Not so Happily After (Closed)

Ariel let herself forget the situation she was in and somehow found the chain and collar slightly arousing, making herself believe Kelvath chained her for his pleasure. The cold chain moved against her skin with every motion she made and it just brought out more cravings. Then there was the streaming of their mixed cum tickling her legs right along with the action of worshiping his cock, it all just rolled into one intense need.

That need showed in her eyes as she looked up to him and held his gaze, silently begging for him to take her again. She did catch that slight flash of disappointment when she got off his lap, with that in mind, she brought him to the edge of promised pleasure. With a playful grin she slid her body along the hard cock until she was straddling on his lap again.

"Would you like to cum inside of me again?"

She spoke while rolling her hips against the hard length, teasing him more than anything while indicating she was ready for more. A part of her wanted to kiss him, though she didn't know if he enjoy the cum taste of her mouth, she knew Ulvir didn't like it and yet every man is different.



~~~~~

Meanwhile Ulvir was passing by her door and stood outside contemplating on whether or not he should go in. There were no sounds coming from the room which made him think she was sleeping. On the other hand he did feel the energy of a spell flowing from the door and he knew Ariel didn't deal in the magical world. After what the witch had done to her, Ariel turned her back towards anything magical, not even wanting to learn of her fathers powers.

In that same thought, he did say she can have the night all to herself as well to give her a little break from the whipping he gave her. Even he needed a little break to calm down the anger he had from last night, he saw the resentment and fear he put into Ariel though. That look she had when he left her is what made him come back here to check on her.

It wasn't like him to punish any female to that extent and yet learning that the child she carried wasn't his just sent him over the edge. He couldn't understand why his spells were not dominating within her to make the child his. In reality it wasn't her fault, she was just a pawn in all this and she had no real way to block his spells like that.

After deciding that he did want to speak with her and make sure she was ok, he pulled the keys from his belt and proceeded to shift through them finding the one to her room. Shortly after the castle's events that night, he had a lock put on her door as a precaution and also to ensure she stays.
 
Watching her work on his cock and feeling her touch was bliss for him. His growls grew louder with each passing moment. He was so close when she stopped, that he thought she was being a tease. However she just straddled him, showing she wasn't done. He was about to answer when a sound caught his ear, the jingling of keys.

He put a finger to her lips before laying her down, speaking draconian as he did so. He quickly cast the spell to keep her clean, to hide what they had been doing. To hide her state of arousal, he laid a making image of her over Ariel before laying her down in the bed.

He stopped speaking as the door began to open, looking for a hiding place. Not seeing one, he smirked and rolled beneath the bed. He stopped the shaking hanging drapery. It wasn't idle, but it would do.
 
Ariel didn't know what was going on all the sudden, however it didn't take much for her to learn very quickly either. She sighed at the interruption and crawled underneath the blankets to hide herself even more. By the time Ulvir came in, she looked to be sleeping as he approached the bed. He could sense something wasn't right within the room, just like before there were settle signs that something was off and yet he couldn't quite place it.

He walked around the room with just a quick glance to see if anything was out of place before he returned to where Ariel slept. Slowly he approached the bed lifting the covers enough for him to see her scarred back, this in turn 'woke' her up at the rushing cool air hitting her. She sat up quickly and pulled the blanket tighter to her, showing him the fear he had caused her and when he tried to reach a hand out to touch her cheek, she recoiled from it.

She had no signs at all of what has been happening for the last couple of hours, no sign of being aroused showed in her eyes as she looked at him. He can tell that he made the mistake of whipping her as he did by the way she reacted towards him now compared to before.

He looked to her then glanced around the room again for any kind of sign that someone was here. Instead of dwelling on the energy that filled this room, he stood up to leave. It will just have to be something he will deal with later. He saw the questions lingering in her eyes, wanting to know why he was here and breaking his promise.

"I came to speak with you about what happened. However, I can see that you need sometime to think of your disobedience. I will be here first in the morning and you can apologize to me then."

Naturally he would put the blame on her, making her be the guilty one for her punishment with a cold tone. He walked around the room one more time, stopping at where one of the dragons marks hid and held his hand up to the spot, shaking his head as nothing came from it. It was then he left the room and locking it behind him, a part of him didn't want to leave her right then, in the end he did promise to give her some time alone. He also didn't like the look in her distrustful eyes either, her submission was clearly going in the wrong direction and he struggled with that thought.
 
The dragon kept his breathing low and steady as he watched Ulvir from beneath the bed. He scowled for a moment when the drow stopped to check on his seal for a moment. Satisfied it wasn't discovered, at least no sign of it from the drow, Kalveth relaxed. He waited a few moments after the drow left to make sure he wasn't returning.

Satisfied they were alone once more, he came out from under the bed. He sat down on the bed for a moment, reaching to Ariel's chain. He drew her closer and kissed her for a moment.

"I said to let me worry about him, didn't I my mermaid?"
 
She watched as Ulvir left and everything about him told her he knew something was going on in this room. His actions of roaming around the room such as he did only confirmed to her that this time alone is a trap of some sort. Especially when he stopped at the seal hidden within the wall, he acted like he felt nothing, but she can see that he did sense the strength of energy there.

Though her attention on the door was broken by the pulling of her chain, followed by a kiss. Which made her heart soar with happiness knowing he will take care of her when this is all over with.

"He knows you are here.... I saw that look in his eyes..."

She whispered in between kisses, refusing to break away fully from his lips.

"He is no fool."
 
"I know. Would it make things that much more exciting if he wasn't?"

He whispered back between her kisses. He grinned for a moment as he pulled her closer to him. He lifted her up on his lap before sinking her down on his shaft, growling deeply at the feeling of her on him.

"Mmm...I'm..."

He barely got the words out before he was over the edge once more. He threw his head back as he roared with pleasure. His shaft throbbed hotly within her grasp for a moment before he released his hot dragon seed into Ariel once more, filling her yet again.
 
Ariel was about to respond until she was positioned onto his lap again and she smiled at quickly he came, secretly proud of herself for doing that to him. The shivers ran down her spine as his seed filled her, though she didn't cum from it as it happened so quickly. Nor did she complain about it either, right now her pleasure came second to her lover and her only concern was to make him happy.

The concern for Ulvir did linger in the back of her mind, she knew that she'll get punished for this, but what scared her the most was that he showed no sign of anger. Just like everything right now, it is something she will have to deal with when that time comes. For now, she simply wanted to enjoy this time of happiness and pushing the worries off to the side.

She leaned in while hugging him tightly, whispering into his ear.

"Stay with me for a little longer. I don't wish to be alone right now."

After saying that she kissed along his neck till she met up with his lips, having no intentions of getting off his lap this time.
 
He shivered with pleasure as she stayed on him, panting softly. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she whispered her request at him to stay. He smiled and kissed her back softly before responding.

"Of course."

He laid back on the bed, pulling her back with him gently. He ran his fingers along the length of her back, enjoying the closeness of her. His erection soon went down, but he still stayed within her due to his size.
 
She smiled while laying down with him, feeding off the warmth of his body and savoring his scent, right along with everything else about him. This has been the most intimate moment of her life and she wasn't about to let it go anytime soon. Even if he leaves and never returns like he promises, she'll have this memory burned into her thoughts.

His caressing touch soothed the recent concerns Ulvir had brought into the room. It felt strange to her having him shrink and relax while still buried within her, along with the streaming flow of his cum. All these things caused her hips to squirm a little and her inner walls pulsed wildly around the shrinking cock as if they were holding onto it for dear life. It only proved to show that she was still highly aroused from earlier as well, though she was clearly ignoring her own needs.


~~~~~~~

Little did they know that after Ulvir had left he went outside to where her window would be and shifted into a raven, finding a nearby tree he perched on a branch. He would could have easily went to her balcony and caught her in the act, however he wanted to find out what it was that challenged him.

The feeling he had was that of a dragon, a feeling he couldn't explain very well and if he was correct, finding out where this dragon slept would be important. For now he sat and waited patiently for this challenge to leave Ariel, he knew that the balcony was the only way in, considering he is the only one that had the key to her door.

The question he had was just how did this challenge get to the balcony, what does he shift into exactly. He was hoping that it wasn't a dragon because they did indeed prove to be a very difficult challenge.
 
He closed his eyes as he laid there with her on top. He shivered a little feeling her walls caress him while he was still inside her. It was an interesting feeling to say the least.

He continued to hold her until she fell asleep. He gently picked her up and laid her out on the bed, cleaning her and the rest of the room up with his magic. He pulled the covers up over her gently to keep her warm.

Once he made sure Ariel was comfortable, he went to the door checking it. Finding the door locked he smirked.

"That's what I thought."

He turned to look at the balcony, but made no move towards it. He figured that the guards would watch a little, but Ulvir might be watching as well. Kelvath didn't want to give the drow the satisfaction of seeing his foe. He thought of a few ways before settling on an invisibility spell.

A few well placed runes traced in the air and the dragon was gone from sight. He ran towards the balcony before leaping off of it. Shifting into his natural form, a few beats of his wings and he was airborne. The beats of his wings stirred up everything within several feet of him before he was heading north, in search of more of the land.
 
It didn't take much at all for Ariel to drift off. The emotional stress that Ulvir has been putting her through had drained quite a bit of energy from her. Then to end a bad day with her dragon lover made it easy to drift off to sleep in the comfort of his arms. Though she woke slightly just in time to see as he vanished from sight and felt the gust of wind as he flew off, there was a hint of sadness that she couldn't go with him.

In the end she felt the strength of his seed within her, when she placed a hand on her belly, the warmth of her dragon was felt. She knew then that Ulvir couldn't harm this child, that the power of the dragons seed was much more stronger. Ariel didn't like magic, however in this case, she was thankful that it is still around. She let herself drift back to sleep shortly after he left, trying to not think about never seeing him again. He did promise to come back after all.

Ulvir waited for a good two hours before he gave up and went to check on Ariel. He did feel the gust of wind coming from the balcony and thought it was odd, but had decided to wait it out anyway. When there was no sign of anyone coming from the balcony he flew to her room. Walked around the room one more time and stopping where he felt the seals energy, but just like last time he really couldn't find the seal itself. And with the dragon gone, the energy wasn't nearly as strong as before.

This time he did not leave her side, instead he stripped down and got into bed with her. Ulvir wasn't quite sure of what to do with her just yet, punishing her only pushed her away and he knew deep down that she was not like other females he has had. While she slept he traced the remaining scars on her back, with a purple hue at the finger tips, the scars healed. Ariel shifted slightly when he finished the last of the scars, feeling the tingling it had caused. Though for now she remained sleeping.
 
The sun was just peeking over the horizon when he decided to land in the middle of the forest. He had noticed a castle some distance away, but that wasn't his destination. He really wasn't sure of his destination for help to find a fairy or two to help him. He shed his invisibility spell so that other people and creatures could see him. The sudden appearance gave several creatures a fright, and sent them running.

He chuckled and decided to try and shift into a different form. He knew he would have to eat soon, but he didn't want to stalk from the air. Speaking a few bits of draconic, his body began to shift in a golden hue. After a few moments he was in a golden humanoid form. He took a deep breathe for a moment, flexing his hands. This felt a little natural to him. He looked around for a moment before heading off in a random direction to see what he could find.

After traveling a short distance, he became a predator. He hunted down a few Deer before eating his fill of meat. Feeling the need to rest for a bit, the dragon soon found the a ring of mushrooms. They were just large enough for him to take a nap in, so that's just what he did. He slept most of the day away, waking up just after sunset.
 
Last edited:
Alstromeria, Salvia and Lilly were making their rounds for the day when they heard rumors of a dragon in the area. Some the creatures he scared off when first appearing went straight to the fairies and were a rambling, frighten mess of jumbled up words. Salvia is the take charge type out of the three sisters, though they all like to argue over who does what.

They were triplets and the only thing that separated them is the color of their dress and earrings. Alstromeria wore the bright colors of summer, sunflower yellow mostly and her earrings were of the sun. Salvia had the autumn maple leaf earrings and had the colors of autumn mixing throughout her outfit. Lilly had snowflake earrings and wore an icy blue outfit to indicate winter. They all had the same hair and skin as all triplets tend to do and when they are not using their seasonal magic, their eyes were the same solid black.

When they heard the news of a dragon, they were clear across the valley and it took them the better part of the day to reach the general area of where he was spotted. For the longest time they hadn't seen any indication of a dragon, which made them wonder just what it was the creatures saw. That is until they approached the portal that leads them to their world, the mushroom ring had a sleeping dragon in the center of it.

"Looks like we found him... and he is blocking the portal..."

Salvia growled a little under her breath, not wanting to wake him up. The human form he took through her off a little, he didn't look like your typical dragon.

"I thoughts dragons were no longer in this realm? Didn't they leave when the elves did?"

Lilly, being the curious one, spoke as she flew up to him to get a better look and admired his wings and tail, the gold shimmered in the sun.

"Only way for his kind to come here is if he was summoned. But none here has used that kind of power recently."

Just like Lilly, Alstromeria flew up to him to get a better look at him, they were so tiny in this form compared to him. It wasn't often they went into full human size and they felt no need to right now either. Lilly laughed when she noticed Kiff, their flying little fox like pet pawing at the dragons nose.

"Kiff, get away from him. He will eat you!! Well, maybe we should wake him up?"

Salvia watched as he stirred a little in his sleep, wondering if their little chatterings were disturbing him. Then he swiped at his nose where Kiff was, though Kiff kept pawing at the dragons face out of curiosity.

"Should we just take him with us? He is right where the portal pops up."

"Wouldn't that be a bad idea? He wakes up in a strange place, he might get angry and eat us all... let alone burn down the place."

The three sisters were arguing and debating on what to do with the dragon while he slept.
 
He slept well, enjoying the time in the outdoors. Nothing had really bothered him, though he hadn't expected anything to. That was until something started making his nose itch. It was barely noticeable at first, reflexively swatting in his sleep. Then it wouldn't quit annoying him. That was soon followed by the sounds of voices arguing very close by.

He opened his eyes very slowly, only half awake still. He thought about moving, but that would have probably scared whoever was nearby. He found the himself looking at a very small fox like glying creature, who stopped pawing when noticed the dragon's eyes.

It took him a few moments to focus on the voices, seeing a trio of very tiny flying females. Ever so slowly, he sat up in a sitting position as he watched the three argue.

"I presume you three are fairies."
 
Kiff jumped around playfully when the dragon stared at him and Kiff licked at the dragons nose before he sat up. It didn't take long at all for Kiff to plop him into the dragons lap as if it was the most natural thing for him to do. Normally Kiff is far more cautious than this but for some reason he had that connection with the dragon.

The Fairies on the other hand were too busy to notice what Kiff was doing, had their back turned towards the dragon and had decided that Lilly would use her hibernation spell on him. Not knowing that Dragons don't typically hibernate and that it wouldn't work on him. His voice startled the three of them and they slowly turned to face him. Out of reflex of being frightened, Lilly 'eeped' just before blowing the dust into his face, then saw that it had no effect on him at all.

Salvia sighed, rolled her eyes and pushed Lilly out of the way with irritation. Slowly she approached the dragon, noticing how Kiff had no obvious fear of him. She answered his question and had a few of her own.

"Yes, we are fairies..... Where did you come from? Dragons no longer live in this realm, why are you here?"

Lilly came up to him just as slowly and examined his golden eyes and horns, never having seen a dragon before she was very curious about him even with the fear of being eaten.
 
He looked down at Kriff for a moment as the creature sat down in his lap. He didn't try to remove the fox, just letting him be. He blinked for a moment as dust was blown in his face by Lily, feeling it settle on his face. He brushed the stuff off as he chuckled, watching the reactions of all of them. He grinned for a moment at the questions.

"Dragons may no longer be here, and yet here I am. I was brought forcefully from my world by a group of sea witches. They made a rather nice dinner, but I doubt they could have sent me back anyways. So that means this world has one more dragon."
 
Lilly became a little braver while reaching out to touch his wing, gliding her fingers down the fleshy part and yet still keeping a distance from him reaching her.

"Sea witches? You came from the castle of the sea? Why? Does King Eric know you are here?"

Once again Salvia rolled her eyes at the many questions Alstromeria was asking, not even thinking about what she was saying. All the while watching Kiff and Lilly closely to make sure he won't eat them. Though, Lilly wouldn't be more than a rain drop to him.

"The real question would be... Did Queen Ariel send you? She has had dealings with sea witches before, I wouldn't put it past her to make another deal with them."

Lilly was petting his wing as she listened to the other two sisters question the dragon. Neither one not caring about asking his name before anything else. Let alone ask where he has been sleeping since being summoned, the sea was at least two almost three days by horse and carriage depending how fast a human wished to travel.

"Ariel would do no such thing and you two know it. After everything she's been through, I'm certain she learned that lesson."

Lilly finally piped up before flying back to his horns and touched them as well, becoming a bit more braver the more she realizes he isn't a threat. At least right now he isn't being a threat.

"What do we call you? And where do you sleep? You can't stay out here in the open like this, our King will not be pleased to hear of a dragon in his kingdom. Our King will not let you live like King Eric obviously has."

Lilly finally asked the two questions that were really important right now. Well, for now they were important, he truly can't stay out here in the open like this.
 
He chuckled softly as he watched the fairies around him and listened to their talking. He just smiled as he listened to them talk till they finally got around to the questions that mattered.

He held out a clawed hand, palm upwards in a greeting of sorts.

"My name is Kalveth, since you asked so nicely. As far as my beginning here...that's a bit of a story."

He glanced upward for a moment watching Lily dance around his horns. He looked back at the other two as he continued speaking.

"The sea witches summoned me in an attempt to kill Ariel, but I ate them instead. I was hungry and I didn't feel like doing as they commanded. As far as Queen Ariel, she is in danger from the King Eric. He decided to let a Drow enslave and imprison her to control her. I came looking for help to release her."

He gave a little chuckle for a moment.

"Let's just say you three, nature, and Queen Ariel know of my existence here currently."
 
They all fell silent when he mentioned Ariel being with a Drow and looked at each other over the rest of what was said. Lilly just shook her head and flew to where he held his hand up, at first she wasn't sure if getting to close was a smart idea. So far he did seem to be nice, as far as dragons go, though the thought of him eating the witches did make her leery as well.

Eventually she flew onto his hand and shook the very sharp talon finger, accepting his greeting.

"I am Lilly my sisters are Salvia and Alstromeria. And that one in your lap is Kiff."

She point to each one showing him who was who while both sisters whispered among themselves wondering if he spoke the truth. They had heard rumors that Eric allowed a Drow to bed Ariel in hopes of gaining a son, but they didn't know the details about it.

Lilly remained on his hand for now, touching the scaled skin admiring every inch of him the more she touched him.

"I don't know how to help Queen Ariel. We have problems here as well with our Queen and King."

Salvia finally spoke after a moment or two, as all three of them seemed to calm down and stopped the rambling questions they had seconds ago.

"The kingdom of the sea is quite a ways from here, why did you come this far seeking help? We have been trying to seek help with our problems as well."

Lilly spoke as she flew down to where his tail rested on the ground, touching and admiring it as well.

There was another scent in the air nearby and the wind picked it up, trailing it towards the dragon and it was the scent of a human female. The fairies didn't seem to notice it as they spoke with the dragon. Alstromeria kept quiet the whole time, contemplating on what to do with this Kelvath. Where does one hide a dragon? Finally she spoke up after a while.

"Do you have a place to sleep? Right now, you are sleeping on our doorway."
 
He smiled as Lilly shook his talon for a moment.

"It is a pleasure to meet you three."

He chuckled softly as he watched her move over his scaled skin, though he barely felt her touch.

"As far as what to do about Ariel, I do have an idea or two on how to take care of her problem."

It was his problem as well, but he left that part out. It wasn't that he didn't trust them, he just didn't want to let things out too much. He raised an eyeridge for a moment at the mention of them having their own problems.

"I came this way since I figured your magic could probably do what I lack in my own magic. Perhaps I could come up with an idea or two to help you."

He looked around for a moment as the wind shifted, bringing the scent of a human female near them. He waited to see if the fairies had noticed, wondering if he should bring it up. Seeing no reaction from them, he just kept track of the scent for the time being. He shook his head for a moment.

"No, I don't have a place to sleep. At least not yet. Oh, I am sorry."

He shifted and stood up carefully, stepping out of the ring.

"I just saw it as a place for a quick nap. Sorry."
 
Salvia almost replied to him when the three of them heard rustling in the bush and strangely enough, all three hid behind Kelvath. He was the biggest one here after all and they have been talking poorly about the royalty. Kiff perked up a little as he knew that scent but the fairies quickly hushed all the talking and proceeded to open up the portal.

They didn't care who or what it was that hid in the bush, they weren't really all that afraid of the creatures out here either, it was mostly their conversation. That is a conversation for some place more secluded. The dragon, well, they didn't have much of a choice other than to take him with them and so they ushered him through the portal to their realm.

"It is best to not speak of such things out there. The King has eyes and ears everywhere. In here it is safe. No one comes here without our permission."

Lilly spoke right after the portal closed and he would notice that all three of them were almost fully human size, of course they were still very petite compared to most normal humans and to him. Either that he shrunk down to their size when going through the portal, it was difficult to tell however considering everything else seemed normal in size.

"It isn't much, but you are welcome to stay here.... Just as long as you don't eat us and burn the place down. Tomorrow we will show you the way out. The ring moves around once a day."

Once they all came into a clearing he would see a cottage that seemed to fit their personality and it was big enough for him.
 
He chuckled softly as the three fairies flew behind him for protection. Well, he couldn't fault them for that one. He watched the fairies open the portal, following through after them. He wasn't sure who the scent was, but he was going to follow it later. It was interesting.

Once on the other side of the portal, he looked between the three fairies. He wasn't sure how it happened, but it was interesting turn of events for him. He wasn't completely sure how to tell the triplets apart by sight, but their scents did vary between the three of them.

"Oh don't worry about me eating you. I just fed and will be good for a couple of days. And I haven't got a reason to burn your house down."

He followed after them to the clearing, looking them over from behind. Once he saw the house, he smiled.

"I hope the bed is big enough for us all."

He laughed and moved past them to open the door, letting himself inside.
 
All three paused at the question and Lilly blushed at the mere thought of sharing a bed with a male. The other two have had fun with males before but Lilly is normally very shy around them. Only reason she isn't shy right now is the simple fact she has never seen a dragon before and her curiosity got the better of her.

"Ummm ...... well.... There is spare bedroom... if you like some privacy that is..."

Salvia said a bit hesitant as the three of them followed behind into the cottage, she of course trying to deflect the idea of sleeping in the same bed. Lilly slinked off into the kitchen and pulled out some drinks for all of them, for the fairies it was a very strong mead, but she doubted it would be all that strong for him.

Alstromeria plopped herself onto the fur rug in front of the fire, laying down on her stomach and kicking her feet behind her. It was her way of thinking things through and the fire normally spoke to her, though lately it hasn't been speaking all that much. It told her that help would come soon, but there was no mention of a dragon at all.

"What do you have in mind to help Queen Ariel out? Unless we ride on your back, it'll take us forever to get to the sea."

Alstromeria asked after a few moments, not looking away from the fire as she was trying to find answers within it. Lilly came back out, blushing now as the shyness started to sink in more, she never thought a male would ever come here and all the sudden it finally hit her that one was staying the night. She gave everyone a cup of the mead and sat down on the couch, with her feet curled up.

"Our problem is that the Kings curse as return. He is a beast once again, Queen Belle is unable to produce a child because of it. It is rumored that he seduced the same witch as before on the day of the wedding... That night when things... were... well... happening between bride and groom.... the curse returned."

Alstromeria gave the gist of the story just to give him the quick and easy version of it.
 
He chuckled for a moment when Salvia mentioned the spare bedroom and him needing privacy.

"No, I don't need to have any privacy for sleeping."

He took a moment to look around the small house, finding it comfortable to be in. He hadn't planned on changing for while anyways.

Watching Alstromeria lay down in front of the fire, he sat down in front of the fire as well. He folded his legs indian-style as he sat next to the fairy for the time being.

"That all depends on how my idea is needed to be implemented, of course."

He nodded for a moment, taking the offered cup of mead from Lilly. He sniffed at it for a moment before tasting it. Finding nothing wrong with it, he sipped on it as Alstromeria began telling of the problem between the King and Queen Bella. As she spoke, he reached out with his free hand, his fingers sliding gently over the delicate wings of the fairy.

"That is quite the problem. This is just me thinking, but you might need the magic of a world besides your own. After all, I don't think the one who cursed your King would be willing to undo it anytime soon."
 
Alstromeria and Salvia were not the shy ones, however they also don't typically go around sleeping with just anyone either. Which is the main reason they were so caught off guard by his comment, they hoped he wouldn't get those kinds of ideas. Alstromeria had a feeling he would though, after all he is a dragon for one and since coming in through the portal, is now with three naked females since they had no use for clothes here. She knew he wouldn't be able to resist and honestly, who can blame him?

Her wings reached all the way down to her knees, a red hue trailed after his fingers as he touched them. The initial contact stunned for a moment as she wasn't expecting it, her feet stopped and a breath caught in her throat. He had no way of knowing that her wings were a weakness of hers, the simple touch had her melting in the palm of his hand. Shortly she regained her composure and started speaking again, considering the last thing he said.

"It is rumored that the one who is capable of putting a child in Bella, will be the one who breaks the curse. Also, will replace the Beast as King. So says the rumor. The witch didn't explain things this time, the humans just assume that's the case."

Alstromeria took a long hard sip of her mead while trying to keep some composure as he explored her wings, he can see the effect of what her wings did though. A slight squirm here and there, her breathing had changed as if she was forcing to keep control of it. Yet, she didn't stop him from touching them either.

Salvia laid down on the couch, opposite of Lilly and right next to him with both legs draped over the couch arm. Her arm hung over the edge of the couch, allowing her fingers to find his tail, barely touching it. The scales intrigued her and just like Lilly earlier, the curiosity started to creep in.

"Bella has tried many partners though, each one failing in the task. She has been gang raped many times in the beginning, then started to hold orgy events and who knows what else with the towns men. Their wives agreed mainly for the chance that their man would sit on that throne. Even the servants of the castle have tried. So, it is difficult to say what will break this curse."

She pulled her hand away after speaking and finished off her drink pretending like she isn't interested in that tail. All three fairies were already starting to feel the heat of the drink rushing through them. It is the mead from satyrs after all, very sweet and even more deadly to the light weights such as fairies. Lilly though just kept quiet and stayed in her corner of the couch admiring how the gold glimmered off his scales, almost seemed like the scales were alive and dancing in the firelight.

"What do you plan to do after you rescue Ariel? If Eric remains on the throne, he will just repeat his actions and she won't want to stray to far from the sea."
 
Back
Top