds later his cock exploded. I took the first few shots into my mouth but it was a lot. His dick was like a powerful hose that kept jumping and spitting. He pulled back and his rod sprayed into my face. I was drenched and I LOVED it. It was in my hair, my face, and on my chest. The warm sperm felt like a lotion all over my smooth skin.

The amazing thing was, when he came I came too. He could feel my asshole clenching on his thrusting fingers as I came. Finally, I was able to sit back into my driver’s seat and look at my clothing. The whole front of my skin tight glossy black latex suit was covered in cum.

“At least you didn't cum all over my pants!” I whispered to Luke, as pulled my skin tight latex black pants back into place. My clothing was the perfect little number for a night out for some latex fantasy or an infiltration mission. It even had the added black utility belt to carry my swords and accessories.

Luke smiled at me “No, but YOU came in your pants!” He was right, my crotch was soaking wet from my orgasm. I wiped up as much cum, off my face and hair as possible, licking my fingers clean. It had gotten dark while we had been playing in the car, and I felt it was time to get going.

“Ok let’s go.” I told everyone “but remember no killing” I got out of the car and opened the truck, pulling out my two swords and place them on my belt. My job was to take down the two snipers and blind the cameras. I walked into an alley and made sure no one could see me. Then my angel wings came out and I launched into air.

Luke and Lexi knew I was a fallen angel but no reason to tell Three Legs. So I flew up over the buildings and silently landed behind the first sniper. A quick blow to his head and he was knocked out. I tied him up and flew over to the next sniper. It was over in seconds as I knocked him out too, and secure him with zip-ties.

I could see the others moving to the front door of the warehouse. That was the trigger to my next action. I flew over to the scanning parking lot camera. I approached it from behind and pulled out the black spray can. I covered the lens in paint and flew off to the street camera and did the same to it. Then I flew to the overhead power lines of the warehouse and dropped the thick copper wire across the lines. There was a brief spark, followed by a BANG as all the power to the warehouse went down.

I giggled as I landed and rejoined the Luke, Three Legs and Lexi at the main door to the warehouse. They were all donning their night visions goggles as Three Legs popped the lock on the front door. I knew the next part was dangerous as the guards might start shooting when the door was opened. Luke was going to take the lead, as he was the strongest and fastest.
 
My orgasm was so powerful. My fingers working her asshole as she sucked the cum from my large cock. With my free hand I grabbed the base of my cock, Constance had managed to swallow a large amount but this was no normal climax, I had so much more. "Uggg you fucking beautiful slut." I grunted and pulled my cock from her wet, cum filled mouth and jerked a few shots into her face, the sight of that made me cum again. So I shot another load all over her massive, latex covered tits. My two fingers still working her asshole. Fuck it was amazing. When it was done and we were back to business Angel took out the perimeter guards. While Three legs, Lexi and I got ready at the front.

"I think when this is over you'll all owe old Three-Legs a lot more fuckin!" Three legs said as we waited. Lexi smiled a small smile.

"Oh there will be fucking alright. But we'll see if you are there." Lexi said hoping he would feel the sting of rejection. She clearly hadn't fully forgave him for what ever slight he did to her.

When Constance returned we dawned the night vision and worked the lock open. Luke went in first. This was his element. Though sex was now a very close second. He moved quickly onto the first armed guard. He had promised her to not kill, this proved a hard task but he managed to keep his word. Breaking the first guards jaw, both hands and shattering his left knee he dropped his limp unconscious body to the ground. Then he moved with speed onto the next and then a third. Constance was equally effective at going through the guards. When the front area was clear they all met up again. Three legs and Lexi had let the Angel and Demon do all the work and they were fine with that. Luke grabbed Constance and kissed her, tasting his climax. "God I'm getting turned on. When this is over we are getting kinky!" He whispered into her ear. The raw violence had kicked his sex drive into the next gear. He was thinking of every wild thing he wanted to do but also his mind was on the mission.

"Guards down I saw a glimpse of the prepossessing floor. What the game plan?" Luke asked. If it were up to him they would be the only ones leaving there alive. So he followed Constance's lead and was going to do her plan what ever it was.

KC
 
Last edited:
“Great! Time to reduce Paz’s inventory!” I said “Three Legs and Luke, you two burn up the drugs on the south end of the building. Don’t burn the building down. Just burn up the drugs. Lexi and I will take care of the north end. Make it quick. I want to get out of here in under two 2 minutes. Thermite please” I asked Three Legs. He handed me two rolled up blankets thermite.

“Let’s go” I told Lexi, as I lead the way. Three Legs thermite was military grade. So the oxidizer added to the mixture made it easy to ignite and the molten slag was very controllable. This mechanism made the thermite good for incendiary purposes, but kept it local. Military used it for emergency destruction of sensitive equipment (e.g. cryptographic devices). We were going to use it on the piles of drugs.

The emergency lighting had come on, so Lexi and I remove our night vision goggles. I ran north, down the corridor and to the stairwell. Lexi and I went down the stairs and then burst into the storage room. That was when I stopped cold. There was a gun pointed at my head.

“Who are you two?” The man asked holding the gun. His eyes looking at both of us, but then he focused on my big chest. I glanced down and knew why. I was still wearing my form fitting latex black outfit, but my boobies were covered in Luke’s cum. It was quite a sight. “What is that all over your chest?” The man asked

“Cum… a guy upstairs blew his load all over my jugs!” I told him somewhat truthfully.

“Shit… I thought you two were here to cause trouble. I almost shot both you dumbasses! How was I to know, you two are hookers! And what is with that outfit?” The man said lowering his gun.

“The customer asked for a lataxed covered ninja with big tits” Lexi answered smiling.

I walked toward him, using my sexy walk. My hips swaying. When I was closer enough and his gun was low enough, with lightening speed, I pulled out one of my swords and sliced his arm off. It was the arm holding the gun. My sword was so sharp and my swing so fast he did not even have time to scream. As I rammed the back end of my hilt into his jaw. The blow knocked him out cold, but blood was spraying out of his severed arm socket.

I tossed my thermite blanket to Lexi. “Here … just cover the piles and pull that yellow cord. That will set off the blanket.” I told her as I grabbed the man’s arm and placed it against his shoulder. I used the healing magic of the sword to reattach his arm to his body.

Lexi pulled both yellow cords and the thermite was activated.

“Let’s go!” I said as we ran back up the stairwell, as smoke filled the storage room.
 
After we took out the main floor guards the team split up, Lexi with Constance and Three legs with me. I walked to a set of offices to the south side of the building. "Lets see whats in here, then we burn it up." I said opening the door. "Jack pot." I uttered. There on a desk were stacks of money. While Three legs kept watch I took all I could. I knew we would be getting more and by a quick count it looked like I nabbed a few hundred G's. When I went to the second room I opened up and Three legs grabbed the bag over my shoulder and pulled me to the ground. "What the fuck..." I started to say. then there was a loud gun blast. Had he not pulled me down my head would have left my body for sure. For his effort though Three legs took it in the shoulder. I had promised Constance that I would not kill anyone but this was pushing it. I rushed the man as he tried to reload his double barreled sawed off. I pulled the gun from him and in turn beat him with it. I didn't stop till he was a fucking mess. I checked his pulse. There was still a pulse. I then turned to Three legs.

"Fuck man, I knew this was gonna happen!" He said gripping his shoulder.

"Calm down you'll live my man. Thanks by the way! I really do appreciate what you did for me." I said. I knew a lot about human anatomy for one reason or another and I knew how to stop the bleeding. After a few minutes he was good to move, though in pain he was a trooper and carried on. I was impressed.

"So tell me Luke what's the deal with you and the girls?"

I smiled. How do I tell him that I am a demon and and Constance is an angel and we are helping each other out. "There fucking hot. I had hired Lexi and she introduced me to Constance and then I helped them out of a jam. There you have it. The truth is I'm knew to town and they are the only ones to befriend me." I told him.

"Naw man they ain't the only ones who are your friend." Three legs said and put up a hand for me. I took it.

"Thanks brother!" I helped him to the entrance and then with lightning quickness I set the thermite cord where he directed and once I saw Constance and Lexi moving fast I set it off.

KC
 
Lexi and I were soon joined by Luke and Three legs. Three Legs was hurt.

“Shit!! What happened” I ask as grabbed the other side of Three Legs. Luke did not need help holding the big black man, but the move allowed me to touch Three Legs and cast a healing spell on him. It was a limited spell, to remove any buckshot in his arm, stop the bleeding, reduced the pain.

“I got in the way of a shotgun blast” Three Legs bitched. But then he sighed in relief. “You are an angel, Constance” Three Legs said.

I looked at him, wondering if he figure out what I truly was. But then he said “get it… because your last name is Angel.”

“Like I have not heard that before… The pain is getting to you” I replied.

“I feel much better. It not too bad” Three Legs told everyone as we got in the car. I drove away from the warehouse. I know Three Leg wanted to join in on the celebration back at my penthouse, but I dropped him off at his house.

“Get some rest, you need to heal” I told him, as he walked to his house. He grumbled something about how white bitches just loved to order black men with big cocks around.

I drove back to my place and soon everyone had a drink in their hands as I dialed up Paz’s number.

“Hello” He said anger clearly in his voice.

“Hi Paz, Its Constance.” I said

“YOU FUCKING CUNT!!” He yelled into the phone.

“Paz, we want to handle this in a friendly way, but rejected our last offer. We don’t want to piss you off. But we need this resolved. Now we are offering to return the money we took and replace the drugs we burned up, in return, I need a promise, you will not follow us.” I said calmly.

There was silence on the phone; finally Paz spoke “You know, I must kill all of you. Just to set an example for all the others. Gilipollas!!” (Spanish word for shithead) Paz growled into the phone.

“Well, that is not going to happen. You are a smart guy, Paz, get some skulls from the funeral home and tell everyone, they’re our skulls. You can even have them shrunken, and wear them on your belt, great for your image.” I suggested

“Where and when do you want to meet?” Paz asked.

“I’ll tell you the location tomorrow at 9:00 pm. You can get there in one hour if you drive. You can bring your top aids with you. But don’t try anything stupid, we’ll have our own muscle there. We’ll give you the money there and tell you where to find the replacement drugs. Deal?” I ask Paz

“Si” He said back

“Have a nice night” I said and hung up. Lexi and Luke both were smiling at me.

“Good Job… Angel Slut!” Lexi complimented.
 
As Constance drove Three Legs back to his place I felt a little bad, if anyone deserved to have a night of unforgettable sex it was him. especially after he took a bullet for me. I didn't say anything the greedy side of me was enjoying the attention I was getting.

Back at the apartment I watched as Constance handled the call to Paz, she kept her cool and never let him have the upper hand. After she hung up I smiled at her. Lexi was smiling too.

"Good job Angel slut." I choked alittle on the whiskey Constance had given me.

"Yes well done. What would you two say to a little celebration! I think we've all earned it." I said eyeing Constance and her tight black outfit, the boots alone were enough to get me hard never mind the stunningly hot Angel wearing them. Lexi nodded that she liked the idea, I looked at Constance who seemed to be like me! Always ready to go. I wondered if it was because we were higher beings. Truth was I had no fucking clue all I knew was I wanted her every second of every day. I walked behind her and gave her ass a hard spank. "Fuck you are hot in that number!" I grabbed each of her perfect cheeks in my hands and started to massage them. "I fucking love your ass!" I whispered into her ear. "I'm going to kiss it, lick it, finger it, and fuck it nice and hard!" I said again in a whisper, I kissed her neck. "Why don't you free her tits Lexi, I can work on her ass, while you work her tits, give our leader the attention she deserves.

I ran the tip of my wet tongue along her neck, then gave her earlobe a nip. "Your fucking ours tonight babe! Or a least for the start. There won't be a hole on you that won't be filled!" I hissed, my hands on her latex, the thought of all the things I wanted to do to her. Man was this a good spot for me.

KC
 
You know, for hitting rock bottom… I sure was getting a lot of cock and pussy! Luke was kissing the back of my neck and rubbing my ass, while Lexi unzipped my front and my big breasts popped out. “OHHH” Lexi gasped as she watched my big breasts sway. She lifted my chin and planted a full, wet kiss on my lips. And use both hands, one caressed my big boob and the other she reached down and stroked her own pussy.

My big breasts felt Lexi’s fingers sliding over my hard nipples, as she and I moaned.

Luke’s hands rubbed my latex covered ass. He just could not stop himself, as he slapped my ass. I gasped in pleasure as my body shook. Luke’s hands then gave me a tender touch, sliding over my sexy ass. I felt his hand reach down to my crotch. His hand rubbed my pussy. I felt his soft fingers parting the lips of my vagina with the tight latex between us. At that moment I think I lost whatever self-control I might have had.

Lexi unzipped my pants and pulled them away for Luke. His sweet, slippery fingers found my clitoris. He rubbed it as I moaned in joy. Lexi was still working on my tits and the combination was amazing. My body started to shake and shutter and before I knew it I was climaxing. My orgasm must have sent Lexi over the edge too. Because she was moaning like crazy too. Slowly I regained reality, as I watched, Lexi inserted her own fingers in her pussy. The blonde beauty closed her eyes and threw her head back and with her tits jutting out, she brought herself to another orgasm.

Luke’s response was to be expected. He pulled out his erect 10 incher and slicked it up with my dripping pussy juice. Then I felt it thrusting between my soft ass cheeks as I moaned.
 
Last edited:
Once presented with my prize I pointed my rigid cock at her ass. I licked my fingers and lubed up the hole I was so soon going to be fucking. I pushed the tip against it feeling a bit of resistance. Then she parted allowing it to enter her. With a loud moan Constance's ass gave in. I watched as her tight hope opened and I pushed in until the head entered her, her ass swallowed my cock head. I held it still the shaft fully visible, I held it there adoring the sight. I looked at the angels gorgeous face and then pushed in all the way. I watched her face change as she accepted the whole 10 inches. She licked her lip seductively as I started to fuck her ass.

I slapped her ass as I fucked her. "You lovely slut." I said picking up the pace. "Lexi come here and lick my cock as I fuck her. Lexi giggled and moved over till she was watching my cock sliding in and out. I pulled out and fed the meat to Lexi who took it all. Then back into Constance I pushed the angel till she was bent over. I started to fuck her harder and harder, and pushed Lexi so her face was between the Angels legs.

"Make yourself useful and lick her pussy!" I demanded.

"Mmmmm with fucking pleasure baby!" Lexi cooed. "Good what a perfect pussy, I am so jealous." Lexi said before drawing her tongue over her lips as I fucked Constance. Lexi was still fingering her own pussy as she ate Constance.

I didn't last as long as I would have liked seeing Constance was so hot and I was fucking her ass. The boots she was wearing and Lexi eating her out. It was all an assault on my senses. I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass, the hot streams dripping down her ass, over her pussy and into Lexi's waiting mouth. She let out a cheer licking at the gift.

I pulled Constance back up and cupped her huge breasts and kissed her hard on the mouth. "What next my angel?" I asked as my tongue danced across her own.

KC
 
“Time for Lexi to get some!” I told Luke as I stepped way from Lexi. Lexi was lying on her back, hair draped over her square shoulders. Her skin was a gorgeous bronze color, rich with smooth creaminess. There was cum all over her face that had dripped off my ass. But her beautiful breasts had been spared.

She was in good shape and her torso was toned and her stomach was flat.

“What are you two looking at?” She asked as both Luke and I. We had been just looking at her. She really was an elegant, thin, and a sexy woman.

“I get to eat your pussy while Luke is going to fuck your ass.” I explained. As I grabbed her legs and got her on all fours. My tongue and mouth starting to eat her out, as Luke got his massive cock in position to fuck her asshole. But then he did something different. He knelt down and helped me lick Lexi's pussy.

I was licking up and down her crack, but I switched to just her clit. As Luke pushed his fingers up her vaginal canal. Then he and pushed apart her outer labia to allow me to lick her clit better. Lexi's moans and gasps confirmed Luke and I were driving her wild.

"Oh, that feels so good!" Lexi breathed, panting slightly.

Her statement encouraged both of us to push further, as I watched Lexi body quiver with each lick against her hard clit. I continued swirling my tongue around her throbbing clit as Luke fingers thrust inside her. Lexi was getting wetter by the minute and when her natural juices started to drip from her cunt it drove me wild.

"Oh...oooh," she moaned.

Luke and I continued and her bare soft skin turned red from my oral action. I sucked, and tugged on her clit bringing it away from her body, she yelped with glee.

"Ah, fuck!" she cried.

Next, Luke used her flooded pussy to slick up her tight asshole. As I planted my tongue as deeply as I possibly could inside her pussy. I listened to her calls of delight as I wiggled my tongue wildly.

"Oh my God...?!" she hissed, as her eyes disappeared as they rolled up and her eyelids closed seductively. Her body started to shake more, Her supple legs twitched with pleasure. "Oh fuck...you keep sucking me like that...and I'm going to cum!" Lexi heaved.

Meanwhile, Luke inserted two fingers into her asshole and watched her buck her lovely hips back and onto them. She surrounded them to the base knuckles as she rode his hand with her ass.

"Fuck...oh, fuck, yeah!" she cried, craning her neck, as her head bobbed in affirmative reaction. Lexi spread her legs wide, giving even more room for penetration as she smiled in her complete utter submission.

Luke quickly positioned himself between her long beautiful legs, at the phenomenal V-shape that her sexy legs created, pointing towards her prized entry points. Her ass hole was still wet, glistening in glittering delight as Luke pushed his cock against her ass.

Lexi eyes filled with lust as Luke’s mushroom capped cock entered her asshole. Soon he was fucking her ass. Enjoying her tender, warm, wet and extremely tight asshole. Lexi's narrow passage accepted Luke’s drill eagerly as her void was filled.
 
I liked the way this angel thought. I nodded. "Yes Lexi could use a cock in that tight ass of hers." I said sliding my tongue into her mouth. Tasting her loving her.

We worked Lexi like a fucking doll, I ate her ass, as Constance ate her pussy, our tongues meeting on her taint. Sliding and slipping our tongues flicked between her pussy and asshole.

I slicked up my fingers and pushed them eagerly into her ass. I gave her ass a hard slap. "Fucking beautiful whore you are Lexi. Between Lexi's legs I pulled Constance into a kiss, tasting Lexi's pussy and ass mix in our hungry mouths.

I stood and thrust my cock into Lexi, Constance assulted her clit hard with her mouth. I fucked Lexi hard with a bit of anger. Pulling her hair hard, wrapping my hand around her throat. I had never fucked like this before. So hard, so angry, so primal. I felt Constance's tongue on my balls as I fucked Lexi She sucked them into her mouth. Sucked them hard. I grunted, Lexi bucked against my cock. Letting go of her throat I reached down and gave one of Constances tits a slap and then massaged it.

How could I be this lucky, this fortunate. When I could take no more I pulled out and began to spray my load all over the angel's face. Lexi cried out and crumpled down as Constance had made her cum a hundred times her ass worked better then it had been in many years. I watched as My hot load hit her cheeks, her lips and her wet tongue. when I was done and fell to my knees exhausted and yet wide awake. With out hesitation I kissed Constance hard on her mouth. She kissed me back her tongue in my mouth her hands on my cock rubbing it back to life. Our sex seemed to fuel us. Seemed to be a drug. I was going into a sexual coma it felt like. My cock still pumping out cum as she stroked it, in her unrelenting manner. She looked deep into my eyes, I saw the passion and the need for our unions.

Finally I stopped her. My cock could give no more this night. I kissed her again and again. I got up and walked to her large en suite shower and climbed in. If she joined me I knew I would be fucking her again. I wanted to that was for sure, but I needed rest too. My mind went to Three legs. He should have been a part of this. Got to enjoy the fruits of all our labors. I felt guilty that he was alone at home. I thought I would visit him with a couple of girls and really watch him go to town a thank you sort of. Maybe Constance. If she were game. Seeing a big black cock in my would be girlfriends marvelous asshole. That thought made my cock hard.

KC
 
I resisted getting in the shower with Luke. We really needed our rest, which we got. The next day, we made all the preparations. I called detective Weller, told him to be ready. I called my National Guard friends and they helped set up the cameras and sound recording equipment. We went over the attack plan. Basically, They were going to wait in the surrounding areas/buildings near the armory. Then after our signal, they would surround the armory building and apprehend everyone there. Even if they did not get a signal from us after 30 mins, they would enter the building anyhow.

Detective Weller would take some statements. Afterwards Luke, Lexi and I would take off in my ford mustang never to be seen again. Paz and the rest would be arrested and the court system would lock them away forever.

If I can say so, it was a fucking good plan!

At 9:00 pm I called Paz.

“Hello Pinche puta (Fuckin' bitch)” he answered the phone, I guess, he assumed it was going to be me calling.

“Hello Paz, Meeting place is National Guard Armory on Cam Maximillanomy Street. See you at 10:00 pm! Remember only you and your top aids, I see too much muscle show up and the deal is off!” I told him and hung up.

"Let's go" I told everyone else as we left my apartment.
 
Though I wanted her to join me it was best she didn't and Constance knew this and held off temptation. The next day I listened as she started to put all the players in to play, and the trap was set. We left her pad. Lexi was all nerves as Constance drove, I was calm and ready for battle.

Sex seemed to focus the angel and I, center our minds and bodies. I took two pistols with me. "I won't kill unless your lives are in danger Constance!" I said as she gave the knowing look. "We had a deal"

"What about three legs? You gonna give him some love after he saved me!" I asked the angel hoping she would as he earned it more then anyone and deserved the best whore on the planet. "Also go over what the plan is I know we are bait for Paz and his goons. Weller is the one to bring him in! But there has to be more to it!" I asked. Lexi I swore was going to crack up. Finally I saw her take a few pills and seem to mellow out.

KC
 
I laughed about Luke’s suggestion that we “take care of” threelegs.

“Luke, both Lexi and I have been taking care of threelegs for years. The guy is lazy, but we love him and he is a fucking machine. We’ll give him plenty of loving before we skip town!" I told him. Lexi agreed and added. “His big cock has been so far up my ass, I could taste it in my mouth!”

"Now as far as the plan goes, it is super simple. You and I are going to be standing in the middle of the large open bay of the armory on the first floor. The open bay is like a big atrium in the middle of the building. Its ceiling is the roof of the building. The second floor rooms are all on the sides of the building, there is a walkway wrapping all around overlooking the open bay and the first floor. It’s a great place for snipers. Lexi will be hidden on the second in an office with Detective Weller. Paz and his goons have to enter the armory through the first floor which enters the open bay area. You and I will greet them. Discuss our deal, making sure Paz threatens to kill us, admits to killing other people, be drug dealer, or evading taxes. Everything or anything that will get him struck in jail a long time. Then the soldiers will show up and being way out gunned, Paz will give up.”

Luke nodded his head, but I could tell something was bothering him. 20 mins later, I think I figured out what it was. Luke and I were standing in the middle of the open bay with nothing around us… Nothing! It was unnerving.

Luckily, I wore some extra protection. A bullet proof vest. The vest was a gift from the National Guard fellows and Luke had one too. Being green, I had decided to wear my sexy green Army bikini. So I was clad in a green armor front and back, my shoulders and sides, long, creamy legs were bare. The vest could not hide my big breasts, which cause the jacket to bugle at my chest. My ass was covered in the green, bikini, skin-tight material. My two swords were strapped on my back. I looked like a real bad ass!

Anyhow, we heard several cars pull up to the Armory and lots of doors opening.

“Show time” I whispered to Luke.
 
I needed to adjust my cock as the pair talked about Three legs and how they would let him up in their assholes. "I will want to see this!" I said with a wicked smile and patted each of their ass's Lexi gave a giggle and stuck her ass out a little more.


Soon we were in position, I knew the plan and though I saw a blaring hole I trusted the Angel and would see it through with her.

I was shocked to see what Constance considered good combat attire, which also made my cock jump. I was wearing O.D. green cargo pants and a tight tee. I had the armor on and my boot knife and two pistols which were stolen from Paz's men. When they drove in.

"Show time" I heard her saw. I smiled.

"Yup" I said and put my one hand on the handle of the pistol. The bag of drugs and some of the money were in bags in front of us.

Paz got out with a few of his lieutenants. "You gotta a lotta fucking balls you two! Stealing from me! Hurting my fucking men and then demanding a fucking face to face! Angel when I am through with this I am going to make you the fuck toy of the most derange sickos I know! Your whore asshole will look like a bus ran through it! How does that sound?" Paz said walking up to us pointing a stubby finger at her.

"That is close enough! And that will do on insulting her!" I said easing the gun from my holster.

"Fuck you!" Paz spat. "You two's bee nuthing but trouble to me! Angel you used to have a cunt from the gods but now you are damaged goods!"

"Take it easy!" I said again. I now needed Constance to talk as I didn't know him or any triggers to get him talking!

KC
 
“Paz, let’s handle this in a friendly way.” I suggested

“Shut up you, pelo coño (cunt hair)” Paz said.

“Paz, we have your money, and replacement drugs. I need some assurances you are going to leave us alone.” I said calmly.

“Angel you stupid slut. I have a new deal for you. You are going to give me, my money, and the replacement drugs. Then you are going to pull down your pants and my team here is going to use you as a fuck toy. My deranged sickos are going to use your whore asshole until I can ram my fist through it!” Paz replied.

Paz was acting too cocky, I could tell he had some ace up his sleeve. But I had no idea what it could be. I needed him to tell me, before the national guard folks showed. So I decided I needed to get him all rilled up.

“Paz, you are the MOST deranged sicko I know! Remember I saw you kill those two people.” I said and then looked over to Luke. “I have a real boyfriend now. One that knows how to make love, and has a huge cock. Not like that little pin prick you have!!”

Paz face was turning bright red at my comments, so I continued, I needed to get him off balanced.

“Let me tell you… Luke is part of the Russian mob. He works with Nicolas Rex. SO we don’t need your fucking promise to stop bothering us. Luke can protect me. I just thought if you got the money and drugs back, you’d do the right thing.” I explained.

Paz laughed “Angel, you are so stupid. Hansen, bring in our guest” Paz ordered. In walked two more Paz goons and between them was Threeleg!. I gasped. I also recognized the guards. It was the same guards we had fought the night before.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top