Young titties

Benflasher11

Virgin
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Posts
1
Hi Im new here and this is my first post, I would love to meet others or chat about young perky tits.
 
Denny

Hi Im new here and this is my first post, I would love to meet others or chat about young perky tits.
I'd rather not meet others unless they have big old natural titties.

By the way WELCOME. Now that we've met start chatting.
 
Hi Im new here and this is my first post, I would love to meet others or chat about young perky tits.

How about some big ol naturals? hehe I walked inon my hubby having a stroke to some perky young titties the other day I think it was non-nude jailbait forum? not sure I got busy smothering him in the real deal and making sure he didn't forget what he has whenever he wants it!

My first gf had tiny tits but big nipples. Hubby says that's usually the sign of a nympho lol, Chas was definitely always looking for something or someone to do. I used to like tracing my finger around them and rubbing lightly back and forth or in circles with the palm of my hand to see how big I could get one before slurping on it with my finger in her.

She always said she wished she had big'ns like me, but they do hurt your back and can get in the way. I think I need a personal boobie carrier, someone shorter than me (I'm about 5' 3") that I can just put them on his or her shoulders to carry for me. haha you could make out with her and give me a nibble, left or right now and then.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top