Channel 6 at 9 (Closed)

KINKYCanada

Member of Vault 81
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Posts
2,144
Marcus was just finishing his morning ritual of coffee, and a medium boiled egg. Marcus was a man of routine and this was just another of them, sitting at his table for two looking out of his condo over the city at large, all those people scurrying here and there never stopping to enjoy life. Or that was how he saw it at least.

The morning paper was out in front of him, his laptop open as he ate and mentally prepared for the day ahead. He had not done more than skim through the paper to see what was what. He was more concerned with reading his morning report from his personal assistant which had yet to arrive. Just another routine for him every morning Erin would send him an email, informing him of any changes to the day he would need to be aware of, as well she would go on his to-do list. much of it was stuff he didn't put on his work calendar. Sure there were the usual calendar worthy things, meeting with the station owner at 1 pm, meeting in the editing room to go over specials that would air when the news wasn't wasn't on per say. Then there was the stuff that never made it to his work email or his normal calendar. More of a who's been naughty and who's been nice list. This more than anything was what he looked forward too. This got him up each morning.

You see Marcus is a very powerful man, not just because he runs a news station, he also runs the lives of many of the employees there too and when they fell out of line it was he and Erin who put them back into line.



Erin woke beside her husband of eleven years, she winced a little and then smiled, "What a fucking night!" She purred to herself, thankfully she had come to bed much later than Danny so he had no idea just what state she was in. She had told him the usual, out for drinks with her sister and some girlfriends, who always collaborate her story. This time she had been put through the paces by three eager and brutal men, and she still had the marks on her ass and tits from it all courtesy of Marcus and a two of his friends. She quietly snuck out of the bed and got ready before Danny woke, she dressed and was out in the dining room having her morning coffee and smoke, her laptop and day planners open. She had just hit send when Danny came out. "What an idiot, any real man could tell when their wife was fucking around but not Danny. Oh well, he has his uses." She thought as she strutted about the kitchen in his robe. They made loose plans to have a weekend together, Erin had been busy for the better part of a month and Danny was finally getting a little suspicious so she knew a weekend alone couldn't be avoided any longer.

The station where Marcus was G.M. and Erin his P.A. were in need of new nighttime anchor and Marcus was determined that this person be a woman. He loved their longtime Anchor Dave Hennessy whose job was secure, but they had gone through four idiots in the night slot in a year and that made it so they were losing viewership in that time slot. So now it was the time they got a sexy woman in front of the camera, and not just as a co-anchor either but as the lead, the one people tuned in to see for all their late night news.

Erin had told him that there was supposed to be over a hundred applicants coming in over three days, if all Marcus wanted was an anchor he would already have her, but this woman needed to be so much more this made the selection process difficult and simple, it allowed him to shed the ones that didn't fit the mold quick and concentrate on a select few. He couldn't just come out and ask if she minded being used by him and whoever he saw fit, no this woman needed to be discovered and trained up that was a certainty. Marcus read the email and then using a high tech encryption tool on his computer he stored it where only he and Erin could find it, then it was off to work.

KC
 
Last edited:
The morning sunlight shone through the bare window spreading warm rays over Sara's back as she lay huddled amongst the sheets. For several long minutes she simply enjoyed the warmth, before stretching out a slender arm to turn her alarm clock for a better view of the face. Smiling to herself she saw that there was still plenty of time before her interview and with slow, elegant grace she rolled over onto her back and swung her long legs off the side of the bed. With a quick push off the mattress the young woman sprung up onto her feet, bouncing happily as she made her way out to greet the day.

Her small apartment, located just off of the main street of the small town she called home, was just perfect for her with the bedroom facing the rising sun and the living room’s wide window catching the sunsets perfectly with its panoramic view down the valley. The brickwork fireplace would be great come winter, but so far the weather had been too warm to waste fuel to test it out. Her kitchen was a little small, but the stove and microwave fitted well enough to suit the college graduate's lifestyle, especially since most of her main meals were shared with her parents at the old family home just outside of town.

Sara felt a little guilty sometimes over the apartment. It had cost her a little more than was strictly necessary and the rest of her family were still struggling to keep the family's hardware store running. At least her college tuition had been paid for by her generous scholarship payment, and the money she'd made on the side writing articles for various magazines and newspapers had given her a comfortable nest egg to keep her going, at least for a short while.

Pushing the dark thoughts aside with a sigh, Sara danced into the kitchen, switching on the radio with a flick of one hand as the other scooped up the coffee pot and quickly began filling it from the faucet. As the pop tunes sung out the strawberry blonde couldn't help but let her body move to the rhythm, and soon she caught herself singing along loudly to the catchy lyrics.

Bouncing and skipping she danced her way into the bathroom, giving the taps a twist and testing the temperature of the cascading water. With a warm smile she enjoyed the feel of the drops trickling between her fingers for a moment before stepping under the flow, letting the water fall down over her supple, athletic body. Some people might think less of her for enjoying the feel of the air against her naked skin, but Sara saw no problem, in the privacy of her own home, of going all natural as she prepared herself for the day.

As her hands worked their way down her tight, feminine curves the young woman began to plan her strategy for the meeting ahead. Mr Sanchez, the former owner of the TV station, had managed to pull a few strings to get her the appointment on such short notice and Sara hadn't even had time to send in her headshot and resume yet. Hopefully the new management wouldn't mind the slightly unorthodox approach she was taking to get the opportunity she'd worked so hard for over the last few years.

Hopefully this was just the start of an exciting new chapter in her life, with many more opportunities yet to come.
 
Last edited:
Marcus arrived at the office at almost the same time Erin did, she was out front finishing her cigarette as he walked past her. Though lovers and in many ways best friends, Marcus didn't show her any affection in front of strangers.

"Morning." They said to each other curtly. Marcus kept walking and saw that the lobby was already full of young women and men hoping to get the coveted spot. He scanned the room. On the first pass, he saw that half would not even get an audience with him. He smiled at the thought of them leaving crestfallen. He did see a few that provided their personality fit had potential. He smiled at the ladies who seemed taken by his broad shoulders and rugged good looks. He moved on past the packed lobby to the bank of elevators there was the usual two security standing at their posts. They said their good mornings and Marcus was soon in the elevator with seven employees that worked there.

At the fourth floor, which was his floor, he had most of it to himself which he liked. The boardrooms which were not used all that often peppered the clean, quiet floor. There was also the supply room which housed all the stationary, and the offices of Marcus, Erin, and four other people of some level of importance. He was the only one there and meandered to his own office, it was large, took up an entire corner and though the view was shit it did afford him a good view of an apartment building where a few of the residences seemed to like showing off or they were ignorant that anyone was watching them at all.

He turned on his computer and spent the better part of the morning answering emails, putting out potential fires and trying to line up interesting guests for the station's interviews. A sort of "you heard it here first" thing that aired every Tuesday night. At eleven Erin entered looking a little red in the face.

"What?" He asked as she seemed a little out of breath.

"I just went a little crazy in the lew that's all, I actually tired myself out." She said in all honesty. Marcus shook his head.

"Are those files of the potential anchors? And if you wanted to get off I would have done it for you. Next time come to me first." He scolded her. She handed him the stack. He looked over the faces and the names. Then he happened on one without a real CV or even a headshot. "What's this shit?" He said before Erin had walked out.

"What?"

"This fucking file! It's empty like your head is!" Marcus swore at her.

"That isn't my doing, that's a favor to the old owner. Mr. Tate, your boss promised that old fart Sanchez that she would get at least an interview with you." Erin said she knew he was mad and would be taking out on her. She didn't mind though she was still very sore and would prefer that he wait a few days.

"Fuck. Fine send her in first." He said and shooed her out of his office. Marcus hated meeting with people blindly, he liked the chance to size them up before engaging with them. He would see her and fulfill his duty to the owner and then be rid of this... He looked at her name again. Sara and go on with his day. Erin would be getting either a heavy hand or a hard cock depending on how his day played out.

KC
 
Sitting in the lobby Sara could feel her nerves jangling. Everyone around her seemed far more qualified and far more well-presented than she was. Despite her early start that morning, planning to arrive nice and early, everything had fallen apart after her shower. The toaster had exploded, cremating her breakfast bagel and setting off the fire alarm, which had been a nightmare to stop while dancing in the middle of the room naked, waving a broom under it frantically until it finally shut off. After that she decided to get dressed, only to spill coffee over the brand new blouse she'd worn to go with her smart, light grey business suit that had been a graduation present from her parents, and had gone virtually unworn since then.

Now he she sat as a late arrival, her sparse portfolio clutched on her lap, and her business jacket pulled on over a tight white t-shirt which had been the only thing she could find in a hurry. Glancing around the room she could tell the others didn't think much of her with several of the guys shooting looks in her direction, staring at the t-shirt judgementally, obviously wondering to themselves why she'd even bothered to show up.

Sara was just getting to the point of talking herself into leaving when she heard her name called out. Standing up just a little too quickly she called out "Here!" in an overly eager, squeakily nervous voice. Her cheeks blazoned in embarrassment at the display she was putting on for the gathered crowd, and could tell as she made her way to the back of the room that several of them were supressing chuckles behind lifted papers and carefully held books.

As she approached the bank of elevators Sara spotted the well-proportioned woman waiting for her. The older lady's curvaceous body with its wide hips and ample bosom made her think fondly for a moment of her mother's maternal stature, but as soon as Sara saw the cold, hard look in the woman's eye her opinion changed.

"Sara Miller?" Erin asked testily as her eyes quickly appraised the young woman standing before her, not liking what she saw. Or more accurately she saw a girl that Marcus would like a lot, something which Erin couldn't stand for.

"That's me," Sara replied with a broad, friendly smile, lifting her hand to give a friendly little wave to help emphasise the point, before quickly thinking better of it and dropping her hand back to clutch at the file held in front of her legs.

Erin gave the girl a harsh stare, before turning back to her clipboard. "We didn't receive any paperwork from you, so Mr Winger decided it would be best to get you out of the way first, as to not waste too much of anyone else's time." Her tone was sharp and clipped, and Sara could tell that the woman definitely didn't like the way she'd worked her way into the interview.

"I have everything right here, if that's any help?" She said hopefully, holding up her file for Erin, who simply shot the young woman a look over the rim of her glasses.

Ignoring the offered paperwork Erin turned away, stabbing the call button viciously with her outstretched pen. "If you'll follow me, we'll get this over with," she said, the elevator opening in front of her instantly, as though just as scared as Sara to disappoint her.

Stepping inside the small box Sara moved up beside the older woman, wondering whether she should try and offer some explanation for the state of her clothes. After a few moments she decided against it, instead simply standing in silence, fidgeting from one foot to the other as her nerves began to build once more.

The trip up the building seemed to take forever, the seconds stretching out each longer than the last as the elevator slowly carried them higher. As they passed the second floor Sara suddenly became aware of a strange scent, something she almost recognised but with a subtle but unique quality which made it difficult to place. At first she panicked, worried that the smell was coming from her, but after a few moments she realised it was actually Erin's.

"That's a wonderful perfume you have," she said merrily, trying to improve the older woman's mood just a little.

Shooting a stern glare at the young girl from the corner of her eye Erin quickly replied, "I don't wear perfume to the office. And neither should you, it's an unnecessary distraction to more important activities."

Feeling abashed for her mistake Sara was relieved as the elevator dinged and the doors began to open, breaking the air of tension as fresher air washed into the small, confined space.

"This way," Erin stated setting off at a brisk pace down the corridor toward Marcus's corner office. Sara tried to keep up as best she could, but the high heels which she thought had looked so good with her suit made it difficult to keep up with the executive assistant's skilful sashay and several times the young hopeful almost lost the older woman as she turned corners, winding her way around the building in what seemed an overly complicated route which Sara was sure double backed on itself at least twice.

Smiling to herself as they finally reached the office Erin took a moment to savour the little victory as she heard the cute young wannabe behind her panting for breath before resting her hand on the handle and giving it a quick, sharp tug. "Mr Winger will see you now," she said in a slightly overly dramatic manner as she held the door open for the underaged upstart.

Giving a thankful smile and a nod of her head Sara stepped passed, moving into the office with her paperwork held up in front of her chest as if it would shield her from whatever was to come next.
 
Last edited:
Marcus was actually in a very good mood when the young woman arrived with Erin. He had a knack for deligating and keeping up with his work on certain days it meant that any real work was done by noon giving him the rest of the day to do as he pleased. Which many days included having his fun with a few of the staff here at the station. This would not be one of those days however due to the interviews. But this was also fun for him.

While Erin fetched the little upstart who Marcus was sure would be running to mommy and daddy crying about how cruel the world was in under ten minutes, he put five real hopefuls to the side though he still had almost seventy files to read through that would be enough for today. They all had the look he was after. Cute, blonde, smart looking yet playful. An approachable girl next door meets untouchable model on the net. But most importantly they all looked like women he could mold into a fun pet.

He looked around his office, it was clean and tasteful the only pictures on the walls were of his younger rugby days in England and his diploma. No family, to the world at large he had no family, no pictures of friends, though he had mates he hung around with from time to time he had not one real friend outside of Erin. No personal effects cluttered any shelves, it was a very sparse office though it had it furnished in a way that it was still inviting. There were two chairs in front of a large, very sturdy oak desk there were also two sofas made of the same leather as the chairs making an L around a large sturdy coffee table made of a dark wood. If anyone who sat on them knew what went on after hours they would run to the emergency room for a penicillin shot. He also had his own washroom, and a small bedroom built in making the office look much small when you entered a hidden panel door hid its existence from the people. Marcus felt the need for it as, in his early years as GM spent many nights there working insanely long hours getting the station to where he saw it should be, with Erin's help they did just that.

Now he was waiting for the first victim to be told to hit the road. Though he was always much kinder than that.

He heard Erin's heels clicking in their long stride, he loved those boots he could also hear a rapid clicking behind them, then the door opened and saw Erin who didn't look happy, she hated competition, Though no one would take her place at his side she never the less did her best to distance Marcus from any woman she felt could gain more of his time.

Erin knew Marcus's tastes and this woman fit the bill. Erin herself was not the type of woman Marcus normally went after from all the years she had known him he never went for women of her build. Yet there she was in his bed or bent over his desk or in the shower with him week after week. Erin really had nothing to worry about, her masochistic manner and tolerance for pain was almost unparalleled and Marcus was never left wanting more after a night with her. Yet still, she feared that she would stop being called and everything else would stop too.

Marcus gave her a sly smile which only made her blood boil. Then a second later in walked Sara Miller. Marcus showed zero emotion but he was liking what he saw. Though her choice of clothes was shit. That could be fixed in an afternoon.

"Please come in. Erin, you may go now, here these are the next five I want to see, I'll call when you are to get them." He said dismissing the assistant. Erin smiled a cool smile not parting her full lips. She shot Sara another contemptuous look.

She had now wished that she had told Marcus that this Sara was a no-show. He wouldn't be any wiser, then she could have interviewed Sara herself and then Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Tate all would have been happy. But she didn't do that and now she could only hope that Sara was not what he is looking for after all.

"Well, I guess we should get started seeing I have a lot of people to see today. Please have a seat." Marcus liked the look of this Sara but he wouldn't let her think he liked her in any way. He motioned to the seats. Normally Erin would stay and take notes of what was said and give him her opinion after but today he wanted to talk to this one all alone. "Is that a proper CV?" He asked reaching out and taking it. he looked it over and liked what he saw, she came with good references and had the skills already in her young years. She had the look but now for the real meat and potatoes. He looked at her sweet pale, perfect skin. She definitely had the look for the camera and he would love to see her crying out as he spanked her over his knee. He gave a small cough to break the silence he allowed to form. She seemed very nervous and he wondered what Erin had said to her. Nervous was good timid wasn't though.

"So Sara tell me about yourself. You are a relative unknown, you have good references but no real experience. So why should the station hire you at all?" He asked looking cooly into her eyes. If she froze up here and now then she was done for.

KC
 
Taking a deep breath Sara let herself calm down for a moment, centring herself as she recalled the words she'd planned in the shower that morning. A moment later she eyes snapped open, locking her gaze with Marcus's as she leaned forwards over the desk, placing the paperwork she'd brought with her on the smooth surface in front of the imposing businessman.

"Before I start, I'd just like to apologise for my approach to you today," she said, her tone earnest and sincere, "I understand others were expected to provide you with their details well in advance of their appointments, but unfortunately I was only made aware of this opportunity at the last minute and I truly believe that you deserve the chance to consider me for this position."

As she spoke her hands flipped open her file, spinning the papers round so that Marcus could look down and read them if he chose to. "As you can see I've had extensive experience with journalism, although so far my options have been a little limited. I can write articles formally, casually or even coldly factually, all depending on what you'd like from me. I'm willing and able to be flexible when it counts."

Without needing to look she quickly sorted the different sheets as she pulled them in well organised piles from the file, sliding her resume to one side and samples of her writing work to the other to reveal the collection of headshots and portraits a friend from college had taken for her to present the full range of her abilities. The first was a casual look, with a baseball cap sporting the insignia of the local team resting atop her head. In truth she knew nothing about sports, other than which guys were most likely to try hitting on her after a big game, but she knew that in her new position she might be asked to cover some and so had thought the subtle touch would sell her image a little better. Miles, the photographer, had also suggested a red backdrop for the shot, to invoke the feeling of passion which came when watching a big game.

The second shot was warmer and more playful, with her showing off a radiant, friendly smile which so many people had commented on in the past that it seemed a waste not to try to use it to get ahead. The yellow backdrop, again a suggestion from Miles, helped to boost the warm and friendly image, hopefully giving a good impression to any prospective employers. "I've lived in this town most of my life," she continued, her voice steady and certain of herself now that she'd overcome her stage fright. "And my family are a well-respected part of the local community. Adding me to your staff would be a show people that you were also a man to be trusted, and that your station had the best interests of the community in mind."

The third shot was more formal, and had been taken in Miles's back garden with the setting sun providing an almost angelic quality to Sara's face as she looked straight into the camera. When taking the picture Miles had told her it made him a little uncomfortable, and he'd had to rush off to get a cold drink to help steady his nerves. Sara had added it to the portfolio as soon as she'd gotten her copy, knowing that it would open many doors with certain types of people. "While working on the college paper I had the opportunity to interview a wide range of people, including a former U.S. Congressman and the Chief of Staff to President Obama.

"As you can see, I'm confident and articulate enough to deal with all manner of situations, and I can even improvise when things don't go as planned." As she made her little joke Sara pulled at the lapels of her jacket, indicating the t-shirt beneath while at the same time hopefully not drawing too much attention to it. After all, it was a little too tight over her chest for a professional environment, and she'd hate to give the wrong impression to Marcus when things seemed to be going so well.

Finally... Sara froze for a moment as she slid the others out of the way to reveal the final picture. It wasn't the right one at all. Instead of her sitting at a desk in her business suit, carefully studying papers in a way which would reinforce her professional manners and reliability as she'd intended, the last picture was a candid one Miles had taken on their last day together, on a trip to the beach. As quickly as she dared Sara moved the other shots back over, trying to cover up the embarrassing bikini shot, which showed off far more of her body than she was comfortable displaying in front of a man she was hoping to work for in the near future.

Her eyes darted up, trying to read Marcus's expression to see if he'd caught on to her mistake, trying desperately to maintain her poker face of professionalism to give the impression that she was still in full control of the situation. "I'm sure you've heard from Mr. Sanchez already," she continued, her voice barely warbling as she quickly pulled herself back on track. "And I assure you my other referrals will confirm that I am indeed the best choice for this position."

With her hands reluctantly lifting away from the incriminating photograph, still covered as it was by the other, far more suitable shots, Sara reached into her inside jacket pocket and pulled out a business card which included several methods of contact, along with her full name stamped across the centre in a bold, clear font. "You can contact me anytime through these," she said, placing the card down on the desk top and sliding it across in front of Marcus, acutely aware that this meant bending over slightly, making her t-shirt droop alarmingly low in front of her chest.

"I think you'll find I'm exactly what you're looking for." She finalised, flashing a broad, friendly smile at the older man, hoping that she'd said enough to make a good impression. For a split second her eyes darted nervously to the hidden photograph on the desk before she quickly straightened up in her chair and crossed her legs, her hands resting on her lap as she waited to see how the station manager would react to her presentation.
 
Last edited:
Marcus was impressed, though young and thrust into the situation Sara handled her self well, he had barely looked at the file when she organized it out in front of him. She was determined it seemed, that he knows about everything she wanted him to. She was also smart enough to know, and he guessed it was from the plethora of women in the lobby that he was, in fact, looking for a good looking woman and that not one of the men down there would even get to see him. Their interviews would be held by Erin.

She was orchestrating the interview as it were to show him what she wanted him to see and to emphasize on what would make her the right choice for the job. Marcus liked that she knew the game and that her looks were an asset and didn't mind using them as such. Then the first slip up. The last photo.

It was clear as day that the photo that appeared before him was not the photo she wanted him to see, she was talking and had uncovered it then looked to see what he saw, as the smallest of smirks crossed his lips. She covered it and did actually a great job recovering. So many people would have frozen or began to giggle or even cry. Sara instead moved on like that was not even there. Marcus's demeanor didn't change but he was liking her more and more. The photo had shown him a body that was to be adored and one he hoped to see much more of.

She moved on to her references. She mentioned Mr. Sanchez, Marcus had only worked under him for three short years and truth be told he didn't like him. Sanchez liked to be in the know of everything and liked to micromanage his managers, this was something that Marcus who was a man who detested interference didn't like. Tate was the opposite, only stepping in when he needed to.

Marcus let her finish her speech and then looked down at the professionally made card with all her contact information. Then she sat silent. Marcus looked her over and sized her up. He liked what he saw and wanted to start to test her right away.

"Thank you, Ms. Miller, I do appreciate your time and you are simply a beautiful and confident woman, two things we sorely need here. I have a couple of scenarios to lay out for you!" He said standing up and walking around his desk, not bothering to hide his semi-erect cock. "You are working late getting some of the filler information you will be reporting on for the next day. You are tired and a fellow employee decides to hit on you. What do you do?" He asked. If she said to run off and report him then he may not hire her. If she can read between the lines than she'll know exactly what he was getting at and be open to receive the advance or at the very least ignore it. After she answered he went behind her chair and just stared down at her, looking at the view he had down her top, it was a bit of creepy move but a woman who likes to play and likes the attention will eat it up. Again he waited to see how she was going to act before moving. "I guess what I really need to know is how much of a team player are you, Sara?" He asked now walking around the other side and returning to his desk.

KC
 
"You are working late getting some of the filler information you will be reporting on for the next day. You are tired and a fellow employee decides to hit on you. What do you do? I guess what I really need to know is how much of a team player are you, Sara?"
Watching Marcus's body language carefully as he stood up and started to make his way around the office, Sara was a little shocked that he made no attempt to hide his obvious arousal and for a moment wondered how she should respond. When he simply stepped passed her, making a circuit of his domain, she understood the power play at work a little more clearly. He was obviously the alpha male here, and he wanted her to know that. And if she knew anything about dealing with dominant males it was that you either took a stand against them, proving yourself their equal and gaining their respect, or you rolled over and exposed your vulnerabilities, giving them the advantage over you entirely.

"The obvious answer would be to ask them to leave me alone to work, and if their actions were persistent report them to someone superior to have action taken," Sara began to answer, watching Marcus as he moved back around the desk, deliberately keeping her eyeline high so as to not give away the fact she could see the large bulge malforming the front of his superbly tailored pants.

"In the long-term though this would just cause more problems for the team as a whole," she continued, trying to see from Marcus's expression whether she was giving him the answer he wanted to hear from her. He was difficult to read though, with the same calm, controlled demeanour he'd shown throughout the interview not leaving a single trace of what he was really thinking escape. "I suppose it would depend on who the person was, and how important they were to the company," if he was really the alpha male, perhaps reminding him of the competition which may be competing to replace him might work, the young hopeful wondered to herself. "Some small fry, looking to try and take advantage, wouldn't be worth the time, but someone more powerful... that would be a different story."

Remembering back to her college days, Sara recalled her professor's reaction when she'd used a similar tactic against him. Even though her work had been middling at best, just the hint of submissiveness was enough to get her higher grades. It wasn't like she actually did anything with the old letch, but just the teasing possibility that something might be on offer seemed enough to keep him on the leash. Hopefully the same would be true here, and if Marcus's appearance was anything to go by, the man was well aware of his own desirability. The trick would be to steer into that without stepping over the line and saying anything which could make him think she was acting unprofessionally.
 
Last edited:
Marcus had done this tact with a few women in the past, a couple got up and left, others actually took it that he was coming on to them and were surprised when he rebuked their advance. Most he was happy to say did what Sara had. Erin is one of them. They knew the game and knew what their courses of actions were. Sara handled it like he hoped she would. She showed that this was a game she was willing to play, he had to think that she had played it before.

"Very good, I like that you realize that there is a bigger picture here." He said looking at her with his same expressionlessness that he had been the whole time. Though she was also getting to him. She was far more beautiful than most of the women he had in his office. She had a sexual desire that was not present in most women. Was she too good at the game? Were her sights set too high?

Marcus had ruined the lives of three men and four women on his way to the top. He came to the station hungry and his rise to the top spot will forever be marred by controversy. He was willing to stoop very low to get where he wanted to be. This included a few allegations of blackmail that was never proven in court. A string of very bad luck befalling an older woman who was not taken by Marcus's charm or dominance. There was the poor old sap who had a hard drive full of porn that he swore was never their before. A woman whose husband made them move for a promotion in another state. When Marcus hired Erin as his PA when he was but a midlevel manager of production, that was when things really took off he had the head of programming and then the last hurdle, the general manager second only to the owner.

The first was head of programming. She was hard as nails and ruthless just like Marcus, but she also liked him, trusted him and worst of all believed him when he said that he would never double cross her. She had a thing for young men. Nineteen to about twenty-four about. She was pushing only a few years to retirement. Marcus knew of this and used Erin's little brother to get her painted into a compromising corner. When it was too late and she realized who it was that held her fate in his hand she submitted and stepped aside she managed a massive severance package for her years of service and with Marcus hanging on to the evidence she had stayed silent as to why she was retiring a few years early. She sadly died not long after but that never concerned Marcus.

The last one was another long-term employee, he had been warned not to trust Marcus but never as to why. He fell like the rest when a buxom younger woman with killer curves and an appetite for the nastier sex came to have an affair with him. A torrid one that was fast, violent, and bordering on criminal. He had a penchant for abusing women, married for nearly thirty years to a woman who lived a vanilla lifestyle be was hungry for more adventure. He found it in this new hire of Marcus's. After a few months which every email, nasty selfie and much more which painted him as a dom forcing poor Erin to perform such lewd acts to keep her job, was put into a file and sent off to Mr. Sanchez he had no choice but to get rid of the man before it was made public.

The job was then given to Marcus who had excelled at it from day one. Now here he was with this young cutie wondering if she too held his doom in her hands. He smiled for the first time and gave her a nod. "Well I see no reason not to give you a second interview, you are clearly a great choice for the job but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make sure there isn't a better choice. Thank you for your time and we will be in touch." Marcus said motioning to the door.

Erin who had been listening at the door knew when to open it and walk her out.

Marcus spent the rest of the day seeing and dismissing possible anchors at an alarming rate. He had his sights set on Sara Miller and that was the one he wanted. At the end of the day, Erin and Marcus were sipping expensive scotch while talking through the day's events.

"I don't like that Sara, she's young and looks like she'll only cause trouble. I mean did you see what she was wearing?" Erin said with her booted heels on the coffee table. She knew he loved boots and wanted him to see that she understood his desires.

"She's my front-runner, I want you to do the rest of the interviews. I'll see only the ones that will be better than Sara." Marcus said in a serious tone.

"How the fuck? That's not fair Marcus." Erin protested.

"Lifes not fair! Just do it." Marcus said then he got up and walked to her. They were the only ones on the floor, it was well after five and the only people left were on the station's studio floors which were below them. He undid his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. He was holding the picture of Sara in the bikini. We'll go up ten rating points on her face alone. You'll be good to her and you'll do as I tell you!" He said and freed his cock. "Now do you want the carrot or the stick?"

Erin put her drink down and started to undo her blouse. "Carrot."

"Keep your top on till the bruises are gone." He said coldly. She didn't argue though it was him that put them there in the first place.

She took his cock and stroked it. She then began to give him a sloppy blowjob like she knew he liked. The whole time he looked at the photo.

He began to fuck her mouth as he thought of Sara there sucking his cock his hand had a fistful of Erin's short red hair. She gagged as he faces fucked her and didn't stop him till she could take no more, then when she caught her breath he continued. Finally, he shot his load down her throat and returned his cock to his pants. "Erin no one is replacing you. Jealousy is an ugly color. I don't want to see you acting jealous again! Am I understood?" Marcus said to her. She nodded but wasn't happy. "Is Danny expecting you home soon?"

Erin shook her head, still not talking to him.

"Did you want to stay and have some fun and eat in?" He asked. Though he loved dominating her he knew that if her husband was expecting her she would need to go and Marcus wouldn't stop her. She smiled and shook her head. "Order what ever you want to eat, then have a shower I want you to clean up before I fuck you."
Marcus sat back down and examined all Sara's pictures again.

KC
 
- Erin -

At first the assistant was pleased by the response she was getting from the man she let dominate her so often. His prick was straining hard and responded to every stroke of her tongue with a throbbing intensity which showed he was really enjoying the sensations she was providing for him. Raising her gaze up to look into her Master's eyes though, she was horrified to see his attention was fixed solely on a picture clutched in his hand. From where she was Erin couldn't see what the picture was, but could hazard a guess.

For a brief moment she was tempted to pull back, but almost as if reading her mind, something he seemed to do all too frequently, Marcus's hand moved down and grabbed his little plaything's hair tightly as he thrust himself roughly into her throat. At first Erin struggled, a little surprised at the ferocity of his thrust, but her training quickly kicked in as her throat relaxed and widened to allow him to penetrate more deeply than any man, even her husband, ever could.

For the next few minutes Erin was lost, her mind drifting as her Master's cock became the sole reason for her existence. Her tongue moved over the shaft, licking and lapping as he pulled her face over its length with his insistent gestures. Her lips pressed against his balls, leaving long trails of her lipstick in their wake as her head was pulled back a moment later. Beneath her, Erin's body was limp, her neck relaxed and compliant as her every motion was dictated by Marcus's desires.

As he finally pulled her face tight against his crotch, the scent of his full arousal filling her senses, Erin knew it was time. He emptied himself into her, not giving her the choice whether to swallow or not as his seed flowed directly down her gaping throat and into her waiting belly. Not that she wouldn't have swallowed for him, the only time she didn't was when he ordered her to hold the cum in her mouth so as to spit it in the face of some underling who had disappointed him in some way, or share it with some hungry little starlet who only deserved to be the receptacle for their discarded waste.

Pushing her aside almost contemptuously Marcus leaned back in his chair as he tucked his prize away and made himself presentable. He knew she liked it when he displayed his power over her, using her in the most debased ways and showing no kindest after, but somehow Erin felt the moment was cheapened as she saw him place the photograph which had been the focus of desire even as he'd used her throat and mouth to achieve his end.
"Erin no one is replacing you. Jealousy is an ugly color. I don't want to see you acting jealous again! Am I understood?"
There was no point in arguing the point with him, even as his hand lay resting on the picture of the cute blonde with the big tits and the cumslut lips, so instead Erin nodded her head meekly, not daring to say a word to her Master in case he decided that even after all their years together she wasn't worth the hassle to keep around.

When he ordered her to shower Erin quickly scampered off towards the private bathroom she'd helped arrange install, stopping only to call in their regular order for Thai food from a local takeaway before leaving the office. The memory of convincing the contractors to keep the work off the books came back to her, as it did each time she stepped inside the small but lavishly appointed room, and her holes itched for a moment as they called out to be filled so entirely while pinned between multiple sweating bodies again.

Pulling herself back to the present, Erin quickly stripped out of her clothes and stepped under the water. After a quick wash down, a plan began to form inside the assistant's fevered brain, and reaching out for the soap dispenser she quickly filled her hands with lather. Bending herself over, one hand bracing against the wall, Erin spread her legs as wide as she could and reached back between her buttocks.

Rubbing the soap suds thoroughly over her tight little backdoor, the assistant quickly slipped two fingers inside her ass. Spreading them wider she let the water falling from above flow into her gaping anus, filling it up as it washed the suds into the welcoming hole. After a few seconds, once she was sure there was enough lather inside her to do a good job; Erin twisted her wrist, letting her full hand slip inside her well trained ass.

OAllHEP.gif

Although the sensation sent a thrill through her, Erin wasn't here for her own pleasure. As quickly as she could the assistant ran her fingers around the inside of her butt, making sure to scrub the soapy lather into every crevice she could reach in preparation for her Master. She knew he'd never be able to resist a well prepared treat, and it had been several days since he'd used her anally.

As a quick test she squeezed down hard with her ass, tightening her muscles around her wrist before pulling back. Smiling with satisfaction she found it almost impossible to move her wrist more than an inch before the tightness clamped around it, trapping it in place. Relaxing she let her hand slip out of her, flexing her muscles to feel her gape holding open for several seconds before clamping it shut again. If there was going to be competition in the office, Erin was more than ready to put up a good fight for Marcus's attentions.

Stepping out of the shower Erin used a nearby towel to quickly dab off most of the moisture from her body, making sure to leave just enough to help emphasise her surgically enhanced curves. Her husband had baulked at the cost of getting the implants, but whatever he said didn't matter, Marcus had ordered her to get them, and to Erin that was all the justification she'd needed to get the work done.

Stepping back out to face her Master she noticed him on the phone, and the short snatch of conversation she overheard before he hung up confirmed that their food had arrived. Striding up behind Marcus Erin bent over, letting her arms flow down over his shoulders until they were resting across his chest, her breasts pressing as a gentle reminder against his back as she whispered in his ear, "Shall I get dressed?"

With a quick shake of his head Marcus rejected the idea, instead reaching behind his back and gripping Erin's naked ass between his fingers. "I think you know what I want you to do. If you don't perhaps you're losing your touch after all."

Erin froze for the briefest of moments as her darkest fear flashed before her eyes. Quickly recovering she rose to her full height and stepped slowly around Marcus's desk, letting her curves flow in a way she knew aroused him every time he saw it. Her eyes darted to the picture which still lay on the desktop, the stupid simpering girl in her tight bikini, but she pulled her gaze away with mock nonchalance.

Making her way over to the door just in time to open it to meet the delivery boy's raised hand, surprising the young man whose eyes quickly sank down as he gazed on her beautiful naked body. "Just what I wanted," she said with a seductive purr, pulling on the boy's jacket to force him into the office before slamming the door shut behind him. Wasting no time she dropped to her knees and unzipped the stranger's pants. Before he even knew what was happening the boy’s cock was already stiffening between Erin's experienced lips, as she began to lick and suck with a desire fuelled by Marcus's eyes boring into the back of her head.
 
Marcus loved watching people fuck. It was one of his many fetishes. A true voyeur at heart he seemed to get pleasure knowing they were giving and getting pleasure too. This was all made more erotic knowing that some people were willing to fuck complete strangers just because he wanted them to.

He watched as the young man, whose eyes were tightly shut as his plump, beautiful PA sucked his cock better then any woman had in his young adult life.

Normally Marcus would pull out his cock and slowly stroke it while Erin or some other pet of his would pleasure another, but this was one of the times he just watched. Both hands on his desk. Monitoring his lovely Erin's skill. She was being a good slut and would get a prize for her efforts tonight Marcus thought. Erin pulled off his cock just as he released, nearly dropping the food, his seed shot out over her neck and large tits. She said no words just jerked him till he was finished and like she was putting away some random item she stowed his cock back again and took the food. Marcus walked past her and paid the boy his due and sent him on his way.

"Very good my dear. Now go clean up and put on the outfit. Then we'll eat." Marcus said and slapped her ass hard to get her moving. She gave a small squeal and sauntered off to the bathroom once again to clean up. She smiled at her reflection the spatters of his cum on her made her happy, not because she liked the boy, far from it, no it was because this lewd act of exhibitionism made Marcus happy, and when he was happy she got it good.

She put all thoughts of Sara Miller out of her mind and went to slip into the outfit he loved her in. It was tight, leather and in her mind turned her into the only thing Marcus cared about. She came back out to the office where Marcus was looking over paperwork for the station. Though he played hard and often, he truly cared about the station and the ratings it got, this was one of the reasons he never remarried, no woman wanted to be second place to a job and anyone he did marry would be just that. He looked up and smiled. Very good. You look delicious. Come eat then I'll give you dessert." He said walking to the sofa where the food was sitting on the coffee table.


"Thank you, sir." She said taking her place at his side. They ate and he talked about the only other woman he wanted for a second interview. Erin thought it odd that he made his mind up so fast on just two women. When there were so many more to interview.

"I'll see a few of them, but based on what I've read and seen these two are the only ones I want for the post. Sara and a woman named Melissa. She's a New York University grad, she worked in Oklahoma and in DC, she knows the job and I want Sara to have to fight for the job. Though she pretty much has it. And I don't want to hear about it." He said stomping out any further argument. She sat silent, fuming that the one woman she never wanted to be considered was now the front-runner. She knew better than to try his temper on the matter.

After they finished and cleaned up he walked up behind Erin and grabbed her by the throat. Pulling her to him. They were standing beside his large desk. "Who wants her dessert now?"

"I do sir!" She said feeling his pressure tighten. It was an almost euphoric feeling as the oxygen was limited to her. Not to the point where she couldn't breathe but to the point of becoming light headed. He put two fingers into her mouth and had her suck them, feeling his erection growing behind her. After she felt them invade her freshly cleaned asshole, all the way up to her. She let out an almost inaudible moan as she felt his invading fingers work her ass. Erin could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck, her hands eager to grab on to his cock, of being allowed to pleasure her self and the very least but at her side, they remained till she was told she may. Marcus could be and had in the past been rather cruel to her but that was all part of the journey and now it pissed her off knowing another woman would be allowed the same journey after all the time and effort Erin had put in. There had been others and Marcus still played with them he liked his stable of playthings. He was a man of many tastes and wasn't easily satisfied. But Erin was his first choice and didn't like the idea of another woman vying for that coveted spot.

"My good little slut. You didn't disappoint me, I can feel how clean you are. Pull my cock out, spit on your hand and wet it. Then put it in your ass." He said pulling his fingers out and licking them off. Had she done a poor job the punishment would have been severe but that wasn't the case. Erin with practiced hands freed his cock, licking her fingers and getting them good and wet she rubbed the lube onto his cock head. Then guided it to her opening. Once the head penetrated she was pushed over the desk. She felt the burn of a hard slap on her ass. As the flesh of his cock pushed its way in. She felt another slap and another. Her ass hot with the handprint. Her asshole stretching to accommodate his meat. "Tell me to fuck your ass!" She heard him.

"Fuck my ass sir." She said and felt his cock push in and pull out. She was used to his power and his tempo. She was accustomed to it and now loved it, often begged for it. Danny was never allowed to fuck her in the ass, no man was that was a hole for Marcus and Marcus alone. He grabbed her wide hips and pulled her onto his cock, feeling his tight balls slapping her wet pussy as he fucked her. His grunts becoming more and more erratic, she knew he was aroused and he would be giving her his cum.

"Where do you want it?" He asked fucking her at a fever pace.

"My face sir."

"No, I'm not giving you that gift. No, I think I'll just cum in your ass. Send you home with an ass full of cum. How does that sound?"

"I love it. Thank you, sir." She said and then he pulled her on and held her there. She felt the heat of his cum filling her as it had her mouth not that long ago. He pulled her up and turned her so he could kiss her on the mouth, his cock still inside her. Then it was a flurry of a cleanup and she was on her way by seven.

Marcus sent off emails to all the people that were in the know about the spot of night anchor then he showered and was on his way by nine. Looking forward to seeing how Sara handled the second interview.

KC

78b41b1e3db9134a477fc3a0975dd0d0--plus-size-lingerie-sexy-lingerie.jpg


https://thumb-p4.xhcdn.com/000/154/767/514_1000.gif
 
- Sara -
Practically bouncing with joy as she stepped out of the studio, Sara couldn't believe how well the meeting had gone. Even the small slip up she'd made with her photos didn't seem to have dampened things in any way. Either the station manager hadn't seen the goof, or he'd been impressed by the way the spunky young reporter had managed to recover after the problem had derailed her plan. After all, reporting live news wasn't something you could always plan on going exactly how you'd want and having someone who knew how to think on her feet when things went sideways was sure to be a great benefit.

Heading home quickly, Sara dropped her bag beside the door and hurried over to the phone. "Hey Mom," she said as soon as the line connected, "Guess who got called back for a second interview?"

"Aww Honey, that's great," her mother cooed, the pride and joy flowing down the phone line as the two women shared a celebratory moment. "Have you told your father yet?"

"Not yet, I just got in," Sara replied, shrugging off her jacket and tossing it over the back of a chair before raising her foot and slipping the 'professional yet comfortable' shoes she'd bought for the occasion. "I was hoping to meet up later so I can discuss my strategy with you both."

"That'd be swell, but I don't think your father's in the mood to celebrate right now." Her mother's tone was dark and guarded, and Sara knew exactly what she meant.

Ever since the new shopping mall had opened the family's small hardware store had been struggling. They still had some hardcore regulars who used their services since her father always seemed to know exactly what they needed as soon as they stepped through the door, and in some cases had even pre-ordered it in especially for them in advance of their request, but the day-to-day sales had been dropping year by year for a worryingly long time.

"Is everything going okay? Do you need me to loan you soem money to keep you afloat?" Sara asked, lowering herself into a confortably chair, her sore feet forgotten as she listened with genuine concern.

"Oh no, dear," her mother replied, her tone just forced enough to let Sara know that it really was that bad, but that she didn't want to worry her daughter about it, or jeopardise the young woman's future trying to help out when she needed to be taking care of herself. "We've still got a few weeks before the bank needs the next payment, and we've got the summer copming just around the corner. I'm sure things will pick up."

After the call Sara simply sat thinking for a while. Her family may have tried to keep her out of their business troubles, but she still felt she needed to do something to help out the couple who'd raised her so lovingly for so long. Finally she decided that whatever happened, whatever she needed to do, this new job was going to be hers. She was going to be successful, and once she was she'd be able to set up her parents retirement the way such goo-hearted people deserved.

She didn't expect to hear back for a few days yet though, but was pleasantly surprised when the next morning she found an invite to a second audition waiting in her emails. The message said it was going to be more of an audition than a straight up interview this time, with screen testing in front of a camera and the opportunity to work with other hopefuls to gauge her ability to perform well with others.

Attached were directions to a different location than the studio, somewhere just outside of town which seemed familiar to Sara, but which she couldn't quite place off the top of her head. The appointment was in the late afternoon the following, which made sense since the studio manager would probably like to get most of the business done for the day before the meeting, and would need to be back for the late news broadcast, Sara thought, trying to see things from a professional point of view.

This time she made sure to get her outfit ready the night before, carefully laying it out after ironing and pressing it as best as she possibly could. Remembering how Mr Winger had behaved Sara decided to play into his alpha male nature, choosing a simple white blouse under a tight black jacket accompanied by a short skirt. It looked elegtant and refined, while at the same time helping to accentuate her femininity in a way she was sure would catch his eye.

For a moment she questioned whether this was the right course of action. It was almost as if she was using her body as a commodity, letting some man gaze at her in a way which teased him on just so she could get a step up, but as she thought back to the state of her family Sara's resolve hardened. It may be a little underhanded, even a little tacky, but she needed this job. Not just for herself, but for her parents too.

The next morning Sara took some time to drive out towards the address she'd been given nice and early. Her rugged jeep had been a present from her father for graduation, and she'd tried to return it to him several times but he wouldn't hear of it, even though his own old truck was practically falling apart. The sturdy build of the nimble vehicle served Sara well out of town though, and she made good time weaving through the trees before finally coming to the head of the valley.

As she sat on the edge of the hillside looking down at the forest below Sara couldn't help but admire the simply majesty of it all. Nature was beautiful in its wild freedom, and the young woman couldn't help but feel inspired as she sat there, watching the sun slowly drop towards the horizon.

It was beginning to get late, and soon Sara would need to make her way to the interview. Quickly checking the road was empty in both directions, trhe young would-be reporter pulled her suit bag from the back of her jeep and ducked behind the vehicle. Peeling off her t-shirt and unzipping her jeans she quickly tossed them in the back of the car before stripping out of her underwear and throwing that inside too.

Reaching for her professional outfit, Sara unzipped the bag and quickly pulled out the blouse, jacket and skirt. Just then her heart skipped a beat, and her hands reached down into the bag as she groped around desperately, her naked body jiggling as she hunted inside. Where the hell was her underwear?!! In a moment's recollection she could see the lacy yet stylish bra and panties set she'd chosen to go with her outfit laid on the side along with the rest of her clothes, but she couldn't remember whether she'd actually packed them in the bag or not. Now it seemed as though she hadn't.

With the sun dipping lower on the horizon, the air began to cool and Sara became acutely aware that she was currently buck-ass naked, shivering on the side of the road in plain view of anyone who happened to come by. Quickly she made a decision, leaning over the back of the jeep she quickly fished out the plain white cotton panties she'd just stripped out of. For a moment her hand hovered over the black sports bra as well, but the dark colour would show up far too much against her blouse and so with a shake of her head Sara left it where it was.

Swiftly getting dressed Sara reached inside her top and shifted her breasts around. Luckily they were perky enough to be able to support themselves, although in the cool night air her nipples were already beginning to chaff against the fabric. The rest of her ensemble was perfect though, and with one last dab of makeup applied in the rear view mirror the eager young woman slipped the jeep into gear and made her way down the road.

It wasn't far to the address, but Sara was a little surprised to see it turn out to be a cosy motel set just back off the road. Little signs showed that it wasn't quite as well travelled as it had once been, probably losing out when the new roads were build on the far side of the forest, but the place still seemed in good shape.

Pulling into the front of the main building, Sara spotted several cabins further off into the woods and began to wonder why Mr. Winger had chosen this place for her auditions. Shrugging she supposed it was cheap and their function rooms would work just as well as anywhere else for their meeting. With one last look at herself in the mirror, Sara snapped open the door and stepped out of the jeep.

Making her way towards the entrance of the motel she spied another girl waiting outside. She was also dressed in what Sara could charitably call a professional look, but in her honest opinion the gaudily coloured shirt and glistening leather skirt sent entirely the wrong message. Putting on a warm, friendly smile Sara stepped up to the girl.

"Are you here for the TV audition?" She asked, holding out a hand in greeting. "I'm Sara, Sara Miller."
 
Last edited:
Marcus and Erin had arrived at the quaint little hideaway a good two hours before the other had been told to. Erin had come up with him, telling Danny that she had to head out of town with her sister. This lie she knew would get her in trouble eventually but she didn't care. A small price to pay for Marcus.

The ride up had been nice for Erin, she played with a large dildo putting on a bit of a show, while Marcus sped through the large trees. She had even managed to cum. Then when they got here it was just go, go, go. Set up this, set up that. She was run ragged and only wanted a smoke and a fuck, but he had kept her to busy to even think straight. Then when it was all done they got changed and waited. She was in a tight top, and skirt, her boots were high as were the heels which gave her another four inches. She was in her crotchless panties but was fearing a night of watching her master fuck two other women. These nights were hard for her but she remained positive and never let on that she was jealous of Sara and her beauty.

He had set up the small meeting room just the way he wanted it. The owner was a friend of his and loved that Erin was his when he needed a date or just wanted company. Marcus liked to keep people like him around it made his lifestyle more simple. Seeing he detested women in his apartment. The thought of them touching his belongings made his skin crawl. This was just another reason he kept the bedroom in his office. Though when Erin was good she was allowed to spend the night from time to time. He had managed to get the small motel all to himself this night. The next guests weren't due to arrive till morning, and he would be long gone by then. The owner Sean knew to leave them be and only come when asked to.

"They're here sir," Erin said looking out the window overlooking the parking lot. She saw that Melissa had beat Sara by only a few minutes and had stayed out to have a smoke. She was in an awful top though Erin liked the skirt and boots. She hoped Marcus would too. Then to her horror, Sara walked out of from behind the blue Jeep, looking not only hot but professional. "Fuck." She muttered. She turned and looked at her own full figure in a mirror on the wall by the door, it allowed the guests one last look before heading out to where ever they may be going. She was happy with what she saw. Sure she was larger, but it was sexy and Marcus liked it, or seemed to, though now it seemed that thin blonde turned his head. Shaking her head she only hoped that Sara would mess up. Melissa though more qualified than Sara seemed like she wouldn't draw as much of Marcus's attention.

Marcus was sitting by a roaring fire in a classic hearth. He had a cigar in one hand and a glass of scotch in the other. He couldn't have hoped for a better night. The Motel was vacant, Erin was pissy and on edge, this he could and would use to his advantage. He had the gag orders and the contract there ready for their signatures. All in all, it was looking like an epic night and he hoped that Sara wouldn't disappoint, though if she did, Melissa he knew would be a fine second choice.

He had done some digging and found out that not only was she Bi-sexual but she was also a rumored sub who had really no limits. This would help push Sara and help Marcus find out just how badly Sara wanted the job.

He looked up at Erin who was gazing at a mirror. "Get the door and lead them to the room. Do not badger them either." He said and walked out of the lobby to an adjoining room where he would audition them.

Melissa Thomas had just butted out her cigarette, she had made it to the second interview, which was being called an audition when she heard the Jeep coming up the hill. She didn't mind she had auditioned many times and always impressed the powers that be. She was tall, big breasted and had what most men referred to as a killer ass. She was proud of her looks and used them and sex to get her where she was now. She knew there would be more there always were at these events, though she had never had one in a motel like this. She was taken by the rustic beauty of the area and the building though.

There were only three cars in the parking lot one BMW and a Ford F-150 and her own KIA Sorento. She heard the other vehicle before she saw it. Then a blue Jeep O.R.V came around the corner. She saw the driver, like her, was blonde and very, very pretty. "Fuck." She cursed. She now knew this was a direct challenge and her skills as an anchor would be of little help here. Her old boss had warned her about Marcus.

"He's a player Mel, you're better off staying put." He had told her, but she ignored him and now she wondered if that was the best course of action. Oh well, Her sex appeal would be getting her this job she thought.

She watched the tart who had a rocking body herself walk to her, Melissa had to admit this one knew how to dress to impress.


"Are you here for the TV audition? I'm Sara, Sara Miller."

Melissa smiled a fake toothy smile. "Why yes, I am. Well, it's nice to meet you, Sara, I'm Melissa Thomas. I take it we are the first here!" Mel said in a sickly sweet voice and pointing out the obvious. She shook Sara's hand and looked her over. "This bitch don't know her cunt from a gopher hole!" She thought and smiled even larger. Eventually, a larger, busty woman who was dressed the least professional of them all. Erin pointed at them and crooked a finger for them to follow. Melissa vaguely remembered seeing this woman at her first meeting though she was dressed a lot tamer and less slutty. Melissa turned to Sara. "May the best one win." and she turned her back to Sara and walked towards Erin.

He had all the bells and whistles. A mock news desk, a camera that Erin would use to record them. Thus helping give Marcus leverage over them. Then there was the trunk, where he kept the toys, masks, ball gags, flogs, paddles, restraints and the candles. These women would either run the gauntlet for him and become his or they would leave either way it was good for Marcus and that was what mattered. He stood leaning against the sturdy table his coat off, hung lazily over a chair, his cuffs rolled up and his strong arms crossed, he wasn't smiling nor did he look pissed off when Erin led the two women in. She smiled and asked them to have seats.

"Well, you two made it, though I can only hire one of you, both of you proved that you deserve the shot. Now for the audition things well be different. First, you'll sign these before we continue, please read them carefully." He said as Erin handed each one a clipboard like they were signing up to join a gym. It was a legal release stating nothing on that property could be repeated or discussed with anyone at any time. It was all legal jargon and had been prepared by Marcus's private lawyer it was as far as he knew airtight. Marcus stood over them imposing his will so to speak. Not saying anything more then he had to.



Marcus's BMW
4c8bbaf5954b632e1ef49b14f3327fcex.jpg


Marcus's suit
https://static.zara.net/photos///2018/V/T/2/p/1564/317/800/2/w/560/1564317800_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1516818656091

Erin's boots
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10200000/Sexy-High-Heels-womens-shoes-10298194-375-500.jpg


Erins outfit.
http://www.leathercelebrities.com/images/uploads/Khloe-Kardashian-on-the-set-of-Kocktails-with-Khloe002.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Why yes, I am. Well, it's nice to meet you, Sara, I'm Melissa Thomas. I take it we are the first here!"

Feeling the slightly older girl's eyes working their way down her body as they shook hands, her entire demeanour oozing condescension, left Sara with an ill feeling in the pit of her stomach. At first she dismissed her competition's choice of attire as possibly a mistake on Ms Thomas's part, but when Erin appeared, dressed if anything even more... 'casual' than Melissa Sara began to question whether she'd be better leaving right now.

Both women seemed comfortable with the situation, and Sara got the impression that they both knew something she didn't. From the way they were acting, and the way they were dressed, the young hopeful was beginning to form an idea what that thing was and she really hoped she was wrong.


"May the best one win."

Watching her rival turn away, striding towards the entranceway, Sara couldn't help but be reminded of the high school prom queen and head cheerleader who everyone had known was sleeping with the school sports teams. All the school sports teams. Melissa exuded the same air of physical confidence that only came with knowing she could swallow twenty cocks' worth of semen in one night without needing a stomach pump.

Balling her hands into fists Sara stared angrily into the woman's back. Whatever else happened she knew that she needed to get this job now, no matter what. Not only to ensure the financial security for her family's future, but also just so she could show the smug slut bitch she wasn't someone who could be dismissed so easily.

Taking a second to centre herself, Sara strode forward with strength and determination, following Erin and the other girl through the motel foyer. At first Sara was a little surprised at how deserted the place seemed. Even though it was off season, she would have expected there to at least be someone on the front desk.

After a moment's consideration she recalled Sean Foster, the owner of the motel who even though her father didn't entirely approve of had been invited to several family barbeques over the years. The batchelor had made it quite clear to the young woman that he lived alone, and that his evenings were often spent watching over his small business without any company. He'd even offered to let her stay over if she ever wanted to visit him for the night, and he'd even offered to reimburse her for the trouble. Sara had never taken him up on the generous offer, but she still felt sorry for the poor old man.

Quickly hurrying on after Erin's swift high heel tap dance the group soon arrived at their destination. Stepping into the prepared meeting room Sara felt a little more comfortable as she saw the studio mock-up which had been assembled for the audition.

Ever since meeting Melissa and seeing Erin dressed so provocatively Sara had half expected to be escorted into a suite and asked to lay down on the bed before things got started, but now her nerves were settled by the more professional set up she found herself greeted with. The trunk resting against the side wall seemed a little out of place, but Sara guessed that was something which had come with the room, rather than anything to do with what Marcus and Erin had planned for tonight.

Mr Winger was posed against the desk, his sleeves rolled back and shirt stretched across his muscular chest in a way which maximised his role as an alpha male. While Sara recognised the tactic immediately, it didn't detract from the power of it in any way. He was a prime specimen after all, his strong muscles and powerful physique exactly what most women would be looking for in a mate, and for a moment Sara couldn't help but let her gaze wander down to the large bulge on clear display between his thighs.

Turning her gaze away, Sara fiddled with her hair to cover up her blushing cheeks before looking back at the man she'd possibly be working under in the near future, pointedly fixing her gaze on his face while trying not to let his masculine display phase her in any way.

Out of the corner of her eye Sara saw that Melissa was making no such effort to remain professional as her eyes wandered down Marcus's body with a hungry look in her eye. The woman was almost drooling over the man, and Sara almost felt ashamed for the poor girl. Almost.


"Well, you two made it, though I can only hire one of you, both of you proved that you deserve the shot. Now for the audition things will be different. First, you'll sign these before we continue, please read them carefully."

Reaching out for the clipboard, Sara subconsciously unbuttoned her jacket as she slipped her hand inside to pull out a pen. Luckily this time her blouse looked far more professional than the t-shirt she'd worn to the last meeting had, but as her hand grazed over her breast Sara became acutely aware of how hard her nipples had gotten. Probably due in the cold night air more than anything, she tried to convince herself, fighting the urge to glance over at Marcus.

Trying to remain as poised as she could Sara retrieved the pen and quickly buttoned her jacket back up as she glanced over the paperwork she'd been handed. Beside her Melissa had already jumped to the signature page, filling in the marked spaces with a flourish which screamed her desperation for attention. Sara on the other hand took her time, reading through the legalese with a practiced eye born from her time at college.

At first the document seemed like any other NDA, the standard legal definitions outlining which parties were involved and what the document was concerning filling most of the first page. As she flicked through the second and third pages the language became a little more vague however, and with a crinkling brow looked up at her prospective employers quizzically.

"What exactly is this?" She asked, her tone slightly softer and meeker than she'd wanted to sound. "Some of these clauses seem a little... odd."
 
When the two women were given their NDA, they both looked at it. Melissa for an entire three seconds before skipping through and signing everywhere and initialing everywhere she needed to. He gave a smile. "What an idiot! This was how young women and men got themselves into trouble. Sara, he was pleased to see read through the whole thing. Erin gave Melissa a glowing smile, she still thought blind obedience was a quality and not a mark of weakness. Both the women seemed to notice that he had an erection this was deliberate he wanted to see how they reacted if at all. Had they run for the hills that would have told him that they wouldn't work out, if they ignored it then they had hope, if they took it as a come on and tried to reciprocate then he would know that they couldn't read signals. Melissa didn't jump at him but she did lick her upper lip slow and seductive. With just a glint of stainless silver from her tongue stud.

"What exactly is this? Some of these clauses seem a little... odd." Sara asked softly, both Erin and Melissa scoffed at the remark. Erin's tune changed when Marcus shot her a mean look.

"Well, Sara it's just that the position requires a level of both flexibility and well not to put too fine a point on it but a willing attitude to do what's needed, on your part and to do what is asked of you. Many times you will only be able to get information from a perspective interview by going where most aren't willing to."

"Duh!" Melissa said in a low tone. Then gave Marcus a sweet obedient smile. Marcus liked her willingness but not her ability to read a room or lack thereof. She would be used hard tonight. Erin too seemed to think Sara an idiot to question a prospective boss. She had it signed right away, albeit she at least read it over. but she was so taken by Marcus that she never gave the "Odd" clauses any thought.

Erin began to pace behind the two women. her heels clicking on the hard floor. She said nothing but her eyes burned into the back of their heads. Erin reminded Marcus of a circling shark.

"Just sign it and let's get on with it, or maybe you should just go back to Kansas Dorothy! You are so out of your league." Melissa whispered as Marcus looked over the contract seeing what Sara was referring too. Marcus heard but pretended not to. He wanted to see how Sara would handle a direct challenge by a rival.

Erin he knew would have gone for Melissa's throat after a remark like that. It was one of the many reasons he liked her above all others.

When he was climbing to where he is now, it was Erin who came up with many of the idea's to get rid of those in his way. She was a natural dirty fighter, always hitting below the belt.

"I guess you need to decide what's more important, this job or keeping your purity. It may not be Hollywood but it works the same. You need to give to get!" Erin said drawing a long manicured fingernail along the back of Sara's neck, not sexually, not threateningly more a reminder that she was there.

Melissa reached into her purse and drew out a pack of cigarettes. "Well, I'm ready to do what's needed. I'm not sure Sara here will do as you ask sir! May I go for a smoke while she decides if she even wants the job at all." Melissa said her tone honied and sinister. She was willing to fuck and suck anyone to land this job.

Marcus nodded and let her go, Erin followed her out, then he looked at Sara, a deep piercing gaze. Not smiling but he also wasn't mad and tried to convey that with his tone which was direct and to the point. He explained that all the clauses were there to cover any and all possible scenarios. And that it was needed because situations arise and people have used the information to hurt the company. But not since he mandated this new contract.

"It's pretty simple. No signature! No job!" Marcus needed Sara to decide and fast.

Outside, the two women were laughing and joking at Sara's expense. Erin liked Melissa and wanted her more than ever to win out over Sara. Melissa was a lot more like Erin and she could tell that Melissa had partied way too hard in her youth. This meant that her very sexy and very expensive body wouldn't last a lot longer, she was on the cusp of age catching up with her. She had more curve than Sara and seemed to be a little wilder too. "That bitch doesn't have a clue what it takes to get ahead here!" Melissa said, talking to Erin like they were old best friends.

"Well, I hope you know what you are getting into?" Erin said putting her free hand on Melissa's breast and drawing her finger over the hard nipple pushing the fabric. Melissa smiled and seemed to like being the object of desire, man or woman. She pushed her chest further into Erin's hand.

"There isn't anything I wouldn't let that god in there do to me!"

"Anything?"

"A n y t h i n g..." Melissa said slowly. Erin gave her a coy smile.

"That's... Well, that's very good. Cause he's going to use you... and hurt you..." Erin said and dropped her hand back down. She knew not to play with her food before Marcus allowed her too.

"Mmmm, I can't fucking wait. Let's get back and see if that bitch is in tears yet!" Melissa said and butted out and headed back in, Erin following.

KC
 
Last edited:
"Well, Sara it's just that the position requires ... going where most aren't willing to."

"Duh! Just sign it and let's get on with it, or maybe you should just go back to Kansas Dorothy! You are so out of your league."

As Melissa chipped in her two cents Sara's first instinct was to choke the girl. Everything about her was cheap and tacky, from the tight leather skirt to the obviously fake, cut-price breast implants bulging out from the front of her chest. The way she'd skimmed over the important legal document which could impact her life for years to come told Sara that Melissa's brains were probably just as high quality as everything else she had on display.

Closing her eyes tightly Sara took a deep breath and composed herself, letting the angry fires simmer down before shooting a 'friendly' smile over at her rival, letting Melissa know that her input was acknowledged and understood, but if she would kindly go fuck herself Sara would very much appreciate it.


"I guess you need to decide what's more important, this job or keeping your purity. It may not be Hollywood but it works the same. You need to give to get!"

When she felt Erin's nail sliding across the back of her neck, pressed just hard enough to be a painful reminder while not quite hard enough to be uncomfortable, Sara felt her body shiver. Quickly tensing herself up, she pushed her shoulders back to regain control of herself, inadvertently lifting her own naturally endowed chest as she did. The tightness of her jacket was obvious across her breasts, and Sara could feel her nipples responding to the pressure, sending pleasant waves through her body which in turn caused her lips to part just enough for her to suck in a sharp intake of breath.

"Well, I'm ready to do what's needed. I'm not sure Sara here will do as you ask sir! May I go for a smoke while she decides if she even wants the job at all?"

Seeing the packet out of the corner of her eyes, Sara hoped the stupid bitch next to her would fire up one of the cancer sticks right there and then. The opportunity to pluck the burning tube of herbs from Melissa's collagen enhanced lips and stub it out on the woman's chubby thigh would be all too tempting not to take.

Luckily for her rival Melissa stood up and made her way out of the room, swaying her hips which would've been highly appealing on someone a dress size or two smaller, but with Melissa just helped to emphasise how much weight she was carrying under the tight skirt. Sara almost laughed out loud at the obvious and blatant attempt to influence Marcus's opinion and as she turned back to face him Sara was pleased to see his gaze was still fixed on her, watching carefully to see what her decision would be.


He explained that all the clauses were there to cover any and all possible scenarios. And that it was needed because situations arise and people have used the information to hurt the company. But not since he mandated this new contract.

"It's pretty simple. No signature! No job!"

For the next few minutes Sara took the opportunity to bring up specific examples from the contract before her, including the clause about dress code and the management's authority to dictate clothing choices for their staff, the sublease under discipline which made vague reference to the use of restraints and the sidebar under acceptable behaviours which alluded to sexual acts in the workplace.

Each time she raised a point Mr Winger answered in a way which while not always completely explaining the meaning of the legal terminology in use at least comforted Sara that the logic behind their inclusion was sound and valid. Before long she found herself trusting in Marcus's judgement, his powerful masculine appeal doing more than his words to put her firmly in her place.

By the time the two other women returned Sara's hand was already gliding over the signature pages, adding her flourish in a far more controlled and professional manner than Melissa had managed. "I think we've covered everything then," Sara said confidently, holding the papers up with a warm smile as she looked deeply into Marcus's eyes.

The warmth she felt for his comforting controlled manner grew deeper even as her gaze dropped down to the tight bulge between his legs before she could stop herself from looking once more. Bashfully she looked away again, turning with a gentle smile to greet Melissa as the dumb cow lowered heself back into the nearby seat.
 
Marcus smiled at Sara after she signed. The stage was set. Though he would have gone with Melissa should Sara decide not to sign the contract, Melissa would have been a shoe in for the job five years ago but she had passed the pinnacle of sexual desire. Where Sara had yet to reach it in Marcus's mind

When Melissa and Erin walked in he nodded to Erin, she took the paperwork and slipped it into a briefcase and shut it, before walking it out of the room with it.

"That takes care of that," Marcus said in an even tone. From here on in there will be no leaving this room unless I allow it. There will be no questions and there will be no interruptions. Any and all infractions will be met harshly. Just like all mistakes would be in the studio. You both signed the contract and you know that anything you repeat will land you in a sea of shit your dumb asses will not be able to swim out of." Marcus was serious and letting his gaze bore right into them. "I am to be called Sir from here on in. You will not make the mistake of calling me, Marcus or Mr. Winger. Now let me hear you say it!" He waited for the response. Melissa let the word drip off her tongue she licked her lips after and stared longingly at the hard cock Marcus was displaying.

Erin returned and took her place by Marcus. "Here on the desk are two reports, you will each have a turn at reading the news report. You will find it not an easy read, this will tell me how well you can fucking read!" Marcus said raising his voice. "This will also show me how well you comprehend what your eyes see and how you recover when what's on the paper doesn't make any sense. Reading the news isn't enough, you must be able to read it well under duress. Can you handle that?" Again waiting for the answer.

"Melissa you are first," Erin said as Marcus went to the trunk. Melissa got up and walked to the chair Erin leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, Melissa nodded and looked over to Sara and mouthed the words "Out of your league" and took a seat and looked over the papers. She furled her brow trying to make sense of what she was reading. Marcus walked over to a camera on a tripod and took a remote off of it. He was carrying something in his hands but kept it from both Sara and Melissa's view.

Erin stood right behind Melissa, Marcus was also behind her to one side, but still very close invading Melissa's private space. Melissa looked up at Marcus and was met with a harsh slap. "Don't look at me look at the camera, read the news," Marcus said to her. Melissa wasn't smiling now. She glared over at Sara not daring to look at Marcus again she picked up the paper and with her cheek burning, she began to read.

"Late last night a woman was hit by a dump truck while evading the authorities. She is in critical condition at the hospital." She paused looking at the next few lines which made no sense what's so ever. "What?" Melissa said not understanding the jibberish that came next. She was about to look up at Erin for help, but just before she could a leather collar was wrapped around her neck. She instinctively tried to pull it away and felt her hair being gripped by a strong hand.

"Don't touch just read the news!" Marcus said pulling hard on Melissa's hair as Erin tightened the collar around Melissa's throat. The leather was cold and hard on her skin.

"OK!" Melissa spat in a rebellious tone. She didn't mind the treatment so much as having it happen in front of Sara.

"What? What did you just say?" Erin shouted grabbing Melissa's throat giving it a squeeze.

"Yes, Sir!" Melissa said and kept reading. As she read she kept having to move to allow them to remove items of clothing including her top, bra skirt, and panties. leaving only her slutty boots and stockings on her. All the while she read and looked into the camera. When they were done she was just finishing the report. She put the papers down and just stared straight ahead.

The reason Melissa was pissed was by doing this all right in front of Sara, this gave Sara an edge as she now knew what to expect.

"Very good pet. Now kneel and wait for further instructions." Marcus said and let her walk to the side of the room and kneel down. Melissa took a small bit of solace knowing Sara was now going to get it and hoped she would fuck up worse then she did even after seeing it all. But she also thought so little of Sara that there was no way she was going to do better than her.

"Sara would you be so kind as to take your place and read!" Marcus said turning his attention to Sara now and motioning to the chair.

KC
 
Last edited:
- Sara -
It was a little shocking to see Melissa manhandled and collared by the vindictive pair looming over her as she stammered and stumbled her way through the presentation, but Sara couldn't help but let the corner of her mouth curve upwards as she watched the idiot get her just desserts. After all, the rules had been explained to her before she'd begun, and almost immediately she'd broken almost all of them.

Stepping up the young hopeful moved over to the desk and took her seat before looking up at Marcus with just a hint of helplessness in her eyes. "Please may I have a moment, Sir?" She asked with a soft, almost childlike tone, fully submitting herself to his authority even as she made her demand.

Reaching out she picked up the second piece of paper, her eyes scanning over it for a moment as she memorised the words as best she could. After a couple of seconds she looked back up at Marcus with a gentle, loving smile. "Thank you, Sir," she said, her voice filled with genuine gratitude as she turned back to face the camera in front of her.

"Last night two girls were found stripped naked in a local alleyway, with clear signs of physical and sexual abuse covering their bodies..." Her voice was steady and controlled as she recited the words, her eyes locked with the unblinking lens watching for every tick and twitch.

She could feel the two interviewers standing close around her, but Sara simply blocked them out. Concentrating everything she had on the camera, she continued to work her way through the words she'd been given to say no matter what happened around her. As she went on the words became more and more nonsensical and by the end she was barely making words at all, just sounding off random grunts and baby gurglings, just as had been written on the sheet.


- Erin -

This was the moment Erin had been waiting for. Time to show the slutty little upstart just how harsh real life really was. Barely giving Sara a chance to start talking the personal assistant's hands were sliding down the front of the girl's body, groping and mauling at Sara's breast through her blouse as Erin used her forearms to push the girl's jacket off her shoulders, trapping Sara's arms at her sides.

Erin could feel the stiff nipples through the soft fabric and was at once pleased and angered. The bitch was enjoying this!?! That wasn't the way things were supposed to work.

Grabbing one of the nipples the assistant quickly tweaked it between her fingers, but when the only response she got was a moment's intake of breath as Sara continued to recite her assigned report Erin gripped the nipple hard and twisted it roughly. Even that wasn't enough to put Sara off her game, and Erin almost snarled with frustration as the bitch kept her eyes locked forwards and her voice steady no matter how hard Erin squeezed.

In a moment of rage Erin pulled back, grabbing Sara's blouse with both hands. With one motion she ripped the girl's top open, sending buttons skittering across the floor as Sara's naked breasts swung free in front of her. The girl still failed to react, her voice steady and calm as she spouted random nonsense for the camera, and Erin looked up at Marcus in frustration, hoping he'd find a way to break this girl's concentration.
 
Last edited:
As Melissa sulked in the corner, Marcus was pleased that the sight didn't deter young Sara, She stood and walked up, she sat and behaved the way Melissa ought to have. Happy about this Marcus even gave her time to prepare.

Erin was anything but happy. Determined to break her or at the very least cause her to falter as badly as Melissa had. But the girl wouldn't she knew what was on the line and she was mentally strong enough to cope. Try as she might Erin couldn't get her to slip. Finally, with Sara's top open her tits hanging free and open for the world, Erin looked up at Marcus. Almost pleading with his to punish her or break her. Marcus gave a small nod.

"Melissa front and center!" Marcus said pointing to the open space between the camera and the table. Melissa got up to walk but was stopped by Erin who was now so put out at both Melissa's inability to do as she was told and Sara's clearly superior conduct. Erin walked up to her and grabbed her hair and forced her back down to her knees.

"Crawl bitch!" Erin said and had her crawl the rest of the way. Melissa said nothing and did as she was told. Sara was off to a great start and if Melissa wanted any shot at the spot at all she needed to pick it up.
When she was in place Erin pulled her shirt off her and unclasped her bra, leaving Melissa's upper half naked while on her hands and knees. Erin pulled up her skirt and exposed her naked, shaved pussy. and had a seat on Melissa, her wet pussy sticking a little to Melissa's back she slowly moved back and forth sliding her pussy on Melissa's bare skin. Erin looked into Sara's eyes, refusing to blink. She was going to enjoy watching Marcus hurting her. Much like one might watch theater.

"That was very well done," Marcus said patting her head like one would a dog who did a trick. He grabbed a fist of her hair and pulled back hard on it, forcing Sara to look up at him. "So pretty, so well behaved. You've got talent or you've been trained. Or is it something deeper?" Marcus asked. His free hand pulling on his belt and undoing his pants. He was building up, Sars's beauty and her clear ability turning him on. as could be seen in his hardening cock.

"Talk dirty to me. Get me off with your words!" Marcus letting his cock rest on the bare skin of her ample breast. His handful of her golden hair pulling her head back and forth. Sara already was showing that she understood her role better than Melissa ever could. He wanted to close his eyes and hear her. Hear what her mind was capable of coming up with when commanded her to talk. How filthy could she be? "Melissa this is how a good pet acts. No back talk, Erin Get her naked and flog her for me!" Marcus said turning his attention to Melissa for a moment.

"Yes, sir!" Erin said.

Melissa was grunting under the weight of Erin. She got a firm unforgiving slap on her ass for the noise. Melissa wanted to cry out, about the injustice of it all but remained silent. Erin was looking daggers at Sara. She could remember when Marcus had done this test with her and she had managed a pass, She was hoping Sara wouldn't know what triggers to use or would keep her thoughts vanilla and boring, That would surely send Marus over the edge. Erin then did as she was told and got up off Melissa and stripped her out of her remaining clothes, then keeping her on all fours Erin went and got a leather flogger and hit Melissa hard on her bare ass.

"What do you say slut?" Erin said in a venomous tone. She couldn't believe how she was being outdone by Sara at every turn.

"Thank you, Misstress. May I have another." Melissa cried out. And Erin smacked her again and again. Each time Melissa cried out. "Thank you Misstress, may I have another.

Marcus looked on for a minute pleased in what he saw. Then he turned back to Sara. "Well, I'm listening!"


KC
 
Last edited:
Despite Erin's best efforts Sara kept her attention firmly fixed on the camera in front of her, letting her voice carry on spouting the words and sounds she'd been given to say even as Melissa was forced down in front of her and the bitchy assistant began using her as a sex toy. The young hopeful could've gotten a good view of the older whore's shaved snatch, and watched as her juices smeared over Melissa's back, but Sara was too professional to let even that lurid display break her concentration.

When she felt Marcus's hand brush over her hair Sara felt an odd sense of pride, knowing she'd managed to impress him with her behgaviour so far, but as he jerked her head back, forcing Sara to look up into his intensely focused eyes the young woman felt something far more powerful.

She was helpless before him in that moment, and she knew if he wanted to he could've done anything with her. His free hand could just as easily reach down and grope her breasts as it could close around her throat, choking the life out of her. In the strangest way the knowledge of his power made her feel free, all control released as she waited to see what his intentions were.


"That was very well done. So pretty, so well behaved. You've got talent or you've been trained. Or is it something deeper?"

She could hear Marcus's hand working to unfasten his belt, and knew that soon his prick would be waving in her face, but Sara never moved her eyes, keeping them locked on his as she challenged the man's authority with her rebellious gaze. He was the alpha male after all, and Sara knew what he really wanted was an alpha female to prove himself superior to.

"Talk dirty to me. Get me off with your words! Well, I'm listening!"

"You think you're good enough to deserve me? You worthless little man?" Sara heard herself saying, her tone hard and uncompromising, but at the same time a playful undertone rippled just beneath the surface, letting Marcus know what game was being played here. "I've had better men than you begging to touch me, and you think I'd just submit to you without a fight? I thought you'd know me better than that." As she spoke Sara reached up with both hands, one sliding between Marcus's thighs as she carefully cupped his balls in her palm while the other softly ran her fingers along the top of his prick, teasing the skin even as he leaked precum onto her chest.

"You're going to have to prove how much of a man you are before I'll let you do anything to me, not like that the other trash you roll around with," as the words slipped out between her lips Sara's head tilted sideways just enough to remind Marcus of the other two women in the room, who even now were howling and screaming as they put themselves on display in the most vulgar and obvious way possible. Sara knew better than that though, seduction wasn't about the overt and obvious. It was the subtle and hidden which caught a man's heart and mind.

Letting her tongue slowly slip out from between her lips, Sara moistened her mouth, letting it glisten under the spotlight the same way her other lips were beginning to out of sight under the desk. She knew exactly what she was doing, and hoped Marcus would also see the similarity between the hidden and the observed, the idea of her filling his mind blocking out any thought of the others even as Melissa grunted under Erin's harsh treatment of her naked, quivering body.

In that moment she had him, and quickly she moved to capitalise on her advantage. Closing her hands tightly, Sara quickly squeezed Marcus's balls between her fingers, digging her nails into them just enough to be painful without breaking the skin. At the same time she took hold of his cock with a tight grip, and without breaking eye contact with him lowered her moist mouth down as she lifted his cockhead to meet her lips.
 
Sara was good Marcus had to concede that about her. She may be right off the farm in many ways she was not naive in any way. As she took control of the situation and ignored his request altogether. Which were both firsts for Marcus, he smiled at the balls she had.

Wincing a little but liking the pain he looked into her eyes as she made him aware o just what kind of woman she was. She called out the others as trash. Marcus looked over at Melissa whose ass was now a bright red. Ern stopped what she was doing, not wanting to cause any permanent harm to Melissa. Melissa said nothing and remained as still as she could. Erin looked on in horror as Sara clamped onto his sack. She is a million years would have dared. But that may have been a bad decision seeing a may can't have any respect for a woman who has zero for herself. Sara began to suck on Marcus's cock looking up at him with her big eyes. He let her have her way, for now, he enjoyed the challenge. He moved his hips, meeting her sucking, pushing his cock further back into her mouth.

After a little more he took a fist full of her smooth, golden hair and pulled her off his hard cock and stood her up. Erin smiled a small almost imperceptible smile thinking Sara would now get hers. Melissa, tilting her head slightly even looked up hoping to see the young woman punished.

"I know I'm good enough, I know you will bend to my will. You will learn that all you have, all you are and all you will ever be, will be because I allow it." Marcus whispered into her ear so the others couldn't hear. He pushed then over the table Sara was just sitting at and gave her young, firm ass a hard slap, after he caressed the spot gingerly, before striking it again. His hand, still with its fist of hair pushed her face hard against the wood of the desk as he spanked her again. Each time stopping to caress the firm buttocks.

KC
 
Back
Top