Questions about wife sharing.

RSHornyCouple

Really Experienced
Hello, I have a few questions about wife sharing for those that have tried it. Mainly looking to here if it had positive or negative repercussions. Please pm with input. Thanks

I have and loved it

We always had a great time started with a friend then a few other friends but one of the best times was spontaneous we were on a trip and went to a bar to he=ave some drinks my wife told the bar tender she liked his shirt. He said he would swap her right here and now. so my wife pulled of her shirt and ther are her perky tits with hard nipples for everyone to see. The bartender took his shirt off and slowly handed it to her she took her time putting it on as he and others looked on. After that he bought us drinks and we talked. He asked were we were staying and my wife said I will show you how long until you get off. He followed us to our hotel across the street and we took turns fucking her all night. It was great. I am normally good for 2 times but that night I fucked her cum filled pussy 6 times and came every time and he fucked her more then that.it was awesom we all had a good time.

Mike

Back