What does your lit name mean.

I've led a lucky life....to some degree. My grandma used to tell me that I was charmed. So....charmed1 is what I chose. Silly, huh? lol
 
Passionate: because I am... my Italian heritage and it flows in everything I do...

Patty: My second favorite character from Peanuts (Snoopy is my first!)...

On a side note: My AV is Passionate Patti from the "Leisure Suit Larry" games! I didn't know anything about it until I went "AV hunting" and did a google search of my nickname, just to see if anyone had a pic out there. There is a "slight" resemblance. LOL!
;)
 
PassionatePatty said:
Passionate: because I am... my Italian heritage and it flows in everything I do...




It means exactly what it says, I love going down. I love everything about it. The aroma, the taste, the feeling. By the way Patty, I also am a proud Italian. :heart:
 
Um... :eek:

hello everyone *waves*

i'm asian_princess. :)

i'm a peasant from eastern europe :eek:

*wuns away*
 
lovin69 said:
PassionatePatty said:
Passionate: because I am... my Italian heritage and it flows in everything I do...




It means exactly what it says, I love going down. I love everything about it. The aroma, the taste, the feeling. By the way Patty, I also am a proud Italian. :heart:

Maybe that's why we get along so well! :kiss:
 
onetrulyshy.....

i am one person who use to be truly shy....for some reason im not so much anymore....maybe i have been here too long.. :rolleyes:
 
Morrigu is derived form the Morrigan, a Celtic goddess of death and battle.

Morri stuck cos some of my "friends" believe that I need sacrifices every so often to appease me.

Soooooooooooooo not true. But I do kind of like Morri ;)
 
....

I thought it up in grade 8 or so, as a pen name to poems I wrote. Chronicle being one who writes I thought. Tenko was added when that was a nickname that I got in a Roleplaying group for playing a completely NON-oriental or asian themed kitsune.

Um after a 3 year exile from the internet, I just started using the name.
 
HottieMama....i used to be PreggoHottie..and transitioned to this after i had my son. Pretty self-explanatory.
 
I'm Batman

Dark Knight is a nickname for Batman, which was a nickname of mine in high school for two reasons.

I played soccer in high school and got concussions in two consecutive weeks. After the second one I was having trouble getting up and moving around and my coach ran out and started asking me questions. He asked who he was and I said coach and where I was and I said at the game then he asked who he was and I put on a seroius face and said 'I'm Batman!' (I don't know if anyone remembers the SNickers commercials like that, but it was one of my favorites and that was too good of an opportunity to pass up saying that) He wasn't amused, but my teammates called me Batman after that. Also, I used to sneak out of the house a lot at night to meet with a girl and the same friends made comments about Batman riding out at night.
 
latergirl.....

thengirl......

just didn't sound right.

beforegirl?

tomorrowgirl?

nope. NOW. yep.
 
nowgirl said:
latergirl.....

thengirl......

just didn't sound right.

beforegirl?

tomorrowgirl?

nope. NOW. yep.
oh i'm sorry i wasn't around to help you with some ideas, smoochikins

the night before last girl?

wednesday week from next wednesday girl??

between 8:31pm on the 5th of january 1999 to 4:21 on the 12th of march 2001 girl??


*ponders*

No, you did well, babes... *giggles*

open up please.. *throws a jewwy baby wearing hot ass boots on into Nowgirlishess' gob*



==

threadjack over, wifey!! *huggles* ...pregnant bewwy kisses for me please :rose:
 
my name means im not like the millions of 14 year old girls who go by "dark angel" and such :nana:
 
There is a comic book character by IDW called Zipper as seen in the picture below, so I used Zip, then I put in Block and Bloody. It doesn't really mean anything just some words I put together.


zipper1.jpg
 
Well I went with Malcom because I have been watching alot of Firefly, and Kambell just came into my head.
 
it's after the mythical fire bird who burns itself to ashes only to be reborn in and from the ashes. this is a symbol of my life. as for the angel, well i need a halo with my wings. i tend to loose the halo when i've been bad though. ;)
 
mulehead - name bestowed upon me by my dear old high school football coach. Couldn't live it down for three years and guys from school I run into still call me Mule.

61 - year I was born
 
AZN is shorthand for Asian. I'm only half-Asian though, cause Mom is Caucasian. So, I'm an Asian Blend.
 
AZN is shorthand for Asian. I'm only half-Asian though, cause Mom is Caucasian. So, I'm an Asian Blend.

Me too. Except my Mother is Icelandic and my father is Jamaican-Korean.:D
 
Back
Top