wife at senior center

Raveneye50

Virgin
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Posts
10
have fantasies about my wife meeting older black men at the senior housing apartments where her mom lives. she is 46 and they are at least 20 years older.
have tried to find something like that to no avail.
hoping someone can write something like that.
 
How about a prim and proper wife who decides to volunteer. She ends up at the senior center, playing games and reading to the oldsters. She is flattered when she finds that the men start having erections in her presence. One thing leads to another, and soon she is jerking them off under their covers. Eventually she graduates to blowing them, and maybe even letting them fuck her (the ones that can).
 
How about a prim and proper wife who decides to volunteer. She ends up at the senior center, playing games and reading to the oldsters. She is flattered when she finds that the men start having erections in her presence. One thing leads to another, and soon she is jerking them off under their covers. Eventually she graduates to blowing them, and maybe even letting them fuck her (the ones that can).

and she arranges little blue pills for those that want to...
 
I would love to know if anyone writes one like this or if they know of anything out there already written. Great Story Idea!

Please let me know
 
When I hear "senior center" I picture 80 and 90 year olds, not 66. :eek:
 
Not at all. In fact the ones I know start accepting people at age 50.
So her meeting someone in late 60’s not out of question.
 
Senior centers accept them that young? Or are you thinking of those "55+ retirement communities"?
 
I think you guys are getting off on a tangent, the story-line will be hot either way, don't you think?

what does it matter what the age limit is?

I'm not being antagonistic, just saw a good excuse to bump this thread! hahaha!
 
I think you guys are getting off on a tangent, the story-line will be hot either way, don't you think?

what does it matter what the age limit is?

I'm not being antagonistic, just saw a good excuse to bump this thread! hahaha!

If you want an honest answer, then no. *shrugs*

Sixty-somethings, hell yeah.
 
If you want an honest answer, then no. *shrugs*

Sixty-somethings, hell yeah.

hahahaha....

point taken, I guess I should have given some kind of limit to the age (and physical condition)

What I had envisioned was a senior center of still very vital older people. Still active (and attractive in a mature way like a Sean Connery)

I can see how others might not have had that same first thought.

I agree with you if you were on a different level of thought
 
IRL senior and retirement housing complexes are filled with old women who outlived their men. The few men who can still get it up are in high demand.

Some such communities are reserved for veterans of specific fields -- old Hollywood crew (mostly men), athletes (ditto), some unions, etc. The OP might consider setting the tale in housing for aged mostly-black athletes of some fictional league.
 
Has there been anyone to write this story?

I would love to beta read it if someone takes this on on. Or just read the finished product.
 
Not age

The age isn't so important as they're simply older men and she's married.

Let's say "Independent Living" and name it something fancy like "Laurel Manor Gardens."

If no one else is in, I'll give it a shot and see what comes up. I did another story of a young woman with old men if anyone cares to follow it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/angelas-service

I will always take feedback, good and bad.
 
I have a story in my files I have been working that is similar to this idea. It involves a retirement community where you get a range of ages from 60s to 90s and above. The wife volunteers or works for the community and is often at the community center. Once a week or month a veterans group, a fraternal order or a black retirees group meet and she sets things up and deals with many of the men.

In my story the wife is in her late 20s early 30s and the black men are 40+ years older. Haven't had much time to work on it, but I'll dust it off and see if I can get a draft finished.
 
I haven't been checking lately but I'm hoping someone has written a story like this.

Or maybe someone knows of one already written that they could pass on to us!

Thanks in advance
 
Had some great suggestions on stories to read and a few people who said they would write one then disappear. Any help would be great thanks
 
Back
Top